Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Meet Charl!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gamer Gal
Farmer
Farmer
Gamer Gal

Female Number of posts : 320
Roleplay Name : Charl or Sharlie

Meet Charl!!! Empty
PostSubject: Meet Charl!!!   Meet Charl!!! EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 2:24 pm

Name: Charl
Nicknames:Sharlie
Birthday: Spring 10th
Height: 5'3
Hometown: Forget-me-not Valley
Apperence: pic below!
Meet Charl!!! Sister10

Family: Lives with her mom, dad and sister [Lara] and her companion kitten, Galax. Her father works as a farmer, but her mother doesn't work. Her sister is two years younger than her, and even though they are both teenagagers, they get on really well. Charl gets on well with her parents as well, and at big events in the Valley, the whole family will always attend together. The whole family are very popular in the Valley as they care for the community and are friendly and kind.

Personal pros: Very good at expressing her feelings, a peace maker in hard situations, postive, smart, fun, arty, friendly, a good listener whether it's a problem or just small talk [if directed at her], protective of friends, family and the person she loves, sees the good in all people
Flaws: Shy around people she doesn't know, when she gets angry it's very serious and affects people she loves, deep daydreamer, and doesn't like getting too dirty which is slightly unhelpful as she lives on a farm.

Likes: Nature, art, cookies [normal and chocolate], flowers, wild grasses, toys, cake and daylight
Dislikes: Spiders, any type of creepy crawlies, violence, bullies, mining, rice cakes and ores

Extra Info: Charl is the second shyest one in the family, after her sister. She has a terrible phobia of creepy crawlies, but she adores going outside. Charl used to live in a town with a violent environment. Her parents quickly relocated to the Valley. Charl adapted quickly to life in the Valley, and she feels like shes lived in the Valley all her life. Although she hasn't had many bad things happen to her in her life, she can give good advice. Her kitten,Galax follows her everywere she goes. If they are ever separated she'll search the whole world for him! [If she has to]

Harvest World dream job:Florist or owner of a library

Charl's journal

Heart Events

Friendship Events
Soph
Cloud gazing...
Special Events

Other Events
Hiding from my Birthday!~It's Soph's birthday, but even with Charl around, she isn't too pleased...

Meet Charl!!! Thpurple
Meet Charl!!! Thorange
Meet Charl!!! Thblue
Meet Charl!!! Brown
Meet Charl!!! Thyellow
Meet Charl!!! Thblack
Meet Charl!!! ThwhiteLara [sister]
Meet Charl!!! ThredHiding from my Birthday!
Back to top Go down

Meet Charl!!!
Page 1 of 1