Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Night Picnic! (RESERVED: Kitty and So-Jun's Purple Heart event)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
moonlighto3
Farmer
Farmer
moonlighto3

Female Number of posts : 800
Roleplay Name : Mist Evergreen

Night Picnic! (RESERVED: Kitty and So-Jun's Purple Heart event) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night Picnic! (RESERVED: Kitty and So-Jun's Purple Heart event)   Night Picnic! (RESERVED: Kitty and So-Jun's Purple Heart event) - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 1:03 am

So-Jun was surprised when Kitty said that she didn't mean it that way, he didn't found Kitty's question stupid or creepy at all, it was a nice question. "I live in waffle island, so I guess I will stay at the inn too." He said to Kitty. When Kitty mentioned that she wants to know where he lives, he shook his head. "Waffle Island's far from here, right?"
Back to top Go down
http://midnightsuno3.deviantart.com/
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards : Night Picnic! (RESERVED: Kitty and So-Jun's Purple Heart event) - Page 3 Badge

PostSubject: Re: Night Picnic! (RESERVED: Kitty and So-Jun's Purple Heart event)   Night Picnic! (RESERVED: Kitty and So-Jun's Purple Heart event) - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 1:12 am

"Yeah it's pretty far. We live at the same place," Kitty couldn't help but laugh at herself, she thought he lived here so that is why she suggested going to the Goddess Pond. She felt stupid for assuming that he lived not that far from here because she met him here. That's what she gets when she assumes things. Maybe she should try to find a way to stop that and ask where her friends live before making a mistake like this again. "We live at the same place," she repeated. "We could have met on Waffle Island and I wouldn't have been late."
Back to top Go down
moonlighto3
Farmer
Farmer
moonlighto3

PostSubject: Re: Night Picnic! (RESERVED: Kitty and So-Jun's Purple Heart event)   Night Picnic! (RESERVED: Kitty and So-Jun's Purple Heart event) - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 1:56 am

So-Jun remembered that he didn't asked Kitty where she lives, that's why they're both tired from coming all the way to the Goddess Pond. When Kitty mentioned that they're living in the same place, he felt bad. "We could have met somewhere on Waffle island. Sorry, I didn't asked you where do you live." He said to Kitty and then stood up. "If we met there, we would've come here on time."
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Awards : Night Picnic! (RESERVED: Kitty and So-Jun's Purple Heart event) - Page 3 Badge

PostSubject: Re: Night Picnic! (RESERVED: Kitty and So-Jun's Purple Heart event)   Night Picnic! (RESERVED: Kitty and So-Jun's Purple Heart event) - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 4:55 pm

It was more so Kitty's fault, cause she picked the place afterall, "It was my fault," she said. "No worries though. It's nice to come here." A big yawn escaped Kitty, she sure was tired. A long day didn't go so well with a long night with her. "Next time we plan to meet at a later time, let's meet on somewhere on Waffle Island, okay?" Kitty suggested finishing her sentece off with another yawn. Sleepily she said, "Do you want to walk to the inn with me? We both are heading that way afterall."
Back to top Go down
moonlighto3
Farmer
Farmer
moonlighto3

PostSubject: Re: Night Picnic! (RESERVED: Kitty and So-Jun's Purple Heart event)   Night Picnic! (RESERVED: Kitty and So-Jun's Purple Heart event) - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 12:18 am

So-Jun saw Kitty made yawns. She really is tired. He said to himself. "Ok, let's meet somewhere on waffle island, sometime." He said to Kitty. "You're right, I'm not disappointed that we cam here, it's a nice place." When Kitty asked if he want to walk with her at the inn, he nodded. "Sure, I'm on my way there too."
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Night Picnic! (RESERVED: Kitty and So-Jun's Purple Heart event)   Night Picnic! (RESERVED: Kitty and So-Jun's Purple Heart event) - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 1:14 am

"Great," Kitty said cheerfuly. She prefered to walk with someone where ever she went, for she hated being lonely. Especially during the cool nights, who knew what would jump out at you afterall. "I'll clean up the food stuff if you take care of the telescope," she said starting to put the food away in the picnic basket. Kitty took her time making sure nothing would move around in the basket to prevent future messes. Before she knew it everything was neatly packed into the basket.
Back to top Go down
moonlighto3
Farmer
Farmer
moonlighto3

