Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe©

Go down 
+17
Natt77
CarboMcoco
artygamer
hamy123
Wess
clairexcliff
Kritten
Midnight Wolf
polarbear92345
Eternal Silence
MoNkEy!!
35bell
afsangel
Gmoguy
SabertoothOcelot
gothica800
Aiyo
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Aiyo
Hero
Hero
Aiyo

Male Number of posts : 2710
Roleplay Name : Aliegha Fraan
Awards : Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe© - Page 14 Hdbadge

Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe© - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe©   Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe© - Page 14 EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 2:01 am

Aiyo suddenly entered the room. She came rushing out of her office when she heard lots of whimpering and a door crashing open. On the floor she saw blood. Aiyo bit her lip and saw Wess near that puddle of blood with Genna next to him. "W-What happened here?! Oh dear." She panicked and went to get a gauze. After she came back she shooed Genna and checked out Wess's arm. It was badly bleeding with bruises. There was a large bump, which mean his bones were broken. Touching it softly Aiyo led Wess to the sink to clear off the blood and just in case there were any infections.

Warm water flowed out from the faucet as she wiped his arm. After it was clean, she gently dried it and placed an stiller on his arm to prevent it from moving, leaving the arm position as it was just in case something else happened and tightly wrapped guaze on his arm. Aiyo went and got a pack of ice and placed it on his arm. "Here, this should do. Now will someone please tell me what happened?" She went over to Genna, it was her turn. "Genna, are you okay?"
Back to top Go down
http://canaharu-kun.deviantart.com/
35bell
35bell

Female Number of posts : 5158
Roleplay Name : Genna Song

Awards : Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe© - Page 14 Bellnov

PostSubject: Re: Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe©   Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe© - Page 14 EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 2:20 am

Genna watched Aiyo Take wess of her hands and took him to a room. Soon Aiyo came backto her. "Well I was sitting on a tree and then Wess came along and we watched some monkeys play around and then we talked about some things and then he laughed and fell down. Then I came here." Genna explained. "Oh yea i'm okay I just have some blood on me that's all." Genna added. She was relived that Aiyo came to the rescue or else wess would of died from blood loss.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/35bell
Aiyo
Hero
Hero
Aiyo

PostSubject: Re: Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe©   Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe© - Page 14 EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 2:24 am

Aiyo bit her lip as she took everything in as Genna told her the story that happened. "Hmm.. Well, you are lucky its nothing too serious." She went to her office and offered her some patient clothes to change into. "Here, you can change into these and I'll get your clothes clean." Handing the clothes to Genna she sighed. "You guys got to be more careful."

She then looked at Wess one more time and noticed something irregular about his head. She went and checked, and there it was a bump, blood slightly trickling down. "Oh my." Quickly she made him stay still and touched the bump. It was slightly purple but it wasn't bad. If she didn't notice eariler it would of had been fatal. Getting another pack of ice, she placed it on his head and made it balance.
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

Female Number of posts : 5158
Roleplay Name : Genna Song

Awards : Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe© - Page 14 Bellnov

PostSubject: Re: Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe©   Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe© - Page 14 EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 2:30 am

"Well at least its not to serious." Genna thought. She looked at herself. She was all bloody. As Aiyo offered her clothes, Genna was thankful. She could finally change into clean clothes. "Thank you, Aiyo." Genna said taking the clothes. She headed off to the bathrooms to change into clean clothes.

After she changed she sat in a chair in the waiting room. Genna rummaged through the magazines. Nothing intrested her really.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/35bell
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

Male Number of posts : 1605
Roleplay Name : Wess
2nd Character: Maris
Awards : Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe© - Page 14 Nextmotm

PostSubject: Re: Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe©   Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe© - Page 14 EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 2:41 am

