Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Picnic on the beach...minus the food, of course. [reserved]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

Female Number of posts : 6205
Roleplay Name : Arden Auiban
Awards : Picnic on the beach...minus the food, of course. [reserved] Esaward

Picnic on the beach...minus the food, of course. [reserved] Empty
PostSubject: Picnic on the beach...minus the food, of course. [reserved]   Picnic on the beach...minus the food, of course. [reserved] EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 9:33 pm

[Chase and Kazumi]

Chase spread out a blanket on the scalding-hot sand, keeping his shoes on until the last possible moment. He was kinda dreading the moment when his skin would touch the burning grains, but it meant that he could get in the water, which he was looking forward to. He was a pretty good swimmer, after all. He enjoyed being in the water.

He pulled the shirt off over his head, and, with a semi-audible groan, took his shoes off after that. "Ouch!" he muttered, hopping around a bit on the sand, before jogging up to the water's edge and cooling his feet in the water.
Back to top Go down
http://undertheorangetree.deviantart.com/
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

Female Number of posts : 6693
Roleplay Name : Kazumi Martin

Awards : Picnic on the beach...minus the food, of course. [reserved] Afsangelaward-4

PostSubject: Re: Picnic on the beach...minus the food, of course. [reserved]   Picnic on the beach...minus the food, of course. [reserved] EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 9:39 pm

kazu was singing. a beautiful song. she was on a high cliff somewhere. her voice was beautiful and it echoed throughout the beach. she was in a cute bikini and her hair was tied into a braid. she was enjoying the nice weather. a cool brezze blew. it felt good out in the hot sun. she seemed unaffected and unaware of the people listening to her.
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

PostSubject: Re: Picnic on the beach...minus the food, of course. [reserved]   Picnic on the beach...minus the food, of course. [reserved] EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 9:50 pm

Chase looked up when he heard singing. He saw the form of a girl on a cliff, but she was too far away to actually interact with. He walked back over to the blanket and sat down. He pulled out a book about music, and his mp3 player, and relaxed in the sunlight. He set up an umbrella over him, so that there was at least a little shade from the blazing sun.
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

Awards : Picnic on the beach...minus the food, of course. [reserved] Afsangelaward-4

PostSubject: Re: Picnic on the beach...minus the food, of course. [reserved]   Picnic on the beach...minus the food, of course. [reserved] EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 9:53 pm

kazumi stopepd when she heard a snapping noise. "eh?" she asked. by the time she relized the edge of the cliff she was on was breaking, it was to late. "ah!" she gasped as the ground broke from under her feet. she tumbled down and ran stright into chase. but was ok. she scratches or anything.
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

PostSubject: Re: Picnic on the beach...minus the food, of course. [reserved]   Picnic on the beach...minus the food, of course. [reserved] EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 10:16 pm

Chase caught the girl as she stumbled into him. "Whoa, there," he chuckled, sitting up and propping the brunette up with his hands. "I don't believe we've met. And I don't believe I've ever met someone quite in this way before, either." He set her up and smiled at her. "My name is Chase. It's a pleasure to meet you."
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Picnic on the beach...minus the food, of course. [reserved]   Picnic on the beach...minus the food, of course. [reserved] EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 10:19 pm

kazu looked up at him. "ah! sorry." she said. her face was irnoicly close to hhis becuase of the way she landed. "i'm kazumi! by the....way..." she seemed alomost dazed becuase of how close she was. the sunligh refelcted off her eyes. she got her compousr back. "and you are?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

PostSubject: Re: Picnic on the beach...minus the food, of course. [reserved]   Picnic on the beach...minus the food, of course. [reserved] EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 10:23 pm

Chase chuckled. "Quite an entrance you made there, Ms. Kazumi," he said. His eyes crinkled in a friendly way when he smiled. He patted the ground next to him. "Would you like to sit?" he said, pullling out a water bottle and offering it to her. He pulled out another one for himself and chugged it, quickly finishing and throwing the bottle in a nearby recycling bin. "Whew, it's hot out today, isn't it?"
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Picnic on the beach...minus the food, of course. [reserved]   Picnic on the beach...minus the food, of course. [reserved] EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 10:26 pm

"uhh, thanks." kazu said sitting beside him. she perked up imeditly. "ya, it is hot." she let out her musical laugh. "want to go swimming later?" "it'll be fun." "nice to meet you, chase-san." she said. "wow i love the beach, don't you agree?" she giggled. "and i love meeting new peoeple, too.' "it always puts me in a good moon."
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

PostSubject: Re: Picnic on the beach...minus the food, of course. [reserved]   Picnic on the beach...minus the food, of course. [reserved] EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 12:30 am

Chase smiled. "I quite enjoy meeting new people, as well." He smiled, stood up, and offered his hand to Kazumi. "Would you like to go for a swim, to cool ourselves off?" He was already in his bathing suit; a blue-and-white trunk that he had thrown into his suitcase at the last moment when he was packing at his parent's house. He made a mental note to buy a new one, and started walking towards the waters' edge again.
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Picnic on the beach...minus the food, of course. [reserved]   Picnic on the beach...minus the food, of course. [reserved] EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 12:35 am

Kazzu took it. "sounds like fun." she said closing her eyes and smiling. just then, someone grabbed kauz's arm. she turned and saw it was one ina group og boys. "hey." the bigger one smirked. "what's a pretty thing like you doing with him?" he asked. "why don't you come hang with us." a swaet drop appaeared on kazu's head. "thanks, but i already promised him." "maybe someother time though." the man hardend his grip. kazu winced in pain. "umm, your hurting my arm sir.." the bigger one yanked kazu over. "ah!" she gasped.
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

PostSubject: Re: Picnic on the beach...minus the food, of course. [reserved]   Picnic on the beach...minus the food, of course. [reserved] EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 12:39 am

Chase didn't hesitate to swiftly knock both of the men to their feet. "Hey, if you have a problem, you take it up with me. Leave the lady out of it," he growled, his demeanor quickly and definitely changing from cordial and friendly to downright bloodthirsty. "Didn't your mother teach you any sort of manners? Or are you too barbaric to understand the simple concepts of society?" He scowled, disgusted, and then turned apologetically to Kazumi.

"My apologies. Here," he said, helping her up. "I apologize, Kazumi. I assume you'd want to go home after a rather unpleasant experience such as that."
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Picnic on the beach...minus the food, of course. [reserved]   Picnic on the beach...minus the food, of course. [reserved] EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 10:47 am

kazu gasped. "oh no!" "it's ok!" "this thing nomaly doesn't happen to me. so it does cross by me as a bit oh s shock." "but thanks." she closed her eyes and smiled. "i still want to swim if you're up for it." there was a red mark from where tthe man had grabbed her. but kazu really didn't care.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Picnic on the beach...minus the food, of course. [reserved]   Picnic on the beach...minus the food, of course. [reserved] Empty

Back to top Go down

Picnic on the beach...minus the food, of course. [reserved]
Page 1 of 1