Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Night Picnic! (RESERVED: Kitty and So-Jun's Purple Heart event)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards : Night Picnic! (RESERVED: Kitty and So-Jun's Purple Heart event) - Page 2 Badge

Night Picnic! (RESERVED: Kitty and So-Jun's Purple Heart event) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night Picnic! (RESERVED: Kitty and So-Jun's Purple Heart event)   Night Picnic! (RESERVED: Kitty and So-Jun's Purple Heart event) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 9:12 pm

Normally a person would ask about someone's family after they talked briefly about their own. There was an uncomforable silence amoung them, you could only hear the breeze pushing the leaves on the trees. "I have a sister," Kitty said aloud disrubting the silence. "I got a letter from her, but I'm honestly not shure what to tell her. I don't know how to tell her that I have amnesia." Kitty let out a sigh, " Her name is Viscosity and goes to a boarding school apparently. That's all I could make out from the letter." To Kitty her sister sounded like they were close from the letter too.
Back to top Go down
moonlighto3
Farmer
Farmer
moonlighto3

Female Number of posts : 800
Roleplay Name : Mist Evergreen

PostSubject: Re: Night Picnic! (RESERVED: Kitty and So-Jun's Purple Heart event)   Night Picnic! (RESERVED: Kitty and So-Jun's Purple Heart event) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 8:13 am

Jun felt a little bad when he heard Kitty talk about her family even though she has amnesia but he tried to act normal. "Oh, a sister. And her name's...Viscosity? What a nice name, just like yours, unique and beautiful." He said. "Sending letters huh. I'm happy that you can still communicate with her. At least you know someone from your family, right?" He said happily. "Did she sent you a picture?" He asked. Suddenly, he remembered a tale, a famous tale that he heard for ages about the pond. "Hey, do you know the famous tale about this Goddess Pond?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
http://midnightsuno3.deviantart.com/
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Awards : Night Picnic! (RESERVED: Kitty and So-Jun's Purple Heart event) - Page 2 Badge

PostSubject: Re: Night Picnic! (RESERVED: Kitty and So-Jun's Purple Heart event)   Night Picnic! (RESERVED: Kitty and So-Jun's Purple Heart event) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 11:10 am

Kitty was taken off guard when he said both her and her sister's name were beautiful. She was flustered and probably would drop something if it were in her hands. "I-I don't know about beautiful, b-but unquie def-definatly. I-I haven't se-sent her a letter back, cause I-I don't know what to write. S-she didn't give me a picture t-too." Hardly anyone complimented her name, but a lot of people said it was unquie, she thought that it sounded childish herself.

So-Jun then mentioned a tale, the famous tale of this Goddess Pond, to be exact. Kitty did like to read, but most of what she had read was about where she lived on Waffle Island. She knew Waffle Island's legends by heart, yet she knew none of the legends of Forget-Me-Not Valley. "Not this one," Kitty said. Now that So-Jun had changed the topic she found it easier to talk for some odd reason.
Back to top Go down
moonlighto3
Farmer
Farmer
moonlighto3

PostSubject: Re: Night Picnic! (RESERVED: Kitty and So-Jun's Purple Heart event)   Night Picnic! (RESERVED: Kitty and So-Jun's Purple Heart event) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 12:50 pm

So-Jun noticed that Kitty's way of talking changed. It seemed that she was shock when she heard Jun complimented her name. "Hey, Am I the first person to say that your name's beautiful?" Jun asked Kitty.
When Kitty said that she don't know the famous tale of the Goddess Pond, Jun felt happy because they now have a topic. They can now talk without acting odd with each other. "Let me tell it to you." He said. "They said that a magical Harvest Goddess lives there in the pond." He said. "I don't know but, I guess, when you do something or give her something, she will grant a wish. I don't know if it's true...but, I love that tale." He said to Kitty, not sure if she will laugh or believe him.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Night Picnic! (RESERVED: Kitty and So-Jun's Purple Heart event)   Night Picnic! (RESERVED: Kitty and So-Jun's Purple Heart event) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 8:45 pm

