Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe©

Go down 
+17
Natt77
CarboMcoco
artygamer
hamy123
Wess
clairexcliff
Kritten
Midnight Wolf
polarbear92345
Eternal Silence
MoNkEy!!
35bell
afsangel
Gmoguy
SabertoothOcelot
gothica800
Aiyo
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 16 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
hamy123
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
hamy123

Female Number of posts : 130
Roleplay Name : Ali

Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe© - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe©   Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe© - Page 13 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 7:17 pm

looks around while humming
" I love my job here"
gets back to work smiling
Back to top Go down
polarbear92345
Farmer
Farmer
polarbear92345

Female Number of posts : 988
Roleplay Name : victoria or almond

PostSubject: Re: Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe©   Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe© - Page 13 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 7:26 pm

"just saying but um you dont get paid that much if you dont serve or help people just saying because i just didnt know if you wanted more money."victoria said
"ill show you how to earn money look."victoria told the girl.
*2 twins come from playing outside with 15g in there pocket.comes up to me and asks for bandaid.*
here you go that would be 15g please come back soon." Very Happy
Back to top Go down
hamy123
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
hamy123

PostSubject: Re: Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe©   Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe© - Page 13 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 8:51 pm

"Order up here you go Carly fresh from the kitchen"
hands Carly sponge cake and Relaxing Tea
Smiles
"Enjoy"
Back to top Go down
polarbear92345
Farmer
Farmer
polarbear92345

PostSubject: Re: Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe©   Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe© - Page 13 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 8:57 pm

"there you go."victoria says
patient comes rushing in from emergency door
"whats the problem."victoria tells the mom of her daghter."
"my daghter has a broken leg and some other things that im not aware of."mom says
takes daghter to room #7 while mom fills out papers
Back to top Go down
CarboMcoco
Farmer
Farmer
CarboMcoco

Female Number of posts : 462
Roleplay Name : Carly
Awards : Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe© - Page 13 Carbonov

PostSubject: Re: Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe©   Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe© - Page 13 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 1:04 am

"Thank you!"
Carly takes a sip of relax tea. "Ahh..."
"So do I pay now, or when I'm done?"
She takes a small bite of the sponge cake, testing the flavor. It was the sweetest thing she had tasted for a long time. She couldn't believe something this delisious could be so healthy.
Back to top Go down
http://carbomcoco.tumblr.com
hamy123
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
hamy123

PostSubject: Re: Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe©   Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe© - Page 13 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 12:24 pm

" I think you just go to Aiyo's bank account and write for eating at the starxcafe."
Back to top Go down
polarbear92345
Farmer
Farmer
polarbear92345

PostSubject: Re: Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe©   Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe© - Page 13 EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 10:00 pm

"hello everyone."victoria said
"i better get to work huh."victoria said to herself gigeling
goes to room number 7and gives 12 year old girl stiches
"oh i now it will hert for a while but you can go to the treasure box." Very Happy if you want
Back to top Go down
Natt77
Sprite
Sprite
Natt77

Female Number of posts : 1635
Roleplay Name : Natt

PostSubject: Re: Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe©   Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe© - Page 13 EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 10:56 am

Natt walked in cheerily. She took a brief look at the menu then decided that she wanted some apple juice. She found a seat and sat down, waiting to be served. She thought about the day ahead of her a went into a deep daydream.
Back to top Go down
CarboMcoco
Farmer
Farmer
CarboMcoco

Female Number of posts : 462
Roleplay Name : Carly
Awards : Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe© - Page 13 Carbonov

PostSubject: Re: Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe©   Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe© - Page 13 EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 12:39 pm

Carly finishes up her relax tea and sponge cake.
"Thank you! It was delicious."
Carly gets up to leave, feeling calm and full.
When she gets home, she puts 15G in Aiyo's bank account, and 5G in Alison's as a tip.
Back to top Go down
http://carbomcoco.tumblr.com
hamy123
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
hamy123

PostSubject: Re: Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe©   Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe© - Page 13 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 1:25 pm

"WOW I love making sponge cake its my favorite dish!!! I can't wait to make it again"
opens cook book and tries learning some new things
" Hum never heard of that before... lets see you add..."
reads out of cook book more
"well I should get back to work"
puts cook book down and starts working
smiles as she works
Back to top Go down
hamy123
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
hamy123

PostSubject: Re: Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe©   Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe© - Page 13 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 1:44 pm

looks over at Natt smiles
"Hello heres your apple juice fresh from the kitchen"
smiles
"enjoy and if you need anything else just call"
smiles then goes back to the kitchen
Back to top Go down
Natt77
Sprite
Sprite
Natt77

Female Number of posts : 1635
Roleplay Name : Natt

PostSubject: Re: Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe©   Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe© - Page 13 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 3:12 pm

"Thank you!" She called after the girl she'd never met before. She doubyed that she'd ever meet her again. She drank the apple juice and left the cafe. She knew that she was going to go bak sometime.
Back to top Go down
polarbear92345
Farmer
Farmer
polarbear92345

PostSubject: Re: Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe©   Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe© - Page 13 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 8:44 pm

(hamy please dont double post here thank you Wink )
Victoria pushes the door open and comes inside the clinic/cafe.
"Hello everyone how are you doing."Victoria said.
"Does anyone need anything."Victoria asked everyone.
goes and gets a drink from the employes office.
Back to top Go down
hamy123
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
hamy123

PostSubject: Re: Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe©   Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe© - Page 13 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 11:26 pm

( K so sorry thanks for telling me Very Happy )
smiles and keeps on working
filling out orders
think about what she's doing later
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

Female Number of posts : 6693
Roleplay Name : Kazumi Martin

Awards : Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe© - Page 13 Afsangelaward-4

PostSubject: Re: Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe©   Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe© - Page 13 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 3:46 pm

Kazu Hurried in. "sorry i'm late!" she said breathlessly. She leaned down and tried to catch her breath. He rhair was yanked back into a messy bun that seemed to have come out a little on the way. "ihad to run, and i mean run here!" kazu streightned herself back up. "but i'm ready to work!" she said closing her eyes and smiling. "i'll do my best!"
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

Female Number of posts : 6205
Roleplay Name : Arden Auiban
Awards : Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe© - Page 13 Esaward

PostSubject: Re: Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe©   Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe© - Page 13 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 4:06 pm

Arden held a collection vial of blood up to the light to get a better look at it. The sight of the dark red liquid made her stomach clench a little bit, but she ignored the feeling--she was somewhat used to it by now. She set the vial down on a little rack, to be sent to the lab for testing, and then went back into the patient's room to talk to the mother of the child whose blood was being tested.
Back to top Go down
http://undertheorangetree.deviantart.com/
MoNkEy!!
Farmer
Farmer
MoNkEy!!

Female Number of posts : 930
Roleplay Name : Kathia or Kat

PostSubject: Re: Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe©   Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe© - Page 13 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 11:19 pm

I'm already late.... Kathia thought as she ran to her job.She pushed the door open and got staright to work.
"Er,I'm probably really late.."she said.
She went back to work after saying what she had to.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/monkey970005
polarbear92345
Farmer
Farmer
polarbear92345

PostSubject: Re: Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe©   Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe© - Page 13 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 7:48 pm

victoria runs to work like crazy
"AHHHH sorry im late i hasd to feed the dogs."victoria told aiyo
"illl get right to work."victoria said
goes to the waiting room waiting for someone to come and starts to fill out forms for later
Back to top Go down
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

Male Number of posts : 1605
Roleplay Name : Wess
2nd Character: Maris
Awards : Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe© - Page 13 Nextmotm

PostSubject: Re: Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe©   Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe© - Page 13 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 8:20 pm

Wess arrives at work within a few minutes, he was dressed up like a Veterinarian should, a large white coat with black pants and dress shoes. Inside his coat pockets he had several needles of anesthetic, treats, toys, and shots. He sees Popuri run in with a chick, it looked confused. Wess helped the fowl to the room where he would operate, after a few tests, it was determined that it had a birth defect, the little chick was blind. Wess sighed, there was nothing he could do, he told Popuri the bad news. Popuri sighs and walks over to pay. Wess flinched at her heart break, this was a downer.

