Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Looking for clothes for a new guy

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
gorm135
gorm135

Male Number of posts : 23
Roleplay Name : Gorm, minus the 135

Looking for clothes for a new guy Empty
PostSubject: Looking for clothes for a new guy   Looking for clothes for a new guy EmptyTue May 10, 2011 12:42 am

"Pfftt, look at this peasant clothing! This wouldn't pass for a birthday suit!" Gorm exclaimed, looking around at the selection of clothes in this town. "Hmm, is there anything worthwile around this town? I mean, there is nothing here that I couldn't find in a dump! Well, there is the off-chance this town has a story to tell, if not just to make up for these rags people call clothes!"
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards : Looking for clothes for a new guy Badge

PostSubject: Re: Looking for clothes for a new guy   Looking for clothes for a new guy EmptyTue May 10, 2011 1:01 am

Riley was busily working in the the back of her clothing store on a new outfits that she didn't hear the little bell that rang when people came in. It wasn't until she heard someone insult her clothing that she knew someone was standing in her store. Immediately, she felt offended; taken back at the snide comment she heard. So she stood up and straightened out her elegant blouse and walked into the main area to see who exactly created that comment. Her heels clicked as she walked across the oak floor as she walked up to the man. His hair was long for a man, but he had that bad-boy atmosphere around him. If she didn't think he was a jerk, Riley would be fawning over him. She was too angered to let this slip away.

"Ahem," she said tapping her heels against the floor. "Excuse me, sir?"
Back to top Go down
Andres
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Andres

Male Number of posts : 169
Roleplay Name : Seth

PostSubject: Re: Looking for clothes for a new guy   Looking for clothes for a new guy EmptyTue May 10, 2011 3:52 am

Seth walked into the store and began shifting through some shirts He had a question but kept it to himself noticing the two poeple having a conversation.

"I wonder what's going on..." Seth said to himself.

"I think I'll stay out of it..." Seth noticed Borusk his husky scratching at the door but gave him a scolding glare to keep him quiet.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for clothes for a new guy   Looking for clothes for a new guy Empty

Back to top Go down

Looking for clothes for a new guy
Page 1 of 1