"Y-yes," Kitty admitted quietly. It was weird for her name to be called beautiful. Occasionally someone would say it's cute, but that is because kittens are cute though. When So-Jun talked about the tale of the Goddess Pond she relaxed a bit, and listened to him. She loved stories like this and could listen to them over and over again. "It's a nice tale, maybe we should test it out by putting a gift in the pond." She took off a necklace and held it in her hands. "Would this work for a gift?"
Back to top Go down
moonlighto3
Farmer
Farmer
moonlighto3

PostSubject: Re: Night Picnic! (RESERVED: Kitty and So-Jun's Purple Heart event)   Night Picnic! (RESERVED: Kitty and So-Jun's Purple Heart event) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 1:12 am

So-Jun was a bit surprised that it's him who called kitty's name beautiful for the first time.What's wrong with those people? It's cute because kittens are cute? He thought. "Well, It's true, you're name's unique, and beautiful, just like mine." Jun laughed to relax Kitty.
When Kitty held out a necklace, and said that she would give it as a gift to the harvest Goddess, he felt happy, because whenever he tells it to someone, they would laugh or call So-Jun childish. "You're first one who believed that tale, because whenever I tell it to someone, they laugh." He said smiling. "Well, i'm not sure if that necklace will work as a gift, because I never tried if that tale is true, but, we can try it." He said to Kitty.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Night Picnic! (RESERVED: Kitty and So-Jun's Purple Heart event)   Night Picnic! (RESERVED: Kitty and So-Jun's Purple Heart event) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 1:53 am

The akward feeling Kitty had been experiencing disappeard. It was so like her to take something simple way too far. She smiled tenderly and looked up at the sky and sighed then giggled for a second. "Yeah," she said relaxed. "Like your name too. So-Jun isn't a common name around here and it's unquie, but nice cause it is said so smoothly as if it rolls right of your tounge."

"I am?" Kitty asked, it seemed unusual that people would call a legend of a place they are at childish. Legends were ment to explain things a long time ago and are an important part of a place's culture. She always had a soft spot for them and would often test out almost any one she had heard. It is amazing that people don't care about the past that much, even though you should get over some things of the past, you shouldn't forget it all. "Okay. Now what to wish for..." Her voice trailed off, she wanted to pick the perfect wish for this one.
Back to top Go down
moonlighto3
Farmer
Farmer
moonlighto3

PostSubject: Re: Night Picnic! (RESERVED: Kitty and So-Jun's Purple Heart event)   Night Picnic! (RESERVED: Kitty and So-Jun's Purple Heart event) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 2:36 am

So-Jun felt delighted when Kitty said that his name was unique here. He can remember his playmates back there in Korea making fun of his name, sometimes, they call him JunJun. They doesn't like his name because of an unknown reason. "Well, my name's common in Korea." Jun said.
Jun became quiet when he heard Kitty said that she'll make a wish. He closed his eyes and held a flower from his pocket. A moondrop flower in his hands. He gave it to Kitty. "Hey,Kitty. This is for you." Jun said and then put it in Kitty's hands. "As a sign of our frindship, I give this moondrop flower to you."
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Night Picnic! (RESERVED: Kitty and So-Jun's Purple Heart event)   Night Picnic! (RESERVED: Kitty and So-Jun's Purple Heart event) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 3:35 am

It was kind of cool that So-Jun was from Korea to Kitty. Most people here were locals it seemed and never lived anywhere else. Apparently she moved here too from somewhere, but her all the memories she had were from here. "Nice, it makes me wonder if Kitty was a common name where I used to live. It would be fun to go there and find out."

Kitty was taken off guard again, honestly how many times would this happen to her. She was surprized at first, but she ended up smiling. The flower was small, but beautiful and seemed to shine underneath the moon light. It was magical. "Thank you, Jun," Kitty said. "If I knew you were gonna give me a gift I would have gotten you something too."
Back to top Go down
moonlighto3
Farmer
Farmer
moonlighto3

PostSubject: Re: Night Picnic! (RESERVED: Kitty and So-Jun's Purple Heart event)   Night Picnic! (RESERVED: Kitty and So-Jun's Purple Heart event) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 4:53 am

