Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Grape Love(Caris and Michael reserved topic)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

Female Number of posts : 6693
Roleplay Name : Kazumi Martin

Awards : Grape Love(Caris and Michael reserved topic) Afsangelaward-4

Grape Love(Caris and Michael reserved topic) Empty
PostSubject: Grape Love(Caris and Michael reserved topic)   Grape Love(Caris and Michael reserved topic) EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 12:42 am

"One......Two.....three!" Caris shot off doing cartwheels down a row of grapevines, flipping and twisitng as she went. When she reached the end, she did and front flip and stuck the landing, spreading her arms at to the sides. "AND SHE NAILS IT!" She cheered. Caris winced through her glasses. "Better be careful, though." she said rubbing her arms. "I've been pushing it lateley." Caris wondered over to a marble bench seat and sat down, pulling out a pencil and paper out of her bag. Her aunt had given her instructions to write some songs while she was away, which she had been doing occationally. This one she titled "Grape Love." This place was amazing, after all. It was peaceful, quiet, AND THERE WAS FUDGIN' FRUIT EVERYWHERE. Caris gently hummed the melody as she began scribbling down lyrics. Part of Caris's fame had come from her strange ability to come up with really good lyrics and melodies out of the blue and turn them into songs.
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

Female Number of posts : 5158
Roleplay Name : Genna Song

Awards : Grape Love(Caris and Michael reserved topic) Bellnov

PostSubject: Re: Grape Love(Caris and Michael reserved topic)   Grape Love(Caris and Michael reserved topic) EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 5:15 am

Ah Mineral town, probably one of the most peaceful places here. Taking a peaceful stroll along the roads of this town. he could hear some commotion up ahead. The voice sounded familiar. The last thing he was thinking was Caris, but it could just be some random girl. It seemed to be coming from the vineyard. Yup, it was Caris. She was writing something down. well maybe a little small talk would do some good. But if she was talking about some pastry eating bear, he didn't know what he would do.

"Hey, What're you doing?" He asked, his hands in his pockets of his coat.

[Sorry for later reply~]
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/35bell
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Grape Love(Caris and Michael reserved topic)   Grape Love(Caris and Michael reserved topic) EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 2:54 am

At first, Caris didn't seem to notice Michael, but after a moment she looked up and greeted him with a smile. "Hiiiiiii!" She said rather loudly. " I wasn't expecting to see you here, nope! Not at all! You look rather swell today, have you been using Botox? Oh, I'm writing a song, by the way. That's what I'm supposed to do while on vacation! Duh-her. And what've more perfect place then a vineyard, am I right? Of course, I had to warm up first by carwheeling, but you know songwriting. It's a very demanding sport! So, what brought you down here?" Caris had continued writing tge whole time she had been talking and look at Michael-- something she had to learn because of her hectic schedule.
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: Grape Love(Caris and Michael reserved topic)   Grape Love(Caris and Michael reserved topic) EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 1:10 am

[So sorry for late reply :C]

Michael took a moment for this to register into his mind. This woman talked a lot more than Molly. "I was just walking by," He replied. It was his usual thing, walking by and probably get a drink or two. He heard her say that she was writing a song. Okay well, she was famous and was probably a singer also. "What's the song called?" he asked. He didn't understand the part where she had to do cartwheels before she wrote a song. Maybe to get inspiration? The song was probably about cartwheels by his thinking. It semmed funny though.
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Grape Love(Caris and Michael reserved topic)   Grape Love(Caris and Michael reserved topic) EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 9:07 pm

"About grapes you silly duckling you!" Caris said looking up from her writing to Michael. "Hey you know, you've got super-pretty hair. Has anyone ever told you? I bet it's soft, too. Can I feel it?" Without waiting for a response, Caris shot up from where she was at and rubbed Michael's hair around. "IT'S SO FLUFFY!"
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: Grape Love(Caris and Michael reserved topic)   Grape Love(Caris and Michael reserved topic) EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 9:31 pm

[Sorry, late post D:]

Great, almost every single woman he knew had hair fettish. Was his hair that nice and smooth? He just used a simple shampoo like from drug stores. "It's really that fluffly?"He asked, chuckling. But at the moment he wondered about his friends hair. It look like an afro, but it looked fluffly. Oh, what was he thinking?

"So, your song is about grapes, hmm?" He said. He wondered if it was one of those songs for toddlers like "This is my favorite" food kind of thing.

[Lol, hair fettish :'D]
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Grape Love(Caris and Michael reserved topic)   Grape Love(Caris and Michael reserved topic) EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 3:55 pm

"Yep." Caris replied plopping back down on the bench. "Nothing will probably get out of it, but sometimes it's fun just to write songs for fun! Y'know, about your thoughts or feelings or something totally random! I think I might have written something about a folding chair once....." Caris tapped her pen to her chin thoughtfully. "In any case, I do enjoy writing songs. Though it's never been my forte. I like acting much much more, but--"
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: Grape Love(Caris and Michael reserved topic)   Grape Love(Caris and Michael reserved topic) EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 1:59 am

Well, he actually didnt really care if his hair was fuffly. He always though Gabe's was, well it looked fluffly since it was afroish. Caris was right though. Not that Michael wrote songs but just coming up with things was good for a change. "Folding Chair? You can be random at times," He laughed. A song about a folding chair...he wondered how that went. he didn't want to know.

Suddenly Caris was cut off by something. Michael was confused at first but then he shifted his brown eyes ahead of him. Two doves? "Hey, two doves! I heard that means good luck," he exclaimed, pointing at them. Maybe Caris would have luck with coming up with something on her next songs or Himself at work probably. or maybe it wasn't true. But in this town, you don't see doves everyday.

