Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I'm such a little loser :)

Go down 
+3
LatteCurlz
Limbo
BiddyAuthor
7 posters
AuthorMessage
BiddyAuthor
BiddyAuthor

Female Number of posts : 24
Roleplay Name : None as of now.

I'm such a little loser :) Empty
PostSubject: I'm such a little loser :)   I'm such a little loser :) EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 5:43 am

Hello Harvestdreams.net Smile BiddyAuthor here! LatteCurlz told me about this site and I thought, i love harvest moon, so why not?

My favorite games are Harvest Moon, Pokemon, and The Sims 3. I also love Fanfiction.net where I have an account and met LatteCurlz Smile KK Back to the topic! My favorite anime is Ouran Host Club, Fairy Tail, Naruto, Moonphase, Cardcaptor Sakura, Tsubasa, and the movie, Spirited Away! Favorite broadway shows are Marry Poppins, Avenue Q (funniest thing ever! i love it so much!)

You can call me: Biddy or BiddyAuthor. Whichever one you want.
Let's be friends Smile
Back to top Go down
Limbo
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Limbo

Male Number of posts : 121
Roleplay Name : Limbo

PostSubject: Re: I'm such a little loser :)   I'm such a little loser :) EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 6:05 am

Well hello there Biddy, it's nice to see another friendly new face around and about.

Pokemon is amazing, the series has been around since I've been little, and I can't stop collecting all of the little things after all my twenty-years of breathing. I'm glad to have another person on this forum, I hope you enjoy your stay here. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
LatteCurlz
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
LatteCurlz

Female Number of posts : 137
Roleplay Name : Nastasha Varient

PostSubject: Re: I'm such a little loser :)   I'm such a little loser :) EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 6:07 am

Biddy, your avatar is so cute! cat a kitty! Sorry, just had to point that out. Thanks for joining due to my lame attempt at advertising XP.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~lattecurlz
BiddyAuthor
BiddyAuthor

PostSubject: Re: I'm such a little loser :)   I'm such a little loser :) EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 6:12 am

Well I'm glad this website is very active! I love talking to others who share the same interests as me!
Limbo: Ah, Pokemon. The older episodes were so good. Now they aren't that great.... And how is Ash still ten? He should be freaking sixteen! In my opinion anyway....
LatteCurlz: Ha! It wasn't lame, people actually will check it out if you mention it. Me and MidnightXMusic are already on here because of you! Thanks for finding an awesome sight like this!
Back to top Go down
Limbo
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Limbo

PostSubject: Re: I'm such a little loser :)   I'm such a little loser :) EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 6:16 am

Not only is Ashe still 10 and annoying- he cheats, always. "Hi, I have a PIKACHU Brock, I'm here to kick your butt, take your badge, and walk all over you- with my electric mouse. That's right, your Onyx is definitely no match for it."

Onyx: ONYX! *Lays on Pikachu.*
Back to top Go down
BiddyAuthor
BiddyAuthor

PostSubject: Re: I'm such a little loser :)   I'm such a little loser :) EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 6:23 am

Limbo wrote:
Not only is Ashe still 10 and annoying- he cheats, always. "Hi, I have a PIKACHU Brock, I'm here to kick your butt, take your badge, and walk all over you- with my electric mouse. That's right, your Onyx is definitely no match for it."

Onyx: ONYX! *Lays on Pikachu.*

That is so true! Ugh, sometimes it just gets under my skin! But in the older Pokemon with Misty and Brock..... Awh Brock that little flirt Smile
I've been having anime and manga discussions with my friends all week and we both keep on having a conversation on how there are so many Nurse Joy's! I mean are they robots or did their parents just want alot of kids?
Back to top Go down
Limbo
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Limbo

PostSubject: Re: I'm such a little loser :)   I'm such a little loser :) EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 6:32 am

Cloning- it was cloning. After all, if you get a person who is one of, if not the best Pokemon nurse in the entire galaxy, wouldn't you want to make the job easier on the poor thing by cloning her? She doesn't have to do anything else but heal Pokemon, it's the only thing she really understands, so if she were cloned there wouldn't be a huge fuss about it. She's not dangerous to society, Brock can be happy in every town, her family obviously doesn't miss her, so she made a good candidate.
Back to top Go down
StarGazing
StarGazing

Female Number of posts : 40
Roleplay Name : Star Olivia Wright

PostSubject: Re: I'm such a little loser :)   I'm such a little loser :) EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 8:04 am

Hello Bibby! Very nice to meet you and haha such a cute name X3
I really hope you would like to rp with me sometime ^o^

Anyways I'm excited to see a new face here. You know you should join our little uh...Lost and Found adventure that a few of us are starting to morph together. We just need more people, well I was just hoping you would like to join in on the crazy, silly fun. At least when you make your character. ^o^;

Also...FINALLY people that agree with Ash and his none ageing disease. I swear, Ash went on some weird behind the senses adventure where he found the fountain of youth. Furthermore why has he not become the Pokémon master yet? How many more people does he have beat just to get their? How many more Pokémon will be created? They're running out of animals, foods, appliances, and est.

