Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Feeling sick (RESERVED: Amando and So-Jun's black heart event)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
moonlighto3
Farmer
Farmer
moonlighto3

Female Number of posts : 800
Roleplay Name : Mist Evergreen

Feeling sick (RESERVED: Amando and So-Jun's black heart event) Empty
PostSubject: Feeling sick (RESERVED: Amando and So-Jun's black heart event)   Feeling sick (RESERVED: Amando and So-Jun's black heart event) EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 8:47 am

Jun walked inside the clinic because he is not feeling well since this morning. He walked towards the reception and said his condition. "Excuse me, Miss, i'm not feeling well since this morning, I think i'm getting fever." He said to the woman standing in the reception."What's your name?" The woman asked. "I'm Park-So-Jun" he said. The woman jot down his name. "Ok, sit down there, i'll call you when it's your turn." The woman said. Jun sat down at the chair with the other waiting patients and waited patiently for his name to be called.
Back to top Go down
http://midnightsuno3.deviantart.com/
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

Male Number of posts : 4687
Roleplay Name : Amando
2nd char:Roan

Awards : Feeling sick (RESERVED: Amando and So-Jun's black heart event) Cliffnov

PostSubject: Re: Feeling sick (RESERVED: Amando and So-Jun's black heart event)   Feeling sick (RESERVED: Amando and So-Jun's black heart event) EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 12:59 pm

Amando who was feeling a bit of pain in his head rushed to the clinic to cure him immediately"argh!"Amando run fast trying to get early to get check immediately"oh,i hope they are only few people"Amando opened the door and then asked the woman..he waited patiently for his name to be called,he noticed a boy who was there too...
Back to top Go down
moonlighto3
Farmer
Farmer
moonlighto3

PostSubject: Re: Feeling sick (RESERVED: Amando and So-Jun's black heart event)   Feeling sick (RESERVED: Amando and So-Jun's black heart event) EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 1:38 pm

So-Jun saw a boy came in holding his head. Headaches, huh? he thought. "I had them many times and they're really painful." He whispered to himself. So-Jun decided to talk to the boy to kill the boredome he is feeling. "Hey!" He said. It was easier for him to greet the boy because they're both male. "Headaches, huh?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

Awards : Feeling sick (RESERVED: Amando and So-Jun's black heart event) Cliffnov

PostSubject: Re: Feeling sick (RESERVED: Amando and So-Jun's black heart event)   Feeling sick (RESERVED: Amando and So-Jun's black heart event) EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 6:24 am

Amando was overjoyed for someone to talked to him..he wanted his boredom to disappear"hi,yes i been feeling a bit headache"Amando looked at the guy straught..he seems new again"hi,are you new around here?"Amando said while touching his head and grinning silently..
Back to top Go down
moonlighto3
Farmer
Farmer
moonlighto3

PostSubject: Re: Feeling sick (RESERVED: Amando and So-Jun's black heart event)   Feeling sick (RESERVED: Amando and So-Jun's black heart event) EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 10:25 am

When So-Jun noticed that the guy is looking at him straight, he also looked at him straight, he didn't want to be impolite. "I had headaches many times and I know they're really painful, but all I do when I have them is, drink some medicine, painkillers to be exact." He said to the boy in pity.
When the boy asked him if he's new, he nodded. "Yes, I'm new here. I just moved from Korea." He said. "South Korea."
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

PostSubject: Re: Feeling sick (RESERVED: Amando and So-Jun's black heart event)   Feeling sick (RESERVED: Amando and So-Jun's black heart event) EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 6:36 am

Amando said with a question mark marked in his head"oh,seems far far from here"Amando then looked while touching his head in pain"i experience it many times,but not like this one..it is far from all the ones i suffer.."Amando then become to slightly to look up.."hi!my name is Amando!"
Back to top Go down
moonlighto3
Farmer
Farmer
moonlighto3

PostSubject: Re: Feeling sick (RESERVED: Amando and So-Jun's black heart event)   Feeling sick (RESERVED: Amando and So-Jun's black heart event) EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 7:28 am