So-Jun was a bit surprised when he heard Kitty asked if her name was common in the place where she used to live. "Maybe, your name's common there. Don't worry, If you regain your memory, I'll be glad to join you if go to your hometown." Jun said smiling.
When Jun heard that if she wants to give him something too, he felt happy, at least someone cares for him. "Don't worry it's ok, I just saw that a while ago when I was on my way here, I just noticed that flower, It stood out from all the rest because it shone under the moonlight even if it's covered in mud." He said. "That's why I picked it up, because it's just like you. Even if you have an amnesia, you're still a very happy person. You shine under the moon and sunlight."Jun said calmly.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Night Picnic! (RESERVED: Kitty and So-Jun's Purple Heart event)   Night Picnic! (RESERVED: Kitty and So-Jun's Purple Heart event) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 5:23 pm

"Okay," Kitty said cheerfully, but she knew that her chances or regaining her memory were small. She did remember a few things, but she used up all of the possible tricks doctors tell people with amnesia to use to regain their memories. Even though she did all of this she still had a little hope, maybe over time her memory would come back little by little.

Kitty looked at the flower again and noticed it was particularly beautiful for a common Moondrop flower. Jun then told her something really poetic. He was such a nice guy and she could help but feel a little warm inside, like a fuzzy feeling. "You shine too Jun."
Back to top Go down
moonlighto3
Farmer
Farmer
moonlighto3

PostSubject: Re: Night Picnic! (RESERVED: Kitty and So-Jun's Purple Heart event)   Night Picnic! (RESERVED: Kitty and So-Jun's Purple Heart event) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 9:51 am

When Kitty said that Jun also shines, he felt happy because even his own family never said that to him. "Thanks. I hope my brother can also say that to me." He said to Kitty and he looked down. His happy face changed into sadness. Jun gulped first before he could say something, "I'm sorry for being emotional now. I just really miss my family." He said to Kitty. I wish...they can hear me. he thought. The topic is too serious for So-Jun so he thought of a topic that can blow his sadness away. "By the way, Kitty, can you play any musical instruments?"
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Night Picnic! (RESERVED: Kitty and So-Jun's Purple Heart event)   Night Picnic! (RESERVED: Kitty and So-Jun's Purple Heart event) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 3:26 pm

Kitty glanced at the necklace again and stood up holding it over the water. "It's okay that you miss your family," Kitty said. "I wish I knew my family." The necklace dangled in her hands and she shifted it, so only her right hand was holding it by the chain. Her eyes shut and she wished, "I wish So-Jun would meet his family again and his brother wouldn't blame him anymore." She droped the necklace into the spring and opened her eyes once she heard the ploping sound of it hitting the clear water.

Not understanding her own actions Kitty sat down once again. A yawn escaped her, it must be really late by the looks of it, but she wanted to stay awake. She was having a great time. "I lack musical talent," Kitty said giggling. "Once I tried playing a trumpet and I ended up making such a high note I broke a glass."
Back to top Go down
moonlighto3
Farmer
Farmer
moonlighto3

PostSubject: Re: Night Picnic! (RESERVED: Kitty and So-Jun's Purple Heart event)   Night Picnic! (RESERVED: Kitty and So-Jun's Purple Heart event) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 3:38 pm

So-Jun was surprised when Kitty dropped the necklace she was holding into the pond. He was happy because at least, for once, someone trusted and believed him. He was wondering about the wish that Kitty made, so he decided to ask her. "What did you wished for?" So-Jun asked Kitty, still surprised about the things that are happening.

When he heard that Kitty told him that she once played the trumpet and made a high not that broke up a glass, he laughed for a bit. "What an experience." He said too Kitty. "I don't have the voice that everyone will be crazy for, but I can play the Piano." He said to Kitty. "And don't say that you lack musical talent,everyone has a musical talent. Maybe you can sing well." So-Jun smiled at Kitty.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Night Picnic! (RESERVED: Kitty and So-Jun's Purple Heart event)   Night Picnic! (RESERVED: Kitty and So-Jun's Purple Heart event) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 5:09 pm

Kitty was tempted to look to see if she could still see the shiny metal of the necklace, but she remained where she was sitting. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath before speaking, "I wished that you could be reunited with your family and that your brother would quit being a jerk and stop blaming you. I didn't want to waste the wish on something selfish afterall," Kitty said. "Plus it's something you really want, isn't it?"

