Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Something is wrong with me somehow

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
35bell
35bell

Female Number of posts : 5158
Roleplay Name : Genna Song

Awards : Something is wrong with me somehow Bellnov

Something is wrong with me somehow Empty
PostSubject: Something is wrong with me somehow   Something is wrong with me somehow EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 4:18 am

Since Sunday I realized i get hungry all the time (Like every 2 hours), My legs hurt and I can barley get up, and my heart kinda hurts sometimes. My mom says i'm not eating enough protein. But i wanna see what you think what's wrong with me. Because i kinda don't believe my mom (I eat cheese like everyday!)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/35bell
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards : Something is wrong with me somehow Badge

PostSubject: Re: Something is wrong with me somehow   Something is wrong with me somehow EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 8:25 pm

Do you eat often? Have frequent urges to go to the bathroom? If you do, those are signs of diabeties. Cheese is a dairy not protein too. You should go see a doctor, because I could be compelety wrong. I'm not even in med school. I've just read books on diabeties.
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

Female Number of posts : 6205
Roleplay Name : Arden Auiban
Awards : Something is wrong with me somehow Esaward

PostSubject: Re: Something is wrong with me somehow   Something is wrong with me somehow EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 9:12 pm

It's really not a good idea to ask these kinds of questions on a forum like this. We're not medically trained professionals; we don't have your medical history, or even a lot of details. You need to go to your doctor. If it's something wrong with your diet, your doctor will probably suggest that you go see a nutrionist. If not, there could be underlying medical conditions. If your heart is hurting, that could be pretty serious, or it could be heartburn or something simple like that. There's no real way to tell on an Internet site.
Back to top Go down
http://undertheorangetree.deviantart.com/
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards : Something is wrong with me somehow Badge

PostSubject: Re: Something is wrong with me somehow   Something is wrong with me somehow EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 10:06 pm

Eternal Silence wrote:
It's really not a good idea to ask these kinds of questions on a forum like this. We're not medically trained professionals; we don't have your medical history, or even a lot of details. You need to go to your doctor. If it's something wrong with your diet, your doctor will probably suggest that you go see a nutrionist. If not, there could be underlying medical conditions. If your heart is hurting, that could be pretty serious, or it could be heartburn or something simple like that. There's no real way to tell on an Internet site.

Correct. Cause absoultly none of us have gone to med school. (And some, like me don't plan to.)
So I shall type in caps:

GO SEE YOUR DOCTOR!!!
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

Female Number of posts : 5158
Roleplay Name : Genna Song

Awards : Something is wrong with me somehow Bellnov

PostSubject: Re: Something is wrong with me somehow   Something is wrong with me somehow EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 11:18 pm

Well my heart stopped hurting. I just went to the doctor and he said i'm in a big grow spurt. lol! I'm kinda feeling stupid now. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/35bell
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Something is wrong with me somehow   Something is wrong with me somehow Empty

Back to top Go down

Something is wrong with me somehow
Page 1 of 1