Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

With her head in the clouds, meet the girl with a colorful eye; Savannah

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ballad Of The Fool
Admin
Admin
Ballad Of The Fool

Female Number of posts : 1691
Roleplay Name : Savannah Stark
Awards : With her head in the clouds, meet the girl with a colorful eye; Savannah Balladdecmotm

With her head in the clouds, meet the girl with a colorful eye; Savannah Empty
PostSubject: With her head in the clouds, meet the girl with a colorful eye; Savannah   With her head in the clouds, meet the girl with a colorful eye; Savannah EmptyFri May 29, 2009 8:23 pm

Full Name: Savannah Isabella Stark
Nicknames: Savvy
Birthday: Summer 28

Appearance: What do they look like?

- Height: 5 foot 2 inches {Savannah: I'm a bit of a small person}
- Eye Color: Hazel with dark green outlining
- Hair: Almost pin-straight but curls up slightly near the bottom. Her dark red hair goes down to about the middle of her back.
- Clothing: Comfortable, but yet very classy at the same time. She's not very much of a tank and skirt kind of girl. She enjoys wearing simple jeans with a cute graphic tee with some cute saying.
- Picture:
Spoiler:

Biography:

-Family: Amanda: She is Savannah's top-bred older sister, or that was what Savvy often called her. Don't get her wrong, she loved her beloved sister and supported through everything she has done. Amanda also supports Savvy with her decisions, even though she wasn't exactly the happiest of people when Savvy decided to head out to Forget-Me-Not Valley for a while.

Brett: This is Savvy's father. After her mother sadly departed from the world, they never exactly saw heart-to-heart with each other. But that doesn't mean they hate each other. They like each other but have a certain boiling point with one another. Brett has usually put more pressure upon Savannah due to her sister's previous successes.

-Character Personality Pros: Once you get past Savannah's sarcastic remarks, she is really quite a nice person and is just your normal musician who just enjoys playing her violin peacefully. She is generally a good friend to people.
-Character Personality Flaws: Savannah has a bit of a short temper; she has a bit of a tendency to lash out at people for the smallest reasons, even when she doesn't mean to be cruel. If you really make her upset, she probably will not speak to you for the longest of times afterward. Depending on her mood, she may be the first to give up on anything. She is a bit shy, but when you begin to know her, she will become very outgoing.
-Likes: Savannah has been a dancer since she was a small child at the age of three. This was her complete passion, or still even when she began to take up singing lessons. So you can say she's a performer since she was just a baby. She still loves dancing and singing and playing her instruments. One of her favorite seasons is Spring because everything seems to becoming alive again and she loves to watch the flowers bloom.
-Dislikes: She doesn't exactly like bones, though some fossils interest her. She does not like just normal decomposing bones. She also does not like most people with a narrow mind towards music, like people who stereo-type the music; heavy metal is for gothic people, punk are for pot heads. Savannah absolutely hates that. She really is also not a big fan of bugs, like the gross looking bugs like spiders and beetles.
-Extra Information: Savannah grew up in the city with her family, which helped her development of her love for music because her mother would bring her to live concerts in the city parks; but as she became older, she actually wanted to move away from the city and travel the world. This was because her mother had passed away, leaving her father quite depressed and he would never want to do anything anymore. No, she didn't come from any sort of dysfunctional family, but she did grow up basically mother-less; if it wasn't for her older sister helping her grow up, who knows where Savvy could have ended up in the world. As soon as Savannah Stark graduated from high school, she made her ultimate decision and decided to move out and into the world; whether it was to create music of her own or perform other works of art.
Harvest World Dream Job: World traveller

Last edited by Ballad Of The Fool on Mon Aug 23, 2010 3:27 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1145250/
Ballad Of The Fool
Admin
Admin
Ballad Of The Fool

Female Number of posts : 1691
Roleplay Name : Savannah Stark
Awards : With her head in the clouds, meet the girl with a colorful eye; Savannah Balladdecmotm

With her head in the clouds, meet the girl with a colorful eye; Savannah Empty
PostSubject: Re: With her head in the clouds, meet the girl with a colorful eye; Savannah   With her head in the clouds, meet the girl with a colorful eye; Savannah EmptySat May 29, 2010 1:42 pm

Savannah's Journal Musical Findings
"I can feel it already! Next one's going to be the biggest success!"

Heart Events
"My heart is filled with joy!"

Chase:
Black Heart With her head in the clouds, meet the girl with a colorful eye; Savannah 369619 "So I met this guy and he plays the piano! He seems kind of cool."

Gabriel:
Conundrum:blackheart: "...I hurt my foot and now I have to wear stupid crutches but I got to meet the new doctor."

Graham:
Lessons Learned:blackheart: "I was in Waffle Town and this guy comes along and it was so obvious that he was lost."

Spring Showers:purpleheart: "I wanted to take a relaxing day for myself, and of course, it has to rain. But I ran into this guy and we took cover in the Inn."

Isaac:
A New Town?With her head in the clouds, meet the girl with a colorful eye; Savannah 369619 "I was sitting under a tree and this new guy comes along, breaking the peace. But I forgive him."

Michael:
Passing By:blackheart: "Relaxing by the circus tent and I met this new guy, apparently he's a doctor."

Friendship Events
"I could always use a new friend."

Kitty:
Meeting. "I got lost but this girl was kind enough to help me!"

Momoko:
Frozen Lake. "I was walking around and I heard screaming and I actually saved someone! I feel like such a hero!"

Red:
Chasing Stars "The beach was warm and I met this girl! We saw shooting stars and it was quite nice really. People are nice here."

Special Events

Other Events
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1145250/

With her head in the clouds, meet the girl with a colorful eye; Savannah
Page 1 of 1