So-Jun nodded. "Yes, It is really far away from here."He said. "And very different too." So-Jun said to Amando. When he heard that amando mentioned his name, he mentioned his too, he doesn't want to be impolite and don't tell him his name. "My name's So-Jun Park, but you can call me Jun or JunJun" He said samiling to amando.
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

PostSubject: Re: Feeling sick (RESERVED: Amando and So-Jun's black heart event)   Feeling sick (RESERVED: Amando and So-Jun's black heart event) EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 8:43 am

Amando smiled"oh..what a nice name!"Amando offered his hand for a friendly hand shake"my name is Amando,a villager in this town"Amando then remove his hands for his hand and then tied stretching"you sure do have a serious pain"Amando laughed silently..
Back to top Go down
moonlighto3
Farmer
Farmer
moonlighto3

PostSubject: Re: Feeling sick (RESERVED: Amando and So-Jun's black heart event)   Feeling sick (RESERVED: Amando and So-Jun's black heart event) EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 10:59 am

So-Jun holded Amando's hand and shook it. "Thanks, Amando. What an..." He said. "Unfamiliar name." He said trying to find a good word in his head but still can't find something. "Me? Serious pain? No, I'm just not feeling well. So, I went here." He said to Amando. Amando? Never heard a name like that before. Weird, but extraordinary. He thought and grinned.
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

PostSubject: Re: Feeling sick (RESERVED: Amando and So-Jun's black heart event)   Feeling sick (RESERVED: Amando and So-Jun's black heart event) EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 9:26 am

Amando laugh"yes..my friends say that it is a weird name..but it's okay than a more gross or ugly name"by the way...i liked your name..pretty common..but at least you are not alone"Amando then looked a bit down.."i haven't met a person the same with my name"Amando began to feel a less pain..
Back to top Go down
moonlighto3
Farmer
Farmer
moonlighto3

PostSubject: Re: Feeling sick (RESERVED: Amando and So-Jun's black heart event)   Feeling sick (RESERVED: Amando and So-Jun's black heart event) EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 9:58 am

So-Jun thought for a moment. So-Jun is a common name? He said to himself. No one ever told him that his name is pretty common, except in Korea. Well, his name's common, in Korea, but not in this place. "Really? My name's common? I know, my name's common in Korea, but not here!" He said to Amando.
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

PostSubject: Re: Feeling sick (RESERVED: Amando and So-Jun's black heart event)   Feeling sick (RESERVED: Amando and So-Jun's black heart event) EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 7:41 am

Amando thought for a while"yeah..you might be right.."Amando them laughed"i never been there..so sure..it must be common there but now maybe it's not"Amando then laughed slightly.."so,it's your first time in the clinic?"Amando said smiling..
Back to top Go down
moonlighto3
Farmer
Farmer
moonlighto3

PostSubject: Re: Feeling sick (RESERVED: Amando and So-Jun's black heart event)   Feeling sick (RESERVED: Amando and So-Jun's black heart event) EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 12:00 pm

(4 lines minimum, amando. Very Happy)

"First time? Yes, It's my first time in here." He said. "I just moved, remember?" He continued, remembering that he told Amando that he just moved. "I'm hungry." He said while holding onto his stomach. He remembered that he have two bars of chocolate in his pocket. He got one and made a bite. "Want some?" He asked while biting the chocolate.
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

PostSubject: Re: Feeling sick (RESERVED: Amando and So-Jun's black heart event)   Feeling sick (RESERVED: Amando and So-Jun's black heart event) EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 9:43 am

Amando lighted up..he felt happy because someone offered something for him"you sure..you want this to give to me?"Amando take the offered thing to him"sure..i loved to!"he smiled and forgot the pain he felt caused by the head ache..
Back to top Go down
moonlighto3
Farmer
Farmer
moonlighto3

PostSubject: Re: Feeling sick (RESERVED: Amando and So-Jun's black heart event)   Feeling sick (RESERVED: Amando and So-Jun's black heart event) EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 2:45 pm

(4 lines minimum.)