PostSubject: Re: Night Picnic! (RESERVED: Kitty and So-Jun's Purple Heart event)   Night Picnic! (RESERVED: Kitty and So-Jun's Purple Heart event) - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 9:24 am

"Ok, I'll take care of the telescope." So-Jun said and smiled at Kitty. He began to remove some screws and put the telescope in the bag. "We'll look like burglars escaping through the night wih these things." He laughed at Kitty. He was finally putting the last piece of screw inside the telescope bag and zipped it. He took the mat and folded it. "Now, Ready to go, Kitty?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Night Picnic! (RESERVED: Kitty and So-Jun's Purple Heart event)   Night Picnic! (RESERVED: Kitty and So-Jun's Purple Heart event) - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 11:29 am

It was true, with all this stuff they easily could be mistaken for a couple of theifs escaping through the night under the stars. This sounded like a bunch of Skye stuff she had heard about, so she couldn't help but laugh at So-Jun's remark. Kitty picked up the basket after she settled down and took a quick look around looking for anything they might have missed. "Yeah," she said. "By the looks of it we have everything."
Back to top Go down
moonlighto3
Farmer
Farmer
moonlighto3

PostSubject: Re: Night Picnic! (RESERVED: Kitty and So-Jun's Purple Heart event)   Night Picnic! (RESERVED: Kitty and So-Jun's Purple Heart event) - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 8:53 am

So-Jun heard Kitty laughed. He heard her laugh a few times now and he's really fond of it. It sounds familiar, like a sound that he heard when he was little. "Well, Everything is okay, you sure you didn't forgot something?" He asked Kitty making sure that Kitty and him didn't forgot something. "Well, if we have everything. Then, we may go." He said to Kitty. He stared at the pond. Wondering if Kitty and his wish will come true. He put his hand in his pocket, got another moondrop flower and dropped it at the pond. He closed his eyes. This flower is for Kitty too, I want to give 3 flowers to her, but I'll just make a wish for her. He thought. I wish...that Kitty will meet her family, and live happily forever. He continued. He opened his eyes, and turned around. "I hope she didn't noticed that." He said to himself.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Night Picnic! (RESERVED: Kitty and So-Jun's Purple Heart event)   Night Picnic! (RESERVED: Kitty and So-Jun's Purple Heart event) - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 11:30 am

Kitty smiled cheerfully and teased So-Jun because she had already started to walk, "Come on slow-poke! We have everything, so let's go!" She stopped so he'd have the ability to catch up to her. In the back of her mind she wondered what make So-Jun get behind. Perhaps it was something like he dropped part of his telescope, naturally Kitty automatically assumed that.
Back to top Go down
moonlighto3
Farmer
Farmer
moonlighto3

PostSubject: Re: Night Picnic! (RESERVED: Kitty and So-Jun's Purple Heart event)   Night Picnic! (RESERVED: Kitty and So-Jun's Purple Heart event) - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 8:29 am

When So-Jun heard that Kitty called him slow-poke, he know that Kitty didn't noticed that he made a wish...again. He turned around and saw Kitty walking. He ran to catch up. "Me? Slow-Poke?" He said shouting making sure Kitty will hear it. He ran faster, a few seconds more and he was beside Kitty. "I'm not slow, I just..." He said thinking of a good reason. "I just forgot a piece for the telescope."
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Night Picnic! (RESERVED: Kitty and So-Jun's Purple Heart event)   Night Picnic! (RESERVED: Kitty and So-Jun's Purple Heart event) - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 1:09 am

Kitty giggled when she heard So-Jun forgot a part of the telescope, for that is what she guessed was slowing him down. Normally people taller than her were usually faster than Kitty, but then again she was pretty fast herself. "I knew it," Kitty said boastfully. "Now you should serve some sort of penalty, like..." Kitty pondered what exactly she was going to force So-Jun to do. "I know! You've got to treat me to lunch on my birthday!" She smiled foolishly, "Nah, just kiddin'."
Back to top Go down
moonlighto3
Farmer
Farmer
moonlighto3

PostSubject: Re: Night Picnic! (RESERVED: Kitty and So-Jun's Purple Heart event)   Night Picnic! (RESERVED: Kitty and So-Jun's Purple Heart event) - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 8:01 am

