Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

*~*Torn Wings*~*

Go down 
+4
Eternal Silence
Kritten
Aiyo
*~*HeartsWings*~*
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
*~*HeartsWings*~*
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
*~*HeartsWings*~*

Female Number of posts : 139
Roleplay Name : Nikkei

*~*Torn Wings*~* Empty
PostSubject: *~*Torn Wings*~*   *~*Torn Wings*~* EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 7:38 pm

*~*Torn Wings*~* part 1

Hi, my name is Nikkei and i live on a very strange island. After my ship crash on the island, me and other people try to make a living. These other people are, Elliot who seems weak in any person eye but have a good heart, Taro is a old man but have good exprience in farming-he's actually teaching me how to farm, Natalie is very um strong. She loves pranking and teasing on her older brother Elliot and pranks on Taro-her grandfather, Then theres Felica, She's kind and soft-spoken. Felica is the mother of Elliot and Natalie and daughter of Taro. And we also have Julia and her Mother Maribelle and Gannon. We all get along well on this island-hopefull i can make it grow!!!!!!
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
"Ah, time to farm, " I told myself while i jumped out my bed. In this island, i'm the farmer. Everyone are putting all their hopes on me to achieve greatness and of course i can't let them down.
"Hello," a voice called. Then a man with sliver hair and a hat walked in my house. "My name is vaughn. I'm the animal dealer-so goodbye."
"Wait," i called out to him. He stopped so suddenly that i crashed to him resulting in we both fell on the ground.
"What do you want, girl," He snapped. "And get off me." i blushed heavly and crawled off him, "I'm sorry. I just wanted to know if you knew Julia and Maribelle." Vaughn got up and dusted off his clothes, "Yea, why." Gosh, he is good-looking-and rude. I did a smile, "Well, i assumed since your a animal dealer and they say the love taking care of animals but anywho my name is Nikkei."
"Hi Nikkei anyway I'll be going." Vaughn left out quickly.
"Is he in a rush or what," I laughed. I finally walked outside, feeling the cool breeze sweeping upon my face. I almost forgot to tell Gannon-the island captner-to build me the buridge to the medow. I hope im not late. I ran really fast down to W. Town then i felt myself hit something again.
Oh no
"Don't you ever watch where your going."
"S-Sorry Vaughn."
Vaughn gumbled then got up sticking his hand in front of me. "Grab my hand, Don't you wanna get up," He gumbled. Maribelle ran up to us both with a giant grin, "Guess what."
"What," Me and Vaughn said together. Maribelle started to giggle, "Oh never mind." I grabbed vaughn hand, he pulled me up really fast that i almost lost my balance. Maribelle started to giggle again which really frustred Vaughn because he said, "Whats so darn funny." Maribelle started to giggle louder, "N-Nothing. Anyway have you guys seen Gannon he-."
"OH MAN I ALMOST FORGOT."
I rushed out of Vaughn and Maribelle way and rushed down to Gannon's place. I opened the door to see Gannon holding a doll in his hand. He looked up at me, I looked at him.
It was very akward for a minute or so until Gannon started screaming, "Hey what are you looking at."
"Your doll is cute."
"Well, this isn't mine it's my daughters."
Gannon stuffed the doll under his desk, "So, what are you here for." My attentions quickly went for the Meadow, "Uh, can you build the bridge to the meadow for me."
Gannon took out a small caculator, "Do you have your own lumber."
"No," I answered softly. Gannon punched in some numbers in the caculator, "Ok so that will be 35,000 g."
"WHAT!!!!"
"Defeat stings," I said to myself. I only had 20,000 G, I guess i forgot, huh. Elliot stood outside his outside his house looking glum.
"Whats up, Elliot," i said in my happy tone. Elliot glanced up at me then looked away, "No one likes me."
"Thats not true," i disagreed. Then i remembred something about elliot. "Here take this turnip-i have more anyway." Elliot whole face lighted up, "Thank you. Um one person better than no person." He blushed.
"Yep, nothing better than Friendship!"
"F-Friendship. You only gave me this as a friend." I patted him on the head, "Of course my best pal." Elliot took a small nibble from the turnip and turned towards the door. "Good night," he told me. I nodded back to him and went off to my house.

