Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I like to sing-a, with the moon-a in the...

Go down 
+5
Skittles taste rainbow
Kritten
35bell
afsangel
Speakeasy
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Speakeasy
Farmer
Farmer
Speakeasy

Female Number of posts : 346
Roleplay Name : Ray Burns

I like to sing-a, with the moon-a in the... Empty
PostSubject: I like to sing-a, with the moon-a in the...   I like to sing-a, with the moon-a in the... EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 2:58 am

Well howdy, peeps. You can call me Madonna. *sparkles* butnotreallybecauseI'msurethat'scopyrighted. I thought it would be fun to drop by in a random Harvest Moon forum and see if it could keep me entertained in my summer free time. This one seemed active, so here I am.

I started roleplaying at Neopets, usually Pokemon rolelays, then started learning about the world of...not roleplaying at Neopets. proboards and stuff. yeah. I prefer roleplaying things with conflicts and friendship, because I'm a bit nervous when it comes to romance. It always sounds cheesy when I write it ( to me at least). 

The first harvest moon game I ever played was A Wonderful Life, and the only harvest moon game I've ever finished was the first Rune Factory (which isn't really harvest moon...but shhhh. >.>)

I think that's enough of an introduction. err. uhhh. oink?

Last edited by Speakeasy on Tue Aug 10, 2010 3:59 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

Female Number of posts : 6693
Roleplay Name : Kazumi Martin

Awards : I like to sing-a, with the moon-a in the... Afsangelaward-4

PostSubject: Re: I like to sing-a, with the moon-a in the...   I like to sing-a, with the moon-a in the... EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 12:36 pm

*Hugs* ANOTHER HUGGANLE! HORRRAYYYY!

Welcome, I hope you have fun and don't break down crying Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Speakeasy
Farmer
Farmer
Speakeasy

PostSubject: Re: I like to sing-a, with the moon-a in the...   I like to sing-a, with the moon-a in the... EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 1:08 pm

O.O oh no, do people break down crying here a lot?
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: I like to sing-a, with the moon-a in the...   I like to sing-a, with the moon-a in the... EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 1:26 pm

Well, youe either turn insane, or you break down crying. Most people do the first :3
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

Female Number of posts : 5158
Roleplay Name : Genna Song

Awards : I like to sing-a, with the moon-a in the... Bellnov

PostSubject: Re: I like to sing-a, with the moon-a in the...   I like to sing-a, with the moon-a in the... EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 3:06 pm

We don't actually break down crying here xD Unless if there's drama.

Anyways

Welcome~ I'm Genna and fun here =)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/35bell
Speakeasy
Farmer
Farmer
Speakeasy

PostSubject: Re: I like to sing-a, with the moon-a in the...   I like to sing-a, with the moon-a in the... EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 3:21 pm

afsangel wrote:
Well, youe either turn insane, or you break down crying. Most people do the first :3

I'm already insane, so this works out pretty darn good. 8D Should I just call you Angel? Or is there another name I should use?

35bell wrote:
Unless if there's drama.

Oh myyyyyy. Drama drama Obama's Mama. It's good to meet ya, Genna. *handshake*

by the by, might as well call me Speak. Or 'S' if you're feeling lazy.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards : I like to sing-a, with the moon-a in the... Badge

PostSubject: Re: I like to sing-a, with the moon-a in the...   I like to sing-a, with the moon-a in the... EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 3:59 pm

Yo, I'm Kitty. (I'm also one of the staff members you can ask for help when you have problems or questions.)

No one has broken down and cried... Well, from what I know.
Be carefull of Genna and Kazu. I think they are secretly plotting to take over the world, plus they're insane. Very insane.

Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: I like to sing-a, with the moon-a in the...   I like to sing-a, with the moon-a in the... EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 4:39 pm

12kittycat1214 wrote:

Be carefull of Genna and Kazu. I think they are secretly plotting to take over the world, plus they're insane. Very insane.

YOU CANNOT PROVE ANYTHING! You're porbably right though.

You can call my Kazu, BTW. That's what everyone calls me Smile

And I'm pretty sure Ktty breaks down crying sometimes. She just doesn't want to admit it.
Back to top Go down
Speakeasy
Farmer
Farmer
Speakeasy

PostSubject: Re: I like to sing-a, with the moon-a in the...   I like to sing-a, with the moon-a in the... EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 8:55 pm

If that's the case, I'll be the sneaky neutral person that helps the bad guys when they win and the good guys when they win. 8D So I can win. I wouldn't mind some power in the new world order~<3

but thanks for the warning, ya?

I'm already starting to make a character; hopefully there's room for a male one.