When So-Jun heard thhe word birthday, he wwondered if Kitty can still remember her birthday despite of her amnesia. "Birthday? Sure! I'll treat you, but..."He said. "Can you still remember yor birthday?" He asked curiously. He was wondering if Kitty can remember her birthday. He was curious. "Me? Will you ask my birthday? It's Summer 24." He said.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Night Picnic! (RESERVED: Kitty and So-Jun's Purple Heart event)   Night Picnic! (RESERVED: Kitty and So-Jun's Purple Heart event) - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 11:33 am

"It's not like it hasn't been on my medical records," Kitty said remember around the time when she first woke up. It had been a couple days if she remembered right and Trent showed her all important dates including her birthday. By the looks of it Trent had a copy of her birth certificate. "My birthday is just two days away," Kitty said grining.
So-Jun told her that his birthday was in summer and she couldn't help but be a little jealous. "Lucky, you got a summer birthday."
Back to top Go down
moonlighto3
Farmer
Farmer
moonlighto3

PostSubject: Re: Night Picnic! (RESERVED: Kitty and So-Jun's Purple Heart event)   Night Picnic! (RESERVED: Kitty and So-Jun's Purple Heart event) - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 11:41 am

When Kitty said that her birthday will be in two days, he felt excited. "Really? Two days? Wow!" He exclaimed. "I love birthdays!" He said happily to Kitty. Whoa, calm down So-Jun. He said to himself when he felt that he's getting a little carried away. "Sorry, it's just that...I love birthdays! I love greeting people, 'Happy Birthday to you'!" He continued.
When Kitty said that he's lucky to have a summer birthday, he was wondering. "Why? Do you love Summer?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Night Picnic! (RESERVED: Kitty and So-Jun's Purple Heart event)   Night Picnic! (RESERVED: Kitty and So-Jun's Purple Heart event) - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 7:13 pm

Kitty nodded 'yes' when So-Jun asked 'two days?' Her birthday was really close, but she had nothing planed for Winter 12th though. She couldn't help but smile to see how cheerfuly he was, apparently your birthday was a big event like she had guessed. "Apparently I'm going to be 22 years old," she said grining. She wondered how So-Jun would react, because she never told him her age before.

Kitty loved summer, because it was so warm and full of life. Unlike winter, so cold and covered with heavy heaps of snow that you had to move to get out of your house. She had been thinking of moving to Tocan Island, because she heard it was warm all year round. Then again, none of her friends lived there. "Yeah, I love summer," Kitty stated. "Nothing is better than grilling out for me."
Back to top Go down
moonlighto3
Farmer
Farmer
moonlighto3

PostSubject: Re: Night Picnic! (RESERVED: Kitty and So-Jun's Purple Heart event)   Night Picnic! (RESERVED: Kitty and So-Jun's Purple Heart event) - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 10:35 pm

So-Jun smiled too when he saw Kitty smile. When Kitty told him her age, he felt happy. "I'm turning 23 next summer!" He exclaimed. He doesn't know what'll Kitty do when he told her his age.
When Kitty said the she loves summer, So-Jun smiled. "Then, you'll love my birthday." He said calmly. "But I love spring more, you can see flowers blooming all around you, right?" He asked Kitty and looked at her.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Night Picnic! (RESERVED: Kitty and So-Jun's Purple Heart event)   Night Picnic! (RESERVED: Kitty and So-Jun's Purple Heart event) - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 1:23 am

Flowers were nice to look at, but there were some in the summer too though. Then again, nothing was like staring at the first buds of spring after a cold winter. "Maybe," said Kitty still believing strongly that summer was the best season, plus she was too tired to debate about it at the moment. She probably would end up talking about seasons again with So-Jun sometime soon too, so debating could wait for now.

A strong breeze blew and a jacket Kitty had been wearing nearly blew right off her. She brought the jacket closer to her, causing her to almost drop the basket. The night time was her favorite time of day, but it always seemed that it took forever to get to where your headed. Fortunatly the inn was in sight though, so soon she'd be able to rest in a warm bed. "We aren't that far from the inn by the looks of it," Kitty said excitedly. Maybe Ruby would make them up a cup of hot coffee or hot cocoa.
Back to top Go down
moonlighto3
Farmer
Farmer
moonlighto3

PostSubject: Re: Night Picnic! (RESERVED: Kitty and So-Jun's Purple Heart event)   Night Picnic! (RESERVED: Kitty and So-Jun's Purple Heart event) - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 2:16 am