I have to agree with Limbo on the cloning of nurse joy. There is no possible way that she or her mother...whoever she is...can have kids that look just like them. Unless, uh...I think the cloning also goes with Officer Jenny. Sorry v//.//v I talk too much hehe.
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

Male Number of posts : 4687
Roleplay Name : Amando
2nd char:Roan

Awards : I'm such a little loser :) Cliffnov

PostSubject: Re: I'm such a little loser :)   I'm such a little loser :) EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 9:11 am

Hi Biddy! Very Happy
and if you could notice from my signature and avatar that I'm a fan of Ouran~!
Nice to meet ya!
Back to top Go down
BiddyAuthor
BiddyAuthor

PostSubject: Re: I'm such a little loser :)   I'm such a little loser :) EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 12:05 pm

Thank you all for welcoming me so easily!
And as for Ash..... well he should be sixteen by now! Like seriously, how much can freaking happen in a year? It just irks me deeply. For Nurse Joy, hm..... I feel stupid now. Cloning is the most obvious answer and I never thought of it. And Officer Jenny too. Hahaha, "Brock can have his fun in every town"- verryyyy true indeed.

Ouran host club is such a good anime! I love all the hosts dearly, buttttt the twins are my absolute favorite, with Hunny right behind Smile
Back to top Go down
LatteCurlz
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
LatteCurlz

Female Number of posts : 137
Roleplay Name : Nastasha Varient

PostSubject: Re: I'm such a little loser :)   I'm such a little loser :) EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 5:14 pm

I was wondering why Ash hadn't aged yet...fountain of youth is a very sensible explanation.
For Ouran, my favorite host is Kyoya. Seriously, you just can't get any more evil and handsome than that guy! (Unless you're a villain with super powers and happens to be cute but that's not the point I'm making here)!
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~lattecurlz
BiddyAuthor
BiddyAuthor

PostSubject: Re: I'm such a little loser :)   I'm such a little loser :) EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 9:50 pm

LatteCurlz wrote:
I was wondering why Ash hadn't aged yet...fountain of youth is a very sensible explanation.
For Ouran, my favorite host is Kyoya. Seriously, you just can't get any more evil and handsome than that guy! (Unless you're a villain with super powers and happens to be cute but that's not the point I'm making here)!
If the fountain of youth is the explanation, then the fountain favors Ash! And Kyoya is pretty great, since he has that aura to him, but I love the devilish ways of the twins.
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

Female Number of posts : 5158
Roleplay Name : Genna Song

Awards : I'm such a little loser :) Bellnov

PostSubject: Re: I'm such a little loser :)   I'm such a little loser :) EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 10:59 pm

You go on Fanfiction? 8D
I mainly write Harvest moon and Hetalia xD
/shot

ANYWAY
I'm Genna and I'm part of the staff here :3~
Have fun alright? 8D
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/35bell
Arwan
Farmer
Farmer
Arwan

Male Number of posts : 235

PostSubject: Re: I'm such a little loser :)   I'm such a little loser :) EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 11:52 pm

I love those three games! The name is Arwan, welcome to the forums! Cardcaptor Sakura is one of my all time favorite anime and mangas!
Back to top Go down
BiddyAuthor
BiddyAuthor

PostSubject: Re: I'm such a little loser :)   I'm such a little loser :) EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 2:25 am

Cardcaptor Sakura is one of my total favorites! I love the unique storyline along with the settle and then obvious romance between Li and Sakura! Looooveeee it!
Back to top Go down
Arwan
Farmer
Farmer
Arwan

Male Number of posts : 235

PostSubject: Re: I'm such a little loser :)   I'm such a little loser :) EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 6:23 am

Yes Syaoran and Sakura fit together quite well. I enjoy the Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles, by Clamp as well, more the Cardcaptor Sakura. If you read it you will understand why.
Back to top Go down
BiddyAuthor
BiddyAuthor

PostSubject: Re: I'm such a little loser :)   I'm such a little loser :) EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 10:49 pm

Arwan wrote:
Yes Syaoran and Sakura fit together quite well. I enjoy the Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles, by Clamp as well, more the Cardcaptor Sakura. If you read it you will understand why.

I have seen Tsubasa, and I love it too. It confused me at the begining when I thought it was a sequel to Cardcaptor, but then I realized it's by the same company and it's an alternate version of an older Sakura and Syaoran. Same traits of the person: Sakura is different than everyone else and Syaoran is a decendant of Clow Reed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm such a little loser :)   I'm such a little loser :) Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm such a little loser :)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Harvest Dreams :: Harvest Dreams General :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: