Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

No worries [Michael and Molly]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
35bell
35bell

Female Number of posts : 5158
Roleplay Name : Genna Song

Awards : No worries [Michael and Molly] Bellnov

No worries [Michael and Molly] Empty
PostSubject: No worries [Michael and Molly]   No worries [Michael and Molly] EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 11:57 pm

Hands in his coat pockets, Check. Both cold and warm, Neutral like? Check. Winter didn't really affect him, Although it was colder where he used to live. But here it seemed a few temperatures warmer. Although it was weird standing on a path of snow, just looking at the skye with his brown eyes.

Michael pratically had what every doctor would have. A best friend who's a doctor, friends with a female doctor, and a patient who was close to death but luckily lived despite what she had gone through.

"You idiot," Michael sneered.

"Me? It's not my fault he died," Madison said in a oblivious tone.

"Oh then what's with the "Oh he's fine~" and "Aww c'mon he's just under the weather," Thing?" Michael said imitating his sister's voice.

"You know what? I can't deal with your crap so kiss up to your girlfriend and go away,"

That was probably the last thing he said to his sister. It somewhat saddended him now. Getting back to reality, he shook his head and heard footsteps.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/35bell
Skittles taste rainbow
Farmer
Farmer
Skittles taste rainbow

Female Number of posts : 986
Roleplay Name : Molly Grey,
Elizabeth Sto

PostSubject: Re: No worries [Michael and Molly]   No worries [Michael and Molly] EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 12:30 am

Molly stepped every so lightly on the cold ground barefoot, snow going through the gaps in her toes. She had on only a nightgown and a snow hat on. She walked with kitcat and dite guiding them. "What am I doing?...Its as if...im lost in my own world...wondering this cold wasteland." she said to herself. she heared the footsteps of Michael her smexy doctor friend. She moved faster at the sound. She started to fall and slip on ice on the path. "Michael are you there?" she called as a cold snow filled wind brushed against her face. Molyl slipped on the ice and landed on her knees. Molly winced barley able to see. her vision had gotten ebtter but it was still not seeable.
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: No worries [Michael and Molly]   No worries [Michael and Molly] EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 12:15 am

[Sorry, Late reply.]

Michael heard a gentle smooth voice, his patient. All of a sudden she fell and slipped on the ice and landed on her knees. "Molly?" Michael exclaimed running towards her, "are you alright? and- aren't you cold?" He asked grabbing her shoulders. She was only wearing a hat and a nightgown. Also her cats were in this unbelievable weather.

This reminded him of the day when she was swimming last year in the ocean. He had to watch her health. He gently grabbed her wrist and helped her up. "You should know to stay in when it's cold,"
Back to top Go down
Skittles taste rainbow
Farmer
Farmer
Skittles taste rainbow

Elizabeth Sto

PostSubject: Re: No worries [Michael and Molly]   No worries [Michael and Molly] EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 12:19 am

"Im sorry Michael...its just that...well...." she trailed off as she strugled away from Michael.
"My adopted Fathers funeral is about to be held and they want me to arrange it...they even want me to decide what is to be done with all his belongings." She said. "I dont want any of it...but I dont want it to be thrown away." she said starting to tear up. She sighed letting a teardrop roll down her cheek. "I dont know what to do!" she said as she threw herself onto Michael hugging him.
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: No worries [Michael and Molly]   No worries [Michael and Molly] EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 12:24 am

Michael frowned at the situation. She didn't know her real parents, and now her adoptive father is gone. "Lets go to your house, it's kinda getting cold out here," He said quietly. Also get her changed into warm clothes which are more appropiate for the season.

It was sad loosing someone you knew so well. He lost someone he knew well, when he died it was like loosing half of your life. "What exactly did he offer?"
Back to top Go down
Skittles taste rainbow
Farmer
Farmer
Skittles taste rainbow

Elizabeth Sto

PostSubject: Re: No worries [Michael and Molly]   No worries [Michael and Molly] EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 12:28 am

"Well...in his will he said that Me and the nurse each get half of his money...and that the house he left to me as well with all his belongings." she said as she started to climb onto Michaels back.