"Good Morning, Nikkei."
Taro busted through my door-geez can't anyone knock around here. "Here take this fishing rod and this mushroom. Dont tell anyone i gave this to you." I knew my eyes had started sparkling, "Thank you." Taro did a light laugh, "Don't mention. Now want me to show you-."
"Good bye i gotta start finshing." I rushed out my house and raced down to the beach where i crashed into something hard again-i hope it's not-
"Gah, Why do you always crash into me."
Vaughn.
"Sorry," i aplogized. Vaughn sighed, "Really slow down. You could hurt yourself and others-like me." I closed my eye's and rubbed my hurt forehead, "Gosh, it hurt." Vaughn touched it with his warm hands, "You bruised it. C'mon let's got to maribelle. She may have some stuff."
Me and Vaughn walked to maribelle house. But what we stumbled across was eye opening.
"Thank you for agreeing on helping," Julia had said. Elliot blushed like he did last night, "Um, what ever you need i will try to help."
"Awwwwww so cute," i outbusted. Both Julia and Elliot jumped and turned to me and Vaughn. Vaughn walked right passed elliot and Julia to Maribelle who stood in the back.
"Nikkei have a bruised on her head do you have any band-aids." Maribelle reached in her pocket and gave Vaughn the Band-aid. "Thank you," he thanked her than walked right passed Elliot and Julia like they weren't even there.
"Here," Vaughn said putting the forehead on my head.
"Thank you, Vaughn. Oh for my thanks i want you to have this mushroom." Vaughn took the mushroom, "No problem and thanks for the mushroom." I blushed. Vaughn narrowed his eye's at me.
"Anyway why was you in such a rush."
"i Had got exicted cause i was going fishing-i'm a little impaitent." Vaughn patted my head, "Hmmm i agree on that but i also agree you a good person. So i have to go, tommrow is Friday so i must take off. Bye, Nikkei." Vaughn had left me with my heart beating fast, "Bye Vaughn," I whispred. "Hurry back."
I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you Thank you for reading, Part 2 will be on the way soon
Back to top Go down
Aiyo
Hero
Hero
Aiyo

Male Number of posts : 2710
Roleplay Name : Aliegha Fraan
Awards : *~*Torn Wings*~* Hdbadge

*~*Torn Wings*~* Empty
PostSubject: Re: *~*Torn Wings*~*   *~*Torn Wings*~* EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 7:58 pm

WOW O_O A Vaughn love story<3 8D Its really good! I hope you continue making these (: I will be sure to read it~
Back to top Go down
http://canaharu-kun.deviantart.com/
*~*HeartsWings*~*
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
*~*HeartsWings*~*

*~*Torn Wings*~* Empty
PostSubject: Re: *~*Torn Wings*~*   *~*Torn Wings*~* EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 8:00 pm

Thank you Smile
Back to top Go down
Kritten
Admin
Admin
Kritten

Female Number of posts : 8780
Roleplay Name : Kitty Kitz
Awards : *~*Torn Wings*~* Badge

*~*Torn Wings*~* Empty
PostSubject: Re: *~*Torn Wings*~*   *~*Torn Wings*~* EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 9:08 pm

Yay! Eliot is getting picked on by everyone! ^^

I'm surprized Vaugh doesn't carry band-aids. He does travel a lot after all.

In conclusion, awesome job. I will get mad if you don't continue your story.
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

Female Number of posts : 6205
Roleplay Name : Arden Auiban
Awards : *~*Torn Wings*~* Esaward

*~*Torn Wings*~* Empty
PostSubject: Re: *~*Torn Wings*~*   *~*Torn Wings*~* EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 9:28 pm

Aww...I always liked Elliot. 8[ He was cuuuuttteee--in an I-want-to-hug-you kinda way, not a romantic kinda way. O.o But, in a scary, less obnoxious way, he reminded me of Rick. So he was kinda creepy.

But still, he was sweet! And shy!
Back to top Go down
http://undertheorangetree.deviantart.com/
Aiyo
Hero
Hero
Aiyo

Male Number of posts : 2710
Roleplay Name : Aliegha Fraan
Awards : *~*Torn Wings*~* Hdbadge

*~*Torn Wings*~* Empty
PostSubject: Re: *~*Torn Wings*~*   *~*Torn Wings*~* EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 9:37 pm

o.o... Btw 8D Saying again I like your story alot! 8D

(o3o Ardy.. when I first bought harvest moon another mineral town( or something) rick was the first one to get seduced by my character LOL!!! then o.o everything went downhill 8D
Back to top Go down
http://canaharu-kun.deviantart.com/
MoNkEy!!
Farmer
Farmer
MoNkEy!!

