Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How Did I get Here???....

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Onyx_Water_Demon
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Onyx_Water_Demon

Female Number of posts : 91
Roleplay Name : Magenta-Ocelot

How Did I get Here???.... Empty
PostSubject: How Did I get Here???....   How Did I get Here???.... EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 3:12 am

" Oh Look A Bug " I Whispered " Maybe Ill Crush It."
Maybe Itll thank me ,maybe it'll be glad ive taken it from this cruel world . A tear ran down my cheek as i rembered what had just happened i just watch my mother and father killed because they werent normal ,
What is normal? i asked myself not me anyway not mother or father , Another tear ran down my cheek it felt like acid .

Im alone in a dusty ,dull, dark damp room the year is 1897 im only 784 years old and my parents were only in there 2000s .its daylight so i cant leave im stuck here .I Hate being half vampire my fathers genes and my mothers there no better shes an ice demon i came out a water demon who drinks blood and cant go out in the daylight . Pathetic is the only word.

Where Shall I Go ? I Thought maybe ill go under water see out the 21st century deals with demons .
.........................................................................................................................................................................

Wow time really passes when your under water ,thats not the best thing though you cant cry under water .
where shall i go there must be a place with water and houses to sell
Forget me not valley Maybe Ill Go There I Just Hope They Like Vampires and Demons If Not Tough Luck.
Back to top Go down

How Did I get Here???....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Harvest Dreams :: HM Creativity :: Written Creativity-
Jump to: