Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Another Pretty Day? (reserved)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards : Another Pretty Day? (reserved) - Page 2 Badge

Another Pretty Day? (reserved) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Pretty Day? (reserved)   Another Pretty Day? (reserved) - Page 2 EmptySun May 17, 2009 5:25 pm

"Give it back!" Kitty yelled at the man as loud as she could. She broke the end of the stick making it point.

"Give it back or I'll stab you!" she threatened. She jabbed one of the pieces in the guys leg and didn't look, for she had doubts that this would work. She was staring at the man wait a reaction.
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

Female Number of posts : 6693
Roleplay Name : Kazumi Martin

Awards : Another Pretty Day? (reserved) - Page 2 Afsangelaward-4

PostSubject: Re: Another Pretty Day? (reserved)   Another Pretty Day? (reserved) - Page 2 EmptySun May 17, 2009 5:29 pm

suprisingly enough, the man cringed in pain. he let go of her neckless and kazu bent down, scooped it up and held it close to her. the man deicded he had had enough and fled. kazu fell on her knees, eghsausted.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Another Pretty Day? (reserved)   Another Pretty Day? (reserved) - Page 2 EmptySun May 17, 2009 5:49 pm

Kitty was breathing heavily and she was furious.
"Run! Ya little baby!" she yelled at the man. She was relieved that the guy was going away. She let out a sigh then she turned to Ronan.

"I was right," she said, "you are good for nothing. You just stand there trying to look all heroic."

It may has seemed that Kitty was purposly pick a fight with him, but she was really scolding him. He was the only one with a real weapon and could have ended this quickly. Afterall, the real reason the man ran away was cause he was tired and Kitty, Kazumi, and Red were like mosquitos to him. Just an annoying bug that sometimes you can kill easily or it is just a little pain in the neck.
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Another Pretty Day? (reserved)   Another Pretty Day? (reserved) - Page 2 EmptySun May 17, 2009 6:01 pm

"you alright kitty-chan?" kazumi asked. she was breathing heavily. "lets get you and red-chan to a hospitle." "make sure you guys are alright." "i have to head home." "so i'll take you to the hospitle then head home kay?"
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Another Pretty Day? (reserved)   Another Pretty Day? (reserved) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 18, 2009 1:49 am

"You gotta go too," Kitty stated. "Look at your back."
Kitty felt light-headed, as if she was going to collapse. She falls to the ground and starts to complain.
"My back feels like a thousand swords were jabbed into it. It hurts so much." Kitty groaned in pain.
Back to top Go down
Red Riding Hood
Sprite
Sprite
Red Riding Hood

Female Number of posts : 2119
Roleplay Name : Blue

PostSubject: Re: Another Pretty Day? (reserved)   Another Pretty Day? (reserved) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 18, 2009 8:01 am

Red propped herself up on her knees, pain shooting up her shoulders as she leaned on her arms.
"No, guys. I don't need a hospital, you do. It's my turn to help you." Red stated firmly, not in any mood to be the victim again. She wasn't hurt badly, just a few muscle pains, and some bruises that might be blue the next day.
Boy, am I gonna feel that tomorrow... She thought, eyeing a large bruise through a hole that was ripped in her sock.
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Another Pretty Day? (reserved)   Another Pretty Day? (reserved) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 18, 2009 10:50 am

"but red-chan!' kazu protested. she tried to get up but the pain was great. she winced. "are you going to be ok?" "i can get there myself really!" kazu once again, tried to stand up but with no avail.
Back to top Go down
Red Riding Hood
Sprite
Sprite
Red Riding Hood

Female Number of posts : 2119
Roleplay Name : Blue

PostSubject: Re: Another Pretty Day? (reserved)   Another Pretty Day? (reserved) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 19, 2009 7:00 am

"Kazumi, you need the help more than I do." Red answered simply, slowly getting herself up off the ground. There where bruises on her leg, and she felt a familiar pang of pain up her back. It painfully reminded her of the scar that caused her so much trouble when she fell off that rock wall.

She raised her arm, trying to ignore the quiet cracking of her joints and brushed off the dirt from her arm, avoiding a small cut on her forearm.
Kazumi looked in pretty bad shape, and she was in no condition to get to the Clinic herself.
"I'm not letting you go there on your own, either." She stated, staring solemnly at the wounded girl.
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Another Pretty Day? (reserved)   Another Pretty Day? (reserved) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 19, 2009 10:52 am

kazu look up. her big round eyes swelling with tears. she looked away. the clinic. she didn't want to go to the clinic. not at all. she wanted to go home and rest. but this was red they were talking about here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another Pretty Day? (reserved)   Another Pretty Day? (reserved) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Another Pretty Day? (reserved)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2