Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I am crying

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

Female Number of posts : 1848

I am crying Empty
PostSubject: I am crying   I am crying EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 9:35 pm

Oh my god, guys. I am legit crying right now.

So a couple days ago, Bellala was saying that the site was open, but it didn't work for me...

AND NOW IT DOES.
Maybe because it's a different link, but you know.

BUT I AM CRYING BECAUSE IT WORKS. OH MY GOD, I MISSED THIS SITE SO MUCH!!
Back to top Go down
http://nightroweliteacademy.canadian-forum.com/
Bakyura
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Bakyura

Male Number of posts : 65
Roleplay Name : Mazie Addison

I am crying Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am crying   I am crying EmptyFri May 24, 2013 11:11 pm

Old post is really old - but I must say, I had a very similar reaction to this when I was able to relocate Harvest Dreams as well. I was nearly in tears, myself, and so glad to see that it was still accessible. For the longest time, I thought that it was going to be shut down for good and that would be the end of it. So this was such a big surprise to me, as well.

This site has a lot of memories for me, and it would have been an absolute shame to see it go down. I know it's really not active at all anymore, since people come by like, once in a blue moon or something now, but merely being able to establish contact with those of you who do come back is more than enough for me. Being able to contact you guys here, and being able to go back and reminisce the fun had in the past. It's like a... what do they call them... a time capsule! For years to come, when we return here, and find all the old things still here!

It's very relieving to know that it's still around, regardless.

And I'm so glad that you were able to find your way back here (: Hopefully, everyone else is able to do the same in time!
Back to top Go down

I am crying
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Harvest Dreams :: Harvest Dreams General :: General-
Jump to: