Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Night Picnic! (RESERVED: Kitty and So-Jun's Purple Heart event)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
moonlighto3
Farmer
Farmer
moonlighto3

Female Number of posts : 800
Roleplay Name : Mist Evergreen

Night Picnic! (RESERVED: Kitty and So-Jun's Purple Heart event) Empty
PostSubject: Night Picnic! (RESERVED: Kitty and So-Jun's Purple Heart event)   Night Picnic! (RESERVED: Kitty and So-Jun's Purple Heart event) EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 9:10 am

So-Jun was excited about the picnic. He was at the Goddess Pond 30 minutes earlier than the time Kitty said. With him were his telescope, a mat, and a picnic basket inside it were the foods that he cooked especially for their picnic. He brought some nachos, crepes, sandwiches and tacos. He also brought two glasses so they can drink in it and some water. He is always the one who prepares his foods, that's why he wants to taste Kitty's cookies so he can eat food the someone cooked. He looked at his wristwatch. 7:00 pm. I guess I'm a little bit early. aww. it's ok. I'll just wait for Kitty right here. He said to himself. He stood up from the mat and began to set the telescope. "I wonder if she'll love star-gazing with me." He murmured.

Last edited by moonlighto3 on Sat Aug 29, 2009 12:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://midnightsuno3.deviantart.com/
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards : Night Picnic! (RESERVED: Kitty and So-Jun's Purple Heart event) Badge

PostSubject: Re: Night Picnic! (RESERVED: Kitty and So-Jun's Purple Heart event)   Night Picnic! (RESERVED: Kitty and So-Jun's Purple Heart event) EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 3:59 pm

Kitty was running late as usual. She planned to close her shop at 5:30 so she could arrive at the Valley around 7:00, but she didn't end up leaving till 6:00 thanks to Luke. Luke came in the store at 5:00 and told her that he needed his axe fixed. It was an easy job for Kitty; only took about fifteen minutes, but then he stared at the axe collection for another fifteen seconds. She was lucky that she decided to bring the cookies to work with her and didn't have to run home for them. She ended up arriving to the Valley at 7:30 and it took her another ten minutes to get to the pond.

When Kitty reached the pond she yelled, "So-Jun! Sorry I'm late!" She ran to where he and ended up having to catch her breath; she ran a lot today trying to get here.
Back to top Go down
moonlighto3
Farmer
Farmer
moonlighto3

PostSubject: Re: Night Picnic! (RESERVED: Kitty and So-Jun's Purple Heart event)   Night Picnic! (RESERVED: Kitty and So-Jun's Purple Heart event) EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 7:14 am

"Hey Kitty! You're late.haha." So-Jun laughed. He saw Kitty perspiring and panting. "You're tired." He said. "Did you ran all the way here?" He asked and looked worried. Late Kitty, haha. I should be mad right? he thought remembering a picnic he did a long time ago with a long time friend. I became mad at here because she's late, but...Why am I worried instead of mad? he thought. Because she's the only friend that understands me. He said to himself. "Come Kitty, sit down." He said. "I know your feet hurts." He continued and then he sat down at the mat.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Night Picnic! (RESERVED: Kitty and So-Jun's Purple Heart event)   Night Picnic! (RESERVED: Kitty and So-Jun's Purple Heart event) EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 2:32 pm

"No, not quite. I had to catch a boat," she said. She was planning to take the one that goes directly toForget-Me-Not Valley, but she barely missed it and had to take the one to Mineral Town. "I ran from Mineral Town." She sat down still somewhat feeling the affects of her running, she knew she would be sore in the morning from this and could imagine wraping an ace bandage around her feet so she could stand to walk. "I'm sorry I'm late ,but on the bright side I didn't forget the cookies," she said holding out a box of chocolate chip cookies.
Back to top Go down
moonlighto3
Farmer
Farmer
moonlighto3

PostSubject: Re: Night Picnic! (RESERVED: Kitty and So-Jun's Purple Heart event)   Night Picnic! (RESERVED: Kitty and So-Jun's Purple Heart event) EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 12:14 am

So-Jun was a bit frustrated but when he saw the cookies, it went away. "The cookies! You remembered huh. Thanks!" He said and then get the box of chocolate chip cookies that Kitty brought out. "And me, I didn't forgot to cook. Well, I really didn't cook, I just prepared some foods and made some crepes." He said. "But, I didn't forgot to bring my telescope." He said and pointed the black telescope that stood beside the pond. "It's a very starry night. A good night for star-gazing. But first, we gotta eat." He said and brought out the contents of the picnic basket.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Night Picnic! (RESERVED: Kitty and So-Jun's Purple Heart event)   Night Picnic! (RESERVED: Kitty and So-Jun's Purple Heart event) EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 12:52 am

The picnic basket was filled with nachos, crepes, sandwiches, and tacos. It was easy to tell So-Jun put a ton of effort in making everthying, witch made Kitty feel guilty because she was ten minutes late. He put in all this work and all she did was arrive late and make a quick batch of cookies. Kitty loved crepes, she was one for french cuisine afterall. "It looks good," Kitty said happily. "How did you know one of my favorite foods is crepe?"
Back to top Go down
moonlighto3
Farmer
Farmer
moonlighto3

PostSubject: Re: Night Picnic! (RESERVED: Kitty and So-Jun's Purple Heart event)   Night Picnic! (RESERVED: Kitty and So-Jun's Purple Heart event) EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 2:07 am

So-Jun felt happy that Crepe is one of Kitty's favorites. "I don't know. I just thought that, We have so many things in common, we both love star-gazing. and french cuisine, so...I thought, you would also like crepes, like the way I love them." So-Jun said. Jun opened the box of chocolate chip cookies. "Wow. freshly baked cookies. My favorite." He said to Kitty and ate one. "Delicious!" He said.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Night Picnic! (RESERVED: Kitty and So-Jun's Purple Heart event)   Night Picnic! (RESERVED: Kitty and So-Jun's Purple Heart event) EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 4:16 am

Kitty couldn't help but smile, she was glad she picked out So-Jun's favorite kind of cookie and he picked her favorite french dish. It was kind of weird that they did have a lot of things in common, Kitty couldn't remember having a friend with this much in common as him, but it was nice in a akward way. Kitty took a big bite of a crepe and the filling melted in her mouth. It was great, "Your a really good chef Jun."
Back to top Go down
moonlighto3
Farmer
Farmer
moonlighto3

PostSubject: Re: Night Picnic! (RESERVED: Kitty and So-Jun's Purple Heart event)   Night Picnic! (RESERVED: Kitty and So-Jun's Purple Heart event) EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 4:49 am

So-Jun saw Kitty's smile. "What a nice smile you got." He said. He was currently eating the Chocolate chip cookies when he heard Kitty said that he was a good chef. "Me? Thanks, my mom was the one who thought me how to cook." He said. "You too, a good pastry chef. You should set up a cafe or a bakeshop." He said while munching the cookies. "If you do that, maybe I'll lose all my money because I'll be your best costumer."
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Night Picnic! (RESERVED: Kitty and So-Jun's Purple Heart event)   Night Picnic! (RESERVED: Kitty and So-Jun's Purple Heart event) EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 5:11 am

"It must be great knowing what parent are like," Kitty said. She couldn't remember her parents, but she had a feeling that they were nice people and good parents to have. Kitty giggled at the idea of owning a bakery. She was thinking about having one instead of her smithery, but she chose to be a black smith instead of a chef. It would not have made that big of a difference in her happiness if she chose to own a bakery though. She loved to fix tools and create jewlery, although she wasn't big on wearing it herself to be honest. "Lucky for you that I own a smithery then."
Back to top Go down
moonlighto3
Farmer
Farmer
moonlighto3

PostSubject: Re: Night Picnic! (RESERVED: Kitty and So-Jun's Purple Heart event)   Night Picnic! (RESERVED: Kitty and So-Jun's Purple Heart event) EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 6:22 am

"Yeah, my parents, they're very nice and adorable." He laughed. His parents were already gone 12 years ago. But until now, he can remember they're faces, they're attitudes, and they're smiles. He wondered if Kitty's parents were also nice but he didn't chose to ask Kitty because he knows that she has an amnesia. He chuckled when he heard Kitty said that he's lucky because she has a smithery. "Yes, indeed. I am very lucky. Because you saved my bank account from being bankrupt." He laughed. "You saved me two times now." He said when he remembered that Kitty also saved his life at the beach.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Night Picnic! (RESERVED: Kitty and So-Jun's Purple Heart event)   Night Picnic! (RESERVED: Kitty and So-Jun's Purple Heart event) EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 3:15 pm

It was immpossibe for Kitty not to notice So-Jun had avoided the topic of her own parents. That was really nice to Kitty, for no one ever did that for her before. She felt thankful that So-Jun didn't forget she had amnesia like a couple of her friends did once. Kitty couldn't help but laugh at So-Jun's remark. "Good thing that I'm arround for you then," she giggled. Jokingly she said, "When's the time when you are gonna save me?"
Back to top Go down
moonlighto3
Farmer
Farmer
moonlighto3

