Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe©

Go down 
+17
Natt77
CarboMcoco
artygamer
hamy123
Wess
clairexcliff
Kritten
Midnight Wolf
polarbear92345
Eternal Silence
MoNkEy!!
35bell
afsangel
Gmoguy
SabertoothOcelot
gothica800
Aiyo
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
artygamer
Farmer
Farmer
artygamer

Female Number of posts : 585
Roleplay Name : Soph
2nd rp name:Leon

Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe© - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe©   Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe© - Page 12 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 3:17 pm

Soph sat down in the waiting room. She flinched slightly as she tapped her head where the plaster was. Stupid storm...she thought. She flinched again when she placed her right arm over her left. Even her purple jumper couldn't cushion the bruises that were running up it. She looked around nervously. I wish the others were here...but they had to leave...Soph stared at the wall oposite her. She wished she hadn't fainted.
Back to top Go down
polarbear92345
Farmer
Farmer
polarbear92345

Female Number of posts : 988
Roleplay Name : victoria or almond

PostSubject: Re: Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe©   Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe© - Page 12 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 4:10 pm

Wess wrote:
Wess brings Christopher into Boo-Boo Clinic, he walks up to the front desk. Wess covers Christopher's ears and says, "Now's the time when he's supposed to get his shots, can you get me a doctor or nurse to help him?" Wess asks, uncovering his brother's ears. The front desk woman takes out an intercom, and phones a nurse/doctor, Wess waits for someone to see his little three year old brother. Wess picks up Chris, seeing someone coming to help him.

oh ill take him his shots im a nurse
Back to top Go down
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

Male Number of posts : 1605
Roleplay Name : Wess
2nd Character: Maris
Awards : Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe© - Page 12 Nextmotm

PostSubject: Re: Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe©   Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe© - Page 12 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 4:25 pm

Christopher starts bawling. "I dun wan' shots!" he wails. Wess lets out a sigh. "Okay, what room are we in?" Wess asks, following the girl, Christopher still bawling. Wess saw a jar full of suckers and lollipops, he leap up and grabbed one for Christopher. Wess handed him a cherry flavored one. Christopher stopped crying when he stuck it in his mouth. Works sooooo much better than a pacifier, Wess thought silently to himself. Christopher started crying again. "I bit my tongue!" he yells sticking it out. Wess came prepared and handed his little brother a bouncy ball, which thank goodness, distracted him.
Back to top Go down
hamy123
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
hamy123

Female Number of posts : 130
Roleplay Name : Ali

PostSubject: Re: Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe©   Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe© - Page 12 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 5:16 pm

looks around and sigh
"slow day... but I can't wait till I get my very first costumer!!!"
grabs a menu and reads it
"wow I know how to make all this stuff, my mom taught me when I was little. Each time we moved she would teach me a new recipe. I would always say Mommy I wanna grow up to be a chef, then she would say I think you'll make a wonderful chef someday. Now look at me all grown up and a proud chef." sigh " But some times I wish she could see me and how i'm doing, ever since I ran away I....." sigh " well I guess I just need to think happy thoughts, yea" smiles "I know if she saw me she would be proud" smiles and looks around
Back to top Go down
artygamer
Farmer
Farmer
artygamer

PostSubject: Re: Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe©   Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe© - Page 12 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 5:40 pm

Soph was still looking at the wall oposite her. Again she managed to hurt herself by tapping her left arm. She rolled her sleeve up. The bruises were many colours-purple, yellow and brown. "Owww!" Soph cried out loudly. Then she hung her head embarressed-she must have drawn attention to herself. The plaster on her head fell off and Soph began to fell warm blood trickling downwards. She placed her hand over it, but stupidly pulled it away. The sight of the blood made her feel sick and for the second time in two days she fell to the floor.
Back to top Go down
hamy123
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
hamy123

PostSubject: Re: Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe©   Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe© - Page 12 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 5:55 pm

Sees Soph
"Gasp.... I know what to do"
grabs a cup of cold water
runs out of kitchen trying not to spill the water
takes a towel and quickly splashes water on Soph's face
then takes towel and wipes Soph's face off
"there all better" sees head and wipes blood and puts a band-aid on
then smiles "all better"

Last edited by hamy123 on Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
artygamer
Farmer
Farmer
artygamer

