Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tina the New Farmer

Go down 
3 posters

Do you want me to continue the story?
YES!!!!
Tina the New Farmer Vote_lcap100%Tina the New Farmer Vote_rcap
 100% [ 2 ]
NO WAY!!!!
Tina the New Farmer Vote_lcap0%Tina the New Farmer Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
You decide
 0% [ 0 ]
uh maybe (make up ur mind)
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 2

AuthorMessage
35bell
35bell

Female Number of posts : 5158
Roleplay Name : Genna Song

Awards : Tina the New Farmer Bellnov

Tina the New Farmer Empty
PostSubject: Tina the New Farmer   Tina the New Farmer EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 4:03 am

This is my first story i wrote on this website. So please don't do negative comments like that's a really bad story or something like that. Tina is in a harvest moon game called Harvest moon magical melody. I have finished the game so I know what i'm doing!

Chapter one:

Tina was a beautiful young woman with brown pigtails and brown eyes. Her clothes were getting dirty because she has been looking for some where to stay. Suddenly she found a sign on a pole saying....

The Exciting Ranch Plan!!!!
We are looking for new farmers!
Would you like to work in Flower
Bud village? Buy some property
to buy your own home! Your home is free!
-The mayor of Flower Bud Village

Tina was excited. her mouth was open like she saw an amazing drawing done by the greatist artists. She ran forward and then she saw the mayor. The mayor was pleased. "Are you here for the ranch plan?" "Yes i am! I have been looking for somewhere to stay like forever!" "No worries! But there is one thing you must do." "What is it?" "According to the ranch plan, you must become a farmer" "Ok! I can do that!"

"First of all please tell me your name" "Tina" "What is going to be your farms name?" "Uh.... Flower Bud Ranch!" "Good, Oh wait before I show you your farm, Where should it be?" "Near the Flower Bud Square." "Good now I will show you." "yay!" said Tina.

It was a short walk to her new home. She was so pleased to be in her new home. Soon it was late so she went to bed. The next morning. *knock knock* "Who is it at this hour?". She opened the door and saw....
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/35bell
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards : Tina the New Farmer Badge

PostSubject: Re: Tina the New Farmer   Tina the New Farmer EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 4:06 am

Who did she see!?!?!?!?!?
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: Tina the new farmer   Tina the New Farmer EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 4:09 am

I'm waiting till i get like 5 comments.

But what she saw was really funny! Kitty don't post like 5 comments at once because that won't count.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Tina the New Farmer   Tina the New Farmer EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 4:12 am

Aww.....
I'll just blackmail Squidy. I kid, I kid.
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: Tina the new farmer   Tina the New Farmer EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 4:35 am

ok since you anxious i will write the second chapter.

Chapter 2:

Tina saw Three cute little sprites! they were jumping up and down. tina rubbed her eyes she thought it was a dream. it wasn't! Then she remebered her dream she has last night.

Tina's dream:
"People are not being kind. They're getting more cruel" said the harvest goddess. The sprites were shaking there heads down like they feeled ashamed. "Goodbye World!" She said. They harvest sprites were suprised that they saw the harvest goddess turned herself into stone. Soon after Jamie came along. "What happened to the Harvest goddess?" Said Jamie surprised. "She turned herself into stone!" said one of the harvest sprites. " I will help her turn back into her old self! Don't worry harvest goddess I will help you!" said Jamie. (Jamie is a boy.)

end of tina's dream

"Um who are you guys?" "We're the harvest sprites!" "Are you guys real?" "To you? yes!" "So why did youcome to my house?" "we need to ask you a big favor" "Ok" Soon they went to the harvest goodess place "The harvest goddess turned into stone because she was sad that everyone was being mean to one another" "Um how to I get her back to life?" "Um doing farming stuff like making crops and stuff" "Ok" Tina said. Jamie came to the harvest pond. "What are you guys doing with her?" "She's gonna help save the harvest goddess!" said oneofthe harvest sprites. Jamie had a angry look andlooked and Tina with that look andthen he left angry. "Um okay? ishe thinking of this as a contest?" "Unfortanley, yes" "Oh yes here is a pedometer!" "What does this do?" "It tells how much you've worked!" "Cool! So am I allowed to leave?" "Yup!" "Yay! i will save the hrvest goddess now!" she said eagerly. After she took one step. She earned a note "WHOA WHAT'S THIS?" "Oh youget that for a reward for working so hard!" "I haven't even started working, i just took one step."Yes but that means you eager to start working!" "right...... ok bye!" "Bye!" The harvest sprites said
Back to top Go down
gothica800
Banned
Banned
gothica800

Female Number of posts : 4632

PostSubject: Re: Tina the New Farmer   Tina the New Farmer EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 12:17 pm

"I don't mean to be rude, but tina isn't anactual character she's just the girl you get when you start, but her name isn't tina." -.-
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/shadowheaven
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Tina the New Farmer   Tina the New Farmer EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 9:47 pm

I like the note part. xD
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: Tina the new Farmer   Tina the New Farmer EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 12:53 am

Her name is not Tina? Oh well I can't change her name. lol. There's a lot of typos on chapter two because of my stupid keyboard Mad
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: Tina the new farmer   Tina the New Farmer EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 1:09 am

Chapter Three!: Yay!

After Tina got her pedometer she went to sleep.

Next Morning.
*knock knock* "Why does everyone keep knocking on my door?" said Tina. Tina opens the door. "Hello, you must be the new farmer" "Yes I am" "Well my name is Ellen" "Hello Ellen I'm Tina" "Nice to meet you!" " I have a favor to ask you" "Ok" " I have this dog here and My other dog gave birth to him.So I was Hoping if you can take care of her." "I will love to!" "Thank you so much. Oh,yes what are you going to name her?" "Uhhh....ummm....Max" "Ok bye! I also have a farm and it's called Blue Sky ranch!" "Ok! see you there!" Tina said happily.

" Well I better start making crops" She said. Tina brings out her turnup seed and uses her hoe to make soil in the ground. Then she plants her Turnup seeds and waters them. "Okay that should be ready in four days!" she said Tiredly.

End of chapter.

(Sorry it to short. i had to go.)
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Tina the New Farmer   Tina the New Farmer EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 2:54 am

That's okay. Just keep making more. (If you make two more chapters I'll make a non-romatic story. ^^)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tina the New Farmer   Tina the New Farmer Empty

Back to top Go down

Tina the New Farmer
Page 1 of 1