PostSubject: Re: Night Picnic! (RESERVED: Kitty and So-Jun's Purple Heart event)   Night Picnic! (RESERVED: Kitty and So-Jun's Purple Heart event) EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 3:55 pm

Jun saw Kitty chuckled. What a nice smile... He thought. When he heard Kitty asked him when is he gonna save her, he felt a little guilty because of the fact that this girl saved him twice now. "I don't know...maybe, when you're already bankrupt. I'll lend you some money." He said jokingly. "But seriously? When the time comes that i'll be the one who'll save your life, you're gonna owe me a kiss." He said confidently and then looked at the stars. Oh no, what did I just said? A kiss?So-Jun felt bad for what he had just said, but he can't take it back now. He thought that Kitty might feel that he was a bit...confident.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Night Picnic! (RESERVED: Kitty and So-Jun's Purple Heart event)   Night Picnic! (RESERVED: Kitty and So-Jun's Purple Heart event) EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 4:50 pm

Kitty froze up when she heard So-Jun say the word 'Kiss.' She wasn't shure how to react, So-Jun was a nice guy, but they had just met. It was probably a joke though, after all in the stories she read the hero would get a kiss from the person they saved as a thing of graditude. Yet, it did make her curious and flustered a bit, she tried to laugh it off though, "I'm not the kind of girl to put my life in danger. Good luck in your efforts though, you'll need it for the kind of trouble I like getting in to." For Kitty life was an adventure and she'd often go in mines in search of gems to sell at her shop.
Back to top Go down
moonlighto3
Farmer
Farmer
moonlighto3

PostSubject: Re: Night Picnic! (RESERVED: Kitty and So-Jun's Purple Heart event)   Night Picnic! (RESERVED: Kitty and So-Jun's Purple Heart event) EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 1:53 am

Jun was sure tht Kitty felt a bit irritated about the 'kiss'. "I'm sorry! I didn't mean to offend you" So-Jun apologized. I'm such a stupid person. I didn't really mean to say that. "I'm so sorry, I didn't really mean to say that" He apologized again. "By the way, are you finished eating? The stars are waiting for us." He said and then stood up.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Night Picnic! (RESERVED: Kitty and So-Jun's Purple Heart event)   Night Picnic! (RESERVED: Kitty and So-Jun's Purple Heart event) EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 3:05 am

So-Jun was so poliet, it was kind of cute to Kitty and made her want to giggle too. "You worry way to much. I'm not mad at all." Kitty smiled and finished eating a taco she started eating moments before. It was kind of spicy for her taste, but it wasn't too bad. She then took a large drink of water to cool her mouth down a bit and wiped her face clean with a napkin. "Now I'm done."
Back to top Go down
moonlighto3
Farmer
Farmer
moonlighto3

PostSubject: Re: Night Picnic! (RESERVED: Kitty and So-Jun's Purple Heart event)   Night Picnic! (RESERVED: Kitty and So-Jun's Purple Heart event) EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 10:30 am

"So, come on?" He said and then looked through the telescope. "Wow...So many stars in the sky." He said to himself. "Come Kitty! Take a look!" He exclaimed. Like what we used to do when I was a child. He thought while flashbacks of his memories came in his mind.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Night Picnic! (RESERVED: Kitty and So-Jun's Purple Heart event)   Night Picnic! (RESERVED: Kitty and So-Jun's Purple Heart event) EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 4:09 pm

"Okay," Kitty said getting up and walking towards the telescope. She had to adjust it some, because So-Jun was taller than her by seven inches or perhaps eight. She put her right eye by the lens for looking in the telescope and closed her left eye. The stars were beautiful through the telescope, not that they weren't without it, they were just bigger. She couldn't help but gasp at the detail she saw. "It's so pretty, Jun. I can see the crown constellation's stars up close."

