Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Another Pretty Day? (reserved)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

Female Number of posts : 6693
Roleplay Name : Kazumi Martin

Awards : Another Pretty Day? (reserved) Afsangelaward-4

Another Pretty Day? (reserved) Empty
PostSubject: Another Pretty Day? (reserved)   Another Pretty Day? (reserved) EmptySat May 09, 2009 4:31 pm

(jutsice, red, amando, kitty)

kazu giggled as she knelled down to pick a flower. it's such a pretty day! she thought. i haven't seen red-chan in a while, i wonder how she's doing. "heyyy pretty pretty!" a man's voice called. kazu stood up and glaced over her sholder . the sun reflected off her hazel eyes, making them sparkle like that lake. "umm, may i help you?" she asked. the man smirked. "of course!" he said. he grabbed her wrist. "umm, please let go." kazu begged. "heh, nope." the man said smiling. kazu strartled stuggling. "let go!" she snapped. "not till you come with me!" he yelled. her grabbed her other wrist. "LET ME GO!" kazu scrmeaed. "WHAT DO YOU WANT WITH ME!?"

Last edited by afsangel on Tue May 12, 2009 7:17 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Red Riding Hood
Sprite
Sprite
Red Riding Hood

Female Number of posts : 2119
Roleplay Name : Blue

PostSubject: Re: Another Pretty Day? (reserved)   Another Pretty Day? (reserved) EmptySun May 10, 2009 7:18 am

Red skipped up the path to the Godess Pond, enjoying the tranquility of the moment.
"What do you want with me!?" a near voice cried. Huh? Red thought to herself.
She ran up the path to see a strange man grabbing Kazumi's wrists, an awfully crook smile on his face.

Without thinking, Red reached into her basket and picked out an apple, and threw it hard at the man. It barely hit his arm, due to her distance. It bounced off harmlessly, and she quietly scolded herself for being stupid. She'd just given away her presence.
Okay, could really do with some help, now. She thought to herself, waiting for the man to react and spot her.
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Another Pretty Day? (reserved)   Another Pretty Day? (reserved) EmptySun May 10, 2009 11:50 am

the man threw kazu to the ground with great force. he smiled and started over to red. kazu got up and grabbed him, holding him back with all her force. "LEAVE HER ALONE!" she screamed. the man picked her off as if she was a bug. and she fell to the ground again. but kazu got up again and this time kicked him really hard. so much that it hurt. the man glared at her. "you've done it now." he growled. he kneed kazumi in the stomic, casuing her to fall and cough. then he walked over and punched her a few more times. after than, he picked her up by her shirt and held her over the pond. "dunno how deep this thing is, but i hope you know how to swim."
Back to top Go down
Red Riding Hood
Sprite
Sprite
Red Riding Hood

PostSubject: Re: Another Pretty Day? (reserved)   Another Pretty Day? (reserved) EmptySun May 10, 2009 8:23 pm

Red, once again without much thought, dashed over to the man. She leapt onto his back and grabbed a hold of his neck, wrapping her arms as tight as she could around him.
Although, it didn't take much effort for the criminal to fling her off his back and into the trunk of a tree.
"Oof..." She groaned, wondering what was going to happen if she didn't snap out of it and do something smart.

Although, I never do anything smart, so there's not much chance of that... She thought to herself. We need some help...
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Another Pretty Day? (reserved)   Another Pretty Day? (reserved) EmptyMon May 11, 2009 10:53 am

"red-chan!" kazu yelled. she was harshy thrown to the ground as the man started for red again. but kazumi was to beat up to do anything. "SOMEONE HELP!" she called in panic.
Back to top Go down
justice
Farmer
Farmer
justice

Male Number of posts : 593
Roleplay Name : Ronan Justice

PostSubject: Re: Another Pretty Day? (reserved)   Another Pretty Day? (reserved) EmptyTue May 12, 2009 11:29 pm

Ronan walks quietly and peacefully, not aiming at any destination. He whistles happily, thinking of how great the town was, offering him a free Inn to stay in a few days ago.

Then he hears screams and a lot of fuss.

He grabs his sword, ready for anything, and sees a Red head and the girl who he met at the Diner before. They were being attacked by a man. Ronan grabs his big bagful of wanted posters and pulls one out.

It's him! One of the people he is hunting!

"Stop fiend! Unhand them or face the wrath of my sword!" Ronan jumps in between the two girls and the large man, "if you behave, I will not give you any harm!!!!"

