Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe©

Go down 
+17
Natt77
CarboMcoco
artygamer
hamy123
Wess
clairexcliff
Kritten
Midnight Wolf
polarbear92345
Eternal Silence
MoNkEy!!
35bell
afsangel
Gmoguy
SabertoothOcelot
gothica800
Aiyo
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards : Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe© - Page 8 Badge

Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe© - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe©   Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe© - Page 8 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 5:06 pm

"That should be 12G correct," Kitty asked double checking her math. With a fifteen percent tip, it would cost her a total of 14G. She got out her purse and grabed 14G. She then handed the money to Kazumi.
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

Female Number of posts : 6693
Roleplay Name : Kazumi Martin

Awards : Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe© - Page 8 Afsangelaward-4

PostSubject: Re: Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe©   Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe© - Page 8 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 7:05 pm

"ih no!" "you don't have to tip me!" kazu said. "i mean, umm.." she started getting frantic. "are you sure?"
Back to top Go down
polarbear92345
Farmer
Farmer
polarbear92345

Female Number of posts : 988
Roleplay Name : victoria or almond

PostSubject: Re: Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe©   Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe© - Page 8 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 7:25 pm

"hello im here."victoria said
checks in at 12:24.
"soooo whats new."
puts a nurse suit on and gloves.
Back to top Go down
MoNkEy!!
Farmer
Farmer
MoNkEy!!

Female Number of posts : 930
Roleplay Name : Kathia or Kat

PostSubject: Re: Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe©   Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe© - Page 8 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 8:42 pm

"Hi Victoria,Kazumi,"she said with a smile.
"Nothing much just cleaning some tables,"Kathia said while wiping some tables with a cloth.
"So,anything new for you guys?"
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/monkey970005
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe©   Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe© - Page 8 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 9:35 pm

"I own an awesome smithery now," Kitty said handing Kazumi the money. Her shop was new, but it already had a smithery's mess in it from the fire pit. She looked at Kazumi and said,"Thank you."

She started to eat her salade. It was crisp and fresh, so yummy to Kitty. A smile spread across her face as she ate it.
Back to top Go down
MoNkEy!!
Farmer
Farmer
MoNkEy!!

Female Number of posts : 930
Roleplay Name : Kathia or Kat

PostSubject: Re: Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe©   Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe© - Page 8 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 9:40 pm

"Cool, maybe ill go sometime,"she said still wiping a table.
"Good salad?"Kathia said while looking up at Kitty.
"I haven't tried everything here"she said putting her hand on her chin and her elbow on the table she was cleaning.
"There is a lot of food here."
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/monkey970005
polarbear92345
Farmer
Farmer
polarbear92345

PostSubject: Re: Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe©   Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe© - Page 8 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 10:15 pm

"oh hi kathia."victoria said.
"well il just waiting for my pay to come to the bank."victoria said.
"how aboyt you."victoria told monkey,
washes hands.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe©   Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe© - Page 8 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 10:40 pm

"Yeah," Kitty says to Kathia. "The lettuce is crispy and fresh, making it have a nice cruch. The carrots are hard, but not too hard. The cabbage is like the lettuce and the tomatoes are juicy. The perfect salade, all in all."

She takes a sip of her grape juice closing her eyes as the sweet sensation runs down her throught. She exhales briefly while setting the glass down.

"Delicious," she said with a smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe©   Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe© - Page 8 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 12:43 am

kazu smiled back. "thank you, and please enjoy!" she said happily. she was starting to like her new job. She was really going to enjoy it here. then, she found herself asking a question that surpised herself! "hey kitty, what do you know about boys?"
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe©   Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe© - Page 8 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 2:13 am

"Well, umm..." Kitty was surprised by the question herself. "The are all different and... Well..." She closed her eyes to think for a minute.

"Guys have a different body structures, and different hormones than us. They also mature not as fast as girls do. Well, they all are different as well as girls. Some guys are the silent cold type, some are shy and timid, and some are loud and outgoing."
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe©   Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe© - Page 8 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 10:57 am

"i see." kauz sighed resting her head on the counter. there was a distant look in her eyes. she wasn't really sure if that was the answer she was looking for. "types, huh." she sighed. "makes me wonder..."
Back to top Go down
SabertoothOcelot
Farmer
Farmer
SabertoothOcelot

Female Number of posts : 304

PostSubject: Re: Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe©   Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe© - Page 8 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 3:15 pm

Buffy appearing out of what seemed nowhere was now sitting beside kitty and kazumi in the cafe
"boyz are confusing arent they..i used to like the dangerous smart guys but now im not so sure... So who do you you like kazzy n Kitty ?"
buffy looked at the menu whilst waiting on a reply
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe©   Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe© - Page 8 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 7:08 pm

kazu's face turned red. "NO ONE WHY?" she said in a blundered panic. her nervously started pulling on strands of hair and looking back and fourth. "eh hehehehheheh.' she laughed nervously. Man, i'm terrible at this! she thought.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe©   Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe© - Page 8 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 7:59 pm

"Well, there is this one guy that I often think about for some odd reason," Kitty said. "But I don't know if you'd call that 'liking.' I'm unsure of the 'whole liking someone thing.' Personally it's kinda confusing, wouldn't it be easier just to be friends."