(I used a constellation from Rune Factory Frontier. xD)
Back to top Go down
moonlighto3
Farmer
Farmer
moonlighto3

PostSubject: Re: Night Picnic! (RESERVED: Kitty and So-Jun's Purple Heart event)   Night Picnic! (RESERVED: Kitty and So-Jun's Purple Heart event) EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 2:23 pm

Jun wasn't sure about what he heard so he had to ask Kitty to repeat it. "Sorry, Kitty, what did you just said? The crown constellation?" He asked her. "Let me see." Jun said. He leaned so he can look through the telescope without adjusting it. "Oh, is that the crown constellation?"He asked and then pointed to a group of stars in the sky.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Night Picnic! (RESERVED: Kitty and So-Jun's Purple Heart event)   Night Picnic! (RESERVED: Kitty and So-Jun's Purple Heart event) EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 9:40 pm

Kitty nodded, "Yep. I've only seen it one other time before, so I know what to look for. It was kind of hard finding it the first time." Kitty looked up at the stary sky. Oh she wished it would stay this way forever and she could just waste away looking up at it. A bright light then streaked across the stars with a long tail. Kitty closed her eyes to make a wish, "Jun make a wish before the shooting star goes away." Kitty had all she could ever what, but that didn't stop her from making a vague wish. I wish that something special would happen to me.
Back to top Go down
moonlighto3
Farmer
Farmer
moonlighto3

PostSubject: Re: Night Picnic! (RESERVED: Kitty and So-Jun's Purple Heart event)   Night Picnic! (RESERVED: Kitty and So-Jun's Purple Heart event) EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 10:24 pm

Jun also saw the wishing star and already made a wish before Kitty told him to make one. I wish...forr something special to happen.He thought. Thw wishing star was gone. And he already made his wish. "What's your wish Kitty?" He asked. "Well, i'm not pushing you to tell me, if you don't want to tell me your wish, I won't ask." He said calmly.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Night Picnic! (RESERVED: Kitty and So-Jun's Purple Heart event)   Night Picnic! (RESERVED: Kitty and So-Jun's Purple Heart event) EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 10:47 pm

The star had vanished into the darkness of the night. Kitty pondered if wishes on stars really do eventually come true. She wondered if it happened when people forget about the wish they made, so it blends in with their life and isn't extrodinary. So-Jun did ask her what her wish was, it wouldn't matter to Kitty if she did tell it, "I wished something special would happen. I have everything I want as of this moment," Kitty would probabaly regret not wishing that she had better smither skills though or could withstand high temperatures, it did get rather hot when working by the furnace. "What about you?"
Back to top Go down
moonlighto3
Farmer
Farmer
moonlighto3

PostSubject: Re: Night Picnic! (RESERVED: Kitty and So-Jun's Purple Heart event)   Night Picnic! (RESERVED: Kitty and So-Jun's Purple Heart event) EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 8:24 am

Jun was amazed when Kitty told him her wish because they wished for the same thing, for something special to happen. "Me? I wished for something special to happen tonight. Like, I want to see my brother..." As he said those words, he remembered that Kitty doesn't know anything about his brother. "Oh...You don't know anything about my brother, right? I still didn't told you about him. Am I right?" He asked and then looked through the telescope again.
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

PostSubject: Re: Night Picnic! (RESERVED: Kitty and So-Jun's Purple Heart event)   Night Picnic! (RESERVED: Kitty and So-Jun's Purple Heart event) EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 11:07 am

Kitty's and So-Jun's wishes were very alike it was unusual, but it was nice for some weird reason. She was amazed when he explained his wish to her. She hadn't heard about his brother in a while, but she did remember she had a sister who would send a letter or two to her and she'd do so back. Maybe it would be nice to hear from her in person instead of through a piece of paper. Now wasn't the time for that though, she should ask about So-Jun's brother, "You never told me you had a brother, well never told me much about him."
Back to top Go down
moonlighto3
Farmer
Farmer
moonlighto3

PostSubject: Re: Night Picnic! (RESERVED: Kitty and So-Jun's Purple Heart event)   Night Picnic! (RESERVED: Kitty and So-Jun's Purple Heart event) EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 9:08 am

So-Jun get a piece of crepe from the mat. He never tasted it because he was hurrying to get to the pond. "Well, his name is Ji Min, He's 3 years older than me. He's a very successful man now.. Well, You heard about the accident right?" He said. "Well, after that, all he did was blame me. So, I left our house. That's why I want to see him and tell him that I'm really sorry." He said and took a bite of the crepe he was holding. "This Crepe's delicious." He said laughing. I guess I talked too much. He thought. He was about to ask if Kitty has any more relatives but then again, he remembered that Kitty has amnesia. He tried to think of another topic to talk about but, even at the bottom of his brain, he can't think.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Night Picnic! (RESERVED: Kitty and So-Jun's Purple Heart event)   Night Picnic! (RESERVED: Kitty and So-Jun's Purple Heart event) Empty

Back to top Go down

Night Picnic! (RESERVED: Kitty and So-Jun's Purple Heart event)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next