Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The start of a new adventure!(open)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
32Melody
Farmer
Farmer
32Melody

Female Number of posts : 397
Roleplay Name : Emily Ribbon

The start of a new adventure!(open) Empty
PostSubject: The start of a new adventure!(open)   The start of a new adventure!(open) EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 7:44 pm

The breeze in the air..it felt nice today.Emily,Bell,and Ariana had decided to stay here for awhile after traveling so much.Why was it so nice today?Maybe because it was a fresh start of a new life.Her red t-shirt and blue jeans felt comfortable in this weather.''Wow...''Emily whispered.Not only was it pretty today, in front of them was a beautiful pond.Ariana and Bell stood there, quiet.''Emi?''Ariana asked.''What is it?''Emily replied.''Where are we?''the seven-year-old said worriedly.Emily sighed.''Forget-me-not-Valley, if I remember.''she responded.Usually, Emily and Ariana were childish and energetic, but this pond was breathtaking.Even the puppy was quiet.Emily thought that leaving was a horrible idea.But on the other hand, maybe it wasn't.

Last edited by 32Melody on Tue Apr 05, 2011 1:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Skittles taste rainbow
Farmer
Farmer
Skittles taste rainbow

Female Number of posts : 986
Roleplay Name : Molly Grey,
Elizabeth Sto

PostSubject: Re: The start of a new adventure!(open)   The start of a new adventure!(open) EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 7:53 pm

Elizabeth ahd been walking her mastiff neon. She took ina big breath smelling the fresh scents. she wore a white lacy strapless dress and had a sun hat on. She had Neon there so she wasnt worried.
She was walking lazily about untill she spotted two kids. "Hello there!" She called out to them as she moved slower now. She pulled am peice of paper out of her bra and began to tear it into little bits and chew on those tiny peices.
Back to top Go down
32Melody
Farmer
Farmer
32Melody

PostSubject: Re: The start of a new adventure!(open)   The start of a new adventure!(open) EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 1:51 am

Emily turned to see a girl in a white lacy dress.''Hi!'' she greeted.Ariana held the leash tightly, just as Bell started to bark.Emily laughed.''Sorry if my puppy scared you.''she apoligized.She paused for a moment.''I'm Emily.This is my little sis Ariana, and my puppy, Bell.''She introduced.She smiled.''Don't you think this is a wonderful pond?''she sighed.By this time, the puppy had calmed down and stopped barking.
Back to top Go down
Skittles taste rainbow
Farmer
Farmer
Skittles taste rainbow

Female Number of posts : 986
Roleplay Name : Molly Grey,
Elizabeth Sto

PostSubject: Re: The start of a new adventure!(open)   The start of a new adventure!(open) EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 10:17 pm

Elizabeth bowed for soem reason. Neon noticed the other dog and stiffened. He growled slightly but then wagged his tail playfully. "Yes it is a wonderfull pond!" she sighed.
"Im Elizabeth Stone...princable and founder of Stone academy." She sighed. She now moved over to the edge and sat down. She chewed on the peices of paper then spuit it out of her mouth and shoved theese into her purse befor anyone noticed.
Back to top Go down
32Melody
Farmer
Farmer
32Melody

PostSubject: Re: The start of a new adventure!(open)   The start of a new adventure!(open) EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 11:18 pm

For a second the three just stood there, staring at the pond.When Bell turned back, she saw another dog, just as he growled but then wagged his tsil.Bell barked, three times, then posed in a playful position.Emily laughed.''Easy, Bell.''she tried to calm her puppy.The puppy disobied and barked again.''Ha ha.''She laughed.She turned back to Elizabeth.She paused for a moment, then smiled.''Princeble and founder?Wow.You're lucky.I've always wanted to work with children, since I get along with them and they get along wih me.'' she told.Throughout all this, Ariana stayed quiet.She doesn't trust this girl yet, Emily thought.Well, she's nice.It's okay if Ariana doesn't like her yet.I'm sure she'll get used to her.
Back to top Go down
Andres
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Andres

Male Number of posts : 169
Roleplay Name : Seth

PostSubject: Re: The start of a new adventure!(open)   The start of a new adventure!(open) EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 11:41 pm

A small gray husky approached the group and began barking at the other dogs.

"Hey!" Seth yelled as he ran up to the group..."Get back here Borusk you know not to run off like that!" Seth grabbed onto Borusks collar and brought him back.

[Borusk whined]

"I'm sorry... he doesn't get like this unless he's around other dogs." Seth apologized.

Suddenly Seth noticed the amount of people as his Timid personality got the better of him.