PostSubject: Re: Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe©   Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe© - Page 12 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 6:04 pm

"Huh, huh, wha-," Soph woke up and saw Ali. "Oh, oh! You wiped my head and woke me! Thank you!" Soph stood up, swaying like last time."I'm Soph. What a time for me to faint..."*She shakes her head*"Thank you again! Um...did I ask you your name? I always forget things after I've fainted...I think I was here for a check up,"Soph trailed off."Um...oh yeah, let me start again. I'm Soph,"she repeated."What's your name?"
Back to top Go down
polarbear92345
Farmer
Farmer
polarbear92345

PostSubject: Re: Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe©   Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe© - Page 12 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 9:42 pm

Wess wrote:
Christopher starts bawling. "I dun wan' shots!" he wails. Wess lets out a sigh. "Okay, what room are we in?" Wess asks, following the girl, Christopher still bawling. Wess saw a jar full of suckers and lollipops, he leap up and grabbed one for Christopher. Wess handed him a cherry flavored one. Christopher stopped crying when he stuck it in his mouth. Works sooooo much better than a pacifier, Wess thought silently to himself. Christopher started crying again. "I bit my tongue!" he yells sticking it out. Wess came prepared and handed his little brother a bouncy ball, which thank goodness, distracted him.

"its ok dont worry."victoria said
goes to room #4
"here we are."victoria said
"just sit down and relax ill be right back."victoria told christopher
Back to top Go down
hamy123
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
hamy123

PostSubject: Re: Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe©   Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe© - Page 12 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 10:36 pm

"I'm Alison"
"Well I got to get back to work back to work"
walks back to kitchen
sigh "well until some one comes I guess i'll read"
picks up purse, pulls out a cook book
smiles and opens book

Last edited by hamy123 on Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

PostSubject: Re: Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe©   Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe© - Page 12 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 10:40 pm

Wess and Chris wait for 30 minutes. "What's taking so long!" he wails, loud enough for the whole Clinic to hear. Wess took a knee and whispered, "We're in a doctor's office, you be quiet here, and if you stay quiet I'll buy you a new toy or something," Wess says. Christopher says, "Okay," then pudges up his face after waiting another 30 minutes. "Their getting it ready," Wess says, handing him another bouncy ball. Wess started to grow a bit annoyed himself.
Back to top Go down
polarbear92345
Farmer
Farmer
polarbear92345

PostSubject: Re: Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe©   Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe© - Page 12 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 12:21 am

"were ready to see you."victoria said
"now dont worry i got it under control."victoria said
*takes 3 shots one in arm one in leg and one in the other arm*
"there you go yyou could go get a prize if you want."
that would be 15 g thank you come again
Back to top Go down
hamy123
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
hamy123

PostSubject: Re: Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe©   Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe© - Page 12 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 12:22 am

humming to self
puts book down
looks around and puts book back in purse
humming to self more
"I wonder where the waiters are"
looks gown at watch "wa...... looks like works over for the day smiles"
puts hat back , takes apron off, grabs purse, tells the lady at the front desk "good bye"
opens door and leaves

Last edited by hamy123 on Tue Jul 14, 2009 10:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Wess
Sprite
Sprite
Wess

PostSubject: Re: Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe©   Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe© - Page 12 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 12:39 am

Christopher starts crying after the first shot, wailing after the second shot, and screeching after the third shot. When the nurse says he can get a prize, he stops. His eyes are red, he goes over to the toy box and finds a small squishy spider. Wess hands the nurse 15 gold coins straight from his wallet. "Thank you," he says, smiling. He picks Christopher up and sits him on his shoulders. Wess zooms around like an airplane, making Chris giggle. Wess exits the Clinic.
Back to top Go down
hamy123
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
hamy123

PostSubject: Re: Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe©   Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe© - Page 12 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 10:52 am

Opens door and smiles
Walks up to front desk and says to some one " Good Morning"
Then walks over to kitchen and turns on lights, grabs hat and apron, puts purse down and gets to work.
Back to top Go down
artygamer
Farmer
Farmer
artygamer

PostSubject: Re: Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe©   Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe© - Page 12 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 3:41 pm