It was clear Kitty was dense when it came to love. She'd probably be the kind of person someone would ask out and she wouldn't realize till two days after their date she went out with a guy.

"Who do you like Buffy?" Kitty asked continuing the flow of questions.
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe©   Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe© - Page 8 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 8:04 pm

"ye-yea!" kazu said still nervous. she'd do anything to not talk about..well...that. she put a nervous smile and her face and did her best to maintain composur.
Back to top Go down
SabertoothOcelot
Farmer
Farmer
SabertoothOcelot

PostSubject: Re: Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe©   Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe© - Page 8 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 10:52 pm

]Oh. Chris whisperd buffy
"I...um i honestly dont know anymore the one person who ive ever loved im planning on getting the coruge to leave"

If buffy ever managed to leave chris she wouldnt know what to do with her love life, i mean she was a twenty
somthing doctor whos sarcastic and a movie fan with a rough past of being a criminal and a outlaw...who would ever want to be with her??

"If i ever meet someone they'd need to be exciting and funny and love rock music .."as buffy taalkedshe played with the ring in her pocket.
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe©   Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe© - Page 8 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 10:55 pm

"buffy-sensai?" kazu asked. "are you alright?" "ummm, sorry for asking...you don't have to answer..." kazu rembered the ring incident from ealier. buffy was so pretty! kazu couldn't imagine her being single.
Back to top Go down
SabertoothOcelot
Farmer
Farmer
SabertoothOcelot

PostSubject: Re: Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe©   Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe© - Page 8 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 11:12 pm

Buffy perked up amedatly she hated seeming weak what would her friends & patients think shes a doctor she should be strong smart a bold and she needs to act like it !.

"no me im fine,dont be silly" laughed buffy but she was only laughing on the outside.
"anyways kaszumi you never mentioned who you like???..so who is it ?"
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe©   Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe© - Page 8 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 11:16 pm

kazu blushed again. 'well, i don't know if i like..." "i mean, i defintly feel something around him." "i feel so wamr and free.' "but i don't know if that's...well....love." "i mean uuhhhhh." "what does love feel like?"
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe©   Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe© - Page 8 EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 2:57 am

"I don't know," Kitty said. "I'm blaming amnesia!" She laughed at her own lame joke happily, but she was worried about Buffy. Maybe a girl's day out would be the trick. "We should go to the hot spring together sometime and have a girl's night out or something like that."
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe©   Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe© - Page 8 EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 10:57 am

kazu perked up. "that souds like fun!" she said excitedly. "can i come too?" she egerly pointed her herself. her eyes lit up with excitment.
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

Female Number of posts : 6205
Roleplay Name : Arden Auiban
Awards : Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe© - Page 8 Esaward

PostSubject: Re: Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe©   Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe© - Page 8 EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 4:43 pm

Arden pushed open a door to Pediatrics Unit #3, hearing the wails of a small boy from a distance. She entered the room and saw a flustered mother with messed-up hair trying to calm down her crying son, who was pulling at his ear. "Hello," Arden greeted the pair quickly before getting to work. "Any hearing difficulties, fevers, naseua, dizziness?" She asked the mother as she pulled out a small flashlight, her otoscope, and shined it into the boy's inflamed ear.

"He's been having a slight fever, around 99.8, for the past three days. Sometimes it gets up into the low hundreds," the mother said, obviously frantic.

Arden nodded, and then shut off her otoscope and wrote something on her clipboard. "He has a moderate ear infection," she told the mother, putting down her clipboard. "It's extremely common, especially in young children. They generally go away by themselves, after a few days. Now, I can prescribe an antibiotic or a pain reliever for him, but the antibiotics don't really do anything for the pain, which is the biggest problem with young kids, because, if their ears hurt, sometimes they won't eat. Chewing adds pressure, and the pressure is what's making the ear hurt. I think the best thing for me to do is prescribe a pain reliever, and if things get worse, come back to see me. Otherwise, you really don't have anything to worry about."

The mother nodded, dazed, as Arden handed her a prescription.
Back to top Go down
http://undertheorangetree.deviantart.com/
SabertoothOcelot
Farmer
Farmer
SabertoothOcelot

PostSubject: Re: Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe©   Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe© - Page 8 EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 4:56 pm

"A Girls night out ???,Whats that?"
Buffy had never been on a girls night out before shes been running her whole life ever since she was 15 and the only real friend she has was chris so a girls night out was a whole new thing to her ,"Try Everything once"
"oh and kazu If your in love youll no ,dont ask me how youll no you just no " Bufffy smiled
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe©   Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe© - Page 8 EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 7:14 pm

just smiled and nodded akwadly at that last comment. then, her smile grew wider. 'ya! a girls night out!" 'that's what we all need!" "just to get away from it all." "we could go shopping or go to a hot srping or even go to the beach!" "it'll be so much fun!" "oh please come with us buffy-sensai!"
Back to top Go down
polarbear92345
Farmer
Farmer
polarbear92345

PostSubject: Re: Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe©   Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe© - Page 8 EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 11:30 pm

"im here."victoria said.
"but only for a little."victoria said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe©   Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe© - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe©
Page 8 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 20  Next