Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Why do I feel this way about you?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Red Riding Hood
Sprite
Sprite
Red Riding Hood

Female Number of posts : 2119
Roleplay Name : Blue

Why do I feel this way about you? Empty
PostSubject: Why do I feel this way about you?   Why do I feel this way about you? EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 12:40 pm

With a sigh, Red sat herself wearily down on the sand.
She had only one person on her mind, and she couldn’t possible avert her thoughts, no matter how hard she tried.

I need to get over this… He probably won’t feel the same way. Red thought, with a defeated frame of mind. Why did she feel like this? She’d never felt like it before.
The waves didn’t matter, the wind didn’t matter, nothing but her thoughts ever crossed her mind that moment.
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

Female Number of posts : 6693
Roleplay Name : Kazumi Martin

Awards : Why do I feel this way about you? Afsangelaward-4

PostSubject: Re: Why do I feel this way about you?   Why do I feel this way about you? EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 1:13 pm

"red-chan!" a cheerful voice sang. she glomptackled red to the ground. "you're upset. i could see it from miles away."
Back to top Go down
Red Riding Hood
Sprite
Sprite
Red Riding Hood

PostSubject: Re: Why do I feel this way about you?   Why do I feel this way about you? EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 8:36 pm

"Hello Kazumi" Red replied. She was actually getting used to Kazumi's tackles and frighteningly strong hugs.
"Hmm... Depends on how you define 'upset'" she added, trying her best to avoid spilling out all her thoughts.
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Why do I feel this way about you?   Why do I feel this way about you? EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 8:45 pm

kazumi sat down across from her. she leaned over and brought her face close to hers and stared instensly. "it's a guy." she said pulling back after a few seconds
Back to top Go down
Red Riding Hood
Sprite
Sprite
Red Riding Hood

PostSubject: Re: Why do I feel this way about you?   Why do I feel this way about you? EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 8:50 pm

"Well... Yeah, I suppose it is." Red replied with a sigh. Had it been that obvious?
She leaned back against the sand, and put her hands over her face, a moan escaping.
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Why do I feel this way about you?   Why do I feel this way about you? EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 8:52 pm

kazumi let out a sigh. "wanna talk about it?" she asked
Back to top Go down
Red Riding Hood
Sprite
Sprite
Red Riding Hood

PostSubject: Re: Why do I feel this way about you?   Why do I feel this way about you? EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 8:56 pm

"What is there to say? I love him, he probably doesn't feel the same way. What more is there?" Red answered, defeated by her own thoughts.
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Why do I feel this way about you?   Why do I feel this way about you? EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 8:57 pm

"don't feel bad." kazumi said with a gentle smile. "i...have sombody i like too." "but i defintly know he doesn't like me back."
Back to top Go down
Red Riding Hood
Sprite
Sprite
Red Riding Hood

PostSubject: Re: Why do I feel this way about you?   Why do I feel this way about you? EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 9:02 pm

"Hmm... Maybe so, but talking like that, your no better then me, right?" Red replied, losing her words about halfway through. She didn't really know everything of what she was talking about, but she continued anyway.

"Love is just like that here, it seems..." she added quietly.
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Why do I feel this way about you?   Why do I feel this way about you? EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 9:04 pm

kazumi smiled even wider. "it may sound the same, but i know for a fact he likes you too."
Back to top Go down
Red Riding Hood
Sprite
Sprite
Red Riding Hood

PostSubject: Re: Why do I feel this way about you?   Why do I feel this way about you? EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 9:07 pm

"Hmmm... I don't know..." Red replied, quietly. She had never picked up on anything before, why would he love her now?
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Why do I feel this way about you?   Why do I feel this way about you? EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 9:09 pm

"u may not be able to secnse it, but i can." "he's just shy is all.' "i must admit, i don't know him very well, but i've seen the way he looks-and acts around you."
Back to top Go down
Red Riding Hood
Sprite
Sprite
Red Riding Hood

PostSubject: Re: Why do I feel this way about you?   Why do I feel this way about you? EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 9:12 pm

"You know who it is, then?" Red asked, curiously.
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Why do I feel this way about you?   Why do I feel this way about you? EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 9:15 pm

kazumi closed her eyes and nodded
Back to top Go down
Red Riding Hood
Sprite
Sprite
Red Riding Hood

PostSubject: Re: Why do I feel this way about you?   Why do I feel this way about you? EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 9:18 pm

"Is it that obvious?" Red pressed. Had she yelled it out from the rooftops in her sleep? Kazumi just seemed to know these things, and Red was beginning to understand she couldn't hide anything from her.
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Why do I feel this way about you?   Why do I feel this way about you? EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 9:22 pm

kazumi reached over and flicked red in the forehead.
Back to top Go down
Red Riding Hood
Sprite
Sprite
Red Riding Hood

PostSubject: Re: Why do I feel this way about you?   Why do I feel this way about you? EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 11:16 pm

Giggling, Red lightly swatted away Kazumi's hand. She did want to see him again, though.
"Hey Kazumi... Could you do me a favour?" she asked, smiling hopefully.
Back to top Go down
gothica800
Banned
Banned
gothica800

Female Number of posts : 4632

PostSubject: Re: Why do I feel this way about you?   Why do I feel this way about you? EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 11:29 pm

*is walking around and notices the two* "hey kazu, red what's up?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/shadowheaven
Red Riding Hood
Sprite
Sprite
Red Riding Hood

PostSubject: Re: Why do I feel this way about you?   Why do I feel this way about you? EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 9:53 am

"Hello Ciera... I'm hopelessly lost in the world of love." Red reported in a monotone. She was getting tired of having to hear those words from herself.
Back to top Go down
gothica800
Banned
Banned
gothica800

Female Number of posts : 4632

PostSubject: Re: Why do I feel this way about you?   Why do I feel this way about you? EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 12:05 pm

"really with who?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/shadowheaven
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Why do I feel this way about you?   Why do I feel this way about you? EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 12:19 pm

kazu smiled and nodded
Back to top Go down
Red Riding Hood
Sprite
Sprite
Red Riding Hood

PostSubject: Re: Why do I feel this way about you?   Why do I feel this way about you? EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 8:03 am

"So it isn't that obvious? Kazumi picked it up in three seconds flat." Red replied in a monotone, nudging Kazumi with a teasing smile.
"Kazumi, you know what I'm going to say, don't you?" she laughed. Kazumi just saw right through her so easily at the moment, she would be amazed if she could ever hide anything from her.
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Why do I feel this way about you?   Why do I feel this way about you? EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 10:56 am

"it's not that it so obveois,silly." kazumi said smiling. "it's just if u pay close attaention enough to someone, you'll pick thesse thngs up." Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why do I feel this way about you?   Why do I feel this way about you? Empty

Back to top Go down

Why do I feel this way about you?
Page 1 of 1