Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe©

Go down 
+17
Natt77
CarboMcoco
artygamer
hamy123
Wess
clairexcliff
Kritten
Midnight Wolf
polarbear92345
Eternal Silence
MoNkEy!!
35bell
afsangel
Gmoguy
SabertoothOcelot
gothica800
Aiyo
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

Female Number of posts : 6693
Roleplay Name : Kazumi Martin

Awards : Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe© - Page 11 Afsangelaward-4

Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe© - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe©   Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe© - Page 11 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 6:07 pm

"ah!" are you sure?" kazu gasped. "i mean, is it ok just to leave work?" "what if things get busy!?" "will you be ok?" "i'll make up time of i have to!" a sweat drop appeared on kazu's head. she was all over the place with this. probably just in shock. "i'll come in first thing tomorrow morning, i promise!"
Back to top Go down
Aiyo
Hero
Hero
Aiyo

Male Number of posts : 2710
Roleplay Name : Aliegha Fraan
Awards : Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe© - Page 11 Hdbadge

PostSubject: Re: Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe©   Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe© - Page 11 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 6:18 pm

Aiyo blinked then started to laugh. "Oh Kazu, its okay. And no you do not have to make up time. I'm sure we will handle it. Ah, and take for time." She said. Its not like I cage them up here not having some free time. I mean, they need some days off right? Well, I do. The Clinic/Cafe are getting busier and busier and I wouldn't want to kill their freedom.
Back to top Go down
http://canaharu-kun.deviantart.com/
MoNkEy!!
Farmer
Farmer
MoNkEy!!

Female Number of posts : 930
Roleplay Name : Kathia or Kat

PostSubject: Re: Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe©   Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe© - Page 11 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 11:32 pm

"Hello!"Kathia said cheerfully while walking through the door.
She tied on an apron and started to get ready for work.
"The only thing I'm hoping is that I don't trip and fall on my face"she thought to herself.
"Hi Aiyo!How are you today!"she asked Aiyo.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/monkey970005
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe©   Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe© - Page 11 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 1:40 am

"th-thank you! kazu gasped. she took amando's hand. "shall we go?" she asked clsoing her eyes and smiling. she was happy to be able to go with him. "we could go to the meadow or the pond." "where do you want to go?" she asked excitedly. then, she noticed her friends looking at her with sly smiles. she caught on immediately. she turned bright red. "it is not a date!" she protested.
Back to top Go down
MoNkEy!!
Farmer
Farmer
MoNkEy!!

PostSubject: Re: Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe©   Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe© - Page 11 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 2:20 am

"Hehe,bye Kazumi have fun!"Kathia said to Kazumi.
"You too Amando!"
She turned around to go back to work but turned back around to Kazumi.
"Don't worry about it being a 'date' I'm not really thinking it of that."
Back to top Go down
polarbear92345
Farmer
Farmer
polarbear92345

Female Number of posts : 988
Roleplay Name : victoria or almond

PostSubject: Re: Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe©   Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe© - Page 11 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 5:14 am

"hello everybody happy fathers day for the people in ca."victoria said
"well i better get to work."
"you know what im sooooo happy today i had a great day."
puts gloves on.
Back to top Go down
MoNkEy!!
Farmer
Farmer
MoNkEy!!

PostSubject: Re: Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe©   Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe© - Page 11 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 12:58 am

"Hi,Victoria!"Kathia said entering the door.
"Happy Father's Day, too."
Kathia tied on an apron and started to work.
"I hope to day is a great day!"
She served costumers and took plates back to the kitchen,for awhile.
Back to top Go down
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

Male Number of posts : 1605
Roleplay Name : Wess
2nd Character: Maris
Awards : Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe© - Page 11 Nextmotm

PostSubject: EMERGENCY!   Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe© - Page 11 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 9:06 pm

Wess, who works at Pet World, comes running in, holding a calf. "Can someone help me?!" he asks frantically and runs over to the check in desk. "This calf is sick, and we don't know what's wrong with her, please help her!" he pleads. A veterinarian runs and takes hold of the calf. Wess is pacing up and down the halls, hoping that the Pet World debit card could pay it all.
Back to top Go down
Aiyo
Hero
Hero
Aiyo

Male Number of posts : 2710
Roleplay Name : Aliegha Fraan
Awards : Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe© - Page 11 Hdbadge

PostSubject: Re: Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe©   Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe© - Page 11 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 11:16 pm

(Please don't double post ^O^)

Aiyo came out of her office and saw a calf being held by the veterinarian. Hastily she ran over to the boy who was crying next to the calf. "Ah, what happened?!" She exclaimed as she saw the pained cow. Aiyo was no veterinarian but just an ordinary doctor, although she know she ordered some cow medicine. It should be around here somewhere.
Back to top Go down
http://canaharu-kun.deviantart.com/
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

PostSubject: Re: Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe©   Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe© - Page 11 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 11:23 pm

Wess is still panicing. "Oh please let it be alright!" he murmurs. He normally doesn't get this upset, but this cow is really sick. His dog rings the bell outside and is let in. Dixie gives him a look with her calming, big brown eyes. "You're right, I need to be strong for the calf," he whispers and dries his eyes. Dixie leaves. I don't know how she does it he thought. Wess walks into the cafe while the calf is being treated to order something to calm himself down. "Can I have a Relax Tea?" he asks his server, who brings him the drink. Wess gives the server 7 gold coins for the payment coverage. He sips the brew, becoming more calm.
Back to top Go down
MoNkEy!!
Farmer
Farmer
MoNkEy!!

PostSubject: Re: Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe©   Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe© - Page 11 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 11:40 pm

As Kathia walks in the cafe she see's somebody looking stressed.
"Hi,"she says walking over to him.
"You alright?"she asked him while putting an aapron on herself.
"You looked a little stressed there."
Back to top Go down
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

PostSubject: Re: Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe©   Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe© - Page 11 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 12:39 am

Wess sips his tea, his left hand is twitching, so he sits down his cup. "I'm fine," he breathes. "However a cow got sick at Animal World and it's really stressful. They're operating now," Wess sips his tea again, calming down. "Oh you haven't caught my name," Wess says after he drinks the rest of his tea. "I'm Wess, I live a short walk away from here, I get on the Ferry to go to work," he explains. "And you are?"
Back to top Go down
MoNkEy!!
Farmer
Farmer
MoNkEy!!

PostSubject: Re: Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe©   Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe© - Page 11 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 12:45 am

"I'm Kathia,I work as a waitress here."
"I hope the cow is going to be fine,"she says putting her hands together.
"And I hope you will be fine too."
"If you need anything from the cafe just ask me,"she told Wess with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

PostSubject: Re: Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe©   Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe© - Page 11 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 11:40 pm

"Ok, thanks Kathia." Wess says. He walks over to the waiting room and sits down. "I wish my pets were here..." he mumbles. He heard a meow, followed by a growl. A cat and dog were fighting. He leap at the cat with a high speed, so he caught it before the dog could attack. He handed it to the old lady who was holding the tabby to begin with. He sat back down and breathed.
Back to top Go down
polarbear92345
Farmer
Farmer
polarbear92345

PostSubject: Re: Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe©   Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe© - Page 11 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 12:04 am

"hello everybody."
"do you need anything?"
looks in waiting room
gives a liitle girl a check up
Back to top Go down
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

PostSubject: Re: Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe©   Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe© - Page 11 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 12:10 am

Wess walks up to the girl asking if anyone needed anything. "Can you check on my calf?" Wess says. "Hey, I remember you, or I've heard of you," Wess says. "I work at Pet World, and have heard a lot of things about you," he says to the girl. "Anyway, can you check on the calf? It caught a really nasty disease, I had to carry it here," his arms were really hurting by the time he got to the clinic, after all, the calf weighed more than him. He hopes the girl will lead him to a healthy calf.
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

Male Number of posts : 4687
Roleplay Name : Amando
2nd char:Roan

Awards : Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe© - Page 11 Cliffnov

PostSubject: Re: Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe©   Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe© - Page 11 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 3:18 am

