Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Night Picnic! (RESERVED: Kitty and So-Jun's Purple Heart event)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards : Night Picnic! (RESERVED: Kitty and So-Jun's Purple Heart event) - Page 4 Badge

Night Picnic! (RESERVED: Kitty and So-Jun's Purple Heart event) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night Picnic! (RESERVED: Kitty and So-Jun's Purple Heart event)   Night Picnic! (RESERVED: Kitty and So-Jun's Purple Heart event) - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 2:35 pm

"Okay," Kitty said happily. Another yawn escaped her as she pulled the door to the inn open. The handle was cold and she quickly stepped in so once So-Jun came in the could stop the cold air from invading the building. Something worried Kitty, she never had sung infront of people before. It did sound like So-Jun was teasing, so she might not have to sing next time.
Back to top Go down
moonlighto3
Farmer
Farmer
moonlighto3

Female Number of posts : 800
Roleplay Name : Mist Evergreen

Night Picnic! (RESERVED: Kitty and So-Jun's Purple Heart event) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night Picnic! (RESERVED: Kitty and So-Jun's Purple Heart event)   Night Picnic! (RESERVED: Kitty and So-Jun's Purple Heart event) - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 6:38 am

"When can we do it?" So-Jun asked Kitty. He saw Kitty came in the inn, it's cold outside so he went inside too. Another yawn escaped him. "I might drink a hot cup of coffee. I'm freezing." He said. He's used to cold places but he's sleepy so it's affecting him more. "Too bad, we're here already."
Back to top Go down
http://midnightsuno3.deviantart.com/

Night Picnic! (RESERVED: Kitty and So-Jun's Purple Heart event)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4