"It must be great being able to play an instrument," Kitty said happily. "You should play for me sometime." She loved listening to music, but she never create any of her own. The musical skills she lacked didn't matter that much to her, because she could create many things out of metals and draw pretty well. "I can't sing at all to save my life and I can't get a beat down too."
Back to top Go down
moonlighto3
Farmer
Farmer
moonlighto3

PostSubject: Re: Night Picnic! (RESERVED: Kitty and So-Jun's Purple Heart event)   Night Picnic! (RESERVED: Kitty and So-Jun's Purple Heart event) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 1:45 am

So-Jun was surprised when he heard that Kitty's wish was not for her but for him. He felt so happy that Kitty wished for his brother to stop blaming him. "Thank you so much, Kitty!" So-Jun exclaimed to Kitty. Kitty, such a very nice and kind girl.He thought. "I'll make a wish for you too, to repay the wish you gave to me." He said to Kitty. He grabbed another flower from his pocket, (he has two flowers because he picked two beautiful moondrop flowers.) and dropped it to the pond. He closed his eyes and made a wish. I wish that Kitty will regain her memory. He said to himself, and opened his eyes.

"Yeah, it's great to play an instrument. When you have nothing to do, you can put your time playing it." He said to Kitty. When Kitty mentioned that he should play for her sometime, he nodded. "Sure! I would love to play the piano for you. I have a small keyboard at my house." He said to Kitty happily. "Why will you get beaten if you sing?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Night Picnic! (RESERVED: Kitty and So-Jun's Purple Heart event)   Night Picnic! (RESERVED: Kitty and So-Jun's Purple Heart event) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 4:03 pm

"You don't need to repay me," Kitty said, but she was too late. So-Jun already got another flower out and droped it in the water. It was such a beautiful flower, perhaps the twin to the one he gave to her. She couldn't help but wonder what he just wished for. Already she could tell that it was for her, but she had no idea what it could be. "Ummm...," she stammered. "What did you wish for Jun?"

Kitty couldn't help but smile when So-Jun said he'd play for her sometime. "That's great," she said cheerfully. "I love to hear piano playing. I also heard piano players can basically pick up an instrument and learn it a lot quicker than someone who hasn't played a piano." Kitty couldn't help but laugh when So-Jun asked why she'd get beaten when she sang. "I ment I can't keep a beat at all, like counting in music. You know the one-and-two-and-three-and-four-and," she said the counting part while attempting to clap eighth notes, but failing horribly. In the end though she did end up laughing though, even though she fell to the ground from laughing so hard.

Last edited by 12kittycat1214 on Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
moonlighto3
Farmer
Farmer
moonlighto3

PostSubject: Re: Night Picnic! (RESERVED: Kitty and So-Jun's Purple Heart event)   Night Picnic! (RESERVED: Kitty and So-Jun's Purple Heart event) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 9:21 am

So-Jun wasn't sure if he should tell his wish to Kitty, but then, Kitty told her wish to him so he wants to do the same too. "Well, actually, I wished that you, will regain your memory. That's what you want too, right?" He said to Kitty, smiling.

When Kitty mentioned that people who knows how to play the piano can learn how to play the other instruments quicker than other people, he remembered some of his experiences. "I think that's not true, because I once tried to learn how to play the guitar, but I failed. So, I gave it up. So, I guess, I'll just play the piano for you." Jun said laughing. When Kitty told him that she couldn't keep a beat when she sings, he laughed for a bit but when she saw Kitty fell, he couldn't help but to help Kitty stand up. He laid his hand to Kitty and offered his help. "Be careful next time." He said to Kitty and then laughed at her.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Night Picnic! (RESERVED: Kitty and So-Jun's Purple Heart event)   Night Picnic! (RESERVED: Kitty and So-Jun's Purple Heart event) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 9:08 pm

Kitty hadn't thought about regaining her memory in a while. Part of her wanted it, but another part of her was scared of it. What would happen if she remembered everything afterall? Would she be a different person than she is now? "Thanks," Kitty said cheerfuly, afterall it was nice of So-Jun to make a wish for her.

