Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ramadan is here!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kamal
Farmer
Farmer
Kamal

Male Number of posts : 269
Roleplay Name : Konstantin Tribute

Ramadan is here! Empty
PostSubject: Ramadan is here!   Ramadan is here! EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 11:49 am

Come one, come all! It's that time of the year again, it time for Ramadan! The time of year when I have to starve, and bite my arm so I don't drink water!

..... *Cough*..... Yeah >.> In about a week or so, it going to be Ramadan, which means I am going to go crazy because I'm fasting(Can't eat or drink ANYTHING untill 7 PM, and I normally stay awake for the whole 24 hours, so it's going to be torture, luckily I've been fasting this week to prepare.) add that to my writer's block(My worst enemy! D:) And the heat of Egypt, so you might see that the amount of time I come here go down.
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Farmer
Farmer
Lily Evans

Female Number of posts : 240
Roleplay Name : Lily Dawn Evans

Ramadan is here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ramadan is here!   Ramadan is here! EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 3:21 am

Yeah, my brother-in-law is Muslim, so he goes through that too. I think you can drink water though? You should stay well hydrated during this time, so take care, k? And find yourself something to focus on, it'll help. Good luck, and may Allah bless you. ^^
Back to top Go down
http://lily-dawn-evans.ucoz.com
Kamal
Farmer
Farmer
Kamal

Male Number of posts : 269
Roleplay Name : Konstantin Tribute

Ramadan is here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ramadan is here!   Ramadan is here! EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 4:56 am

Lily Evans wrote:
Yeah, my brother-in-law is Muslim, so he goes through that too. I think you can drink water though? You should stay well hydrated during this time, so take care, k? And find yourself something to focus on, it'll help. Good luck, and may Allah bless you. ^^

No no, we're not allowed to drink or eat until dusk, period. Oh well, I'm doing good as it is.
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Farmer
Farmer
Lily Evans

Female Number of posts : 240
Roleplay Name : Lily Dawn Evans

Ramadan is here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ramadan is here!   Ramadan is here! EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 2:44 pm

That's good to know. Stay safe over there in Egypt, k? ^^
Back to top Go down
http://lily-dawn-evans.ucoz.com
Sponsored content

Ramadan is here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ramadan is here!   Ramadan is here! Empty

Back to top Go down

Ramadan is here!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Harvest Dreams :: Harvest Dreams General :: General-
Jump to: