Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sunny Days and Warm Nights [Ari and Dylan's Honey Moon]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards : Sunny Days and Warm Nights [Ari and Dylan's Honey Moon] Badge

Sunny Days and Warm Nights [Ari and Dylan's Honey Moon] Empty
PostSubject: Sunny Days and Warm Nights [Ari and Dylan's Honey Moon]   Sunny Days and Warm Nights [Ari and Dylan's Honey Moon] EmptyThu May 27, 2010 8:31 pm

Hibiscus Island seemed more than what the travel packets suggested. There was a light breeze and the sun light seemed perfect, not to mention the wonderful weather too. It was the perfect place to go on a vacation and Ari was the perfect person to come here with. They decided to come to the island as their honey moon, their sweet escape in a tropical paradise as the summer days started to fade. Dylan would be happy just spending time with Ari anywhere, and it was a treat for both of them to get away from their normal lives and just relax together on a romantic honey moon.
Back to top Go down
Ballad Of The Fool
Admin
Admin
Ballad Of The Fool

Female Number of posts : 1691
Roleplay Name : Savannah Stark
Awards : Sunny Days and Warm Nights [Ari and Dylan's Honey Moon] Balladdecmotm

PostSubject: Re: Sunny Days and Warm Nights [Ari and Dylan's Honey Moon]   Sunny Days and Warm Nights [Ari and Dylan's Honey Moon] EmptyFri May 28, 2010 10:49 am

Well this certainly was a beautiful island and definitely appeared better than Ari had thought. The actual beauty of the island was so much more nicer than the picture from the brochure--Ari was happy that they made the decision to go here. Now they could actually relax and have no worries as to who may be creeping around and waiting for a little detail to spill, to start some sort of rumor. He looked over to Dylan, he was so happy to be able to spend this time with her, though he wouldn't mind going anything with her. "Good choice, no?" He chuckled to his new wife, grabbing her hand.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1145250/
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Sunny Days and Warm Nights [Ari and Dylan's Honey Moon]   Sunny Days and Warm Nights [Ari and Dylan's Honey Moon] EmptyFri May 28, 2010 11:31 am

Ari's gentle hand grabed onto Dylan's. Gently she smiled and pecked him lightly on the cheek. "It's great, but I'd be happy going anywhere with you," she said with a delightful ring in her voice. Their room was on the top floor of the hotel apparently, so they decieded to take the elevator up the hotel. As the waited they could look out at the beach and tropical plants through the glass windows of the elevator. It had been awhile since she had been on an elevator--not since she came to the valley. Yet, instead of paying more attention on the elevator going up, she was more focused on Ari. "What do you want to do first after we get out luggage into the room?" she questioned him looking up at him.
Back to top Go down
Ballad Of The Fool
Admin
Admin
Ballad Of The Fool

PostSubject: Re: Sunny Days and Warm Nights [Ari and Dylan's Honey Moon]   Sunny Days and Warm Nights [Ari and Dylan's Honey Moon] EmptySat May 29, 2010 1:55 am

Ari chuckled at his wife, "Agreed, my dear." He smiled towards her, playfully scrunching up his nose as she pressed her lips against his cheek. "Hmm." He hummed, thinking of what they could possibly do after they put the luggage in the room. He looked down toward her, turning to face her and wrapped his arms around her with a playful smirk. "Well, I would like to maybe take a lovely romantic walk along the beach with my darling wife, have dinner by candlelight, and maybe stargaze with her." He spoke, then shrugged his shoulders, "But it's only a suggestion." "We don't have to go for the walk and just stand out on the balcony while I try to compare you to the ocean." He continued, "But you, my dear wife, can choose what we do."
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Sunny Days and Warm Nights [Ari and Dylan's Honey Moon]   Sunny Days and Warm Nights [Ari and Dylan's Honey Moon] EmptySat May 29, 2010 2:08 am

Ari was always so sweet to her which made her love him more and more. She smiled happily as she listened to him suggest a nice walk, a dinner in candle light, and stargazing. It sounded absolutly wonderful to her and it was what exactly wanted to do too. Ari knew her so well, sometime she thought even better than she knew herself. "Sounds great," she said nodding with bliss. "You know me so well."
Back to top Go down
Ballad Of The Fool
Admin
Admin
Ballad Of The Fool

PostSubject: Re: Sunny Days and Warm Nights [Ari and Dylan's Honey Moon]   Sunny Days and Warm Nights [Ari and Dylan's Honey Moon] EmptySat May 29, 2010 4:23 am

Ari chuckled as Dylan grinned up at him--he loved that smile of hers. She liked his suggestions, he pulled her a little closer to himself, pressing his lips to her forehead, "Wonderful." He smiled, adding another chuckle, "I know you so well? Well, I hope I would know my closest friend, dear." He smiled. "I'm sure it'll be enjoyable either way though. Plus the weather is wonderful." He added.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Sunny Days and Warm Nights [Ari and Dylan's Honey Moon]   Sunny Days and Warm Nights [Ari and Dylan's Honey Moon] EmptySat May 29, 2010 2:13 pm

His lips gently pressed against her forehead and Dylan couldn't help but giggle happily. "It'd be kind of weird if you didn't know me that well and we got married," she admitted, but he was her closest friend too and she loved him more than anyone else. The elevator reached their floor rather quickly and the couple got out and searched for their room. "Room 601," she said glancing down at the key she was given. "That way, I think," she said pointing to the right.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sunny Days and Warm Nights [Ari and Dylan's Honey Moon]   Sunny Days and Warm Nights [Ari and Dylan's Honey Moon] Empty

Back to top Go down

Sunny Days and Warm Nights [Ari and Dylan's Honey Moon]
Page 1 of 1