Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]

Go down 
+5
goldmirage10
sonicstar23
Allen
AlisaElric0150
silvermirage10
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
sonicstar23
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
sonicstar23

Female Number of posts : 156

Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]   Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC] - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 2:56 am

Mei ran to her leader. "The Fang Village! They learned about us and their leader,almost killed me!" She was furious. "Also,I met my twin sister she's a Soul ninja." Mei had an evil smirk on her face. "I convinced her to ask her leader to make an alliance with us."

Rei smiled at Aoisai,"The cat demon seems to be my twin. Don't ask why." Rei looked at the sky,the rain was going to start again. "We are going to form an alliance with the Shadow Clan,then we will convince other clans that the Fang Clan is pure evil." Rei knew the lieutenant would agree,but their leader was such a pacifist. "I think we should ignore our leader's thoughts as well."
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

Female Number of posts : 1848

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]   Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC] - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 3:02 am

Riku placed his hand on Mei's forehead, using an ability to faintly see what she saw. As said, it was faint, but clear enough to spot out the details.

"An alliance? Why are you trying to make an alliance?" he asked her. There were two reasons, and knowing Mei, she would be up for the second one. One, the alliance for the better of the clan, or two, the alliance to get the Soul Clan to be loyal to them. After a while, they'd throw the Soul Clan to the side once they were useless.

"Tried to kill you? You shouldn't be wandering around the other clan's without me." he said to that. "The Fang Clan is dangerous, don't forget that from now on. Are you okay now?
Back to top Go down
http://nightroweliteacademy.canadian-forum.com/
sonicstar23
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
sonicstar23

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]   Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC] - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 3:11 am

Mei nodded at her leader's orders. "I'm sorry. I just wanted to play with them and I got so mad that I revealed my demon form." Mei looked at her blade,Cat's Desire, "It wasn't really bad though. And please can we make an alliance with the Soul?" Mei jumped up and down,obviously being tri-polar again. The real reason she wanted an alliance was to prove that the ninja world was dying and for everyone to blame the Fang Clan. "Can we make an alliance? Oh,pretty please."
Back to top Go down
Arwan
Farmer
Farmer
Arwan

Male Number of posts : 235

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]   Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC] - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 3:15 am

Aoisai brought his hand up to his chin as he thought. "I can see the lieutenant agreeing, I agree with you with our leader." He sighed "The Fang does seem to be evil." He opened his eyes and looked at Rei. "But can we really convince the other villagers about it." He ran his hand through his hair. "I am in, however I don't prefer the bloodlust."
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]   Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC] - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 3:23 am

Riku softened. It was a risk now that Mei had shown her demon form but they had to accept it. It had been done.

"I approve on the alliance for the better of the Clan," Riku started. "But that doesn't mean that their clan's leader will accept it aswell." he reminded Mei, placing his hand on her shoulder. "It may take some time and debating before a decision is made. Plus, won't this be our first real contact with their Clan?" he asked. "They may not trust us."
Back to top Go down
sonicstar23
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
sonicstar23

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]   Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC] - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 3:42 am

Mei hugged Riku tightly,“Thanks! You are the best leader ever!” Mei cared about the Shadow Clan and did want what's best for it. She knew Rei could convince their leader. “Oh yeah. Don't get mad,but the Blossom Clan took the sacred scroll.” Mei knew the scroll told about the dark one,the ultimate enemy. She didn't really care about it much.

Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]   Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC] - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 3:58 am

Riku's eyes changed from pink to red in an instant.

"What?!" he almost yelled. The sacred scroll? Anything but that. Riku sighed.

I knew I should have been guarding that place, myself...

"We should try and get it back but with the Fang Clan being the Blossum Clan's new alliance, we have to be cautions." Riku said, trying to strategize a way to steal back the scroll fast enough. It was necessary to get it back before it landed into too many hands who would learn too much and use it against them.
Back to top Go down
sonicstar23
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
sonicstar23

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]   Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC] - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 4:16 am

“I said don't get mad” Mei looked at him and smiled. “It was the fake one, I took the real one.” She looked in her bag and pulled it out. “I like your red eyes better so I lied. Sorry.” Mei knew that the scroll was easy to change. “The Blossom Clan are dumb girls they won't notice it's a fake.”
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]   Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC] - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 4:29 am

Riku sighed in relieve, his eyes still stained in red.

"Don't do that again." he said, playfully patting Mei's head. That scared him. There couldn't be any chances for the other clan's to overpower them.

Riku's eyes weren't red daily. He seemmed different with them red as well, so it was sort of understandable of Mei to like them that way. It was a rare sight, even though his white eyes were even more rare.

"Keep that safe. If the Blossum Clan finds out it's fake, they'll come back and look for the real scroll."
Back to top Go down
Allen
Farmer
Farmer
Allen

Male Number of posts : 239
Roleplay Name : Jaron Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]   Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC] - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 4:41 am

Ludwig slowly opened his eye. He couldn’t do anything. He saw his wife lying beside him trying to heal his eye, although it was not working. He smiled at her and tried to hug her. Instead the healers came in and put an eye ball inside of Ludwig right eye socket. It was a different color though. It was a dark glittery purple. Unlike his other eye this one hand no power at all. He lifted himself up after he regains mobility and kissed his wife on the lips. “I hope you know I will always love you no matter what.” He said finishing the kiss. He smiled then looked to the mountain outside the medical room. “The real war starts now”
Back to top Go down
sonicstar23
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
sonicstar23

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]   Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC] - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 4:42 am

Mei giggled and put the scroll in her bag. “Okay! I'll keep it hidden!” She liked Riku,because he was like her, a person with many sides. “I need a nap. The rain is making me sleepy.” Mei needed to rest,using her demon form made her tired and she could barely keep her eyes open.
Back to top Go down
silvermirage10
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
silvermirage10

Female Number of posts : 158

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]   Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC] - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 4:56 am

Kokoro looked at Ludwig in annoyance. “You can't fight yet. Your eye does have powers,but it won't kick in for two days. She turned toward the fake scroll. “And this scroll is fake! Ugh! I could punch something! And the mountain is gone! It was fake too! And we don't know where the real one is!” Kokoro kept yelling,as her kunoichis tried to calm her down.

Fubuki stared at the Blossom leader as she yelled,it made her giggle. “She is right,your eye has abilities.” Fubuki placed her hand on Ludwig's heart,“It can look into a person's very soul and learn everything about them.” She then looked fierce,“You will not be fighting until you are fully healed! Understand?!”
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]   Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC] - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 5:04 am

"Well rest leads to a fine ninja" Riku said to Mei, smiling. He liked Mei. She was different. There was a dark side to her that could be dangerous... Then again, Riku wasn't one to talk.

"Make sure you don't change into demon form too often, it could lead to serious exaustion." Riku reminded. He felt a bit stuoid there. He was always reminding people of things that they would usually already know. It was an old habbit. No one seemed to get mad before so it latched onto him. "Have a good rest."
Back to top Go down
Allen
Farmer
Farmer
Allen

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]   Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC] - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 5:05 am

Ludwig looked at his wife with a upset look. “But I need to fight along my soldiers.” He said as he tried to get up but it hurt too much. Apparently this new eye had powers as well, but it probably wasn’t as deadly. He was upset with the fact he had to leave his men to die. But the rain was a little depressing but It cool him off. He wanted to go outside. He liked the rain somewhat. It gave him time to think. He heard the blossom leader yell about the scroll being a fake; you think she would have noticed earlier. But no she didn’t. He calmed her down a bit by yelling at her loudly. “Send in the assignation squad to search for the scrolls.” He said growling a bit while showing his fangs which he had noticed had got longer and sharper.
Back to top Go down
silvermirage10
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
silvermirage10

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]   Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC] - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 5:28 am

Fubuki tapped her husband on the forehead. “The Shadow Clan won't fght back for a while.” She noticed everyone looked at her,“We don't know their location. The mountain was an illusion.” Fubuki sighed and looked at him “Just listen to me for once please. I know this clan very well,and it would be best if I helped you with your inner demon.”

Kokoro glared at Ludwig,she has her medics make him an eye and he doesn't thank them. “Ugh! How can you be married to him?!” She saw Fubuki smile lightly at her. Kokoro looked irritated at this. “I think we should rest a little,the storm is gonna get worse too.” Kokoro stared out the window,she knew this battle was gonna get worse too.
Back to top Go down
Arwan
Farmer
Farmer
Arwan

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]   Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC] - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 5:40 am

"So Rei how should we go about this?" Aoisai asked curiously, "convincing the lieutenent and all." He leaned up against the tree and watched her. "The leader is a pacifist, but if we do a cou d ta, that could cause a lot of blood shed." He pulled his bow off his shoulder and unstrung it. "It is for the better of the village."
Back to top Go down
Allen
Farmer
Farmer
Allen

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]   Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC] - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 5:41 am

Ludwig wide eyed his wife. She was right the inner demon came first. She knew more about demons then he did. He smiled and agreed with her, but he wanted to start right away. He was denied. He was not allowed to leave the room at all for anything. He really didn’t need anything, he already had his wife. He smiled and asked the nurses to leave. Once he could move probably and get back to work he would leave them something. He looked at his wife, “So what do I need to do?” He asked her with a nice smile.
Back to top Go down
sonicstar23
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
sonicstar23

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]   Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC] - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 5:42 am

Rei and Aoisai returned to the village and saw their lieutenant, Akemi. “Hey. I need to talk to you about something.” Rei noticed her adoptive mom looking at her,she felt everyone looking at them. “Let's go inside and talk.” They walked into the leader's temple.

Hotaru stared at her leader,she was not happy. “Just listen to your wife! And get some rest!” She did not feel like fighting,even more she had to deal with Fubuki's grandfather yelling at her for temporarily removing the seal. “I need to sleep, this was a long day. And to think it started so normal!”

Mei ran into her room and placed her sword on its stand. “Sleepy kitty.” She thought about her leader, he was so nice to her,but deadly too. Mei laid down on her bed and began sleeping,she could feel her power returning.
Back to top Go down
Arwan
Farmer
Farmer
Arwan

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]   Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC] - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 5:53 am

Aoisai followed Rei and Akemi into the house. He stood into in the nearby corner and let Rei do most of the talking. He watched the mother and daughter dicuss the events that occured. Aoisai added in details when they questioned him what he saw.
Back to top Go down
silvermirage10
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
silvermirage10

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]   Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC] - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 5:58 am

Fubuki smiled at her husband. “First its all about meditation,you have to meditate at least twice.” She then removed her scarf,showing her seal “I will ask Hotaru to give you a seal, it will keep your demon powers well balanced.” Fubuki put her scarf on and sighed,“The last part is very easy,you need to have full control over all your abilities.” Fubuki smiled at him,“You can do that already though,so let's meditate instead.” She then glared at him,“Do not mess this up.”
Back to top Go down
sonicstar23
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
sonicstar23

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]   Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC] - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 2:16 pm

Hotaru covered her ears as the elder and Fubuki's grandpa yelled at her. “I know! I know shouldn't had removed the seal,it was weak anyway.” Hotaru walked into the heavy rain,and into her house. She saw her father sleeping comfortably, and she could sleep too for once. “Everything is going to end bad for someone.” Hotaru heard the Blossom leader trying to form an alliance with the Melody Clan. “It could work,as long as she doesn't bring up the Fang Clan.”

Mei woke up and stretched like a cat, obviously well rested. “Ugh. I wonder how my sissy is doing?” Mei looked in her mirror to brush her hair. “That boy is a fake demon,he was given his powers from a bite”. Mei slammed her brush down and glared out the window. “I hope my curse kills him and makes his wife join us too.” She giggled happily.

Rei finished talking to the lieutenant and said bye to Aoisai. “How do I face my adoptive mom?” Rei walked to her home,her mom was knitting a sweater. “Hey. I'm sorry for making you worry mom.” Her "mother" looked at her,“What did your twin act like,was she nice?” Rei couldn't tell her that Mei was a raging psycho demon cat. “She was nice and wants our villages to have an alliance.”
Back to top Go down
sonicstar23
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
sonicstar23

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]   Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC] - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 2:17 pm

Hotaru covered her ears as the elder and Fubuki's grandpa yelled at her. “I know! I know shouldn't had removed the seal,it was weak anyway.” Hotaru walked into the heavy rain,and into her house. She saw her father sleeping comfortably, and she could sleep too for once. “Everything is going to end bad for someone.” Hotaru heard the Blossom leader trying to form an alliance with the Melody Clan. “It could work,as long as she doesn't bring up the Fang Clan.”

Mei woke up and stretched like a cat, obviously well rested. “Ugh. I wonder how my sissy is doing?” Mei looked in her mirror to brush her hair. “That boy is a fake demon,he was given his powers from a bite”. Mei slammed her brush down and glared out the window. “I hope my curse kills him and makes his wife join us too.” She giggled happily.

Rei finished talking to the lieutenant and said bye to Aoisai. “How do I face my adoptive mom?” Rei walked to her home,her mom was knitting a sweater. “Hey. I'm sorry for making you worry mom.” Her "mother" looked at her,“What did your twin act like,was she nice?” Rei couldn't tell her that Mei was a raging psycho demon cat. “She was nice and wants our villages to have an alliance.”
Back to top Go down
Arwan
Farmer
Farmer
Arwan

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]   Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC] - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 4:02 pm

Aoisai bid Rei farewell and luck with her mother as he went to his own home. He walked into his home placing the long bow on a nearby rack. He took a moment to glance at the other weapons he had hanging in the rack. A coiled chain, a number of shurikens, a silvery naginata and his second katana. He was aware he stuck with some of the older weapons, but their simplicity called to him and he worked hard until he mastered them. He moved to his room, removing his boots and fell face first into his pallet. He laid there thinking about what Rei told Akemi and about the proposed alliance.
Back to top Go down
silvermirage10
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
silvermirage10

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]   Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC] - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 4:43 pm

Kokoro and her kunoichis had to stay the night in the Fang Village due to the storm outside. "Tomorrow we are going to the Melodious Plaines to speak with Leona." Kokoro knew the Melody Clan leader was not fond of men,so she hoped that an alliance could be formed. "Some of us will have to stay behind and watch the Fang leader,he obviously is going rush out and start training before the eye is set in stone." The girls nodded as Kokoro gave them their orders. "Now let's go to bed,tomorrow is a big day!"

(The Melody Clan is a minority,so no characters need to be made for it here. If you want to know how the leader or lieutenant appears pm me.)
Back to top Go down
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]   Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC] - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 4:47 pm

[Well, I guess Rei and Akemi are done talking... XD]

Akemi stepped out of the building. An allience with the Shadow Clan? They had been a clan hidden and locked away for years. Would it really be a good idea to form an alliance with them? Maybe it would be a good idea. She would have to talk to the Leader about it.

"Where's Shen when you need him?" she asked herself, looking around the area.

------------------------

Riku was still on the mountains. It just was peaceful for him. Not as much as a waterfall or a campfire but it did for now. The breeze made his hair sway to the side. He really needed to get it cut...

"Maybe it would be a good idea to pay the Soul Clan a little visit..." he said, smirking.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]   Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ninja Legacy:Part 2 [IC]
Page 3 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next