Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

(Black heart event) Soph & Amando.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
artygamer
Farmer
Farmer
artygamer

Female Number of posts : 585
Roleplay Name : Soph
2nd rp name:Leon

(Black heart event) Soph & Amando. Empty
PostSubject: (Black heart event) Soph & Amando.   (Black heart event) Soph & Amando. EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 5:39 pm

Soph was covering her face with her hand.Her other hand was holding a drawing pad and pencil. The sun was shining down upon her. "Oh Mr Sun. Can't you ask the breeze to come with you? It is too hot!" The sun, as if it heard her, shone, if possible, brighter. Spreading her fingers so she could look-or scowl-at the sun (not directly of course), Soph tried to find some shade so she could start drawing...but it was too light. *Muttering angrily under her breath, Soph sits down.* Soph sighed and opened her sketch pad. Her unusual 'power', as she called it, showed up. Soph drew herself and an unknown guy coming up behind her. "Hello,"Soph said, not looking up. "Umm...nice day...?"
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

Male Number of posts : 4687
Roleplay Name : Amando
2nd char:Roan

Awards : (Black heart event) Soph & Amando. Cliffnov

PostSubject: Re: (Black heart event) Soph & Amando.   (Black heart event) Soph & Amando. EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 3:49 am

Amando was getting curious about a girl..
so,he explored the goddess pond and explore..
"hello..i never met you before?"
he sighed
"are you new?"
Back to top Go down
artygamer
Farmer
Farmer
artygamer

PostSubject: Re: (Black heart event) Soph & Amando.   (Black heart event) Soph & Amando. EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 3:31 pm

Soph turned her head, shocked. "H, h, hi!!! Oh my gosh it works!!! Oh shoot...ignore that..."Soph didn't want anyone to know of her...'power'."Yeah, I'm new to the Valley. I moved here um...last week? Last...Monday I think. I lost track of time because a lot of stuff has happened. But I don't know why I'm telling you that. It's not like anyone cares..."She sighed."I do not like the sun very much. I'm very sorry. I'm Soph. Who are you?"
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

PostSubject: Re: (Black heart event) Soph & Amando.   (Black heart event) Soph & Amando. EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 8:49 am

well he was shocked to see a girl acting like that.
"cool down..i am Amando,just a simple villager..but i originated from Mineral Town..i am just taking a stroll here"
he looks at her straight.
"how about you?what could you possibly do?"
Back to top Go down
artygamer
Farmer
Farmer
artygamer

PostSubject: Re: (Black heart event) Soph & Amando.   (Black heart event) Soph & Amando. EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 1:10 pm

"I don't do anything. I'm only 16...I still live with my parents. Besides, there are things I need to get my head round first,"Soph replied. The guy seemed shocked at the way she was acting. "Have I surprised you with my actions in a good way or a bad way? You seem um,"Soph thought about what word to use before saying,"Overwhelmed. I guess I'm too different to the girls you know Amando." Soph smiled."I'm not trying to act angry or sad or even stupid. I'm just being myself." Even if being myself means I have to cope with my...'power'.
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

PostSubject: Re: (Black heart event) Soph & Amando.   (Black heart event) Soph & Amando. EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 3:50 am

he heard what Soph said and reacted fast.
"what 'power' are you saying?"
he ask the girl with his curiosity..
"i wanna know"
Back to top Go down
artygamer
Farmer
Farmer
artygamer

PostSubject: Re: (Black heart event) Soph & Amando.   (Black heart event) Soph & Amando. EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 5:15 pm

"Hahahaha...I, I, I'm not sure about it not properly,"Soph confessed. "Look at my picture. Can you see what it is?" Soph stopped, before launching into her story. "The first one shows a girl. Injured, during a storm. That was at the start of the week. I drew it...and then later my friend Natt turned up...during the storm, with her knee badly cut. The girl in the picture looks like her." Soph sighed. "Today I drew this. It's a girl drawing. She looks like me. Behind her is a guy...that looks like you, Amando. I can draw real life events that haven't happened yet or are happening without me realising. But..."Soph paused."Yesterday I was in Mineral Town. I drew something after the event happened...but it was still too life like. I..." She thought wildly about changing the subject."Are you going to the fireworks festival?"
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

PostSubject: Re: (Black heart event) Soph & Amando.   (Black heart event) Soph & Amando. EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 2:20 am

he began to be amazed.he began to smile slowly.
"oh the festival..yes..i am heading there..but i don't have any companions..are you heading there too?"
he began to walk away from her a inch.."i'll be heading there now..it's nice having some time talking to you"
Back to top Go down
artygamer
Farmer
Farmer
artygamer

PostSubject: Re: (Black heart event) Soph & Amando.   (Black heart event) Soph & Amando. EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 1:27 pm

"Yes, I'm going to the festival. I think I'll try drawing for a bit. I'm not feeling my best at the moment..."Soph's voice lowered quickly. Soph sat down, a small, sad smile on her face. Don't loose it now...She thought. "Hey, Amando,"Soph said to him as he walked away. "T, thank you for talking to me...and listening to me. I guess I'm not used to it. See you around." Soph bent her head over her sketch pad and was silent.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (Black heart event) Soph & Amando.   (Black heart event) Soph & Amando. Empty

Back to top Go down

(Black heart event) Soph & Amando.
Page 1 of 1