Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe©

Go down 
+17
Natt77
CarboMcoco
artygamer
hamy123
Wess
clairexcliff
Kritten
Midnight Wolf
polarbear92345
Eternal Silence
MoNkEy!!
35bell
afsangel
Gmoguy
SabertoothOcelot
gothica800
Aiyo
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
MoNkEy!!
Farmer
Farmer
MoNkEy!!

Female Number of posts : 930
Roleplay Name : Kathia or Kat

Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe© - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe©   Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe© - Page 9 EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 11:33 pm

"Oh,hi Victoria!."
"So,you only staying for a little bit?"Kathia asked Victoria.
She sat in a chair lifting up her arm and her head.
Kathia swept the hair out of her face and put it behind her ears.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/monkey970005
polarbear92345
Farmer
Farmer
polarbear92345

Female Number of posts : 988
Roleplay Name : victoria or almond

PostSubject: Re: Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe©   Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe© - Page 9 EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 11:34 pm

"yea."victoria said.
sits down.
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

Male Number of posts : 4687
Roleplay Name : Amando
2nd char:Roan

Awards : Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe© - Page 9 Cliffnov

PostSubject: Re: Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe©   Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe© - Page 9 EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 2:58 am

*opens door*hey guys..might if i come in..my store is close..so i just come here for a bit of exploring..how are things here aiyo..?
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

Female Number of posts : 6693
Roleplay Name : Kazumi Martin

Awards : Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe© - Page 9 Afsangelaward-4

PostSubject: Re: Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe©   Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe© - Page 9 EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 10:53 am

kazu let out a scream of surprise. "AHHHH!" she yelled and fell backwords. . "s-soryy just took me by surpise..." a sweat drop appeared on her head. "umm amandi-kun!" she said startled. 'y-you scared me!" "i mean...took me by surpise." "i mean i wasn't expecting you to come here..." kazu felt her face turne red.

Last edited by afsangel on Sun Jun 14, 2009 6:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aiyo
Hero
Hero
Aiyo

Male Number of posts : 2710
Roleplay Name : Aliegha Fraan
Awards : Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe© - Page 9 Hdbadge

PostSubject: Re: Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe©   Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe© - Page 9 EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 3:55 pm

Aiyo sat down in her office as she checked over the reports then filed them alphabetically when she heard a scream. Immediately she rushed over to the source of the scream. "W-what happened?!" She was out of breath due to lack of stamina. She saw Kazu on the floor and Amando near her. "Oh, hey guys. Er, what happened?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
http://canaharu-kun.deviantart.com/
SabertoothOcelot
Farmer
Farmer
SabertoothOcelot

Female Number of posts : 304

PostSubject: Re: Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe©   Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe© - Page 9 EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 5:46 pm

Buffy was walking around when she had heard a scream and saw ayio running towards the sound of the scream immeditaly buffy follwed only to see kazu on the floor surrounded by ayio and amando buffy let out a little giggle as she say kazu on the floor.
"What happend here hahaha.."??
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe©   Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe© - Page 9 EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 6:21 pm

kazu looked shocked. "ah! nothing....i just fell..." kazu felt her face turn red. "i am quite the klutz...." kazu avoided amando's eyes. in hopes he wouldn't detect anything in her yes or expression. "i'm ok...really." she also hoped her friends wouldn't detect anything either.
Back to top Go down
SabertoothOcelot
Farmer
Farmer
SabertoothOcelot

PostSubject: Re: Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe©   Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe© - Page 9 EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 6:32 pm

Buffys eyes shifted from kazu and amando and realized that kazu had been acting strange lately and asking questions about love, when buffy thought about it there conversation earlyer about boys kazumi always changed the subject and she has been hanging around with amando recently .It all came together kazumi even screamed when amando came in
"Oh My God!"screamed buffy staring at kazumis blushing face with a wide grin on her own

(sorry for childishness lol)
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe©   Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe© - Page 9 EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 6:50 pm

kazu noitced buffy's wide grin. she felt the hairs on the back of her neck stand up. "nooo! it's not like that!" she said trying to cover it up. but kazu wasn't a very good lier. "I uhh....energy drinks!" she said. "ya, that;'s it!" "i've been drinking alot of energy drinks latley!" "and they tend to make you jumpy." "eh heheheheh." kazu close dher eyes and smiled nervously. a sweat drop still on her head.
Back to top Go down
SabertoothOcelot
Farmer
Farmer
SabertoothOcelot

PostSubject: Re: Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe©   Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe© - Page 9 EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 6:55 pm

Buffy realized how inconcderite and childish she was being she looked at the many people in the room and she didnt want to embarres kazumi "er..maybe you wanna talk in my office later kazumi ,we should really get you off those energy drinks there bad for ya you know."
Buffy giggled oh now that pricless she thought and headed towards her office.
Back to top Go down
Aiyo
Hero
Hero
Aiyo

Male Number of posts : 2710
Roleplay Name : Aliegha Fraan
Awards : Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe© - Page 9 Hdbadge

PostSubject: Re: Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe©   Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe© - Page 9 EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 6:56 pm

Aiyo's eye brow raised as she look at Buffy to Kazu to Amando. After a couple minutes she finally realized what was happening, and chuckled. "Oh you guys..." Aiyo laughed some more and said "Kazu, you better stay away from the energy drinks huh?" sarcastically, then walked away.