Soph stood up and looked around. "Oh, the bleeding stopped...I guess I'll come another time,"Soph muttered to herself brightly. She took one last gaze around the clinic and grinned to make herself feel better. *Soph walks out the clinic* "Hmm....I think I'll visit Mineral Town. Mom won't mind!" Soph told herself, and she headed towards Mineral Town.
Back to top Go down
hamy123
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
hamy123

PostSubject: Re: Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe©   Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe© - Page 12 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 4:18 pm

humming to self
"hum hum hum hum I wonder if where the waiters are????? Oh well back to work hum hum hum hum"
Smiles as she works
Back to top Go down
CarboMcoco
Farmer
Farmer
CarboMcoco

Female Number of posts : 462
Roleplay Name : Carly
Awards : Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe© - Page 12 Carbonov

PostSubject: Re: Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe©   Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe© - Page 12 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 10:26 pm

Carly walks into the Starx Cafe.
She takes a seat and looks over the menu.
Hmm... I could really use some Relax Tea... She thinks.
Carly hears her stomach growl. And probably some Sponge Cake, too...
Back to top Go down
http://carbomcoco.tumblr.com
hamy123
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
hamy123

PostSubject: Re: Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe©   Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe© - Page 12 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 12:02 am

Sees Carly walk in
" Oh hi Carly do you want some thing from cafe?"
Back to top Go down
CarboMcoco
Farmer
Farmer
CarboMcoco

Female Number of posts : 462
Roleplay Name : Carly
Awards : Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe© - Page 12 Carbonov

PostSubject: Re: Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe©   Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe© - Page 12 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 1:55 am

"Hi Ali!" Carly said.
"And yes, I'd like a cup of Relax Tea, and some Sponge Cake, please."
(Do I pay now, or later? XD)
"This is so cool, with you being the chef here!"
Back to top Go down
http://carbomcoco.tumblr.com
polarbear92345
Farmer
Farmer
polarbear92345

PostSubject: Re: Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe©   Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe© - Page 12 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 3:00 am

"hello everybody how are you guys doing."victoria tells everyone
"does anyone need anything?"victoria says.
gives 2 little bosy ceck ups
takes a break for 1 minute
Back to top Go down
MoNkEy!!
Farmer
Farmer
MoNkEy!!

Female Number of posts : 930
Roleplay Name : Kathia or Kat

PostSubject: Re: Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe©   Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe© - Page 12 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 3:16 am

"Hi everyone!"Kathia said while walking in.
"Sorry I haven't been here in awhile..."she said putting on her apron.
Back to work for me,I'll have more fun in awhile.
She started to take orders and serving them.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/monkey970005
hamy123
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
hamy123

PostSubject: Re: Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe©   Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe© - Page 12 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 11:18 am

Walks in
"Hi everyone"
puts hat and apron on
Walks into kitchen " Hi Kathia how are you today?"
smiles and starts working
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

Female Number of posts : 6205
Roleplay Name : Arden Auiban
Awards : Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe© - Page 12 Esaward

PostSubject: Re: Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe©   Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe© - Page 12 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 1:25 am

Arden was working a 24-hour shift at the Clinic and boy, was she tired. Her body ached as she stretched her arms over her head, yawning deeply and then blinking. A cup of coffee was firmly gripped in her hand, and she repeatedly took a sip, refilled it, took another sip, refilled it.

She had seen five patients in the last two hours: five-year-old triplets, two with ear infections and one with strep throat; a colicky infant; and a toddler with a run-of-the-mill cold and a paranoid mother.

Sitting down on the bench outside the Pediatrics Ward, Arden flipped through her clipboard, stifling another yawn as doctors, surgeons, and nurses rushed by her, saving lives and saving the day.
Back to top Go down
http://undertheorangetree.deviantart.com/
hamy123
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
hamy123

PostSubject: Re: Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe©   Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe© - Page 12 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 11:28 am

Alison Walks in
grabs apron and hat and puts both on
walks past Arden "Oh hi Arden how are you"
walks into kicthen turns on lights and gets to work making food
Back to top Go down
polarbear92345
Farmer
Farmer
polarbear92345

PostSubject: Re: Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe©   Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe© - Page 12 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 7:07 pm

"oh hello everyone."
*checks in and puts gloves on*
"im just going to be in room number 7 im gonna get ready for customers."victoria says.
goes into room 7 and organizes everthing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe©   Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe© - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Aiyo's Boo-boo Clinic + Starx Cafe©
Page 12 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next