And there's no built in spell check in here, is there? Cause I was looking, but nothing stands out.
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: I like to sing-a, with the moon-a in the...   I like to sing-a, with the moon-a in the... EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 9:05 pm

There's no speel check, but man i wish there was! And there's always room for another male character. After he gets approved, I'd like to role play with you. Ian could always use new guys friends. (poor broad doesn't have any)
Back to top Go down
Skittles taste rainbow
Farmer
Farmer
Skittles taste rainbow

Female Number of posts : 986
Roleplay Name : Molly Grey,
Elizabeth Sto

PostSubject: Re: I like to sing-a, with the moon-a in the...   I like to sing-a, with the moon-a in the... EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 11:11 pm

Hello! Im Skittles but most people call me Skits! Im the person who after posting a bad word on nhere and it turned into >>Quack<< , uses that instead of bad words in Real life! Yes yes I know "Why would you post a bad word or say a bad word?" Im getting better! Im so far the only one that I know about who uses my actaul name as my rp characters name! so if Skittles or skits doesnt work just call me Molly!
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards : I like to sing-a, with the moon-a in the... Badge

PostSubject: Re: I like to sing-a, with the moon-a in the...   I like to sing-a, with the moon-a in the... EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 1:49 am

Speakeasy wrote:
I'm already starting to make a character; hopefully there's room for a male one.

WE LOVE MALE CHARACTERS. xD
Enough said. ;]
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

Female Number of posts : 6205
Roleplay Name : Arden Auiban
Awards : I like to sing-a, with the moon-a in the... Esaward

PostSubject: Re: I like to sing-a, with the moon-a in the...   I like to sing-a, with the moon-a in the... EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 3:37 pm

Hey there! I'm Alyssa, one of the leaders of the insanity. Hold your applause.

I know all about the conspiracy to rule the world, and then HD. I know allllll about it. And my team of minion monkeys are totally on top of it. Think "Wizard of Oz."

Annyywwhoo. Welcome to HD, feel free to ask questions if you need help, or if you need to do anything. As far as the spell check goes, forumotion doesn't have a built-in spell check function, but if you download Mozilla Firefox, that browser has one.

And Molly, 35Bell uses her real name as her character's (Genna). BUT I KNOW HER REEEAAAAALLL NAME.
;]
Back to top Go down
http://undertheorangetree.deviantart.com/
Ballad Of The Fool
Admin
Admin
Ballad Of The Fool

Female Number of posts : 1691
Roleplay Name : Savannah Stark
Awards : I like to sing-a, with the moon-a in the... Balladdecmotm

PostSubject: Re: I like to sing-a, with the moon-a in the...   I like to sing-a, with the moon-a in the... EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 4:05 pm

Hi there! I'm Ballad, or Tori. XD

Welcome to the site and if do have any problems whatsoever, don't hesitate to ask any of us (admins and mods alike.) (:
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1145250/
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

Male Number of posts : 4687
Roleplay Name : Amando
2nd char:Roan

Awards : I like to sing-a, with the moon-a in the... Cliffnov

PostSubject: Re: I like to sing-a, with the moon-a in the...   I like to sing-a, with the moon-a in the... EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 3:44 am

WELCOME!
the name's Amando!
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

Female Number of posts : 5158
Roleplay Name : Genna Song

Awards : I like to sing-a, with the moon-a in the... Bellnov

PostSubject: Re: I like to sing-a, with the moon-a in the...   I like to sing-a, with the moon-a in the... EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 2:17 am

12kittycat1214 wrote:
Yo, I'm Kitty. (I'm also one of the staff members you can ask for help when you have problems or questions.)

No one has broken down and cried... Well, from what I know.

BE AFRAID

VERY AFRAID

I'LL TAKE YOUR PLACE KITTY OF RULING THE WORLD

HAHAHAHAHAHA

*thunder*

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/35bell
Speakeasy
Farmer
Farmer
Speakeasy

PostSubject: Re: I like to sing-a, with the moon-a in the...   I like to sing-a, with the moon-a in the... EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 6:39 pm

Quote :
BE AFRAID

VERY AFRAID

I'LL TAKE YOUR PLACE KITTY OF RULING THE WORLD

HAHAHAHAHAHA

*thunder*

*sobsobsob* what have I gotten myself into?!

But thank you for welcoming me here, you guys. I'm still getting used to things but I think I'll have a fun time here. I'm gonna have to keep coming back here if I ever want to remember everyone's name.
Back to top Go down
Red Riding Hood
Sprite
Sprite
Red Riding Hood

Female Number of posts : 2119
Roleplay Name : Blue

PostSubject: Re: I like to sing-a, with the moon-a in the...   I like to sing-a, with the moon-a in the... EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 9:10 am

Hello there! Nice to meet'cha. 8D

Welcome to Harvest Dreams! I'm sure you'll have fun here. ;D
(Everybody is wrong. I rule the world. ) Ahem.

I look forward to seeing you in the Roleplays! Have fuuuuuun. 8D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I like to sing-a, with the moon-a in the...   I like to sing-a, with the moon-a in the... Empty

Back to top Go down

I like to sing-a, with the moon-a in the...
Page 1 of 1