Ronan is angry, he hates people who does evil deeds. And this man, this must be his ticket to a weeks worth of fortune! He was about to drool at the thought.
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Another Pretty Day? (reserved)   Another Pretty Day? (reserved) EmptyTue May 12, 2009 11:45 pm

kazu's eyes filled with conern. using the last of her energy, she got to her feet and tackled the man to the ground. the man was caught off gaurd and fell for it. but kicked her off and pinned her down. ignoring justice. he grabbed kazu by the throt and threw her agenst the tree. some blood escaped her mouth and she hit agenst the tree with great impact and fell to the ground. caoughing and gasping for air.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards : Another Pretty Day? (reserved) Badge

PostSubject: Re: Another Pretty Day? (reserved)   Another Pretty Day? (reserved) EmptyWed May 13, 2009 12:33 am

Kitty was walking up the road when she saw the scene. A frown stread across her face, Kazumi was getting beaten up. Kitty quicked her pace and jumped on the man, pulling his hair.

She grunted at him, "Let her go!" Her efforts were not doing much and she wished she had some pepper spray to put in this guy's face. She was quickly brushed aside by the man, being knocked out of wind. Kitty gasped for air getting ready for another attack.

She spits at the ground. "Ronan, you are good for nothing. You just stand there looking all high and mighty." She said in disgust, if this guy was a hunter, he was failing at his task. Didn't he give some speech where he'll help anyone in need?
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Another Pretty Day? (reserved)   Another Pretty Day? (reserved) EmptyWed May 13, 2009 12:47 am

kauz looked up at him. she whiped with blood from her mouth. still trying to ctach her breath. please help! she thought. you can do it!
Back to top Go down
Red Riding Hood
Sprite
Sprite
Red Riding Hood

PostSubject: Re: Another Pretty Day? (reserved)   Another Pretty Day? (reserved) EmptyWed May 13, 2009 6:18 am

Weakly, Red stood herself up again and hopelessly tackled the man from the back, once again, having almost no effect.
She was easily tossed back against the tree, hitting her head on the trunk. Then Red saw spots.
"Owww..." She moaned dizzily. It was probably not the best thing to do, but at least she stalled the man for a moment.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Another Pretty Day? (reserved)   Another Pretty Day? (reserved) EmptyWed May 13, 2009 8:34 pm

"Red, lets attack at the same time," Kitty said. "Like Ronan would help at all. I'll tackle him first then you tackle him after you see signs of him pushing me off."

Kitty looked at Red wait for her agreement or protest. Her idea was a good one, so she was expecting a 'yes' right away. She got into position to be ready to attack.
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Another Pretty Day? (reserved)   Another Pretty Day? (reserved) EmptyWed May 13, 2009 11:38 pm

kazu tried to get up. but it hurt to much. so she stayed on the ground. she wanted to protest her friend's idea, but kept quiet.
Back to top Go down
justice
Farmer
Farmer
justice

Male Number of posts : 593
Roleplay Name : Ronan Justice

PostSubject: Re: Another Pretty Day? (reserved)   Another Pretty Day? (reserved) EmptyThu May 14, 2009 1:37 am

Ronan is angry, especially when anyone tries to hurt girls.

"Why are you attacking them!" Ronan points his sword at him. He nods at Kitty's idea, but was hesitating because he didn't want to involve girls in a fight. The man was big, and looks like he can crack bones without too much effort.
Back to top Go down
Red Riding Hood
Sprite
Sprite
Red Riding Hood

PostSubject: Re: Another Pretty Day? (reserved)   Another Pretty Day? (reserved) EmptyThu May 14, 2009 7:58 am

Red didn't know what to think. The man looked big, and had already thrown her around three times over -resulting in a pretty big headache-.
"Oof..." Red stood up weakly, determined to at least take a chance. She nodded uneasily towards Kitty, not sure if she really took the right path or not.

Be strong...
She thought to herself, begging some most likely non-existant inner strength to pop up.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Another Pretty Day? (reserved)   Another Pretty Day? (reserved) EmptyThu May 14, 2009 11:34 pm

Kitty postioned herself and took a deep breath. Her eyes glanced at Ronan and Red quickly. She nodded once again and then sprinted towards the guy. She jump on his back holding tightly to him. Now it was up to her friends, all she had to do was hang on tightly.
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Another Pretty Day? (reserved)   Another Pretty Day? (reserved) EmptyFri May 15, 2009 12:02 am

agenst her better judgment, kazu move forward with swift, fast movements. she ran up to the man and tackled one side of him.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Another Pretty Day? (reserved)   Another Pretty Day? (reserved) EmptySat May 16, 2009 1:01 am

Kitty pressed her teeth hard together while being tossed around. Come on guys. I need you do attack him now. She was too scared that she'd lose her grip if she yelled or talked. She closed her eyes and hung on for her dear life.
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Another Pretty Day? (reserved)   Another Pretty Day? (reserved) EmptySat May 16, 2009 1:04 am

kazu clung tightly too. the man elbowed her in the stomic, but that didn't phase her. she still held on for dear life. the man pulled at their hair and tried to shake them off, but with no sucsess.
Back to top Go down
Red Riding Hood
Sprite
Sprite
Red Riding Hood

PostSubject: Re: Another Pretty Day? (reserved)   Another Pretty Day? (reserved) EmptySat May 16, 2009 10:01 pm

After a momentary lapse in concentration, Red jumped onto the man's side, holding tightly.
I need to do something... She thought, knowing just clinging on wasn't doing much. She started kicking with one foot, and propping her other one on his side so she didn't fall.
Confident she had a good grip, Red let one hand go and started pounding on the man's back.

Ack... This is hard... She thought to herself, starting to really lose sight of what might happen next.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Another Pretty Day? (reserved)   Another Pretty Day? (reserved) EmptySun May 17, 2009 3:44 am

Kitty felt as if she was going to chunder. Hold it. Hold it. Hold it! The words burned in her head. She felt weaker by the passing of each second. Her vision was getting blured for some odd reason. She looked on her back and saw that it was covered in freash sores from her being pushed aside bleeding through her clothes. She tried to hang on, but she felt her hands slowly slipping. She tried to tighten her grip as she closed her eyes.
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Another Pretty Day? (reserved)   Another Pretty Day? (reserved) EmptySun May 17, 2009 3:49 am

hold on! hold on! kazu told herself. she dug her nails into the man, and but down on him hard. the man punched her head. yelling at her to get off. but she could barley hear. she felt her contous slowly slipping away. hold on! she ordered herself. hold on!the man finally threw her off, and this time when she landed, she was knocked out complety. then he tried to shake kitty and red off too.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Another Pretty Day? (reserved)   Another Pretty Day? (reserved) EmptySun May 17, 2009 4:02 am

Kitty fell to the ground screaming in pain. It felt as if her back was ripped off. She slowly got up once again only to find her self facing the ground throwing up. She wiped of her mouth with her arm disguste. I can't fight anymore. I can't. I can.

Kitty got up and grabbed a nearby stick. She graped it like a sword and ran up beating the man with it with no luck.
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Another Pretty Day? (reserved)   Another Pretty Day? (reserved) EmptySun May 17, 2009 4:09 am

kazu was pretty beat up. blood ran from the conor of her mouth. scratches were all over her body. she had hit sharp rocks casuing the back of her shirt to tear. she was in as bad in consition as kitty and red. the crystal on her neck was blood-stained. it glamed in the light. the man saw it. using his last bit of strength, she threw red off, when towrds kazu and ripped her chocker off with the crystal still attached.
Back to top Go down
Red Riding Hood
Sprite
Sprite
Red Riding Hood

PostSubject: Re: Another Pretty Day? (reserved)   Another Pretty Day? (reserved) EmptySun May 17, 2009 4:16 am

Red felt herself get heavily thrown to the ground, and knew she had failed.
"Ouch..." She murmured, a new wave of dizzyness coming over her. She looked up towards the main, who held Kazumi's choker in his large hands, seemingly happy with his steal.

Red felt awful. She couldn't sum up the strength -or the courage- to get back up. She was stuck in a dizzy spiral of guilt, watching Kitty struggle.
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Another Pretty Day? (reserved)   Another Pretty Day? (reserved) EmptySun May 17, 2009 4:20 am

the man smiled. "can make me some major money with this." she smiled. kazu woke up at the mintue and saw the man with her precous treasure. "my neckless!" "give it back it was my mother's!" kazu jumped for it but the man pulled away. "awwwww" he taunted. "how cute."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another Pretty Day? (reserved)   Another Pretty Day? (reserved) Empty

Back to top Go down

Another Pretty Day? (reserved)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next