Wess laid there dumb-founded. After his head bled so much, he was surprised he had survived. He lay there thinking what had kept him there, and not in the afterlife. "Genna, thanks for calling out when you did, the Harvest Goddess and Witch Princess were holding their hands out to me, welcoming me into the heavens, if it weren't for you I'd be dead," Wess says smiling at her, though his left arm and head was bandaged. "Well I can't do much now," Wess laughed, in a melancholy way. He was left-handed, it was one of the traits about him. Wess's shoulders and back were covered with blood, it had soaked through his shirt. "I have to get Chris, but first I have to get clean," Wess stands up to leave, his blood clinging stickily to his back. As he got up, he fell back down in his bed where he had been operated on. "I can't move...." Wess says laying there, dumb-founded once more. "Doctor Aiyo, any suggestions for when I can move again?" Wess laughs in a awkward way.
Back to top Go down
Aiyo
Hero
Hero
Aiyo

PostSubject: Re: Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe©   Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe© - Page 14 EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 2:50 am

Aiyo though for a moment and confessed, "About 6 weeks, with the cast I'm going to put on. with your head injury, you will need to stay in the hospital for about 1-2 weeks. Bummer isn't it?" She sighed. Going to the storage room she got another pair of patient clothes although these were more easier to put on. Come backing she immediately said, "Wess take your shirt off." With a straight face. "After that I can get someone to wash your back and dried blood off of you. Placing the shirt on the bed she pointed, "The guy will place that shirt on you, this is one of the easier shirts to put on so it won't be as painful for you. As for your pants, well, we ran out of pants so use his skirt... Its a long skirt that should fit snuggly to your ankles. Don't be a sissy and wear that." Aiyo sighed one more.
Back to top Go down
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

PostSubject: Re: Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe©   Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe© - Page 14 EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 2:55 am

Wess sighs and does as he's told, then the guy ushers the two girls out.
After everything was finished Wess was laying there bored to death.
Well someone was going to have to take care of Chris.
He rang up Gallen and Nina. "I'm sorry, but I can't get Chris, I'm in the hospital, I'll have someone come and pick him up." Wess wonders who. He decided on Genna, Chris and she seemed to get along.
Back to top Go down
artygamer
Farmer
Farmer
artygamer

Female Number of posts : 585
Roleplay Name : Soph
2nd rp name:Leon

PostSubject: Re: Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe©   Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe© - Page 14 EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 1:02 pm

Soph walked into the Cafe, thinking vaguely about getting something to eat-then she remembered that she didn't have any money on her. Ugh!Soph thought to herself.I have to get a job!!! Soph was randomly walking around...then she noticed that Genna and Katherine were in the waiting room. Soph bit her lip-Genna looked, well, terrible. Soph went towards the room and entered. "Hey, guys! Um, Genna, what's up?"
Back to top Go down
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

PostSubject: Re: Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe©   Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe© - Page 14 EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 1:20 pm

Christopher came running, Gallen and Nina had walked him here so he could see his brother. "Wess?!" he yells out, he sees Soph and Genna, but he also sees the receptionist. "Wheres my brother?!" he asks tearing up. The receptionist gives him a number. He runs over to Soph, she was closer, he grabs her wrist. "Can you help me find this number?" he asks, showing her a card, with the numbers 3, 0, and 3. Room 303

(Hop threads to the thread with my room please.)
Back to top Go down
CarboMcoco
Farmer
Farmer
CarboMcoco

Female Number of posts : 462
Roleplay Name : Carly
Awards : Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe© - Page 14 Carbonov

PostSubject: Re: Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe©   Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe© - Page 14 EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 3:06 pm

Carly walks into the clinic, wondering why Genna had come running into the clinic with Wess.
She saw a puddle of blood on the floor.
Genna and Chris were walking into a hospital room.
"Oh no!" She said to herself. Carly saw Chris's terrified face. She couldn't even begin to think what he was going through.
All she could think of is: What in the world happened to Wess!?!?!?!?
Back to top Go down
http://carbomcoco.tumblr.com
polarbear92345
Farmer
Farmer
polarbear92345