[Just coming up with something on the top of my head C:]
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Grape Love(Caris and Michael reserved topic)   Grape Love(Caris and Michael reserved topic) EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 9:09 pm

"Eh? Really?" Caris gasped. "I've never heard that before! I always thought it was negative things that meant positive things. Like, "break a leg!"" Caris looked at the doves for a few short seconds and smiled. "Hmmm, I think I have an idea." Setting down her pen and her paper, Caris lifted her guitar from the ground and placed it on her lap, strumming a few chords to make sure everything was in tune. Caris looked up at Michael and patted the seat next to her. "Would you like to listen?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: Grape Love(Caris and Michael reserved topic)   Grape Love(Caris and Michael reserved topic) EmptyThu May 12, 2011 10:33 pm

Michael hadn't realized he was standing the whole time and gazing at Caris as she was writing her song. She kindly left some space for him to sit down while she was probably inspired by the birds. "Oh, geez. I hadn't realized I was standing!" He laughed.

Caris was probably famous (which is why her name is so familiar but he hated it when you know something but you're still under murky water and can't just think of an answer). She was liked picture books, which was unsuitable for her age, and she liked this pastry eating bear which he thought it had rabies. He didn't know if bears had rabies, he wasn't a vet. But he remembered when she sang, he couldn't describe in words on how great she sounded.

Realizing he was staring off into space, he turned his brown eyes back to her while she had a pen in her hand. "What got you this time?" He asked, she was probably writing another song.

Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Grape Love(Caris and Michael reserved topic)   Grape Love(Caris and Michael reserved topic) EmptyTue May 17, 2011 12:20 am

Caris giggled. "You shall see!" she said smiling brilliantly. She took a deep breath in, and then out. Then like a sweet summer breeze notes flowed out of her guitar and her fingers moved up and down across the neck as if dancing. Caris closed her eyes, simply just playing different chords over and over again. She let her imagination soar. She let it soar high up into the sky amongst the clouds. And then, Caris opened her eyes and began to sing.

And I soar up higher with you as my wings.
And the wind blows me away, I'm gone with the wind.
Even if they day comes where you leave me alone
Just so you know, wherever you go I am home.
And I'll follow you anywhere, I'll go where you go
'Cuz even when your far away.......

Caris's voice trailed off and her gaze was stuck on the clouds. Her face was wet, but it wasn't raining. There wasn't a cloud in the sky. It took her a few moments to realize she had been crying. "Oh......oh my." she gasped. Caris quickly rubbed her eyes and laughed. "Ex-excuse me I wasn't paying attention and I guess I let the music get the best of me. So ummmm what do you think? I'm aware it needs some work but..."
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: Grape Love(Caris and Michael reserved topic)   Grape Love(Caris and Michael reserved topic) EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 6:37 pm

Michael was silent so he could hear Caris play. Music. Back then he had no time to listen to such a wonderful thing. He could never learn an instrument either. It was only a few moments when Caris started to cry. "Caris?" He asked concernly. She quickly rubbed her eyes and laughed so maybe he wouldn't notice it. She said the music just carried her away. He decided to cut her off, which was kind of rude, but he didn't want her to be so caught up.

"That was wonderful, Caris," Michael stated. He started a small grin. She had years of experience, but everyone needs a little practice to get better.

[fff- poor post >C curse my brain]
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Grape Love(Caris and Michael reserved topic)   Grape Love(Caris and Michael reserved topic) EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 1:24 am

Caris smiled, pleased with this response. "Thank you very much!" she said happily. "I promise I'll finish and polish it and then play it for you someday, OK?" She had always played music. She had always sung music, but she had never felt her music until today. She was an actress, after all. Singing had never been her passion. Caris placed her guitar back in its case and slung it over her shoulder. "I should probably get going." She said scratching the back of her head. "I had a really fun time with you today! G'bye!" Caris walked briskly off humming and skipping to herself as she did so. It wasn't long before she was down the path and out of sight.

And then she came back.

Or rather, she sprinted back and nearly tackleglomped Michael to the ground. "HEY HEY HEY!" She said with her arms coiled around Michael's neck. "Next time, you should come to my house, OK? My chef will cook something yummy for us to eat and I can show you around! Wil you come? please? please? please? PLEASE!?"
Back to top Go down
35bell
35bell

PostSubject: Re: Grape Love(Caris and Michael reserved topic)   Grape Love(Caris and Michael reserved topic) EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 9:58 pm

Michael grinned. She said she would finish the song someday. And the word somedy always got on my nerves. Never knowing when that day was going to be here. "See you soon, Caris," Michael waved. He decided to stay here for a little longer. Just to enjoy the view and then go back to the inn where he was living. It wasn't long till Caris came back and literally almost fell on him when he was about to leave. Did she forget something something? Because he didn't anything lying around. He was shocked though! what a sudden surprise.
He soon felt her arms wrapped around his neck. An invitation for lunch with her? Gosh, when was the last time he ate something that was made from a chef instead of just eating his cooking or Ruby's? That was a long time ago. Ruby's cooking was great though. "Uh Sure! How about..." Michael started, thinking when he was off from work, "How does wednesday sound?" Caris was someone he knew, and it was great at least to get to know her a little better.
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Grape Love(Caris and Michael reserved topic)   Grape Love(Caris and Michael reserved topic) EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 6:43 pm

Caris clasped her hands together and smiled. "THAT'D BE PERFECT!" She cried. "I'll see you then, OK? Until then, don't make any other plans! At least on wens day. See you later, OK?" Caris grabbed her guitar and slung it over her shoulder, then she ran off giggling in the night day. This was going to be fun! But for now, she had to find her house first.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grape Love(Caris and Michael reserved topic)   Grape Love(Caris and Michael reserved topic) Empty

Back to top Go down

Grape Love(Caris and Michael reserved topic)
Page 1 of 1