Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Love Letter(reserved)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

Male Number of posts : 4687
Roleplay Name : Amando
2nd char:Roan

Awards : A Love Letter(reserved) Cliffnov

A Love Letter(reserved) Empty
PostSubject: A Love Letter(reserved)   A Love Letter(reserved) EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 5:02 am

(kazumi and amando)

*goes upstairs of the library*i guess...this is the perfect place to write a letter..*silently laughs*okay*grab a pen*just perfect..okay..
let's start..

dear kazumi,
i'm been longing to say this to you..
*too straight to the point*
think..
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

Female Number of posts : 6693
Roleplay Name : Kazumi Martin

Awards : A Love Letter(reserved) Afsangelaward-4

PostSubject: Re: A Love Letter(reserved)   A Love Letter(reserved) EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 11:34 am

"say what to me?" kazu asked bluntly. she was resting her head on the chair. she had been there for five minutes now. Just watching him. for whatever reason, today her hair lay in curls with some of it pulled up in the back. she she wore a long pink sundress and sunglasses on her head. "is there something wrong?"
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

PostSubject: Re: A Love Letter(reserved)   A Love Letter(reserved) EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 9:14 am

"ahhhhhhhhh"*amando shouted at the library breaking the silence of it*"don't scared me like that"i get shocked.."*smiles,then secretly hides the letter at his pocket*ahh..i here because i'm st-studying..how about you?
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: A Love Letter(reserved)   A Love Letter(reserved) EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 4:23 pm

Kazu smiled. 'i'm here becuase i got board." she let out a laugh. "i finished everything at the farm so i came here." "so who you writin too?" kazu asked smiling cutely. it was a rather pretty day out, and despit herself, kazu loved to read when she had time. she closed her eyes and smiled. gigling slightly
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

PostSubject: Re: A Love Letter(reserved)   A Love Letter(reserved) EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 5:34 am

"ahh..you cannot look because it's a secret"*amando cannot let the secret message fro her be known*"so,can you..ahh.."*amando give away a quick pant*ahh...not look on what i am writing..it's a very special letter need to be private".
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: A Love Letter(reserved)   A Love Letter(reserved) EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 11:10 am

Kazu closed her eyes and smiled. "ok!" she giigled. "but i'm sure whoever gets it will be very happy!" "i know i'd be happy if i got a letter~" 'anyway, good luck!" :have have my support! kazu gave him a thumbs up. "good luck with the girl your giving it too also!" "your such a nice guy! i know she'll like you back~"
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

PostSubject: Re: A Love Letter(reserved)   A Love Letter(reserved) EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 8:18 am

*thinks:if you just know this is for you*hey..thanks..this letter is very special..i mean the most very very very very special of the most special special letters in the whole world!!*laughs*so,i am gonna start now..so do not peek will ya..?
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: A Love Letter(reserved)   A Love Letter(reserved) EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 11:23 am

kazu giggled. "i won't~" she saidn turning around. "so then, have you finally found the girl you liked?" kazu asked in a sly voice. "and don't even try to deny it becuase i know it's for a girl!" "and i'm sure she'll be very happy!" kazu closed her eyes and smiled. "i hope you two live very happily together!" "you have my full support, YOSH!"
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

PostSubject: Re: A Love Letter(reserved)   A Love Letter(reserved) EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 9:09 am

*angst face*if you know this is for yours!!*suddenly hids face*ooopss...i said it!!how clumsy of me..are you delighted?*smiles*ahhh..i really sorry but this letter is for you..do you want it for me to finish it?
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: A Love Letter(reserved)   A Love Letter(reserved) EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 11:10 am

kazu turned around and looked surpised. "for...me?" she asked. then, a smaile appeared on her face. "sure, sure, finish it for me, and then after i read it, i'll tell ya what i think." kazu closed her eyes and smiled. although and the inside, her heart was racing fast. it had been since the moment she spotted amando in the library.
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

PostSubject: Re: A Love Letter(reserved)   A Love Letter(reserved) EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 9:28 am

"o-okay..just don't look it's embarrassing"*smiles*

dear kazumi,
ahh...we been friends for a long long time..
so,i was just thinking if i..

*pauses*

argh!!i can't think of any words..
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: A Love Letter(reserved)   A Love Letter(reserved) EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 10:46 am

Kazu chuckled. "then don't think, just write." 'if you think with your mind, you'll never be able to say what's on your heart." "so think with your heart then." kazu closed her eyes and smiled. "that may sound really cheesy, but it'll help, i promise." she giggled. "or if you can't think of anything, you can just say it to me right now.'
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

PostSubject: Re: A Love Letter(reserved)   A Love Letter(reserved) EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 9:19 am

"no.."don't help..i know for myself that i can do this..*stands up with chin up*
"i can do this..*he repeats the phrase for 10 times*"okay!!let us write again"*grabs the pen*

dear kazumi,
do you ever felt this?
me,i feel it when you're here..by my side..
the feeling of...LOVE..
so,in other words..

