Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello Everybody ^

Go down 
+4
35bell
Kritten
AlisaElric0150
HowIRoll
8 posters
AuthorMessage
HowIRoll
HowIRoll

Female Number of posts : 29
Roleplay Name : Maya Lee

Hello Everybody ^ Empty
PostSubject: Hello Everybody ^   Hello Everybody ^ EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 5:34 pm

Well, hey there! I'm HowIRoll, but you can call me S for short. I'm new here [pretty obvious but still!].
I like Harvest Moon, manga and anime. I'll apologise in advance if I'm not online very often but I do love my anime and there is that minor issue of exams ^^' I'll attempt to RP though, 'cause I've RP-ed before and it's a lot of fun!
I discovered the site when I was watching Chelsea x Vaughn videos on Youtube [there was one that had a Naruto song I like and in the description it talked about this place].
So yeah! If you wanna know anything else, just ask.
Please look after me!
Razz
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

Female Number of posts : 1848

Hello Everybody ^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everybody ^   Hello Everybody ^ EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 8:12 pm

Hi there.

I'm Soffia, but call me Alisa if it's easier to remember because of my username.

I hope you'll be up and running with an rp character soon. We should rp sometime, if so.
Back to top Go down
http://nightroweliteacademy.canadian-forum.com/
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards : Hello Everybody ^ Badge

Hello Everybody ^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everybody ^   Hello Everybody ^ EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 1:18 am

THAT WAS MY VIDEO. 8D
[It's on my hacked account though that I don't have access too, so I'm a sad about that though. :\]

By the way, I love your username. It's fun, but says a lot. Like you have your own personality and are proud of it. Oh, how I like cool usernames. I wish I could think up of better ones myself.

I'm Kitty and I'm a co-owner on this site, so if you have a problem I can probably help you out with it. Have fun on HD and I hope to see you in the RP area. ;]
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

Female Number of posts : 5158
Roleplay Name : Genna Song

Awards : Hello Everybody ^ Bellnov

Hello Everybody ^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everybody ^   Hello Everybody ^ EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 3:39 am

HAAAIII

I'M GENNA AND IM HIGH ON SUGAR NOW~

>_>
I'm part of the staff here and stuuffff
SO HAVE FUN~

-throws confetii everywhere-
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/35bell
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

Male Number of posts : 4687
Roleplay Name : Amando
2nd char:Roan

Awards : Hello Everybody ^ Cliffnov

Hello Everybody ^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everybody ^   Hello Everybody ^ EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 12:20 pm

Hello Hello Baby, You called I can't hear a thing
(haha. I was playing Lady Gaga's Telephone and I think that was such a inappropriate introduction. let me change it)

Hello Hello to you S
S? It's like the shortest nickname I heard
but anyways...hop along and have fun.
Back to top Go down
HowIRoll
HowIRoll

Hello Everybody ^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everybody ^   Hello Everybody ^ EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 8:06 pm

So many people :3
Hey there Soffia, Kitty, Genna and clairexcliff. Thanks for the welcomes! And I'm looking forward to rping with you guys!

@ Kitty: I loved that video ^^ And that was one reason I picked my username; the other was a sort-of quote from my favourite hoodie Razz
Back to top Go down
Skittles taste rainbow
Farmer
Farmer
Skittles taste rainbow

Female Number of posts : 986
Roleplay Name : Molly Grey,
Elizabeth Sto

Hello Everybody ^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everybody ^   Hello Everybody ^ EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 12:46 am

Hello!!!!!! Im Skittles but you can call me skitts everyonecallsmethat. So welcome and be sure to find time ebtween your anime and everything ILOVEANIMEALSOANDHAVETOFINDTIMEFORTHISBETWEENSCHOOLMANGAANIMEXATANDWEBKINZ...forgetthatlastparto-oandIdontneedtodoallthosethingsbutIliketo!

Anyway the damage is done so guess I`ll be leaving! ...Sorry my mom is playing Justin timberlake....
Back to top Go down
HowIRoll
HowIRoll

Hello Everybody ^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everybody ^   Hello Everybody ^ EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 9:13 am

XDDD Hello to you also, Skits.

I get the feeling you're all a little crazy wonderful people! I'm enjoying myself so far!
Back to top Go down
Arwan
Farmer
Farmer
Arwan

Male Number of posts : 235

Hello Everybody ^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everybody ^   Hello Everybody ^ EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 1:09 am

Yes we are all crazy wonderful! Hello I am Arwan, have fun rping! It is a blast here! Sorry just naturally happy and excited.
Back to top Go down
HowIRoll
HowIRoll

Hello Everybody ^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everybody ^   Hello Everybody ^ EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 11:46 am

Thank you Arwan ^^ It's cool; being naturally happy and excited is good!
Healthy dose of insanity is good too.
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

Female Number of posts : 6205
Roleplay Name : Arden Auiban
Awards : Hello Everybody ^ Esaward

Hello Everybody ^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everybody ^   Hello Everybody ^ EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 5:05 pm

Hi there. I'm Alyssa, the other co-owner. ^^ The overseer of the crazies. It's a prestigious title.

Welcome to Harvest Dreams, let me know if you need anything or have any questions, and all that jazz!
Back to top Go down
http://undertheorangetree.deviantart.com/
HowIRoll
HowIRoll

Hello Everybody ^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everybody ^   Hello Everybody ^ EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 9:00 pm

Hi Alyssa (:

Eternal Silence wrote:
^^ The overseer of the crazies. It's a prestigious title.
You've certainly got another one here Razz

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello Everybody ^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everybody ^   Hello Everybody ^ Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello Everybody ^
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Harvest Dreams :: Harvest Dreams General :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: