Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TAC Campaign

Go down 
AuthorMessage
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

Female Number of posts : 1848

TAC Campaign Empty
PostSubject: TAC Campaign   TAC Campaign EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 2:13 am

Warning: Is extremley graphic and contains things that younger kids shouldn't watch. Watch at own risk.

Now I know I have no right in posting this because of the topic and footage in this video but I think the word should be spread even more(But if the staff decides to lock and delete this post, I understand). In Health, you should be learning about drug abuse and whatnot as some point. It's a necessary subject. What you may not know is how it actually feels. What it actually looks like. I know because I know two people. Both because of drunk drivers. One died and she was in middle school, one lived when he was only seven.

But it's hard. Some people think 'ah, not that bad' and they drive home from places like bars and parties. There's a high percentage that someone will end up hurt, either an innocent person or the drunk person. Sure, you see it all the time in movies but this happens in real life. "It won't happen to me." you could say but that's not true. Accidents happen all around the world. Drugs add to it. People on drugs suck innocent people in and that can lead to all of them getting hurt.

Words from real people (Copied and pasted from real people) :
"I think drugs are a terrible thing. They don't only hurt the user but they also hurt the people around them."
"(Our kind contributer, Semater) One word: Idiots"
"I would, but really bad this kind of sorry I would proably its bad and harmful to people."
"Drugs are harmfull, they kill and destroy you. DON'T DO THEM. Even under preassure. You won't regret it. You will be the one surviver. When you do drugs, it influences people around you too. Especially is u have a younger sibling, they might want to try it and you're leaving a bad example for them. Drugs destroy your insides. Most people that use drugs suffer from some kind of cancer."
"Drugs are definitley used way too much, and I think that if as a teenager, some of us feel like drugs are used too much, than obviously that proves a point."
"Well I think that drunk driving and drug abuse has many negative effects not only on the user themself but on the people around them. People sometimes don't realise they are addicted until it's too late and the people around them are hurt."
"Well I think they are really bad, especially when abused. I would feel awful if someone I knew died and I'd try to do something towards stopping drug abuse. Peer pressure is going to happen to everybody, so they are just going to have to find a way to say no."
"(Our kind contributer, Gmoguy) Using drugs in any amount is already a bad idea. Go ahead, work at McDonald's for the rest of your life, I prefer to actually have an education. I am peer pressured often to do drugs, but never say yes to any of it. I already see bad examples set by my own co-workers. One's on parole, the other can't pass Gym because of smoking, and the other drinks heavily. I do not tolerate drug users. Even if they are family."

Now for the video. This is a commercial that was released for the TAC campaign on December 10th, 1989. Again, watch at own risk.
Back to top Go down
http://nightroweliteacademy.canadian-forum.com/

TAC Campaign
Page 1 of 1