She gently put her chin against michaels hair feeling it rubb against her face. "I dont know what to do....I eather move to there or sell his house." she started to say but started to cry at the end at the thought of leaveing this place. -if I leave...I will be letting go of Genna kitty and...michael- she flinched at the last part of her thought.
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: No worries [Michael and Molly]   No worries [Michael and Molly] EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 12:32 am

Michael thought for a moment and the disrupted when Molly climbed up his back. Eh, she was 18 but childish, plus she was probably tired and hurt from her knees sliding on the cold ice. "Well how about you take half of the money, keep the belongings but give the house to the nurse?" He suggested, holding his grip so he won't let Molly fall on the cold snowy ground.

He was now walking through the path that separted Forget me not and Mineral town. "Sounds easy enough, right?"
Back to top Go down
Skittles taste rainbow
Farmer
Farmer
Skittles taste rainbow

Elizabeth Sto

PostSubject: Re: No worries [Michael and Molly]   No worries [Michael and Molly] EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 12:55 am

Molly closed her eyes. "I suppose I could do that...her and my adopted father were close...they have even kissed infront of me." she smiled.

Molly hugged michael while she was laying against his back. "Thank you michael...you save me in so many ways." she smiled.
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: No worries [Michael and Molly]   No worries [Michael and Molly] EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 9:47 pm

"Well, I worry about you health, so it's best to stay here,"

Michael said, cracking a smile. they were now probably about half a mile away to her house and his arms were getting tired even though she was light. Probably his arms were just behind him for too long.

he was going to ask her something but realizing that she only wore her nightgown and a hat, she couldn't have a pocket for her house key.

"Do you have your house key under a mat? Or did your cats somehow grabbed them?"

He asked, not believing that her cats would have jumped and caught her keys to her house.
Back to top Go down
Skittles taste rainbow
Farmer
Farmer
Skittles taste rainbow

Elizabeth Sto

PostSubject: Re: No worries [Michael and Molly]   No worries [Michael and Molly] EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 11:14 pm

"Neither...I always leave my house unlocked." she sighed opening her eyes and staring straight ahead.

Molly shifted a bit then put her head back down onto the top of Michaels. "Michael...why is it that everybody I know dies?" she asked. "My rel parents...my adopted father...Dylan." she said sighing the tears freezing to her cheeks.
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: No worries [Michael and Molly]   No worries [Michael and Molly] EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 12:21 am

"You know that's unsafe, someone can barge in and rob you," He explained. Of course Molly can't see that she if she got robbed, until she got her eyesight back she would be boiling with anger or just tearing away. He could feel Molly shifting a bit and then allowed her head to be on top of his.

"I don't really know, but who is this Dylan you speak of?" He asked. Then he just realized that she was probably the owner of the local resturant and bar. Well Plan B is the Blue bar and it was next door to the Inn. Once he got to the entrance of her house, he opened the door slowly and let Molly off his back. Finally he got some weight off his back. "Need help with anything?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Skittles taste rainbow
Farmer
Farmer
Skittles taste rainbow

Elizabeth Sto

PostSubject: Re: No worries [Michael and Molly]   No worries [Michael and Molly] EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 4:26 pm

Molly thought for a moment then she walked over to the couch and sat down. "You could help me fall asleep...I havnt been able to sleep once this whole week." she sighed looking down at the floor now.

"I noticed when I was on your back I grew sleepy...so maybe you can help me fall asleep here." she smiled looking back at Michaels fuzzy face now.
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: No worries [Michael and Molly]   No worries [Michael and Molly] EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 1:31 am

Michael looked at her in disbelief. "It's cold, don't you have a bed that you can actually sleep on? The couch looks uncomfortable," He said gazing down at her with his brown eyes. But he would help her, jsut help her get a few blankets and then go back to his usual dailies.

"Your pretty light actually," He said. He knew she would be light, due to her health. She probably wasn't eating enough or something.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No worries [Michael and Molly]   No worries [Michael and Molly] Empty

Back to top Go down

No worries [Michael and Molly]
Page 1 of 1