Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

No, I am not a Zombie. Close, but no.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

Female Number of posts : 6693
Roleplay Name : Kazumi Martin

Awards : No, I am not a Zombie. Close, but no.  Afsangelaward-4

No, I am not a Zombie. Close, but no.  Empty
PostSubject: No, I am not a Zombie. Close, but no.    No, I am not a Zombie. Close, but no.  EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 12:46 pm

Hi guys! Just droppin' in to say hello! It's been about 50 years since my last visit, and I am old now. Just kidding. But I wanted to see how this place and everyone was doing. :-) So how is everyone? If you missed me and you know it leave a comment glomping me :-)

P.S: I now have five comics online. One of them's a collab and two of them aren't updated all that often. SO i technically have TWO projects I frequently work on. One of them I think I'll make into a one-shot. If you'd like to read them, ask and I'll give you the link :-)
Back to top Go down
Kamal
Farmer
Farmer
Kamal

Male Number of posts : 269
Roleplay Name : Konstantin Tribute

PostSubject: Re: No, I am not a Zombie. Close, but no.    No, I am not a Zombie. Close, but no.  EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 2:08 pm

Hi Angel! Long time no see!

I'm pretty sure we've all missed you. You just stopping by to say hello, or are you going to get back to RPing? :p

btw, pass me the comics links(I noticed you've got a Nuzlocke!)
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: No, I am not a Zombie. Close, but no.    No, I am not a Zombie. Close, but no.  EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 11:47 am

I'm not quite sure yet. I was thinking about it, but as I get older I get busier and between school and comics and other junk I'm not sure if i'll have time. Heck, my comics might even go on hiatus.

The links to my comics are in the signature box below. They're all links. I actually posted PART 1 of the Nuzlocke, but I'm still trying to figure out how to get it on smakcjeeves (it's being difficult) so it's on my DA Account
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

Female Number of posts : 5158
Roleplay Name : Genna Song

Awards : No, I am not a Zombie. Close, but no.  Bellnov

PostSubject: Re: No, I am not a Zombie. Close, but no.    No, I am not a Zombie. Close, but no.  EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 12:16 am

MY GOD.

YOU'RE ALIVE.

-glomps-

We need to RP again ;w;. And this site is slowly regaining back old members and gaining new ones. So it's doing fairly well. We've all missed you ;A;!

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/35bell
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: No, I am not a Zombie. Close, but no.    No, I am not a Zombie. Close, but no.  EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 12:49 am

35bell wrote:
MY GOD.

YOU'RE ALIVE.

-glomps-

We need to RP again ;w;. And this site is slowly regaining back old members and gaining new ones. So it's doing fairly well. We've all missed you ;A;!

YES YES WE DO. Very Happy WE SHALL GET STARTED AS SOON AS THIS STACK OF PAPERS ON MY HEAD GOES AWAY. OH SCHOOL.

Michael and Caris still need to progress. Any idea where we left off? Smile
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards : No, I am not a Zombie. Close, but no.  Badge

PostSubject: Re: No, I am not a Zombie. Close, but no.    No, I am not a Zombie. Close, but no.  EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 4:17 pm

KAZU.
I'm glad your back! 8D
(I just came back too).
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

Female Number of posts : 5158
Roleplay Name : Genna Song

Awards : No, I am not a Zombie. Close, but no.  Bellnov

PostSubject: Re: No, I am not a Zombie. Close, but no.    No, I am not a Zombie. Close, but no.  EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 1:49 am

afsangel wrote:
35bell wrote:
MY GOD.

YOU'RE ALIVE.

-glomps-

YES YES WE DO. Very Happy WE SHALL GET STARTED AS SOON AS THIS STACK OF PAPERS ON MY HEAD GOES AWAY. OH SCHOOL.

FINISH THOSE PAPERS THEN.
I don't know, I want to say Purple heart is where we're at. I think we are at purple heart :'D
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/35bell
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: No, I am not a Zombie. Close, but no.    No, I am not a Zombie. Close, but no.  EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 7:13 pm

35bell wrote:
afsangel wrote:
35bell wrote:
MY GOD.

YOU'RE ALIVE.

-glomps-

FINISH THOSE PAPERS THEN.
I don't know, I want to say Purple heart is where we're at. I think we are at purple heart :'D

Sounds about right. LET'S SEE IF NOT WRITING FOR LIKE TWO YEARS HAS IMPROVED ME AT ALL :,D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No, I am not a Zombie. Close, but no.    No, I am not a Zombie. Close, but no.  Empty

Back to top Go down

No, I am not a Zombie. Close, but no.
Page 1 of 1