Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Somewhere Between Heaven and Hell

Go down 
+3
Gmoguy
Arwan
Limbo
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Limbo
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Limbo

Male Number of posts : 121
Roleplay Name : Limbo

Somewhere Between Heaven and Hell Empty
PostSubject: Somewhere Between Heaven and Hell   Somewhere Between Heaven and Hell EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 3:39 am

Salutations everyone.

The name's Michael, though you can all refer to me as Limbo, since you'll be seeing my face around here with that moniker. I've been roleplaying for- gosh- I think over 6 to 9 years- it's been a long time. About my personal life- I go to college full time, work in a metal shop, and have a huge list of hobbies, including but not limited to:

*Ballroom Dancing
*Drawing
*Sewing
*Painting and Playing with Tabletop Miniatures
*Playing Video Games
*Brewing and Trying Different Teas
*Playing Pathfinder

The list goes on.

Anime- I love anime, but currently I am watching my way through the original Dragonball Z- none of that DBZ Kai stuff by 4Kids- that- just no.

Favorite Video Game, it's impossible to pick, but my favorites include Chrono Trigger, Final Fantasy 6, Final Fantasy X, Fantasy XI Online, the Kingdom Hearts Series, Dragonball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi , the Devil May Cry Series, the Castlevania series- this list also goes on.

Currently I'm Playing:

On PC: Final Fantasy XI Online, League of Legends
On XBox: Warhammer 40K: Space Marines, Blue Dragon, Batman Arkham City

Wow- I think I just buried you all in lists, hahah.

Anyways, thanks for reading my ramblings and I'm glad to be a part of your forum.

-Cheers
Back to top Go down
Arwan
Farmer
Farmer
Arwan

Male Number of posts : 235

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere Between Heaven and Hell   Somewhere Between Heaven and Hell EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 3:44 am

Welcome to HD Limbo, I am Arwan.

I have been rp'ing for a good ten years as well so many good memories. I am a full-time college student as well, in my senior year for education. Glad to see more college students on here, I don't feel so old now lol.

Again welcome! Currently a little quiet but we seem to be having a revival going on.
Back to top Go down
Gmoguy
Gmoguy

Male Number of posts : 926
Roleplay Name : Dante

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere Between Heaven and Hell   Somewhere Between Heaven and Hell EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 3:45 am

Well met Michael.
I go by Dante around here, just the name I've been "assigned" sort of to say.
Not only do you have a list of interesting hobbies and interests, we enjoy some of the same things.
Video games, anime, tea(tea!), and drawing.
Should definitely try to get a game going sometime on the PC.
Oh, last but not least. Welcome to the site and enjoy your stay.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/QuarterAfterZero
Limbo
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Limbo

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere Between Heaven and Hell   Somewhere Between Heaven and Hell EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 3:59 am

Arwan wrote:
Welcome to HD Limbo, I am Arwan.

I have been rp'ing for a good ten years as well so many good memories. I am a full-time college student as well, in my senior year for education. Glad to see more college students on here, I don't feel so old now lol.

Again welcome! Currently a little quiet but we seem to be having a revival going on.

Oh, revivals are great- I used to roleplay at Maple Village, another Harvest Moon Roleplaying Forum- that kind of went out in '08- twas a sad year for this guy.

As for being a college student, glad to find others as well, and I doubt you're that old.

Gmoguy wrote:
Well met Michael.
I go by Dante around here, just the name I've been "assigned" sort of to say.
Not only do you have a list of interesting hobbies and interests, we enjoy some of the same things.
Video games, anime, tea(tea!), and drawing.
Should definitely try to get a game going sometime on the PC.
Oh, last but not least. Welcome to the site and enjoy your stay.

Tea= Amazing. Beats coffee any day, not to mention there are plenty of flavors to try. Hah- I actually collect tea cups and tea pots as well- and while having alot of tea supplies is great, it's hard to organize tea parties.

Okay, what games do you play on PC? League is good, so is Minecraft- and Final Fantasy XI Online- and and and- there are alot of games to play- heh.
Back to top Go down
Red Riding Hood
Sprite
Sprite
Red Riding Hood

Female Number of posts : 2119
Roleplay Name : Blue

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere Between Heaven and Hell   Somewhere Between Heaven and Hell EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 4:02 am

Well, hello there, Limbo!
Pleasure to make your acquaintance.