Last edited by Aiyo on Sun Jun 14, 2009 7:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://canaharu-kun.deviantart.com/
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe©   Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe© - Page 9 EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 6:57 pm

kazu looke down and groaned/ she got up and brushed herself off. she was really embarressed and upset. she walked right past amando without looking at him or saying hi and went right into buffy's office. figiting and playing with her thumbs and fingers. her eyes welled with tears.
Back to top Go down
SabertoothOcelot
Farmer
Farmer
SabertoothOcelot

PostSubject: Re: Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe©   Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe© - Page 9 EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 7:01 pm

"Dont look so nervous,its all pretty sweet and cute."
Buffy normally a strong headed polite person who liked to act profssonally at work was no sitting on her chair funny and with her feet up on her desk laughing and joking around
she then noticed that there were tears in kazumis eyes and she jumped up "whats wrong kazumi i was only fooling around .." buffy paniked feeling as though she had done somthing wrong.
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe©   Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe© - Page 9 EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 7:05 pm

"i'm just so confused right now..." kazu sniffed. a tears rolled down her cheeks. "every time he comes near, i can't find the right words, i always do something stupid, and now i just embarressed myself in front of him!" "i don't know how to deal with this..." "or if he even feels the same way." "this is the first guy....who i've really liked."
Back to top Go down
polarbear92345
Farmer
Farmer
polarbear92345

PostSubject: Re: Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe©   Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe© - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 3:07 am

"sorry i was gone soooo long i was at my dads house sorry."victoria said.
"im so sorry every one."vcitoria said again.
"so whats new?"victoria said.
"ive came um with a new recipe for the cafe if it ok with you guys."victoria told everyone.
Back to top Go down
MoNkEy!!
Farmer
Farmer
MoNkEy!!

PostSubject: Re: Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe©   Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe© - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 3:13 am

"New idea,you should tell Aiyo.Maybe she will like it."Kathia said to Victoria.
"But I'd like to here it,"she said again.
"I've got nothing for the Cafe, yet."
"But maybe some day I will."Kathia said trying to think for something for the cafe.
Back to top Go down
polarbear92345
Farmer
Farmer
polarbear92345

PostSubject: Re: Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe©   Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe© - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 3:23 am

"ok ill pm you."
sits down.
"sooooooooo."
Back to top Go down
MoNkEy!!
Farmer
Farmer
MoNkEy!!

PostSubject: Re: Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe©   Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe© - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 3:25 am

(I meant say it here)
"So,what's your idea for the cafe?"Kathia asked.
Back to top Go down
polarbear92345
Farmer
Farmer
polarbear92345

PostSubject: Re: Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe©   Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe© - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 3:36 am

"oh ok."
"here i go."
"ok so you get 2 pieces of bread toast it then you get honey and something else and mush it up in a bag with your fingers on the outside.then when the toast is done you put the mixture on the toast and put strawberries on top then walla its dont and good."victoria told kathia.
Back to top Go down
MoNkEy!!
Farmer
Farmer
MoNkEy!!

PostSubject: Re: Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe©   Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe© - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 3:40 am

"That's sounds like a good idea but,what exactly is the 'something else'?"Kathia asked Victoria putting her hand on her chin.
Back to top Go down
polarbear92345
Farmer
Farmer
polarbear92345

PostSubject: Re: Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe©   Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe© - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 3:42 am

"im trying to think of iy."victoria said.
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

Male Number of posts : 4687
Roleplay Name : Amando
2nd char:Roan

Awards : Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe© - Page 9 Cliffnov

PostSubject: Re: Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe©   Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe© - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 9:45 am

"luckily for aiyo..she has a lot of workers..since i just started making a shop..so you are so lucky"*smiles*"i guess i should come back now since i have work to do"*leaves*"goodbye!!
Back to top Go down
polarbear92345
Farmer
Farmer
polarbear92345

PostSubject: Re: Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe©   Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe© - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 10:24 pm

*checks in*
"hello everybody its a buetiful day today."
"im sorry i was late i got some work to do."victoria said.
"sooooooooo."victoria said.
Back to top Go down
MoNkEy!!
Farmer
Farmer
MoNkEy!!

PostSubject: Re: Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe©   Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe© - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 11:36 pm

"Hi,Victoria,"Kathia says as she walks in.
"I was taking a walk..."she says.
"Eh,and after I noticed I was late,"she said while she tied the apron around her.
"So,Victoria,you got an idea of what the 'something else'is?"she asked Victoria.
Back to top Go down
Gmoguy
Gmoguy

Male Number of posts : 926
Roleplay Name : Dante

PostSubject: Re: Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe©   Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe© - Page 9 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 12:56 am

*walks out of the recovery ward into the cafe*
*sits down, opens a menu and looks through it*
*Dante waits for someone to serve him*
Hm, what needs to be done for surgery today.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/QuarterAfterZero
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe©   Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe© - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe©
Page 9 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next