Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

One Day to Enjoy [Molly/Michael]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
35bell
35bell

Female Number of posts : 5158
Roleplay Name : Genna Song

Awards : One Day to Enjoy [Molly/Michael] Bellnov

One Day to Enjoy [Molly/Michael] Empty
PostSubject: One Day to Enjoy [Molly/Michael]   One Day to Enjoy [Molly/Michael] EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 12:14 am

Spring.

It was finally here. He was glad he had the day off. Or he would have dealt with drunk patients from last night, if there was any. He was pretty certain there was.

For one thing for sure was...He didn't know why the heck he was here. Sometimes he would just enjoy walking until he doesn't know where the heck he is. That was one problem about him.

"The meadow? huh,"
Michael said to himself.

He never visited the meadow here actually, either this island. He didn't have time to visit other islands due to his job. This was one time to enjoy it though.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/35bell
Skittles taste rainbow
Farmer
Farmer
Skittles taste rainbow

Female Number of posts : 986
Roleplay Name : Molly Grey,
Elizabeth Sto

PostSubject: Re: One Day to Enjoy [Molly/Michael]   One Day to Enjoy [Molly/Michael] EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 12:18 am

Molly had been picking flowers when she heared somone talkinig. She crept down into the flowers. She crawled through the tall grass staining her white dress. Finally she popped out and tackled Michael. "Hello cute doctor!" Molly luaghed. Her cats followed and jumped onto him aswell.
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: One Day to Enjoy [Molly/Michael]   One Day to Enjoy [Molly/Michael] EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 12:23 am

Suddenly, he was toppled down by his patient. Yup there goes his crazy blonde patient again. He always thought these type of women were out of their mind.

"You scared the living out of me, Molly,"

He complained. He could of sworn he broke a bone, but it didn't feel like it. Her cats were on him as well. He didn't want to be scratched to death, that will be bad. Atleast he wasn't allergic to anything.

He put the cats down and sat up straight and took a deep breathe. There goes his day.
Back to top Go down
Skittles taste rainbow
Farmer
Farmer
Skittles taste rainbow

Elizabeth Sto

PostSubject: Re: One Day to Enjoy [Molly/Michael]   One Day to Enjoy [Molly/Michael] EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 12:28 am

Molly laughed then she stood up. "Whats the matter sexy Doctor...you scared?" She said putting her arms around him. She poked his cheek again like what she did the time in the hospital. The cats purred and rubbed against him. Molly made a crown of flowers and set them on his head. Molly didnt know why she was attracted to doctors...m,aybe it has somthing to do of how she miss`s her dad.
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: One Day to Enjoy [Molly/Michael]   One Day to Enjoy [Molly/Michael] EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 12:34 am

Michael was stunned, she was clearly insane. There was one answer to this problem.

"I think you drank too much last night,"

He said his face turning red a bit. Suddenly, her arms were around him. They just met and she was getting to this point where she was just plain insane. No wait, not plain. Extremely insane. He wasn't a hug person so he just pushed her back, not making her fall.

"Okay, what's going on with you?"

He asked. He should of forced her to stay at the hospital for like five years.
Back to top Go down
Skittles taste rainbow
Farmer
Farmer
Skittles taste rainbow

Elizabeth Sto

PostSubject: Re: One Day to Enjoy [Molly/Michael]   One Day to Enjoy [Molly/Michael] EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 12:41 am

Molly giggled. "Im only 17 I cant drink!" She laughed. "Actauly Im gonna be 18 soon...on spring 20th!" Molly giggled. She made a flower chain. she grabbed Michaels hand then she warpped the flower chain around theyre hands.
She giggled a bit. "Im just happy is all hotty!" She laughed.
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: One Day to Enjoy [Molly/Michael]   One Day to Enjoy [Molly/Michael] EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 1:00 am

"Oh, a birthday coming up,"

Michael said. He didn't really celebrate his birthday, but back at his old hospital they did a whole suprise thing. He didn't like suprises. They scared him if they were medical related. But he thought it would be nice to celebrate someone elses birthday. Although he barely knew this person.