*smiles at kazumi*you get it wrong..it's not a date..just a picnic..no other meaning.
*grabs kazu*shall we?*laughs*well,shall we say goodbye to them now?
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe©   Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe© - Page 11 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 4:34 pm

She went in the bathroom and dressed in her normal clothes before leaving. then she felt herself being pulled out the door. "ah! by guys!" she called. "so, we're going on a picnic?" kazumi asked. the last time she had been on one of those, it was with her father. she let out a sigh.
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

Female Number of posts : 6205
Roleplay Name : Arden Auiban
Awards : Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe© - Page 11 Esaward

PostSubject: Re: Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe©   Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe© - Page 11 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 4:40 pm

Arden supressed a wince as she pressed a needle into a child's arm, trying to block out the child's wails. She hated needles being in her own body; administering the shot was even worse. But it needed to be done. Quickly, she pulled the needle out of the kid's arm, pressing a cotton ball against the injection site and swiftly sticking a bandage over it. The little boy sniffed as he examined the dinosaur design on the bandage, and soon he was so taken by the thing that he stopped crying. Arden handed him a sticker, and smiled quickly, before excusing herself and slipping out of the room.

Leaning against the wall in the hallway, she took a deep breath. I hate shots.
Back to top Go down
http://undertheorangetree.deviantart.com/
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

PostSubject: Re: Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe©   Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe© - Page 11 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 7:00 pm

Wess looks at the girl. She hasn't done anything yet, and was looking at the floor. He hears a moo. The calf had recovered! A veterinarian had her on a leash. He handed the veterinarian the Pet Word debit card and she swiped it. He and the calf left the clinic. "Come on calf, it's good to see you're healthy,"
Back to top Go down
polarbear92345
Farmer
Farmer
polarbear92345

PostSubject: Re: Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe©   Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe© - Page 11 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 3:06 am

"hi everybody"Victoria said while coming in the clinic.
gives mom pregnancy test.
waits for results in two minutes.
"hope today is a good day today"she said smiling.
Back to top Go down
MoNkEy!!
Farmer
Farmer
MoNkEy!!

PostSubject: Re: Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe©   Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe© - Page 11 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 2:37 am

"Hi everyone!"Kathia walked in the door.
"It's a lovley day today..."Kathia trailed oof as she looked outside.
She focused again and put an apron on.
She started to get a customers order and serving them.
Back to top Go down
polarbear92345
Farmer
Farmer
polarbear92345

PostSubject: Re: Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe©   Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe© - Page 11 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 3:35 am

Wess wrote:
Wess walks up to the girl asking if anyone needed anything. "Can you check on my calf?" Wess says. "Hey, I remember you, or I've heard of you," Wess says. "I work at Pet World, and have heard a lot of things about you," he says to the girl. "Anyway, can you check on the calf? It caught a really nasty disease, I had to carry it here," his arms were really hurting by the time he got to the clinic, after all, the calf weighed more than him. He hopes the girl will lead him to a healthy calf.

"oh shure i will take a look at the calf if its not too late."victoria tells wess
goes into the room
"your calf looks fine and is in good condition now."
"sorry aiyo if im not suppose to take care of animals i wasnt shure."victoria said
Back to top Go down
hamy123
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
hamy123

Female Number of posts : 130
Roleplay Name : Ali

PostSubject: Re: Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe©   Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe© - Page 11 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 11:13 am

"Alison the Chef reporting for duty"
grabs apron and chef hat then goes back into kitchen
turns on lights in kitchen
smiles and looks around Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Last edited by hamy123 on Mon Jul 13, 2009 11:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

PostSubject: Re: Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe©   Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe© - Page 11 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 2:04 pm

Wess brings Christopher into Boo-Boo Clinic, he walks up to the front desk. Wess covers Christopher's ears and says, "Now's the time when he's supposed to get his shots, can you get me a doctor or nurse to help him?" Wess asks, uncovering his brother's ears. The front desk woman takes out an intercom, and phones a nurse/doctor, Wess waits for someone to see his little three year old brother. Wess picks up Chris, seeing someone coming to help him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe©   Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe© - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe©
Page 11 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next