Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dead guy...walking?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
artygamer
Farmer
Farmer
artygamer

Female Number of posts : 585
Roleplay Name : Soph
2nd rp name:Leon

Dead guy...walking? Empty
PostSubject: Dead guy...walking?   Dead guy...walking? EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 6:29 pm

That day had been great. I wasn't late for class all day, my friends and I made up for that fall out, I found out I was averaging top grades in every subject...and he was walking me home. The same he my parents approved of, the same he that loved me as much as I loved him.
As we walked up the road, it was perfect. Holding hands, talking...I guess I was in love. Then he asked me something weird. When he died, would I walk away and not tell anyone what happened? I laughed and told him to stop it. He stopped walking and grabbed me by the shoulders, looking into my eyes, my soul. I held his gaze.
"Promise me," he breathed.
"Okay, I promise...honestly. Can we walk now?" We carried on walking, not touching at all. We stopped again, to cross the road.
"I love you," he said.
"Me too," I replied, stepping into the road.
Next...it happened so quickly...he yelled, dived, pushed me to safety. It hit him...and all life just went out of him. No one else was around, my phone was also dead...and I'd promised. It was heart-breaking, but I walked away. I noticed as I plodded along that although I'd been pushed, I was unharmed...no scratches, no bruises, no nothing.
All that night I played it over in my head-the next day I felt terrible. He was dead...and I loved him...

But if he was dead, how come he's here, in registration? How come he's smiling? How come he's hugging me? How come he's so solid? How come he's...alive?
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

Male Number of posts : 4687
Roleplay Name : Amando
2nd char:Roan

Awards : Dead guy...walking? Cliffnov

PostSubject: Re: Dead guy...walking?   Dead guy...walking? EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 8:49 am

good..i'll say do more!
Back to top Go down
artygamer
Farmer
Farmer
artygamer

PostSubject: Re: Dead guy...walking?   Dead guy...walking? EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 4:57 pm

Thanks, but don't expect too much ^^' I start school again soon, and I still have to finish the other story I started. I don't think I'll do a Harvest Moon love story again, unless I'm inspired-I think I'm better at short, myserious stories like this one. However I did think of a newer idea for a short story today. I'll play around with the idea and post it when I'm ready Very Happy
Back to top Go down
stephxluke
Farmer
Farmer
stephxluke

Female Number of posts : 804
Roleplay Name : Alex Addison Camp
Awards : Dead guy...walking? Stephxlukenov

PostSubject: Re: Dead guy...walking?   Dead guy...walking? EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 12:03 am

I liked it a lot! You should finish! And yeah, I started too and its hard for me to balance school, softball, student council, and writing at the same time! Haha, but you always need to find time to write huh? And time for Harvest Moon! lol
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

Female Number of posts : 6205
Roleplay Name : Arden Auiban
Awards : Dead guy...walking? Esaward

PostSubject: Re: Dead guy...walking?   Dead guy...walking? EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 1:21 am

I'm really busy, too. I have tennis, Key Club, French Club, homework, school, and anything else that I manage to cram in during the day. I usually just write in my Humanities class. My teacher is so busy rambling that she doesn't even notice. Plus, I'm not missing anything important, because it's a stupid class with no real purpose.

I don't condone trying to sneak in writing when you're in, say, Math, however. O.o NOT a good idea. Math teachers like to spring pop quizzes often.
Back to top Go down
http://undertheorangetree.deviantart.com/
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

PostSubject: Re: Dead guy...walking?   Dead guy...walking? EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 9:26 am

artygamer wrote:
Thanks, but don't expect too much ^^' I start school again soon, and I still have to finish the other story I started. I don't think I'll do a Harvest Moon love story again, unless I'm inspired-I think I'm better at short, myserious stories like this one. However I did think of a newer idea for a short story today. I'll play around with the idea and post it when I'm ready Very Happy
okay..i can wait..
Back to top Go down
artygamer
Farmer
Farmer
artygamer

PostSubject: Re: Dead guy...walking?   Dead guy...walking? EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 4:34 pm

clairexcliff wrote:
artygamer wrote:
okay..i can wait..
ha ha- I won't make you wait for to long.
@ sxl [sorry, I shorten a lot of peoples names XD]-Thanks!
@ Es-You're lucky you have classes like that...I start exams this year, so it's 100% focus from me now...I knew I should've used music wisely...
Back to top Go down
stephxluke
Farmer
Farmer
stephxluke

Female Number of posts : 804
Roleplay Name : Alex Addison Camp
Awards : Dead guy...walking? Stephxlukenov

PostSubject: Re: Dead guy...walking?   Dead guy...walking? EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 1:45 am

whoa you have a lot on your plate! haha, my typing sucks today cause i sprained my middle finger playing softbal... we lost- 19 to 5... not pretty and our coach is SO mad cause were usually good but today was off... Write more- ive read it like 3 times in hope that your writing more chapters
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

PostSubject: Re: Dead guy...walking?   Dead guy...walking? EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 2:34 am

[quote="artygamer"][quote="clairexcliff"][quote="artygamer"]Thanks, but don't expect too much ^^' I start school again soon, and I still have to finish the other story I started. I don't think I'll do a Harvest Moon love story again, unless I'm inspired-I think I'm better at short, myserious stories like this one. However I did think of a newer idea for a short story today. I'll play around with the idea and post it when I'm ready :D[/quote]
okay..i can wait..[/quote]
ha ha- I won't make you wait for to long.
@ sxl [sorry, I shorten a lot of peoples names XD]-Thanks!
@ Es-You're lucky you have classes like that...I start exams this year, so it's 100% focus from me now...I knew I should've used music wisely...[/quote]

don't worry really..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dead guy...walking?   Dead guy...walking? Empty

Back to top Go down

Dead guy...walking?
Page 1 of 1