Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Stupid School Moments...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Red Riding Hood
Sprite
Sprite
Red Riding Hood

Female Number of posts : 2119
Roleplay Name : Blue

Stupid School Moments... Empty
PostSubject: Stupid School Moments...   Stupid School Moments... EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 2:03 am

Have you ever done something really, really stupid at school?
I had a French lesson on, and my -mean- teacher walks in... But I have my iPod in my pocket.

And right as she walks in, it plays this song.

EPIC. FAIL.

Everyone laughed. Except the teacher.
She gave me a detention. XD

Have you failed this badly at school before? 8D
TELL MEEEE. XD
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

Male Number of posts : 4687
Roleplay Name : Amando
2nd char:Roan

Awards : Stupid School Moments... Cliffnov

PostSubject: Re: Stupid School Moments...   Stupid School Moments... EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 4:09 am

me?i can't remember anything funny happened to me..
but last time..i was absent-minded..the teacher called me..but i didn't response..i get scolded..
Back to top Go down
MoNkEy!!
Farmer
Farmer
MoNkEy!!

Female Number of posts : 930
Roleplay Name : Kathia or Kat

PostSubject: Re: Stupid School Moments...   Stupid School Moments... EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 4:39 am

haha ok ill tell u guyz

everyone in the class was talking loud and the teacher wanted everyone to be quiet soo,i thought everybody was still noisy and yelled out,"LAAAAAALAAAAALAAALAAAAAALAA"
and when i was yelling that everybody was quiet then a boy in my class,when everybody was still quiet, said"What the heck"and then everybody started laughing including me.
I have some more ill post them in awhile though...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/monkey970005
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

Male Number of posts : 4687
Roleplay Name : Amando
2nd char:Roan

Awards : Stupid School Moments... Cliffnov

PostSubject: Re: Stupid School Moments...   Stupid School Moments... EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 4:40 am

haha...that would be embarrasing..
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

Female Number of posts : 5158
Roleplay Name : Genna Song

Awards : Stupid School Moments... Bellnov

PostSubject: Re: Stupid School Moments...   Stupid School Moments... EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 5:50 am

well once at a school asembly, this student council dude was trying to say "acceptible" and he tried to say but them he paused and we were all quiet then someone said "go colton!" and everyone laughed and said "woo!" and also laughed it was funny. XD

also when i was in kindergarden me and my friend were throwing rocks at a bush. a gigantic one. and then we got detention and we had to write 20 sentences over and over. D8
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/35bell
Rosette
Admin
Admin
Rosette

Female Number of posts : 1904
Roleplay Name : Venus
Awards : Stupid School Moments... Hdbadge

PostSubject: Re: Stupid School Moments...   Stupid School Moments... EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 7:23 am

Lol, Red, yours is hilarious.

If I think back....

in PE, I was having fun playing single-player ping pong and beat a lot of girls in my class.

The PE teacher chose the top three students with the most points to demonstrate team ping pong. The teacher chose me as her partner. I was surprised I got chosen and was surprised I got so many points.

She got angry off that I keep making mistakes at the demonstration so they all laughed at me and her, while the other two "tops" were fine. And I made another mistake and she said "Good, you missed that shot. That was actually right, " and was angry I was her partner so I felt really bad? Not exactly a stupid moment but it was just embarrassing to lose so bad because of me. Embarassed My good friends were watching too so Embarassed
Back to top Go down
http://http:harvestdreams.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stupid School Moments...   Stupid School Moments... Empty

Back to top Go down

Stupid School Moments...
Page 1 of 1