Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Savannah and Kitty Meet [Reserved for Ballad and Kitty]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards : Savannah and Kitty Meet [Reserved for Ballad and Kitty] Badge

Savannah and Kitty Meet [Reserved for Ballad and Kitty] Empty
PostSubject: Savannah and Kitty Meet [Reserved for Ballad and Kitty]   Savannah and Kitty Meet [Reserved for Ballad and Kitty] EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 1:55 am

Kitty was enjoying her get-a-way at Sunshine Island. It was a peaceful place that seemed to have nice people too. She forgot her toothbrush and tooth paste though, the only reason she steped inside this store. The shelves were neatly arranged with goods that got kinda messed up with Kitty looking threw them. She bit her lip, angry that she couldn't find a single thing of tooth paste or a brush.
Back to top Go down
Ballad Of The Fool
Admin
Admin
Ballad Of The Fool

Female Number of posts : 1691
Roleplay Name : Savannah Stark
Awards : Savannah and Kitty Meet [Reserved for Ballad and Kitty] Balladdecmotm

PostSubject: Re: Savannah and Kitty Meet [Reserved for Ballad and Kitty]   Savannah and Kitty Meet [Reserved for Ballad and Kitty] EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 2:01 am

The short red head was completely new to this place, so it was only inevitable that she soon would become--. Yup, Savannah Stark was now lost on this place that they called “Sunshine Island.” She quietly began wandering around, looking at the different places and finally decided that it may be in her best interest if she knew where she was. Stepping into the store, Savannah glanced around and looked at the countless little items that were stocked on the shelves. She mentally took a note of this and tried spotting a person. Finally, someone came into her view, a woman. “Excuse me?” She called out, “Hi, I’m sorry but I’m a new here and a little… Well, lost. Would you mind helping me out a little bit?”
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1145250/
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Savannah and Kitty Meet [Reserved for Ballad and Kitty]   Savannah and Kitty Meet [Reserved for Ballad and Kitty] EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 2:15 am

Kitty was surprized to see someone talking to her. She didn't know how she could help this person out, cause she's new here too. She bit her lip again, hopefully she wasn't starting a nasty habit at the rate she was going. "Umm..." she said, "I haven't been here long too, but I might be able to help you out some. Where are you headed?" The person she was talking to didn't look familair at all to her. She can't remember ever meeting this person.
Back to top Go down
Ballad Of The Fool
Admin
Admin
Ballad Of The Fool

Female Number of posts : 1691
Roleplay Name : Savannah Stark
Awards : Savannah and Kitty Meet [Reserved for Ballad and Kitty] Balladdecmotm

PostSubject: Re: Savannah and Kitty Meet [Reserved for Ballad and Kitty]   Savannah and Kitty Meet [Reserved for Ballad and Kitty] EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 2:25 am

Savannah stopped to think for a moment, “Actually, I have no idea anymore.” She shrugged her shoulders and chuckled, “Sorry to bother you like that. But my name is Savannah.” She smiled, “I’m actually from Forget-Me-Not Valley.” She chuckled, “Kind of ironic seeing how I forgot where I was going.” She laughed.
"What is your name, if you don't mind my asking."
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1145250/
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Savannah and Kitty Meet [Reserved for Ballad and Kitty]   Savannah and Kitty Meet [Reserved for Ballad and Kitty] EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 11:24 pm

Savannah had a good sense of ironic humor to Kitty, so she couldn't help but laugh a bit too. "I'm Kitty," she said making a little salute motion while she said her name for no apparent reason. "I live on Waffle Island. I just came here to get away. Maybe if you tell me why you came here you can remember where you are going. Wanna give it a try?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Savannah and Kitty Meet [Reserved for Ballad and Kitty]   Savannah and Kitty Meet [Reserved for Ballad and Kitty] Empty

Back to top Go down

Savannah and Kitty Meet [Reserved for Ballad and Kitty]
Page 1 of 1