She was certainly young to him. Compare to the to they were about five years apart. He felt old that moment.
Back to top Go down
Skittles taste rainbow
Farmer
Farmer
Skittles taste rainbow

Elizabeth Sto

PostSubject: Re: One Day to Enjoy [Molly/Michael]   One Day to Enjoy [Molly/Michael] EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 10:07 pm

Molly laughed a bit for no reason then sat down. "I want you to come over to come over to my place on my birthday!" Molly said looking at him with puppy eyes. "I`ll throw a patrty...envite Kitty...anybody else I have to invite other than boss?" Molly said looking at the sky. Molly sighed. she looked at him again. "I just got my addopted fathers piano...and I play it welll...m,aybe on my birthday I could play you a song!" Molly looked at him.
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: One Day to Enjoy [Molly/Michael]   One Day to Enjoy [Molly/Michael] EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 10:20 pm

Michael cracked a little smile. He just met her and she was inviting him to her birthday. Oh well, maybe it was a token of thanks for saving her life from hypothermia. He could imagine her birthday party, extremely insane. He didn't know why he had taken that walk around mineral town. That's how he met this chic, it was like fate was being drunk and decided to make him and Molly meet. He knew he should of taken a walk at Forget-me-not.

He wasn't trying to avoid this blondie, but he tried to act like his doctor self around the insane blonde. He couldn't avoid a patient, that was a doctor law. Also not choosing your patients.

He didn't know any of these people she was talking about. Kitty? what kind of name was that? Or it was probably a nick name tat people called this person. Also her boss. This insane blonde was also a social butterfly. Well he himself wasn't. Busy with work, saving lives and all that other stuff.

Play him a song? Wow, he was never a musician himself. He was just a plain old surgeon, that only failed one operation in his life. No, he didn't want to bring that up. It was too personal, a secret. Yes! A secret! Never tell a single soul, or a patient. Never tell anyone. That will keep his secret longer to him.

"Wow, You sure are a busy person aren't you?"
Back to top Go down
Skittles taste rainbow
Farmer
Farmer
Skittles taste rainbow

Elizabeth Sto

PostSubject: Re: One Day to Enjoy [Molly/Michael]   One Day to Enjoy [Molly/Michael] EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 10:26 pm

Molly polled him down with ehr. "I am a bit busy...I have two jobs actaully...just to pay for my house...and food...but I havnt been going there alot latley...to neither of my jobs...only because Im on a bit of what I call vacation...I guess I should do my job...some time soon!" Molly laughed. She looked at him. :Why exactly do I think of him like this?: Molly thought to herself. she turned ehr head and blushed then looked at the sky.
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: One Day to Enjoy [Molly/Michael]   One Day to Enjoy [Molly/Michael] EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 10:36 pm

Michael was always working. Even night shifts, it was important if someone got in a major accident or some illness attack. But usually on holidays he got day offs where he can just enjoy a peaceful day of his. Otherwise, it was a day off for him but some brought him company which was Molly of course. She always knew where he was. That's what was creepy about her. He figured blondies can just track someone down by there brains or something.

Jobs were important for people here, once you got to the age you had to start. Well of course if you wanted a certain job you had to go to college and possibly another school like medical school. Luckily, he was top of his class. He wasn't a perfect doctor, just any other doctor. Always trying to keep his patients confident instead of freaking out like a chicken.

"You should, keeping your home is important. So is you health,"

He explained. You needed shelter, and food to continue living. Shelter was important if a rainstorm hit and you had to live in a box. You would freeze to death and die of hypothermia. Food, you had to eat everyday. Healthy matters that is. Not junk food and candy like some other people did.

Molly turned her head for some reason. Maybe something caught her attention. HE looked the same way, nope just endless rows of flowers.
Back to top Go down
Skittles taste rainbow
Farmer
Farmer
Skittles taste rainbow

Elizabeth Sto

PostSubject: Re: One Day to Enjoy [Molly/Michael]   One Day to Enjoy [Molly/Michael] EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 10:42 pm

Molly turned her head back towards him but made her eyes look a different way. "I know how to be healthy...my addopted father really pushed me hard...he made it at 15 I could go to medical school...I went there untill my 17 birthday...god I spent all day and night working untill my early teens...then I started to get to play alot more....he made me study at home after school...then he made me get moved up grades...it was urff!" Molly sighed. She laid back in the flowers remembering the endless hours...only three hours of sleep from the studying...being 13 in 12th grade.
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: One Day to Enjoy [Molly/Michael]   One Day to Enjoy [Molly/Michael] EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 11:11 pm

Michael stared at her. He not know that this woman was a smart person and went to medical school. This was just, a really big surprise. He just stood there like ice not melting. Not moving a single muscle. She was seriously a smart person. Well he himself skipped a few grades but now he just felt like some stupid person.

"Dang, You're one smart person aren't ya?"

He complimented. Back at his old hospital, the other doctors would comment how young he was to be a surgeon and great excellence. Especially his assistant. He regreted breaking up with her and moving away. But every doctor has to move on, right? He couldn't believe he still had feelings for her. But that was another secret of his.

Michael sat back down, tired form standing too much.
Back to top Go down
Skittles taste rainbow
Farmer
Farmer
Skittles taste rainbow

Elizabeth Sto

PostSubject: Re: One Day to Enjoy [Molly/Michael]   One Day to Enjoy [Molly/Michael] EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 11:28 pm

Molly giggled a bit. "Yah...I got a doctors degree specializing in pediatrics."
Molly looked at him surprised his reaction. molly laughed a bit then tilted herhead and smiled. "y-you ok?" she asked. She pushed, to ware he is laying down.
She layed her head on his chest.
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: One Day to Enjoy [Molly/Michael]   One Day to Enjoy [Molly/Michael] EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 6:16 am

He never knew this girl was a doctor. That seriously surprised him. But, why didn't she become a pediatrician? Was something else telling her to do something else? To him, he loved his job although it was stressful sometimes but he loved it. Maybe it just wasn't her dream to become a doctor. Heh, what a funny father of hers.

"Y-yea I'm fine, early spring weather I guess,"

He stuttered. There goes another lie, he didn't really like talking about his life. It was just sad for him. First goes his 'family member', then goes his girlfriend, and now he's here. Personally, he liked it here. Job was a bit easier, some nice people, and a nice enviroment.

He was also startled when she laid her head down on his chest, this was awkward to him. Really awkward. He was glad there was no one around. Everyone was inside, celebrating the new year. He cleared his throat and began to speak,

"Tired?"
Back to top Go down
Skittles taste rainbow
Farmer
Farmer
Skittles taste rainbow

Elizabeth Sto

PostSubject: Re: One Day to Enjoy [Molly/Michael]   One Day to Enjoy [Molly/Michael] EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 12:06 am

Molly looked up at him. "Yes very...I spent the last few nights wide awake...I havnt slept for a few days.... I was celabrating new years with my cats!"
She laughed a bit then laid her head back down. She kinda scooted closer then put her hands to gether and snuggled up close to him. She just looked at the sky. "Do you think I should become a doctor...I mean I have my degree and all...i just dont know actaully. I think part of it is because I was always pushed to do this...I mean when Id come home form school with somthing other than an A+ hed make me study all night long...and I didnt go on feild trips...and he had me work on some of his patients when I was just a kid." Molly closed her eyes remembering being scolded by her addopted father.
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: One Day to Enjoy [Molly/Michael]   One Day to Enjoy [Molly/Michael] EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 12:12 am

Michael felt weird on how she was positioned on him. He didn't understand some woman these days. They were just confusing on how they were to men. He sure hoped she wouldn't be a nurse. He remembered that night at the bar with his friend, Gabriel, talking about some nurses only become nurses to flirt with doctors. Oh god, if that happened he would just hypervenilate like a patient having a nervous wreck.

"It's your choice, you have two jobs already. Which do you love more?"

He explained to her. That usually helped people. Telling people which or who do they love more, then they get deep in thought. It usually takes them awhile though.

Michael, he only took people as friends not closer. He remembered the last relationship he had, it went well. But in the end it just shattered.
Back to top Go down
Skittles taste rainbow
Farmer
Farmer
Skittles taste rainbow

Elizabeth Sto

PostSubject: Re: One Day to Enjoy [Molly/Michael]   One Day to Enjoy [Molly/Michael] EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 12:18 am

Molly rolled over to look at him. she lifted up then put her elbows on his chest and rested ehr head on her hands. "Well...I love taking care of animals...but I also love to cook...Ive always had to cook for my adopted dad and the nurse that he worked with...But Ive always put nimals befor my own well being...." Molly kinda put her head back down on his chest then looked at him. "I think I like my cooking job best...because I can throw the left overs out to homeless aniomals...or abandoned animals then they trust me so I can pick them up and bring them to shelter!" Molly smiled a bit then closed ehr eyes.
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: One Day to Enjoy [Molly/Michael]   One Day to Enjoy [Molly/Michael] EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 12:26 am

He was certainly feeling uncomfortable right now. Not on what she was talking about, but how she was positioned. He felt really weird right now. Since, right now it was seven-thirty pm right now. Geez, this late? He had to get going or possibly stop to get a drink on the way.

"Well, you think about it. I don't want to be late for work tomorrow,"

He said pushing Molly off him. Relief filled his body, finally getting off that patient of his. He got up an walked normally to where the boat was. Gotta do same old work the next day.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One Day to Enjoy [Molly/Michael]   One Day to Enjoy [Molly/Michael] Empty

Back to top Go down

One Day to Enjoy [Molly/Michael]
Page 1 of 1