Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

who here can sing?

Go down 
+4
AlisaElric0150
Midnight Wolf
Red Riding Hood
afsangel
8 posters
AuthorMessage
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

Female Number of posts : 6693
Roleplay Name : Kazumi Martin

Awards : who here can sing? Afsangelaward-4

who here can sing? Empty
PostSubject: who here can sing?   who here can sing? EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 11:19 pm

well, everybody can sing. but who here likes to sing? i've been in chours for 4 years and i just started taking voice lessons from my paino teacher last summer. i've heard mehself on tape, i think i dun sound that good on tape. but i've bene told otherwise. i got a mike for easter and home to record my voice into it. all in all though, i do have nice pipes

Last edited by afsangel on Sun Apr 19, 2009 12:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Red Riding Hood
Sprite
Sprite
Red Riding Hood

Female Number of posts : 2119
Roleplay Name : Blue

who here can sing? Empty
PostSubject: Re: who here can sing?   who here can sing? EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 11:23 pm

I never sing to anybody, so I guess I can't be that good. :O
Although, due to the fact that we have to sing at school [Random curriculum songs, hymns...] I've been told I'm good at it.

I don't beleive them. XD
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

who here can sing? Empty
PostSubject: Re: who here can sing?   who here can sing? EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 11:25 pm

hmm. i'd like to hear you sing <D
Back to top Go down
Midnight Wolf
Farmer
Farmer
Midnight Wolf

Female Number of posts : 979
Roleplay Name : Crystal
Awards : who here can sing? Nextmotm

who here can sing? Empty
PostSubject: Re: who here can sing?   who here can sing? EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 12:23 am

Well I'm a good singer. But I have this habit. I'm shy to sing in front of other people. EEEEEEKKK!!!
Back to top Go down
http://wolfpackheart.webs.com/
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

who here can sing? Empty
PostSubject: Re: who here can sing?   who here can sing? EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 12:30 am

ha ha, i have a freind who had the same problem. on friday at school, 7th and 8th PD her fun times. and 8PD me and my two freinds got karoke and games. i told her i was going to make her sing using verbal abuse and peer preasure. so u started poking her reapedily and saying repedily "peer preasure" XD
Back to top Go down
Midnight Wolf
Farmer
Farmer
Midnight Wolf

Female Number of posts : 979
Roleplay Name : Crystal
Awards : who here can sing? Nextmotm

who here can sing? Empty
PostSubject: Re: who here can sing?   who here can sing? EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 12:36 am

XD My friend tells me to sing. All I say is "La." I will never sing in front of people. NEVER! I sing alone in my room when my parents are gone. Sometimes my mom catches me singing. "You should sing to make us rich." is what she says. She says something like that. I get embarrassed when someone atches me singing. I'm all like, "NOOOOOOOO! YOU WILL NEVER GET ME ALIVE!"

Last edited by Midnight Wolf on Sun Apr 19, 2009 12:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://wolfpackheart.webs.com/
AlisaElric0150
Sprite
Sprite
AlisaElric0150

Female Number of posts : 1848

who here can sing? Empty
PostSubject: ...   who here can sing? EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 12:37 am

Alot of people say I sing really well... Neutral
Back to top Go down
http://nightroweliteacademy.canadian-forum.com/
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

who here can sing? Empty
PostSubject: Re: who here can sing?   who here can sing? EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 12:43 am

it;s offical then. we all buy mikes and record our voices into the computer. those who refuse, will be eatin >: D
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards : who here can sing? Badge

who here can sing? Empty
PostSubject: Re: who here can sing?   who here can sing? EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 12:57 am

I use to get solos and stuff in choir, but I think I suck.
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

who here can sing? Empty
PostSubject: Re: who here can sing?   who here can sing? EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 1:06 am

i'm sure you don't <D
Back to top Go down
Red Riding Hood
Sprite
Sprite
Red Riding Hood

Female Number of posts : 2119
Roleplay Name : Blue

who here can sing? Empty
PostSubject: Re: who here can sing?   who here can sing? EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 1:09 am

afsangel wrote:
it;s offical then. we all buy mikes and record our voices into the computer. those who refuse, will be eatin >: D

You'd better get the barbeque sauce ready, then. *wraps self up in a bun*
I will nevah sing! *hides*
You could probably bother me on Skype if you tried hard enough, though.
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

Female Number of posts : 6205
Roleplay Name : Arden Auiban
Awards : who here can sing? Esaward

who here can sing? Empty
PostSubject: Re: who here can sing?   who here can sing? EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 4:03 am

I like to sing a lot. I've been doing it "professionally" (aka in a structured chorus) for almost five years now, and I guess I'm pretty good. My teacher likes me, and I get a lot of solos, and I've been selected to go to State three times now. People always are telling me that I'm good, and I've recorded myself singing sometimes. Sometimes, I think I sound okay, and others, I just delete the tape really fast before anyone else hears. xD

I love to play with my brother, when he has his keyboard out and I have my guitar and my vocals. That's a lot of fun. I also like to sing really loud and out-of-key with my best friend whenever we get the chance. Our favorite singalongs? Anything "ABBA" and "Sound of Music." Just because we can be totally obnoxious doing it, and still have fun. xD
Back to top Go down
http://undertheorangetree.deviantart.com/
Gmoguy
Gmoguy

Male Number of posts : 926
Roleplay Name : Dante

who here can sing? Empty
PostSubject: Re: who here can sing?   who here can sing? EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 8:24 pm

I do partially(band remember? XD)
But mostly rythm vocals.
Nothing that involves lead singing.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/QuarterAfterZero
gothica800
Banned
Banned
gothica800

Female Number of posts : 4632

who here can sing? Empty
PostSubject: Re: who here can sing?   who here can sing? EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 8:27 pm

"i absolutley LOVE singing!"
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/shadowheaven
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

Female Number of posts : 6205
Roleplay Name : Arden Auiban
Awards : who here can sing? Esaward

who here can sing? Empty
PostSubject: Re: who here can sing?   who here can sing? EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 9:00 pm

Gmoguy wrote:
I do partially(band remember? XD)
But mostly rythm vocals.
Nothing that involves lead singing.

Bands are fun. Especially when you're completely braindead at ten o clock on a Friday night trying to get inspired, so you start throwing peanuts at your best guy friend, and they get stuck in his bass, and he gets fake-mad, and starts throwing stuff back at you, and then your mom comes in and freaks out because peanuts are freaking EVERYWHERE now...

I play guitar, too. And some keyboarding. But mostly singing. Which bugs my bandmates sometimes, because I'll just start randomly humming, then I'll whip out my handy-dandy lyrics notebook and, at that point, there's no way to stop me from singing for at least three days.

Ugh, I'm ranting, because I'm actually really, really mad, but I'm not mad at anybody here, but when I get mad I talk a lot about NOTHING AT ALL.
Back to top Go down
http://undertheorangetree.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

who here can sing? Empty
PostSubject: Re: who here can sing?   who here can sing? Empty

Back to top Go down

who here can sing?
Page 1 of 1