Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Just....Walking.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gio
Gio

Male Number of posts : 39
Roleplay Name : Ryan

Just....Walking. Empty
PostSubject: Just....Walking.   Just....Walking. EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 4:08 pm

Ryan frowned. It felt strange to be at the beach, fully clothed. Usually, he would be the goofy guy who tore off his shirt and splashed into the ocean as soon as he arrived, but today was different. He was in a dark mood, for reasons he couldn't explain. His heart had directed him to the beach, though, so there he was, walking along the water. Waves splashed and curved around his shoes, and the sand underneath his feet caved, unable to support his weight.

In little pools of water, there were small sea creatures resting; starfish, crabs, tiny fish. Ryan sighed as he walked past those pools, wishing that he could shrink down and join them in the cool water.
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

Female Number of posts : 6693
Roleplay Name : Kazumi Martin

Awards : Just....Walking. Afsangelaward-4

Just....Walking. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just....Walking.   Just....Walking. EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 7:30 pm

"Ryan-san?" kazu asked appearing out of nowhere. one second it was just Ryan, the next kazu was in front of him. she frowned. she had only met him two other times. But she still didn't deem it right for him to be sad. "is there anything i can do?" "you seem grouchy." "you can talk to me if you like..?'
Back to top Go down
Gio
Gio

Just....Walking. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just....Walking.   Just....Walking. EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 7:44 pm

Ryan startled. "What? Oh. Hey, Kazumi. No, actually, I'm fine. I guess I'm just tired or something. Ever had one of those days where you just feel...bad?" He brushed back some of his golden hair, sighing as he did so. "It's really awesome here, though," he added, looking out at the water. "I've always loved the beach. My brother, Kyle, hates the ocean though. I never really understood why. Who could hate something as wonderful and perfect as the ocean?"
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

Just....Walking. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just....Walking.   Just....Walking. EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 7:47 pm

kazu looked out on it. "ya...it is pretty, isn't it?" she let out a gentle smile. "sometimes people just fear things." "it's only natural becuase we're all only human." "fear is just a way of showing you're human." "in a way, fear is a good thing." "if we learn to get over those fears, we'll be able to acomplish alot." "i don't know kyle that well, he seems so distant." "but wither way, i'm sure he's very glad to have a brohter." "i wish i had a brother."
Back to top Go down
Gio
Gio

Just....Walking. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just....Walking.   Just....Walking. EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 7:52 pm

Gio smiled sadly. "We're twins, but sometimes it feels like I don't even know Kyle. I left home when I was fifteen because I just felt so distant from my family. Including my supposed twin brother. Aren't twins supposed to be, like, closer than close?" He frowned as he thought of his brother, who couldn't be more his opposite. "The way I think of it is, we're like the same poles of a magnet. You know, North repels North, and South repels South. We're so different, but so much the same, that we just...oppose one another." It was hard to explain, especially to someone who wasn't a twin herself, but in a way it was liberating, as well.
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

Just....Walking. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just....Walking.   Just....Walking. EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 7:58 pm

kazu sat down on a large rock and stared out into the ocean. "not everbody gets along." she said. 'even twins." 'it's only natural for humans to feel that way." "it all depends on how well you get along i suppose." "but if you feel that way, you should talk to him, or else you'll reget it." "both my paresnt are dead." "my mother died at childbirth and my father died eight years ago." "after that, i started to live on my own, pushing everyone away from me." "in a way, i was like kyle." "but then oneday someon gave me a good slap in the face and told me how stupid i was being." "That really opend my eyes and made me relize what i had turned into." "Sometimes we need people to give us a good hard smack." "desite your diffrences, he's your brother and you stll love him, right?" "and i'm sure he loves you." kazu smiled gently. "thins won't get better if things stay the way they are."
Back to top Go down
Gio
Gio

Just....Walking. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just....Walking.   Just....Walking. EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 8:01 pm

"Well, of course I love my brother," Ryan stammered, eyes wide. "I mean, he's my brother. I've always tried to get along with him. We just...clash." He picked up a handful of sand and tossed it into the ocean, watching the tides pull the small grains out to sea, until he couldn't keep a visual on it anymore. He'd do anything to keep from looking at the girl who could see more of him than even he could. "I don't try to push people away," he said softly. "I guess it just...happens."
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

Just....Walking. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just....Walking.   Just....Walking. EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 8:05 pm

Kazu softly chuckled. "well, getting along with people takes practice." "no one is born with socical skills or the ability to farm or sing or anything else." "you learn it as you grow, it takes time and pateince.' "but if it's something you really want, you should go for it." "i'll even help you if you need it."kauz closed her eyes and smiled. "it's not right for aomone to feel sad."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Just....Walking. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just....Walking.   Just....Walking. Empty

Back to top Go down

Just....Walking.
Page 1 of 1