I LOVE YOU..!*3x*
don't laugh at me okay?!
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: A Love Letter(reserved)   A Love Letter(reserved) EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 10:59 am

"you done?" kazu asked when he stopped writing. Kazu had felt....this way, in front of amando for a long time. But she did her best to hide it. She was afaraid of....rejection. she started to humm softly to herself and miss with a strand of hair. She was partly exceited and partly nervous about what the letter was going to say.
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

PostSubject: Re: A Love Letter(reserved)   A Love Letter(reserved) EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 9:25 am

"not yet just a few adjustments"*quickly leans his eyes on the desk,he holds the pen with persistence*
"what is a good word for an instance?"
*thinks*
guess..more thinking power!!
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: A Love Letter(reserved)   A Love Letter(reserved) EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 11:46 am

While kazumi was waiting, she grabbed a book to sit down and read. she didn't understand why he needed to write something to her in a letter. He could just say it to her face. couldn't he? She didn't know. And she wasn't complaining, either. She started to lightly hum to herself.
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

PostSubject: Re: A Love Letter(reserved)   A Love Letter(reserved) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 8:21 am

*he began to almost waste his papers..he only brought a few...so,he needs to take it easy in writing*
*he write and write..but he always failed..until..it was the last sheet*

"oh..this is the last one..what should i do?"
*he began to sweat fast*
"calm down..just don't write something to hurt her.."

*he sighted kazumi*

"wait there i am about to end this letter"
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: A Love Letter(reserved)   A Love Letter(reserved) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 1:33 pm

"really?"kazu asked excitedly. If she has kitty ears, they'd perk up. She was excited and afraid. She wondered what was so important about this letter of his. Well, whatever it was, she was sure it was really important if he was stressing over it this much. Persoanlly, she was glad he was taking a while. She had been trying for days to figure out how to express her feelings toward him. But with no avail.
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

PostSubject: Re: A Love Letter(reserved)   A Love Letter(reserved) EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 6:06 am

"just wait there"

dear kazumi,

i've been longing to say thse word to you..

you dear special to me..more than a friend..
it's time to say these magic words..

I LOVE YOU!!

*he blushed and hand the letter to kazumi*

"here you go"
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: A Love Letter(reserved)   A Love Letter(reserved) EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 11:13 am

Kazu's eyes lit up. "thank you" she said closing her eyes and smiling. she opend the letter eagerly but slowly. She read over the letter carefully. Her eyes widened. Then, she read over those same words again. I love you. Her mouth dropped open in shock. Her mouth suddenly felt dry and she couldn't find her voice. she swallowed a few times to dampen her throte. She turned and looked at amando. her face was beat red. Unable to do anything else, she nodded once and scribbled something down on the paper, and handed it back to him.

yes, i love you too...'
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

PostSubject: Re: A Love Letter(reserved)   A Love Letter(reserved) EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 9:23 am

*he blushed but quickly hold her hand*i forgot something in the letter..

will you...will you*he swallowed three times*
*he felt nervous..how can i say it to her*

WILL YOU MARRY ME?*he said closing his eyes*
*he was happy even if kazu is going to reject him*
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: A Love Letter(reserved)   A Love Letter(reserved) EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 11:43 am

Kazu looked at the letter again. Her eyes widend twice as bg. She finally found her voice. "Perhaps we shoud be in a relationship first." she said closing her eyes and smiling. "i'd like that before we talk about marrige." she leaned over and kissed him on the cheek.
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

PostSubject: Re: A Love Letter(reserved)   A Love Letter(reserved) EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 3:39 am

*amando blushed and his eyes widened too*
"you're right,i'm hurrying too much"
*amando hold her hands*
"yes..i can wait for your sweet yes anytime..or forever"
*he closed his eyes making smile within*
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: A Love Letter(reserved)   A Love Letter(reserved) EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 11:07 am

Kazu closed her eyes and smiled. "see you around then~" she waved. She closed her eyes and smiled. Heading for the library door. She stopped at the handle and turned around. "thank you, amando." she said slightly blushing. 'i really appreciate...you tell me." she waved again and left the library.
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

PostSubject: Re: A Love Letter(reserved)   A Love Letter(reserved) EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 8:58 am

"let's meet once again.."*he smiled although he was blushing slightly*
"kzumi,don't forget what i said"*he sighed*"i can wait forever"
*he waved kazumi..goodbye*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Love Letter(reserved)   A Love Letter(reserved) Empty

Back to top Go down

A Love Letter(reserved)
Page 1 of 1