Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Live and Let Live [Family Event- Chase, Clara and Mia]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Red Riding Hood
Sprite
Sprite
Red Riding Hood

Female Number of posts : 2119
Roleplay Name : Blue

Live and Let Live [Family Event- Chase, Clara and Mia] Empty
PostSubject: Live and Let Live [Family Event- Chase, Clara and Mia]   Live and Let Live [Family Event- Chase, Clara and Mia] EmptySat May 29, 2010 4:24 am

A warm day under the Sun of Hibiscus Island. A lukewarm breeze in the air, and the salty scent of the sea flying thickly upon it.
It was one of those blissful days that Mia never imagined that she'd have; a child, her child, giggling gleefully, and her Husband close by. The Freerunner wasn't one to be awfully poetic, she didn't quite know how to define it, and she certainly didn't have the extensive vocabulary her husband possessed.
But one simple word came to mind: Heaven.

"What a beautiful day..." She whispered, sweeping her shaggy locks out of her eyes.

It seemed like a perfect way to initiate the couple's daughter into the family. Mia herself adored Hibiscus Island, and had heard so much of it's beaches already. Golden-white sands, sun-boiled to just the right warmth under her feet, and waves dancing up to the shore and sliding so easily back down the sands, leaving a damp, foamy trail behind them.

It was amazing.
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

Female Number of posts : 6205
Roleplay Name : Arden Auiban
Awards : Live and Let Live [Family Event- Chase, Clara and Mia] Esaward

PostSubject: Re: Live and Let Live [Family Event- Chase, Clara and Mia]   Live and Let Live [Family Event- Chase, Clara and Mia] EmptySat May 29, 2010 2:01 pm

"I'm too pale," Chase complained, looking at his stomach. Well, looking at what he could see of his stomach - holding Clara kind of obstructed his view. "It's summer time, and we're both as pale as ghosts. What kind of twisted world is this?" Clara wiggled a bit in his arms. He didn't blame her - she was covered head to toe in sun-protective gear. Hats, sunscreen, baby water shoes (not that she was going in the water at all), and a one-piece bathing suit with a skirt that practically ate the little girl up. And Chase had taken special care to set up an umbrella on the beach that angled directly against the sun. There he was sitting now, next to Mia.

"I have a feeling it's always this nice here," he said, after hearing Mia's mumbled appreciations for the beautiful beach. "I think we should pack up our bags and move here. So at least I can be tan again. But I think Clara wouldn't have much fun," he chuckled. He had set his daughter down on the blanket next to her mom, and she was just sitting there, confused.

He picked her back up again and scooted to the end of the blanket. "Look, Clara," he said, picking up a handful of the white grains that covered the border of the island. "It's sand." He put a tiny bit in her hand, and she promptly tried to eat it. He blinked, and grabbed her fist before it reached her mouth. "Okay, so, sand. Not a good idea." He grinned and scooted back to Mia. "Here, mommy," he said, handing Clara over.
Back to top Go down
http://undertheorangetree.deviantart.com/
Red Riding Hood
Sprite
Sprite
Red Riding Hood

Female Number of posts : 2119
Roleplay Name : Blue

PostSubject: Re: Live and Let Live [Family Event- Chase, Clara and Mia]   Live and Let Live [Family Event- Chase, Clara and Mia] EmptyMon May 31, 2010 10:57 pm

Mia smiled, watching her Husband play so tenderly with the child he held in his arms. Not just any child, their child. A fact that still exhilarated her to no end, a fact she just couldn't get used to, but a fact she loved more than anything.
The married girl couldn't help but feel a somewhat idyllic warmth creeping into her heart and abruptly spreading through her body, sending happy tingles through her mind. Her Husband and her Child, two people she knew she'd love forever.

Mia gently took her Daughter and cradled her in her arms, nuzzling ever so softly up the the baby. Her arms were so used to tough work, pulling the rest of her body up walls and taking the impact of a roll and such. To use them for such a calm and tender thing was new and strange to her, but there was something about holding her own child in her arms that she just loved. Perhaps it was the buzz that was sent soaring through her, or perhaps it was the way the sun seemed to shine wherever her daughter smiled.
Either way, the Freerunner loved it.

A happy, calm sigh slipped through Mia's lips.
"Oh, my dear Clara." She whispered to the baby in her arms, "My lovely child."
"Y'know, It's still so amazing." Mia added, looking to Chase with a broad grin, "That this beautiful girl is our daughter."

Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

Female Number of posts : 6205
Roleplay Name : Arden Auiban
Awards : Live and Let Live [Family Event- Chase, Clara and Mia] Esaward

PostSubject: Re: Live and Let Live [Family Event- Chase, Clara and Mia]   Live and Let Live [Family Event- Chase, Clara and Mia] EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 7:58 pm

Chase grinned. "She's pretty amazing." He looked at Mia and said, "You hold her like she's a porcelain doll. It's sweet." He paused, and added, "She's not going to break, though, you know. She knows you're not going to hurt her." Mia was used to being tough, he knew that. But she also had the capacity to be soft and sensitive.

"I've been so busy lately, with the shop and employees and this whole confusing parenthood thing," he sighed, lying back on the blanket. "It's nice to get away for a little while." Their little vacation was the definition of relaxation. No communication with the mainland (although there was a phone, if they absolutely needed it), no social plans, no business to attend to. Just his family sitting on a beautiful beach.

He stood up suddenly. "Let me see her," he said, holding his arms out. "I'm just going to let her play in the water for a minute. It's boiling out here."
Back to top Go down
http://undertheorangetree.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Live and Let Live [Family Event- Chase, Clara and Mia]   Live and Let Live [Family Event- Chase, Clara and Mia] Empty

Back to top Go down

Live and Let Live [Family Event- Chase, Clara and Mia]
Page 1 of 1