Kitty grabbed So-Jun's hand and pulled herself up. She couldn't help but giggle, "Being too careful isn't fun though." It was immpossible for Kitty not to be happy, So-Jun said he'd play the paino sometime soon for her. "I can't wait to her you play the piano. To bad my hypothesis about piano players being quick learners with other instruments is wrong though. I thought I was gonna win the nobel prize for it," she joked. Was there even a person who won a nobel prize for a sterotypical theory?
Back to top Go down
moonlighto3
Farmer
Farmer
moonlighto3

PostSubject: Re: Night Picnic! (RESERVED: Kitty and So-Jun's Purple Heart event)   Night Picnic! (RESERVED: Kitty and So-Jun's Purple Heart event) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 10:26 am

So-Jun pulled Kitty up, when he heard Kitty said that being careful isn't fun, he began to think. "Well, I guess that being careful isn't fun but it's essential." He said. "So, you don't hurt yourself." He said.
So-Jun laughed a bit when Kitty mentioned that she will win a nobel prize for her theory that isn't accurate. "Well, it's just that your theory doesn't work for me, the only instrument I can play is the piano, I can't play any other instruments." He laughed and then yawned for a bit. I guess, I'm sleepy. But he didn't still want to go home, he was enjoying the moment that he's in.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Night Picnic! (RESERVED: Kitty and So-Jun's Purple Heart event)   Night Picnic! (RESERVED: Kitty and So-Jun's Purple Heart event) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 11:23 am

After So-Jun yawned, so did Kitty too. She called it the yawn effect, because when ever someone else yawned she wanted to herself. It must have been quite late at the time, she wondered if she should just stay at the inn or make the long trip back home. Probably the inn, making a long trip like that would be akward this late at night. "I hurt myself quite a lot, so don't worry. I avoid the super dangerous things though. I'm not that stupid." Kitty did have her fair share of stupidly hurting herself, but a lot of her injuries were un-aviodable. Afterall, who could control the coals in her furnace to stop them from practically jumping at her when she opened the door?
Back to top Go down
moonlighto3
Farmer
Farmer
moonlighto3

PostSubject: Re: Night Picnic! (RESERVED: Kitty and So-Jun's Purple Heart event)   Night Picnic! (RESERVED: Kitty and So-Jun's Purple Heart event) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 11:31 pm

So-Jun felt happy when he heard that Kitty's used in hurting herself. "Well, I'm not worrying about you anymore." He said to Kitty. "Good that you're avoiding the super dangerous things." He continued.
He was feeling very sleepy. "It must be very late. Sleepy?" So-Jun asked Kitty while looking at the dark sky filled with stars.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Night Picnic! (RESERVED: Kitty and So-Jun's Purple Heart event)   Night Picnic! (RESERVED: Kitty and So-Jun's Purple Heart event) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 3:02 am

Kitty nodded in agreement, usually after a hard day's work she'd be in bed by now. "Yeah, it must be around midnight or something." She didn't have a watch, so she wouldn't really know herself what time it was. Neitherless it was late and both her and So-Jun appeared tired. It was certain she'd stay the night at the inn for shure, did the boats even run this late at all? "It doesn't matter though," Kitty explained, "I'm gonna stay at the inn, cause it's late and it takes a while for me to get home."
Back to top Go down
moonlighto3
Farmer
Farmer
moonlighto3

PostSubject: Re: Night Picnic! (RESERVED: Kitty and So-Jun's Purple Heart event)   Night Picnic! (RESERVED: Kitty and So-Jun's Purple Heart event) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 12:44 pm

So-Jun looked at his wrist. Oh yeah, I'm not wearing a watch today. He thought to himself. When Kitty said that she will just sleep at the inn, he felt a little happy because he won't worry about Kitty going home. "Well, Good. Sleep at the inn, just go home tomorrow. So you'll be safe, and there are no more boats traveling at this time of the night." He said smiling to Kitty.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Night Picnic! (RESERVED: Kitty and So-Jun's Purple Heart event)   Night Picnic! (RESERVED: Kitty and So-Jun's Purple Heart event) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 8:49 pm

"I could probably swim the whole way and get there around next month." Kitty said jokingly. It then came to her that she didn't know if So-Jun lived far from here too. "Where are you staying," Kitty said not realizing she asked something a stalker would. "I don't mean it that way!" Kitty said before So-Jun was able to react. She thought of ways to defend herself if So-Jun was creeped out. "I just want to know if you live nearby the valley. I don't mean anything creepy at all!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Night Picnic! (RESERVED: Kitty and So-Jun's Purple Heart event)   Night Picnic! (RESERVED: Kitty and So-Jun's Purple Heart event) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Night Picnic! (RESERVED: Kitty and So-Jun's Purple Heart event)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next