Female Number of posts : 930
Roleplay Name : Kathia or Kat

*~*Torn Wings*~* Empty
PostSubject: Re: *~*Torn Wings*~*   *~*Torn Wings*~* EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 10:03 pm

good story!Vaughn is in it!i'll read part 2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/monkey970005
*~*HeartsWings*~*
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
*~*HeartsWings*~*

*~*Torn Wings*~* Empty
PostSubject: *~*Torn Wings*~*   *~*Torn Wings*~* EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 10:20 pm

Since i'm pretty bored right now i'll put up part 2 Cool

[size=12]*~*Torn Wings*~*[/size] part 2
Well, i just met Vaughn who made me fall head over heels-wait i'm not falling in love, right. I'm also going to work on(drum roll) building the bridge to the meadow and what's the deal between Julia and Elliot well anyway i must make this island GROW!!!!!!
"Time to farm," i told myself. Then i looked at the calendar-it's friday which meant that Vaughn isn't here. A thought ran across my head, why am i acting this way towards him-i just met the guy but i feel so lonely that he's not here......
"Snap out of it, girl," I told myself. "You gotta stop thinking and start working." I started for the door when Julia walked in-and yes, she did NOT knock....as usual.
"Nikkei, i gotta ask you something." I look at julia, she had a sad face like a little blonde puppy who had lost it bone. "What is it," i asked her. Julia floppes down on my bed, "Have you ever felt kinda nervous around a certin person." The first thing that came to mind was..
Vaughn
"N-NO," I lied hopefully covering the guilt in my voice. "I never felt that way, why you ask." Julia looked up at the celiling of my house, "Well......" her voice trailed off then she said, "Never mind. Thanks for the girl talk." Julia bounced out of my bed and ran out of my house. I sighed, I couldn't tell Julia. I trying to figure this all out myself just laying it down on Julia will be troublesome. I walked slowly outside, smelling the cool nice breeze. If only....i had someone to share my life with. I look over my perfect clean yard-my field was free of no weeds-then i saw a weed. The big green weed was growing in front of my field. I rolled up my sleeve and aproach the weed.
"Your going down, weedy," I shouted. Then i wrapped it around with my bare hands, tugging. It wouldn't give up.
"Tug harder," a voice told me. I turned around quickly, trpping on feet then falling in the arms of someone.
"Thanks alot, Elliot-wait Elliot."
"No problem, i came to help."
Elliot did a large grin, "So you need this Weed out." I pulled my back-length sandy brown hair back, "Yea that would be helpful." Elliot aproached the weed, tugging at it. Elliot let go of the weed and wiped the sweat off his forehead, "Thats one strong weed." I squinted my eyes at it, "I know what to do now." I cracked my knuckles then wrapped my hands around it again, "Elliot, i wont you to get the weed cutter out of my rucksack then cut the bottom of the weed." Elliot hurried to my back, finally grabbing out the weed cutter. In seconds Elliot had cut that annoying weed out of my Field.
"Thanks Elliot your a life saver."
"Well, it was all you."
I grinned back at elliot, "Your right it was all me," I joked. ME and Elliot laughed together, The sun was setting on the horizion.
"I'll be back. I have to go to Chen's shop," i told elliot while running to W.Town. "Ok bye, Nikkei." I kept running and turned backwards for a second to smile back at elliot when i crashed into another thing. My heart started to pound faster than my mind could find words. Could this actually be....
"Nikkei, wonderful seeing you this time of day."
"Oh...hi, Gannon," I tried hiding the disappointment in my voice. Gannon cocked his head side-ways, "What the big disappointment." I look all around the area to make sure no one was around, "Well, i hoped i would run into someone-not like i don't like running into you but...."
"Ah, i get it. Let me tell you something. I have my little girl coming tommrow and i'm wondering if your willing to be friends with her." I gave him a smile,"Sure, i would be glad to meet you little girl." Gannon smiled and looked at the sky, "I have to warn you, she looks exactly like me." For a second i imagined a smaller Gannon with black hair and a pink dress on-i wish my mind wasn't so wandering.
"Oh then she must be beautiful."
"Yes, very beautiful. I will send her to your house, ok."
"OK."
I woke up again, this time i wasn't going to farm-i'm a little tired. Before i could yawn a little girl with curly blonde hair, big blue eye's and wearing a small cute dress on came in my house-She must be quick with the fad cause she did not knock-like everyone else.
"Hi my name is Eliza. Are you Nikkei."
"Yes, i am. Nice to meet you."
The little girl smiled at me, "So are you expecting anyone." I scratched the back of my head, "Yes, actually i'm expecting Gannon's daughter-she looks just like him i'm told." Eliza did a light girly giggle, "Really, so if she walked into your house right now would you spot her." I nodded but when i did she bursted out in a laugh and even that was so girly, "I'm Gannon daughter, Eliza." I was utterly speechless. That little girl had the same blood Gannon which made me question what Gannon truely look like.
"It's nice to meet Nikkei, Daddy was right when he said your beautiful." I looked down and blush from the embrassment, "Uh, i not i mean you are really cute, Eliza." Eliza gave me a wink. "Oh stop with the lies," Eliza laughed. "Well, i gotta go, Daddy going to show me the island. I hope we can be good friends." Eliza shortly enough left my house. What a cute little girl she is. But i can't shake this pain i kept feeling. Where's Vaughn....When's he's coming back. "I sound so wanting," i said. "Maybe if i fish i might feel better-it is early." All day i went fishing and shipping them in the box until i reached 35,000 G. Unfortunely i am to tired to go to Gannon, maybe tommrow. I climbed in my warm soft bed and slept.
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Today, is the big day. Today is Monday-the day i will unlock that bridge to the meadow!! Before i could check the calendar a man with a purple scraf came in my house-which made me think, Why is everyone barging in my house for??
"Hi, I'm Denny and I'm a fisherman looking for some great fish." Wow this denny guy is also amazingly good-looking.
"I'm Nikkei, the um farmer of this island." Denny shook my hand widly, "Ok, my house is down by the beach i hope you come by." With saying that Denny left my house. I rubbed my neck, "Where's Vaughn," i wondered. "Wait i gotta be independent....i can't wait for him to- GAh i sound like a idiot who has mixed emotions." I walked out of my house glancing over the field, "Beautiful." Today my fruits are growing really awesome i gotta-Oh My goodness the MEADOW. I raced to W. Town and as usual i crash into something....maybe it's-
"Hi Nikkei."
"Oh hi Chen."
Chen is the island store-he had a huge selection of stuff which mad us all really happy. Cehenm held his little boy charlie hand, "So whats the rush, Nikkei." I give up, no more wishing-its pointless.
"Excuse me, Chen, I have something to do." Chen did a smile at me and kept walking ahead with charlie's hand tightly in his. I finally got t Gannon house where he and Eliza was in a middle of a game of Hide and go Seek. After a few mintues of watching gannon tumble down to get Eliza, he finally saw me in the door way.
"Ah, Nikkei. Hello."
"I need you to build that bridge to the meadow."
Gannon nodded, "Got the money."
"Yes."
Gannon took my money and smiled at Eliza, "I have it done tommorw."