When the jacket fell on the ground, So-Jun picked it up and gave it to Kitty. "Easy. Your jacket might get dirty." He said smiling.
So-Jun could also see the inn now, you can see it because of the light that makes it bright. "Yeah, I think we can rest and sleep in a comfy bed in 2 minutes?" He asked while yawning. "I'm so sleepy." He said.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Night Picnic! (RESERVED: Kitty and So-Jun's Purple Heart event)   Night Picnic! (RESERVED: Kitty and So-Jun's Purple Heart event) - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 3:07 am

"Thanks," Kitty said gratefully that So-Jun got her jacket before it could blow away. She sliped it on and held on to it tightly, so it wouldn't try to fly away again. She'd probably leave it if it went really far away, but then she'd have to spend money to buy a new jacket. Also, she wasn't one to spend a day shoping for clothes too, so it would be a chore to find a new one.

The bright lights of the inn grew closer, thus meaning the time she was spending with So-Jun was coming to an end. Kitty nodded, aggreeing to his statement he just said. A yawn came out of her mouth almost right after So-Jun yawned himself. "I can't wait to go to bed."
Back to top Go down
moonlighto3
Farmer
Farmer
moonlighto3

PostSubject: Re: Night Picnic! (RESERVED: Kitty and So-Jun's Purple Heart event)   Night Picnic! (RESERVED: Kitty and So-Jun's Purple Heart event) - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 4:26 am

"Welcome." He said and smiled. He can also see the lights of the inn. "Me too. I can't wait to go to bed. I'm so sleepy." He said. So-Jun yawned again. He was getting so sleepy, that he was closing his eyes. He almost bump into a tree because his eyes were closed, good thing he opened his eyes. "Whoa, that was close!" He laughed
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Night Picnic! (RESERVED: Kitty and So-Jun's Purple Heart event)   Night Picnic! (RESERVED: Kitty and So-Jun's Purple Heart event) - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 10:27 pm

At first Kitty was worried that So-Jun got hurt, but as soon as he started laughing, so did she. This night was great, Kitty never did something like this before and it was so much fun. It was dissapointing to come to the inn doors, for it symbolized the end of their picnic. It was a shame that people got tired and they couldn't stay up all night. Kitty lasted as long as she could and was exhausted. "Jun," Kitty said almost a whisper. "Thanks, for spending time with me tonight. I had a lot of fun."
Back to top Go down
moonlighto3
Farmer
Farmer
moonlighto3

PostSubject: Re: Night Picnic! (RESERVED: Kitty and So-Jun's Purple Heart event)   Night Picnic! (RESERVED: Kitty and So-Jun's Purple Heart event) - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 11:47 pm

So-Jun saw the inn doors, he felt sad that this picnic is already coming to an end. He heard what Kitty said even if its very soft. "It's ok, I had fun too." He said with his eyes half open. He was really tired but he wanted to make the night longer but his body couldn't stay awake anymore. "Kitty" he said, "This is the first time that I really had fun since my parents died. So, Thanks."
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Night Picnic! (RESERVED: Kitty and So-Jun's Purple Heart event)   Night Picnic! (RESERVED: Kitty and So-Jun's Purple Heart event) - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 2:30 am

Kitty felt fluster when So-Jun said tonight was the most fun he had in a while. This was probably the most fun she had in a while too with someone. Around him she never really had to think about her amnesia which was nice. She smiled happily. "Don't mention it," she said. "I have to admit I had the best time ever tonight. Maybe we should get together again soon?" It would be fun to do something like this again.
Back to top Go down
moonlighto3
Farmer
Farmer
moonlighto3

PostSubject: Re: Night Picnic! (RESERVED: Kitty and So-Jun's Purple Heart event)   Night Picnic! (RESERVED: Kitty and So-Jun's Purple Heart event) - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 3:10 am

So-Jun woke up when he heard that Kitty said that they should get together again sometime. He felt happy. "Sure. I can play the piano for you." So-Jun said when he remembered that Kitty wanted to hear him play. "And you can sing for me." he laughed teasing Kitty. "When can we do it. And please, let's do it in waffle island."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Night Picnic! (RESERVED: Kitty and So-Jun's Purple Heart event)   Night Picnic! (RESERVED: Kitty and So-Jun's Purple Heart event) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Night Picnic! (RESERVED: Kitty and So-Jun's Purple Heart event)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next