Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wrong Choices (my first fanfict)

Go down 
2 posters

Should I complete this?
Yes.
Wrong Choices (my first fanfict) Vote_lcap100%Wrong Choices (my first fanfict) Vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
No.
Wrong Choices (my first fanfict) Vote_lcap0%Wrong Choices (my first fanfict) Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1

AuthorMessage
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards : Wrong Choices (my first fanfict) Badge

Wrong Choices (my first fanfict) Empty
PostSubject: Wrong Choices (my first fanfict)   Wrong Choices (my first fanfict) EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 5:39 am

I never realized how much the little decisions you make effect your life. Maybe if I did take the chance my life would be different. I might not be marrying Trent, but to the one I admire the most. If I did not let him slip away from me, that would have made all the difference to me. I am grateful that Trent loves me for me, but for some odd reason something is lacking. You can understand; it’s like a book with an unfinished ending. You aren’t satisfied; you yearn for more that isn’t there. I remember the day I met Cliff…
It was a normal day, sunny a cloud here or there. Yet, it was not a normal day, because it was the day I moved to Mineral Town to start a new life. My house was an old beaten up piece of trash then. All I had was a bed, fridge, and a small table. (Just major pieces of furniture. Nothing else really.) Anyway, it doesn’t matter what my house used to look like. My parents were nice and gave me a few tools and a bag of seeds. As I set off to work I heard a distant voice coming from the path to town. Being such a scaredy-cat I hid in the bushes by the path. My hiding place would have been perfect; if I made sure my shoes weren’t poking onto the pathway. Me being so unaware of what is going, I tripped the person I was trying to avoid. He stumbled onto the ground rather quickly, he must have not been that coordinated. He would have just thought it was a tree root if I did not make the next error by letting out a yelp.
“Who’s there?” he questioned nervously. He slowly put his hands to the branches of the bush and pushed them so he could see me.
“Hi, I’m, umm…, Claire,” I said in a quiet tone, “I’m new here…”
He held out his hand. “I’m Cliff,” he said in a comforting voice. My instincts told me to run away, but my heart told me to grab his hand. So, I did. I felt my first connection to him right then and there. It was magical; I hardly knew his name, yet I felt an everlasting bond to him. It was not long after that I met Trent however…
A week passed after I met Cliff when I met Trent, or should I say Dr. Trent. I wasn’t felling my best, so my good friend Ann told me to go to his office. I was hesitant at first, but she finally convinced me to go. I was at the point where my face was turning red from a fever. I walked up to the door and knocked gently.
I heard a woman’s voice saying, “Come on in! The door is open!”
I turned the knob of the door cautiously and pushed it open, it was kinda stuck for a moment then I pushed it harder. It unwillingly opened and I saw a motherly lady sitting at a desk. I gingerly walked up to the desk.
“Can I see a doctor,” I spoke. Then I suffered a painful cough.
The woman looked up and said, “Yes, I’ll tell him you’re here.” She then noticed something, “Are you new here? I have never seen you before.”
“Yeah,” cough, “I’m Claire, and I’m the new rancher.”
“I’ve heard of you. Thomas was boasting on how Mineral Town will become the town with the number one ranch this year,” she continuously spoke. “He thinks you will really be something one day. Oh! I better tell Dr. Trent you’re here.”
She then rushed off. I sat there thinking, “She’s such a talkative person, I hope Dr. Trent is not the same. I don’t really like talking to people that much. Maybe I’m kinda a loner. I never thought as myself that way. Well, when you move to a new place you do learn a lot about yourself…”

Tell me what you think about it please. It's my first fanfict so I'm kinda nervous.
Back to top Go down
foxtail616
Master Farmer
Master Farmer
foxtail616

Female Number of posts : 1445
Roleplay Name : Fox
Awards : Wrong Choices (my first fanfict) Foxtail-1

Wrong Choices (my first fanfict) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wrong Choices (my first fanfict)   Wrong Choices (my first fanfict) EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 10:25 am

Wow i actually like it!
WHen i first looked at it I never knew id read through the whole thing but i did ;O
Back to top Go down

Wrong Choices (my first fanfict)
Page 1 of 1