Wednesday made it way quickly, After Gannon build my bridged i came across a little sprite in the Medow-we talked a bit and that was all. I jumped out of bed feeling dazed, i think i caught a spring cold like how you get Summer colds except i got a spring one. I laied in bed coughing like crazy until my door suddenly opened. Who is it this time.
"Nikkei, are you sick. Maybe thats what happen when you land on top of people."
"V-Vaughn how-," my sneeze interuppted my sentence. Vaughn walked over to my bed,"Hope you get better." I blushed again, he was rubbing my head softly. "Vaughn where were you."
"Working. I'm a animal dealer so i'm on the ship with the animals because of that i'm only here Wednesday and Thursday," Vaughn stopped then looked at me with worry eye's. "You sure you'll be ok."
"I'm sure," i assured. "But will you mind staying by my bed side." Vaughn pulled up a stool and sat on it by my bed, "Sure. Now get some rest, Ok."
"Ok."
I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you
Part 3 soon enough-depending if i have nothing to do lol -no i mean lol! -yes i forgot the icon lol- lol! Sorry its long
Back to top Go down
MoNkEy!!
Farmer
Farmer
MoNkEy!!

*~*Torn Wings*~* Empty
PostSubject: Re: *~*Torn Wings*~*   *~*Torn Wings*~* EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 10:46 pm

i didnt notice it was long!lol ill be watching out for part 3
Back to top Go down
*~*HeartsWings*~*
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
*~*HeartsWings*~*

*~*Torn Wings*~* Empty
PostSubject: *~*Torn Wings*~*   *~*Torn Wings*~* EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 1:43 pm