"Yeah, I'm sure." So-Jun said and handed the chocolate to Amando. He began to eat his chocolate. Heaven...He said to himself. He loves sweets, it's the most delicious thing for him in the world. "Do you love sweets?" He asked curiously to Amando and took a big bite in his chocolate. He doesn't notice that he's getting messy.
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

PostSubject: Re: Feeling sick (RESERVED: Amando and So-Jun's black heart event)   Feeling sick (RESERVED: Amando and So-Jun's black heart event) EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 5:39 am

Amando was smiling and said"of course!:Amando then began to smile even if his teeth was partially covered with chocolate"i like sweets..as they are call..it sweetens my day;Amando said still has a big smile..then laughed realizing that he has chocolate on his teeth..
Back to top Go down
moonlighto3
Farmer
Farmer
moonlighto3

PostSubject: Re: Feeling sick (RESERVED: Amando and So-Jun's black heart event)   Feeling sick (RESERVED: Amando and So-Jun's black heart event) EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 9:13 am

So-Jun laughed when he saw Amando's getting dorty. "You're covered with chocolate!" He laughed, biting to his chocolate again. He loves sweets too. Nice. He thought. So-Jun's feeling was getting a bit better, because of the chocolates, maybe? Or maybe because he made a new friend who loves sweets too. He took another bite, the bite that finished the chocolate. He realised that he has chocolate all over his mouth because it's sticky. He laughed to himself. "Am I dirty as well?"
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

PostSubject: Re: Feeling sick (RESERVED: Amando and So-Jun's black heart event)   Feeling sick (RESERVED: Amando and So-Jun's black heart event) EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 7:08 am

Amando laughed"yeah..haha,and now were both covered with Chocolate"Amando laughed hard until he pulled off a Pig-Like Snore"oopss."he laughed again,he was also wandering if So-Jun was feeling better already.."so,did the Sweets make you feel more better now?"he asked with concern.
Back to top Go down
moonlighto3
Farmer
Farmer
moonlighto3

PostSubject: Re: Feeling sick (RESERVED: Amando and So-Jun's black heart event)   Feeling sick (RESERVED: Amando and So-Jun's black heart event) EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 7:41 am

So-Jun laughed when the pig-snore came out from Amando. He laughed until his stomach was twisted in knots. "Yeah...Yeah, I am better now." He said while still laughing. "I just don't know if it is because of the chocolates or the laugh you gave." He said. So-Jun smiled big. Then he wiped his face with handkerchief to remove the chocolate. "But I still need this check-up. How about you?"
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

PostSubject: Re: Feeling sick (RESERVED: Amando and So-Jun's black heart event)   Feeling sick (RESERVED: Amando and So-Jun's black heart event) EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 3:27 am

"I'm always better than ever!"he stand and then close his eyes and smiled"I think we been waiting too long here..maybe i think it's your turn to have a check up"Amando wasn't really a patient guy"do you think it's your turn now?"Amando then pulled out a handkerchief to remove the chocolate from his face.
Back to top Go down
moonlighto3
Farmer
Farmer
moonlighto3

PostSubject: Re: Feeling sick (RESERVED: Amando and So-Jun's black heart event)   Feeling sick (RESERVED: Amando and So-Jun's black heart event) EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 5:46 am

So-Jun stood up. "Yeah, I think so too." He said. He smiled at Amando, happy that he made a friend. "Well, I think I need to go." He said, and turned back. He smiled to himself. Great Jun, another friend made. He thought. "Mr So-Jun Park!" the receptionist shouted. So-Jun took another look back, smiling at his new friend, he waved and walked straight to the exmination room.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Feeling sick (RESERVED: Amando and So-Jun's black heart event)   Feeling sick (RESERVED: Amando and So-Jun's black heart event) Empty

Back to top Go down

Feeling sick (RESERVED: Amando and So-Jun's black heart event)
Page 1 of 1