"umm... oh..well... I'm leaving now!" Seth said picking his dog up and began walking away...
Back to top Go down
32Melody
Farmer
Farmer
32Melody

PostSubject: Re: The start of a new adventure!(open)   The start of a new adventure!(open) EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 3:27 am

[so sorry for late reply]
Emily laughed as she waqtched the husky.''Hi there.''she said to the dog.His owner came and picked his dog.She laughed again.''That's all right.''she smiled.But she noticed he was already leaving.''Um, excuse me.'' she interupted before he walked any farther.''If you don't mind, could you stay for a bit?''she asked shyly.She was still not used to the people around here, but she had a feeling he was new too.
''I'm Emily.This is my sister Ariana, and my puppy Bell.''she introduced.She paused for a bit, and then smiled.''You like dogs, don't you?'' she grinned.

Last edited by 32Melody on Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Andres
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Andres

PostSubject: Re: The start of a new adventure!(open)   The start of a new adventure!(open) EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 4:43 am

"huh, oh man I didn't mean to come off as rude, bad enough I interrupted your conversation, but to make such an abrupt exit without properly introducing myself wouldn't be right at all..." Seth said with a sigh.

[Borusk looked at his master with affection and began comforting him.]

Seth came out of his slump and began to speak "Well, my name is Seth, but most people call me by my last name, Suiji, of course either of the two is fine with me."

"huh?..." seth said noticing the youngest of the group.

Seth crouched to her height, and put his hand out to shake her hand "well what's your name little miss."
Back to top Go down
32Melody
Farmer
Farmer
32Melody

PostSubject: Re: The start of a new adventure!(open)   The start of a new adventure!(open) EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 9:33 pm

''Nice to meet you, Seth.''Emily said softly.Emily watched, smiling, as Seth walked to Ariana.Bell just walked two steps toward the husky, watching him closely and playfully.

''My name is Ariana!''Ariana told him, holding her bunny softer.''I'm..''she said pausing to count her fingers.She held up seven.''Seven years old!''she smiled.''And I love ice cream.''she laughed.Then she watched his dog, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Andres
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Andres

PostSubject: Re: The start of a new adventure!(open)   The start of a new adventure!(open) EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 10:29 pm

"hehe, well then you'll have to remind me to buy you some ice cream some time!"
Seth said patting ariana's head.

Seth turned back to Emily and bowed "A pleasure to meet you miss Emily"

[Borusk was playing with bell happily]

"Come on boy!" Seth called to Borusk. "I'd love to stay and chat a bit longer but I actually just moved in and was hoping to unpack by the end of today."

Seth began walking away but turned and began to speak "Umm...I'ts none of my business but are you two going to be alright, I mean are you staying with anyone I heard you're new here too."
Back to top Go down
32Melody
Farmer
Farmer
32Melody

PostSubject: Re: The start of a new adventure!(open)   The start of a new adventure!(open) EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 1:41 am

''Okay!I'll tell Emi to go pick you up to see me, so we can both get ice cream~''Ariana smiled.

''My friends call me Emily, so if that's fine with you, you can call me that.''Emily said.

Bell looked sad as she watched Borusk go.Cheering up, she barked at him.

''Oh, I completly understand that.I'm sorry if I took away your time.''Emily apoligized.

''Well, it's true that I am new, but I'm sure we'll manage.We'll be fine.Thanks for your concern, Seth.I really appreciate it!''Emily smiled and laughed.
Back to top Go down
Andres
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Andres

PostSubject: Re: The start of a new adventure!(open)   The start of a new adventure!(open) EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 3:53 am

[sorry it took forever to respond, computer problems =_= ]

"It's no Inconvenience at all, and I'm glad you're able to handle yourself at such a young age, in fact it's nice to see such a responsible young girl." Seth said with a smile.

Seth patted Belles head "Don't worry Belle you and Borusk can play some more another time."

Seth got up and as he walked away he said his goodbyes "As people of the same village It would be wrong not to help each other, after all the extent of a human is how far he'll be able to go for another!"

Seth turned back one last time and waved to the trio.
Back to top Go down
32Melody
Farmer
Farmer
32Melody

PostSubject: Re: The start of a new adventure!(open)   The start of a new adventure!(open) EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 2:17 am

''Thanks Seth.I'm glad you decided to saty a bit to chat.I hope everything goes well.''Emily paused.''I hope this isn't the last time we meet.''Emily said shyly.Ariana looked sad to see Seth go.Emily waved goodbye.Bell barked.

--------------------------------------------

As Seth left, Ariana paused for a second.''Seth is right.Where are we gonna stay??''she asked.Emily didn't say anything for a second.''We'll manage.I know we will.Don't worry!''Emily winked.And the puppy and seven-year-old felt safe in this new town.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The start of a new adventure!(open)   The start of a new adventure!(open) Empty

Back to top Go down

The start of a new adventure!(open)
Page 1 of 1