(So is this how we're supposed to RP as a veterinarian?)
Back to top Go down
hamy123
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
hamy123

PostSubject: Re: Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe©   Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe© - Page 13 EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 1:35 pm

Alison looks around and takes a sip of her coffee
she looks around and rubs her eyes
" Ugh i'm so tired for some reason"
takes another sip of coffee
"Yuck!!! why is this so terrible its says on the label that it helps you wake up. I don't even like this brand of coffee.... "
sigh
" I should get back to work... yawn..."
puts coffee down and starts reading orders and then preparing them.
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

Female Number of posts : 5158
Roleplay Name : Genna Song

Awards : Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe© - Page 13 Bellnov

PostSubject: Re: Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe©   Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe© - Page 13 EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 1:18 am

Genna opens the doors with her left hand shocked. For some reason she felt like a criminal. It was her fault for letting him even doing this. "Please help! I got a friend who is bleeding like crazy here!" Genna shouted. Blood was trickling down her face and arms because of Wess bleeding. If Wess continued to bleed, He would be dead. That word terrified her. It happened to all of her family members except Katherine.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/35bell
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

PostSubject: Re: Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe©   Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe© - Page 13 EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 1:22 am

Wess let out a soft moan, flashbacks were continuing, and they seemed to be booming louder and louder, like thunder and lightning. His head felt like it was going to burst, he managed to open his eyes and cast a glance around, but it was all blurry. Wess couldn't stay awake much longer. "Genna.... When they..... see to me..... get... Chris...." Wess says letting out an exasperated breath. He drifted back into subconsciousness, everyone he heard seemed to be another loud boom of thunder in his head.
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe©   Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe© - Page 13 EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 1:27 am

"I'll get Chris after someone takes you to the emergency room I can't let Chris see you like this." Genna said. She was relieved that Wess can still talk. "Wess, Just be calm, okay?" Genna said determined. She was impatient because she needed someone to help out her friend. She could always wash her clothes at home and put on new ones before Chris could see her like this. "I wish I had a change of clothes in my bag so i wouldn't look like a monster to chris." Genna thought.
Back to top Go down
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

PostSubject: Re: Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe©   Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe© - Page 13 EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 1:39 am

Wess's flashbacks had taken control of him, he was sick with happiness, sadness, and anger. Wess fell uncouncious at last, he managed to open his eyes again. The pain had lifted, he was floating in clouds. Cloud people seemed to dance around him, spinning and twirling around. He saw the Harvest Goddess coming towards him. Suddenly he realized something. "No... I can't be dead..." Wess thought. Something donged out of his head. "Wess, be calm, okay?" It was Genna. Suddenly he fell from the clouds, plummeting down nothingness. He glimpsed up, he saw Genna's hair, it looked slightly blood stained, he couldn't tell from the fuzziness. He slipped off her shoulder, he hit the floor, thank goddess his head didn't hit it first, his bloodstained hand and arm did first. Wess let out a childish whimper.
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe©   Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe© - Page 13 EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 1:44 am

Genna was still relieved that Wess didn't fall on his head. She picked him up again and this time she really needed help. What if Wess didn't live? the Chris would be all alone. Genna startedto bite her nails again. She was completley terrified and soon she was paralized with fear. She couldn't move becuase she was terrified of what was going to happen. "Think strong Genna. He's going to live. You survived from Chronic Fatigue symdrone." Genna thought breathing in and out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe©   Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe© - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe©
Page 13 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 16 ... 20  Next