Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

setember nights.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SabertoothOcelot
Farmer
Farmer
SabertoothOcelot

Female Number of posts : 304

setember nights. Empty
PostSubject: setember nights.   setember nights. EmptyThu May 28, 2009 8:24 pm

it was september it was 9pm ,cold,dark and raining i was 7 years old and my prents where arguing ,suddenly the door knocked three times mother put me under the bed and told me too be quiet while father awnserd the door .There was shouting and loud banging father was screaming and mother cried .....and then a gun shot.

present day 9am
i woke sweating and panting i looked over at the clock and sighed ,i was late for work ...again.i'd been having that dream over and over again for the past week i couldnt understand what it ment ,i dont rember my parents .i was raised by my randmother her name was willow .she lives in for-get-me-not valley and i live with her. shes a farmer but i work for the mayorand im late for work again.
grandmother willowshouted "if you want to keep that job buffy youd better move it,dont make me come up there."
"Im coming ,you old hag"i sleeplsy said.
i quickly got ready i put on my pink top mainly because at the bar the other day carter said he liked me in pink and it brought out the colour in my eyes.

Iy was 9:30am by the time i was ready down stairs . i grabbed an apple a took a bite.
"i heard you tossing and turning last night..again." said willow
"yes i know im having that nightmare again when my parents died i dont no what it all means"
"im sure youll figure it out,your a smart kid buffy.
i ran out to the stables and sadled up my horse uru i named her that because it was swahili for diamond and she had a diamond scar on her hinde leg.

By the time i got to work it was 10:20am and the mayor was mad.
"everyday"he screamed "every day your late !!! once more and your fired ,DO YOU HEAR ME!!" I think the whole world just heard him.
"yes sir."
work was the same as always just some boring paper work that annoyed me .at lunch as always an older woman who looked familiar sat beside me on the lunch bench.i dont know why.perhaps i should ask.
"why do you alwys sit there and do nothing but stare at me !"i demanded
looking puzzled the woman replied with a song ..almost a lullaby."if only if only my sweet little girl i could could give you the whole world youd have it by now and you would be happy if only if only."
"what are you crazy?!"
i stormed of too my horse and rode away,as fast as possible

back home i sat and ate dinner with grandmother willow she had made mushroom soup she said its a secret recipe. "im going to study grandmother."i said "ok dear"it got later and later and i fell asleep at my desk and i slowly drifted off into a dream..or a nightmare

mother put me under my bed she was crying and screaming at me to be quiet "im so scared mother." i said "its ok "she said "here ill sing to you. "if only if only my sweet little girl i could could give you the whole world youd have it by now and you would be happy if only if only"she then left the room running slamming the dorr behind her i heard screaming and then a gunshot

i woke up suddleny panting and sweating and i said " i only heard a single gun shot..and that song she..shes alive my mother."
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

Male Number of posts : 4687
Roleplay Name : Amando
2nd char:Roan

Awards : setember nights. Cliffnov

setember nights. Empty
PostSubject: Re: setember nights.   setember nights. EmptyFri May 29, 2009 3:02 am

did you mean september?
Back to top Go down
Natt77
Sprite
Sprite
Natt77

Female Number of posts : 1635
Roleplay Name : Natt

setember nights. Empty
PostSubject: Re: setember nights.   setember nights. EmptyFri May 29, 2009 6:56 pm

yes i'm sure she did but the story's too good to be worring about that sort of thing Wink
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

Male Number of posts : 4687
Roleplay Name : Amando
2nd char:Roan

Awards : setember nights. Cliffnov

setember nights. Empty
PostSubject: Re: setember nights.   setember nights. EmptySat May 30, 2009 4:55 am

yah..the story is so good..
Back to top Go down
gothica800
Banned
Banned
gothica800

Female Number of posts : 4632

setember nights. Empty
PostSubject: Re: setember nights.   setember nights. EmptySat May 30, 2009 11:56 am

"moe i demand more."
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/shadowheaven
SabertoothOcelot
Farmer
Farmer
SabertoothOcelot

Female Number of posts : 304

setember nights. Empty
PostSubject: Re: setember nights.   setember nights. EmptySun May 31, 2009 5:39 pm

i was actually writting this for the fan fic comp but i didnt read the rule propley untill aafter i wrote it so i just uploaded it here and thanks ill try to write more
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

setember nights. Empty
PostSubject: Re: setember nights.   setember nights. Empty

Back to top Go down

setember nights.
Page 1 of 1