Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

GRRR STUPID YOUTUBE!

Go down 
+4
35bell
Sanaka*~
clairexcliff
afsangel
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

Female Number of posts : 6693
Roleplay Name : Kazumi Martin

Awards : GRRR STUPID YOUTUBE! Afsangelaward-4

GRRR STUPID YOUTUBE! Empty
PostSubject: GRRR STUPID YOUTUBE!   GRRR STUPID YOUTUBE! EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 11:19 am

after not working on the video for a while, i finally finished it last night! i thought it wasn't uploading becuase of issues, but thismoring while i was cheaking my youtube, i got a comment so i went to the video. AND THE AUDIO WAS GONE! GRRRR STUPID YOUTUBE! i'm re-uploading it now with a disclaimer WHICH I ORGINALLY PUT IN THERE BUT DUE TO COMPLICATIONS AND HAVING TO RE-UPLOAD IT TWICE LAST NIGHT, IT WANS'T THERE. and hopefully they'll leave it alone WITH THE DISCLAIMER THERE.

EDIT: GRRRRERR NOW IT WAS REMOVED BECUASE OF A COPYWRITE CLIAM BY THE THIRD PARTY! WHAT THE HECK DOES THAT MEAN ANYWAY? AND HOW COULD THEY CLAIM IT BEFORE IT EVEN GOT A CHANCE TO BRODCATS LIVE!? it's not like that for my other videos. mmaaannnn this sucks. what am i gunna do? i really wanna post it!

i'll probably never be able to post videos again.... Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

Male Number of posts : 4687
Roleplay Name : Amando
2nd char:Roan

Awards : GRRR STUPID YOUTUBE! Cliffnov

PostSubject: Re: GRRR STUPID YOUTUBE!   GRRR STUPID YOUTUBE! EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 1:15 pm

you're not the only one suffering..i uploaded 3 videos last time..all of them were all disabled..i wonder what are the reason they make that..
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: GRRR STUPID YOUTUBE!   GRRR STUPID YOUTUBE! EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 1:18 pm

copywrite issues. that's why.
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

PostSubject: Re: GRRR STUPID YOUTUBE!   GRRR STUPID YOUTUBE! EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 1:19 pm

afsangel wrote:
copywrite issues. that's why.

what's with all those copywright issue?
Back to top Go down
Sanaka*~
Master Farmer
Master Farmer
Sanaka*~

Male Number of posts : 1301
Roleplay Name : Frederik
Awards : GRRR STUPID YOUTUBE! Sanakanov

PostSubject: Re: GRRR STUPID YOUTUBE!   GRRR STUPID YOUTUBE! EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 1:20 pm

Oh i know. None of my videos were removed though (YET). But if i remember correctly. Youtube got sued for 1million dollars or something like that because of copyright material (videos that have copyright music,clips) so they are deleting videos that contain those.

But i have one question.: WHY don't they delete Evolution of dance? the most favorited video?
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: GRRR STUPID YOUTUBE!   GRRR STUPID YOUTUBE! EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 1:20 pm

eh, it's just something we have in america. nothing really we can do about it.
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

PostSubject: Re: GRRR STUPID YOUTUBE!   GRRR STUPID YOUTUBE! EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 1:22 pm

grr..
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: GRRR STUPID YOUTUBE!   GRRR STUPID YOUTUBE! EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 1:24 pm

yea, it sucks in this case. but it can be good in others. i'm really sorry guys ^^' hopefully i'll be able to get the watergun fight on youtube (if we tape it. it's still pending with mom; since it is her camra)
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

PostSubject: Re: GRRR STUPID YOUTUBE!   GRRR STUPID YOUTUBE! EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 1:31 pm

what do you mean good for the others?
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: GRRR STUPID YOUTUBE!   GRRR STUPID YOUTUBE! EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 1:32 pm

wel,, what if you made something and worked har don it. and then someone stole it and said it was theirs. (like a pic, song, video, etc.) would you be very happy?
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

PostSubject: Re: GRRR STUPID YOUTUBE!   GRRR STUPID YOUTUBE! EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 1:35 pm

70% mad and 30% happy..
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: GRRR STUPID YOUTUBE!   GRRR STUPID YOUTUBE! EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 1:36 pm

Neutral umm ok? anyway, if someone were to do that, you could claim it en stuff. kinda how the system works. you can trade mark it so no one can steal it.
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

PostSubject: Re: GRRR STUPID YOUTUBE!   GRRR STUPID YOUTUBE! EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 1:39 pm

afsangel wrote:
Neutral umm ok? anyway, if someone were to do that, you could claim it en stuff. kinda how the system works. you can trade mark it so no one can steal it.

ohhh...
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

Female Number of posts : 5158
Roleplay Name : Genna Song

Awards : GRRR STUPID YOUTUBE! Bellnov

PostSubject: Re: GRRR STUPID YOUTUBE!   GRRR STUPID YOUTUBE! EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 3:31 pm

Yea I heard people can steal other people's videos.
Copyright is something where you didn't ask permission to something.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/35bell
polarbear92345
Farmer
Farmer
polarbear92345

Female Number of posts : 988
Roleplay Name : victoria or almond

PostSubject: Re: GRRR STUPID YOUTUBE!   GRRR STUPID YOUTUBE! EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 11:20 pm

thats sad
Back to top Go down
Gmoguy
Gmoguy

Male Number of posts : 926
Roleplay Name : Dante

PostSubject: Re: GRRR STUPID YOUTUBE!   GRRR STUPID YOUTUBE! EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 12:31 am

