Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Claire's troubles

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Hikari
Farmer
Farmer
Hikari

Female Number of posts : 312
Roleplay Name : Hikari

Claire's troubles Empty
PostSubject: Claire's troubles   Claire's troubles EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 2:58 am

Hi! I'm Claire and I work at a farm! My specialty is animals. Right now,I've been currently been dating Gray,the blacksmith's son! But our relationship hasn't been doing so well these 3 days...

Day 1
The summer sun shined brightly on me while I walked to the blacksmith's shop. I opened the door and greeted Gray when I went through the door. "Hi Gray!" I said. I peeked a little at what he was doing,and it looked like he was making jewelery. "Hey Gray.... What are you making now?" I wondered. He sighed. "This is none of your business,Claire." he said coldly. "What do you want now?" He asked again in that cold voice that gave me a bad feeling in my body. Suddenly,that bad feeling turned into anger! "I just came to deliver your lunch! And it was your favorite,Baked Corn!" I snapped at him. "Why are you some grumpy these days?!" "You're just so...ugh! I walked out in long fast strides. "Wait! Claire!" I didn't hear the rest since I walked so quickly away. I was at my farm after that fight me and Gray had. "I hate Gray,I hate Gray,I hate Gray!" I mumbled while brushing my cow Molly. "Why is he is like this today!" "Man,this is just like last Friday... When I just tried to show him my diamond,and opened the inn door...He just plained yelled at me! I mumbled. I think I brushed Molly too hard that I misplaced her spots. When I opened the barn door to get out,I saw the sun and the sky turned a nice blazing orange. "Oh... It's getting late... I better get some sleep." I whispered to myself.

Day 2
I woke up seeing the gentle sunlight flashing in my face. "Oh,it's morning." I whispered. After all that thinking last night,I decided to applogized to Gray. I started to walk down the stone path when I heard Gray and Kai talking. "I'm sick and tired of Claire being nosy in my business! I wish she would calm down and stop butting in!" I heard Gray yell. "So that's what Gray thinks of me..." I whispered to myself. My mind went suddenly blank. I didn't want to hear the rest of what he's saying. I ran away as fast as I could with tears in my eyes. I was at the inn getting Ann to comfort me. "It's okay,Claire." Ann said comfortly. I cried for 5 minutes and when I finally looked at Ann's face. She had that sparkle in her eyes again. That sparkle indicated she had an idea! "What is it Ann?" I asked her quickly. "Claire,if Gray's going to be a jerk and not calm,you need to be calm." "To do that,you must become a hippie. Dress like one and act like one." she said. "A hippie." I repeated. I ran out quick before Ann had said anything else. I ran to the library and the tailor shop the get things to become a hippie.

Day 3
"Whew! I think I finally I got the steps to become a hippie!" I said excitedly. I was practicing all last night to perfect it and I was super tired. "Okay...Time to go to Gray..." I yawned. I walked slugishly to the inn in my hippie costume when I saw Gray in the hippie outfit,too! "Gray! Is that you?" I asked unbelieveablely. "Claire! Is that you?" He also asked. We both fell down the floor laughing. After we stopped laughing, I asked him why was he in that costume. "I could ask the same thing." he replied with a giggle. "You first." I said. "Okay... I over heard you and Ann talking saying I should loosen up and become a hippie..." he said. I started to laugh hard. "What's so funny?" he asked embrassed. I looked up at him and said:"That advice was ment for me!" "And I also heard you and Kai saying I was nosy and I needed to loosen up..." "Oh,Claire I'm so sorry!" he said apologeticly. "Here's the reason why I didn't let you see my project..." he whispered. He held out a neckalace. Here was all he said. "Is.. this...for...me?" I stammered. "It's for your late birthday..." he said quietly. "Thank you Gray!" I yelled. Then,we went out and ate some nice Baked Corn. We finally made up,and so our relationship is in order again.

This is my first Harvest Moon story. I hoped you like it!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/tamagirl103
35bell
35bell

Female Number of posts : 5158
Roleplay Name : Genna Song

Awards : Claire's troubles Bellnov

Claire's troubles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Claire's troubles   Claire's troubles EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 3:07 am

cool
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/35bell
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards : Claire's troubles Badge

Claire's troubles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Claire's troubles   Claire's troubles EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 3:12 am

Awww....
I like the hippie part!
Peace!
Back to top Go down
Hikari
Farmer
Farmer
Hikari

Claire's troubles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Claire's troubles   Claire's troubles EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 3:16 am

Thanks. Got the idea of this story from a romance manga. The boy character in the book is just like Gray,so that's how I thought of the Harvest Moon version of that manga.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards : Claire's troubles Badge

Claire's troubles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Claire's troubles   Claire's troubles EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 3:19 am

Ahh...
Brilliant idea.
Back to top Go down
foxtail616
Master Farmer
Master Farmer
foxtail616

Female Number of posts : 1445
Roleplay Name : Fox
Awards : Claire's troubles Foxtail-1

Claire's troubles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Claire's troubles   Claire's troubles EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 6:29 am

cute story ! ;]
But im sort of confused...How did he just all of the sudden be nice to her on part 3?
Back to top Go down
Hikari
Farmer
Farmer
Hikari

Claire's troubles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Claire's troubles   Claire's troubles EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 5:00 pm

He suddenly became nice because he saw what Claire did for him and felt guilty for being mean for 3 days to her. Which he saw made her really depressed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Claire's troubles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Claire's troubles   Claire's troubles Empty

Back to top Go down

Claire's troubles
Page 1 of 1