Female Number of posts : 988
Roleplay Name : victoria or almond

PostSubject: Re: Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe©   Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe© - Page 14 EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 11:55 pm

victoria runs in the clinic as fast as she can
"im here im here!"victoria says.
runs over to room 303 and puts on gloves and suit
"ok ok so whats the problem what happened to him?"
gives paperwork to christopher to fill out later
Back to top Go down
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

PostSubject: Re: Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe©   Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe© - Page 14 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 12:10 am

"Ummm...." Christopher begins looking at the complicated words.
"Wess is with Aiyo and Arden right now, their injecting fluids," he says, still looking at the complicated shapes and letters. "They seemed to be doing fine, Arden was taking care of the fluid, Aiyo was running a few tests, I think," Christophers says, glancing around the room, holding the paper. "Ummm...." he says handing her the clipboard, he didn't have a clue what to do, or what those letters even read. He could make out 'a, the, is, of, all,' and a few others.
"They weren't letting people in, but I'm not sure...." he says.
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

Female Number of posts : 6205
Roleplay Name : Arden Auiban
Awards : Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe© - Page 14 Esaward

PostSubject: Re: Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe©   Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe© - Page 14 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 12:48 am

Arden, ambling back out to the waiting area, spotted Chris frowning at paperwork. She hurried over to him. "Need some help?" she asked, bending down so she was at eye level with the little boy. "I know this is kinda scary. But I can help you out." She smiled. "If you need anything, ask." She stood back up and answered Victoria's question on Wess's behalf. "Apparently, Wess was climbing a tree, he hit his head, and fell. Aiyo's the attending doctor on it, but I-" She hesitated. She was a peditrician, not a doctor. If it had been, say, Chris who had fallen, it would be okay for her to be treating him. "I just wanted to help," she said honestly.
Back to top Go down
http://undertheorangetree.deviantart.com/
hamy123
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
hamy123

Female Number of posts : 130
Roleplay Name : Ali

PostSubject: Re: Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe©   Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe© - Page 14 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 1:46 am

Alison's running around the kitchen scrambling to finish each dish
"okay thats done, same with that one"
Tastes a dish to make sure its right
" Yum!!!! yep thats done"
hands dishes to waiters
phew
takes a sip of water
" wow! I can't believe I made 7 dishes all at once it was hard but I did." Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
polarbear92345
Farmer
Farmer
polarbear92345

PostSubject: Re: Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe©   Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe© - Page 14 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 2:31 am

"ok ok im here aiyo let me help."victoria says
victoria agoes to get some medicine for wess to put him asleep
"oh sorry christopher ill take those papers i had forgotten that you cant read do you know your parents number so they can come?victoria asked
goes and looks up wesses parents number.and goes back to wesses room number
Back to top Go down
Harvest_Luver
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Harvest_Luver

Female Number of posts : 57

PostSubject: Re: Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe©   Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe© - Page 14 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 10:42 pm

Raine hurried through the downpour and stepped into a quiet cafe. She shivered and walked up to the counter. Oh God, I'm all wet. My clothes are soaked! Great.
"Can I get a hot chocolate?" she gives the girl the right amount of money. She shivered again. I wonder when the rain will stop. I hope soon, I need to get back to Mineral Town.
Back to top Go down
MoNkEy!!
Farmer
Farmer
MoNkEy!!

Female Number of posts : 930
Roleplay Name : Kathia or Kat

PostSubject: Re: Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe©   Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe© - Page 14 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 3:04 am

Kathia ran in the cafe.Luckily she brought her sweater with her and didn't get soaked by the rain.She put on her apron and got to work.
A lady had ordered hot chocolate."Coming right up!" Kathia said.
She went in to the kitchen and brought out a steaming hot chocolate.
She put it in front of the customer."There you go."she said and smiled.Kathia noticed her clothes all soaked.
"Oh your all soaked,are you okay?"she asked.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/monkey970005
Harvest_Luver
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Harvest_Luver

PostSubject: Re: Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe©   Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe© - Page 14 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 4:07 am

Raine graciously took the hot chocolate, "Thanks." she took a sip. She noticed the waitress eyeing her soggy clothes, "Your clothes are all soaked. Are you okay?"
Raine set her hot chocolate down, "Kind of. Do you have a sec to talk?"
I hope she does. I could use someone to talk to about my "great" life. Anyway she's seems like a nice person I would like to get to know.
Back to top Go down
MoNkEy!!
Farmer
Farmer
MoNkEy!!