It's the WMG or WFG, one of the two that copyright videos, simply because they think they own everything.
Many companies and music have to copyright material through here.
But, the WMG(WFG?) take it too far, they've deleted audio that isn't theirs.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/QuarterAfterZero
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: GRRR STUPID YOUTUBE!   GRRR STUPID YOUTUBE! EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 12:39 am

ikr?!?!?!? it's so irritating! someone ought to do something! seriously! it's like 'if you don't want us using it, just don't make any more songs!"
Back to top Go down
Rosette
Admin
Admin
Rosette

Female Number of posts : 1904
Roleplay Name : Venus
Awards : GRRR STUPID YOUTUBE! Hdbadge

PostSubject: Re: GRRR STUPID YOUTUBE!   GRRR STUPID YOUTUBE! EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 12:49 am

WMG is Warner's Music Group. I had an account with which they removed audio from artists like Evanescence and Within Temptation, even Tokyo Hotel. As much as we hate it, Youtube has rules that they must enforce, and we must follow them or else they will get in trouble. One of them in which most people don't know about or follow is to "not upload copyright material." People don't know at first, but we come to understand it after it has happened to us.

Copyright material ranges from anything that the companies make (music, their commercials, television shows), to even slight pictures that other artists made (deviant art, fan artists...etc.) Basically anything you did not make, it's not yours.

Home videos, family videos, making tutorials, recording a gameplay videos you played usually is fine (though sometimes it depends on the specific game itself). Music you made yourself, or use music that you have permission to use (asking specific artists) is fine. Even art, you must ask, as hard as it can be, though generally this can slip through more easily. There's a process to defend your videos, when sometimes RANDOM people "flag" your videos. If you know it's wrong, you use this link, but make sure you own everything and haven't used any music at all (unless it's free music). http://blog.jimmyr.com/Howto_Dispute_Copyright_Claims_28_2008.php

Here's a video someone made about the copyrights and how to use that link. Go to 2:25 minutes.

You have to go to 2:25 minutes to hear him talk about it in more detail because there is a flaw in the copyright system, but what can you do? Youtube has to do what they can. As much as we hate them removing our videos, it's hard, otherwise they might get sued like Sanaka said.

IT's mostly music. If you REALLY want to use music, use the audioswap option, ask for permission from specific artists...OR... if you REALLY need and want to use music, use international music that is not originally related to American or European companies to stay safer.

Last edited by Rosette on Tue Jun 16, 2009 12:54 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://http:harvestdreams.net
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: GRRR STUPID YOUTUBE!   GRRR STUPID YOUTUBE! EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 12:52 am

ok,i just won't make videos anymore then.
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

Female Number of posts : 5158
Roleplay Name : Genna Song

Awards : GRRR STUPID YOUTUBE! Bellnov

PostSubject: Re: GRRR STUPID YOUTUBE!   GRRR STUPID YOUTUBE! EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 12:56 am

D8 No! You just have to be careful!
Just try to make more videos T.T
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/35bell
Rosette
Admin
Admin
Rosette

PostSubject: Re: GRRR STUPID YOUTUBE!   GRRR STUPID YOUTUBE! EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 12:57 am

You can try using the audioswap option if it's only about music, or not use music at all. There are free music resources out there actually. If it's family videos and you are playing on the piano about other songs, it's fine. It's your own variation and your own playing. Here's some people who play music on Youtube. They tend to be awesome, if you are a music player. Wink

Rihanna's Unfaithful is copyrighted music right? but if you play it by yourself like this video, it's fine. There's a difference between using her music exactly from the CD/mp3, and playing it by yourself. Why don't you ask some of those piano players if you can use their music? It might work. I'm not sure though.

Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: GRRR STUPID YOUTUBE!   GRRR STUPID YOUTUBE! EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 1:00 am

*shrugs* i dont care. sudio swap sucks and i'm to stubborn. so i won't make any videos anymore. it'ss not worth anything. even if it is copywrited we should still have the right to use the songs. all we should have to do is disclaim them and anyone who claims it;s theirown; then the video should be deleted. might as well just take down youtube. becuase you arn't going to stop people from posting that kind of stuff. and people whos videos are removed are rather ticked off.
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

PostSubject: Re: GRRR STUPID YOUTUBE!   GRRR STUPID YOUTUBE! EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 5:37 am

audio swap..but almost the audio there is not my type..
Back to top Go down
Rosette
Admin
Admin
Rosette

PostSubject: Re: GRRR STUPID YOUTUBE!   GRRR STUPID YOUTUBE! EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 6:53 am

There's very few nice songs. The ones I found are by Musicshake in the category of trance and electronic music. They're all Instrumental but that guy/group is my favorite whenever I had to replace my old gaming video songs to the point that my viewers asked for "what song is this?" Wink Though it really is your decision to continue uploading videos or not. After my first account got those messages, I learned to 'respect copyright' in many ways, because there are times I'd be mad if people just take the music and pictures I personally made without credit or permission from me, and even claiming those as their own.

EDIT HERE: I'll would post some songs there that I like...but most of them are from MusicShake anyway. Wink That is only if you like this kind of music.

Note: most are instruments only.
My Soul, My heart, my guitar

And in the soundtrack category, some of Musicshake's "Animation songs" there are good.

But anyway, try searching for "best audioswap songs" if you ever decide to change your mind to upload videos again. Here's a link just in case.
http://www.topaudioswap.com/

Try doing your own google search if you change your mind in the future.

Last edited by Rosette on Tue Jun 16, 2009 7:11 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

PostSubject: Re: GRRR STUPID YOUTUBE!   GRRR STUPID YOUTUBE! EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 6:55 am

wow..i didn't know that but all of my fave songs are almost matched third party content..like our song,you should have said no,a place in this world,fall for you,m2m..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GRRR STUPID YOUTUBE!   GRRR STUPID YOUTUBE! Empty

Back to top Go down

GRRR STUPID YOUTUBE!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next