(When I see your title, all I think of is the indie side-scrolling game of the same name.)
I hope you have a lovely time here at Harvest Dreams, it's very easy to warm into the community here. C:
Back to top Go down
Gmoguy
Gmoguy

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere Between Heaven and Hell   Somewhere Between Heaven and Hell EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 4:03 am

Definitely with the Minecraft here. Been sort of obsessed ever since a couple friends started playing and sort of dragged me into it.
Otherwise, most of my gaming happens through Steam. A multitude of games but not League or FFXI Online however.
Also, tea.
Back to top Go down
Arwan
Farmer
Farmer
Arwan

Male Number of posts : 235

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere Between Heaven and Hell   Somewhere Between Heaven and Hell EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 4:04 am

Minecraft is an addiction that can never cured lol
Back to top Go down
Gmoguy
Gmoguy

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere Between Heaven and Hell   Somewhere Between Heaven and Hell EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 4:09 am

Sadly, what Arwan says is 100% true. I've been addicted and been trying to crazy things like you see in YouTube videos but I'm never successful, oh well.
Back to top Go down
Limbo
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Limbo

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere Between Heaven and Hell   Somewhere Between Heaven and Hell EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 4:14 am

Red Riding Hood wrote:
Well, hello there, Limbo!
Pleasure to make your acquaintance.

(When I see your title, all I think of is the indie side-scrolling game of the same name.)
I hope you have a lovely time here at Harvest Dreams, it's very easy to warm into the community here. C:

Indie games are great, but I originally created Limbo for a Dragonball Z MUD, since he's an android I figured the name was appropriate. After all, if you are neither dead nor alive, you are stuck in Limbo.

I also noticed that, I think I'll settle in here just swell.

Gmoguy wrote:
Definitely with the Minecraft here. Been sort of obsessed ever since a couple friends started playing and sort of dragged me into it.
Otherwise, most of my gaming happens through Steam. A multitude of games but not League or FFXI Online however.
Also, tea.

Minecraft- is the blackhole of gaming- even more so than WoW- which I actually didn't enjoy that much, heh. Steam has alot of good games, Team Fortress 2 being one of them- but the only other game I have from Steam is City of Heroes: Going Rogue, which is now a Freemium MMO. I haven't played that in awhile, but I only have so much time to invest in an MMO, so I chose Final Fantasy XI Online.

Arwan wrote:
Minecraft is an addiction that can never cured lol

Minecraft= Insert Common Addiction.
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

Female Number of posts : 5158
Roleplay Name : Genna Song

Awards : Somewhere Between Heaven and Hell Bellnov

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere Between Heaven and Hell   Somewhere Between Heaven and Hell EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 10:45 pm

...Late reply is late :'D

Hello there~ 8D and welcome to our lovely forum~
I'm Genna and I'm part of the staff here~

Its always nice to see new members join, have fun btw =)~

and lol, the topic title xD
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/35bell
Kamal
Farmer
Farmer
Kamal

Male Number of posts : 269
Roleplay Name : Konstantin Tribute

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere Between Heaven and Hell   Somewhere Between Heaven and Hell EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 12:27 am

Well, hello there!

Glad to meet you, you can call me Kamal, or just Kimo. Those are some rather interesting hobbies! I rather enjoy tea, and video games(That's a must). I enjoy multiplayer games, but I'm not to savvy with 'em, SAMP is my addiction. :3

Again, welcome aboard.
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

Male Number of posts : 4687
Roleplay Name : Amando
2nd char:Roan

Awards : Somewhere Between Heaven and Hell Cliffnov

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere Between Heaven and Hell   Somewhere Between Heaven and Hell EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 11:30 am

Kyaa! Limbo!

Mon ami! XD

Nice to meet ya! I'm Amando. and we have the same interests (not really all. but some)
Back to top Go down
Limbo
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Limbo

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere Between Heaven and Hell   Somewhere Between Heaven and Hell EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 3:58 pm

Kamal wrote:
Well, hello there!

Glad to meet you, you can call me Kamal, or just Kimo. Those are some rather interesting hobbies! I rather enjoy tea, and video games(That's a must). I enjoy multiplayer games, but I'm not to savvy with 'em, SAMP is my addiction. :3

Again, welcome aboard.

Well hello there Kamal, I'm glad that we've got alot of the same hobbies. Tea is definitely a great drink of choice, it's also nice when you know where to get caffeinated tee to get you zipping about without the taste of energy poison (energy drink flavors= -1,) or coffee, which is- meh.

Never played SAMP, but multiplayer games are great. Very Happy Plain and simple.

clairexcliff wrote:
Kyaa! Limbo!

Mon ami! XD

Nice to meet ya! I'm Amando. and we have the same interests (not really all. but some)

Ah, parlez-vous français mon Ami?

Nice to meet you Amando, what interests do we have? Some is better than none, it always brings a smile when a person has even one of my interests. Very Happy But even if someone doesn't it's alright, because diversity is the spice of life- as well as red pepper.
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

Male Number of posts : 4687
Roleplay Name : Amando
2nd char:Roan

Awards : Somewhere Between Heaven and Hell Cliffnov

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere Between Heaven and Hell   Somewhere Between Heaven and Hell EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 6:55 am

Sorry Limbo XD but I don't speak French! Very Happy I just happen to hear it from an anime.
Well, Pretty much on your list is my interest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere Between Heaven and Hell   Somewhere Between Heaven and Hell Empty

Back to top Go down

Somewhere Between Heaven and Hell
Page 1 of 1