PostSubject: Re: Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe©   Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe© - Page 14 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 5:33 am

"Ok if you need anything else tell me.And of course I have time to talk to you," Kathia said sweetly.Yet, I wonder if she'll get a cold...
"So what do you wanna talk about?" she asked.Kathia put her elbow on the counter and leaned on it.
I wonder if she really worried about something...But I would want to be her friend.
Back to top Go down
moonlighto3
Farmer
Farmer
moonlighto3

Female Number of posts : 800
Roleplay Name : Mist Evergreen

PostSubject: Re: Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe©   Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe© - Page 14 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 8:38 am

hmm...I can do this...So-Jun came in the clinic. Inside, he saw many people, eating and waiting for their turn to be checked. Wow...such a busy place...He thought.He saw the sign above and read it, Strax cafe and Boo-boo clinic.Nice name.I wonder...can if there's still open spaces for jobs here?So-Jun wondered. So-Jun continued to walk. "I wonder if there's someone here who can give me the details for applying..." So-Jun murmured.
Back to top Go down
http://midnightsuno3.deviantart.com/
polarbear92345
Farmer
Farmer
polarbear92345

PostSubject: Re: Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe©   Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe© - Page 14 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 10:07 pm

"hello everyone."victoria said while walking in the door.
"whoes next?"victoria asked.
victoria waits for a reply
while sticking her head through the door she askes"Are you okay wess?hes in to much pain to talk."
Back to top Go down
Harvest_Luver
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
Harvest_Luver

PostSubject: Re: Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe©   Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe© - Page 14 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 12:43 am

Raine smiled warmly at the girl, "Thanks. Um..I need to tell someone this or I'll burst." she took a deep breath. "My mother, she blames me for everything. Even the death of my dad. My brother, the only one I can talk to, is going into the military. And I'm alone, frustrated, and I think I'm getting sick. I don't mean to complain, I'm sorry for wasting your time." Raine put her head in her hands and sighed, "I just don't know what to do."
Back to top Go down
polarbear92345
Farmer
Farmer
polarbear92345

PostSubject: Re: Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe©   Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe© - Page 14 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 2:53 am

"well your not wasteing my time do you want a check up."she said
sits down waiting
"well i can."
victoria said warmly
Back to top Go down
MoNkEy!!
Farmer
Farmer
MoNkEy!!

PostSubject: Re: Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe©   Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe© - Page 14 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 3:00 am

Kathia stood up staight listening to her.
"M-man that's horrible,your mom,your dad,your brother....?But,mind if I asked what's your name?"she asked.
"If you need anything or anything to talk about I'll be here," Kathia said and smiled a bit.
She must have it horrible...I hope she'll be okay..
"By the way I'm Kathia," she said."And really,if you do anything I could help you." Kathia said to her.
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

Female Number of posts : 6205
Roleplay Name : Arden Auiban
Awards : Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe© - Page 14 Esaward

PostSubject: Re: Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe©   Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe© - Page 14 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 3:15 am

Arden pulled her hair back in a tight ponytail, snapping the hair tie around the knot of hair. She stuck a pencil behind her ear and scurried down the hall. Thoughts raced through her head. Three appointments in the next hour...Mrs. Clark is coming in with Cody, because he has another ear infection... Jenna Baker has the sniffles...And Marcus Rhodes has colic. Fun afternoon. She sighed, brushing a wrinkle out of her scrubs absently. Stopping by a sink, she yanked her gloves off and scrubbed her hands thoroughly, then grabbed another pair out of a box on the counter and snapped them onto her hands.

A nurse handed her a clipboard as Arden pushed open the door to an examination room. Here we go, she thought.
Back to top Go down
http://undertheorangetree.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe©   Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe© - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe©
Page 14 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20  Next