*~*Torn Wings*~* part 3

After feel down for days that Vaughn wasn't on the island i caught a spring cold(yes i don't understand it either.) My only success was that i finally unlock that meadow. Gannons daughter is finally on the island-now they look like a family. Even though they like nothing alike i have to say their cute together. And some odd fishermen came to the island too, and the best part of all is.....THAT VAUGHN IS BACK ON THE ISLAND WOOHOOO....i hope i can play it cool.....but i must make this island grow!!!!!!!!
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*'
I opened my eye's slowly. I still had this darn fever bothering me. But most important is...
"Vaughn. Where you," i shouted. He wasn't in the house, i can see my small house from the corner where my small bed ls-how can taro and his family get a super upgrade and not me. The door slowly opened allwoing me to see Vaughn at the door looking back. "Vaughn is that you," i said in a sleepy tone. Vaughn closed the door and sat on the stool beside my bed, "Yea, you feeling better." I shook my head, "No this cold is killing me." Vaughn put the back of his hand on my forehead. I felt myself blushing, his hands were really warm but that's bad for a sick person-right. Vaughn lifted his head off my forehead. "Your still very hot," he said. "You should stay in bed for awhile longer."
"But the farm-."
"Elliot and the others are doing it for you so stop worrying."
But still i can't help but worry. I mean you got a weak boy(no offense elliot), A girl-whom i barely see do anything(No offense Natalie), A store worker and his son, A animal saler....but still they have a old man who...has exprience farming...... maybe i am worrying to much. After thinking long and hard on what vaughn said to me, he got up walking to the door, "I'll be right back." I noticed he was leaving his gloves(he took them off to feel my head). "wait Vaughn your gloves," I shouted. Vaughn turned around quickly able to see my tumbling out of my bed. Before i could hit my small house floor, i was laying on something. I lift up my head to see vaughn on the floor-right under me. How embrassing....but he kept staring into my eye's and i did the same. Just when i was blushing i stared into his sweet lavendar eye's. Before i could say anything with a drop of romance i heard the door swing right open.
"Um is this a bad time."
Me and Vaughn shot a look at Denny who held the door wide open...with everyone behind him. Eh, Karma is a pain sometimes. Everyone was watching us in the same position i was saying. Everyone making those "awww" and those "ohhhhhh" and mostly those kissey faces. That made vaughn angry enough that he lifted me off him and stormed out the house. I just stood there watching him go and Sneezed a couple of times. Julia skipped all the way to me, "You lied to me. You and Vaughn is total on-."
"You mean was on. Can't you people ever knock geez, i mean i didn't knock at maribelles but she was on store hours. You guys just messes up everything, now just get out," i yelled. Everyone had a hurt expression on their faces and in a few seconds they disappered to where they came. It still wouldn't fix the fact that Vaughn most likely will never come back to this island. I soon felt drowzy enough to fall in my bed to sleep regreting yelling at everyone.
I woke up. It wasn't even morning yet, still night time. I jumped out my bed in ran out the door. Tonight Vaughn is going- leaving with me saying sorry. I couldn't live with myself knowing that i was all my fault how it got embrassed. I took a quick glance at my field, They did a okay job there. But anyway back to getting to the beach. I ran fast dispite the fact i still had this cold making my vision blurry, Body hurts and the contant sneezing. Finally reaching beach i saw Vaughn looking in the night sky by the big brown boat. "Vaughn," i screamed. His intentions quickly turned to me, "Nikkei what are you-."
I feel on my knees. I had no more energy left to do anything else. In a few seconds i felt my body getting picked up. I knew who it was. Vaughn of course picked me up. I wrapped my arms around his neck hoping that i wouldn't weigh him down.
"I-Im S-Sorry for what happened e-ealier."
"It's not your fault...i was just a little embrassed thats all."
"I really need to get a lock," i whispred. I heard for the first time Vaughn's laughter. It sound lift and carefree like everyone's laugh should be. I laid my head on his shoulders falling asleep. I woke up minutes later when heard the door close. Few steps closer and vaughn whispred to me, "Let go, Nikkei. You need to sleep." I slowly let go of vaughn feeling my bed warmth again. Something started to cover my body, it was really warm like a blanket or something. Finally before i drifted into a complete sleep i felt something warm on my forehead for like two seconds. I looked up and Vaughn had given me a little peck kiss on the forehead, i smiled. He looked in my eyes for short period of time and right before i could sleep he said,"I never felt this way before. It's a weird feeling, really warm feeling. and it started all because of you," He leaned to me ear," Thank you." FootSteps grew further and further away to me. And when that door opened then closed i fell asleep.
*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Thx for reading cheers Sorry its so short......Anyway Part 4 may be done today!!!! I hope it does cause its alot of fun doing this Razz Very Happy Smile
Back to top Go down
MoNkEy!!
Farmer
Farmer
MoNkEy!!

*~*Torn Wings*~* Empty
PostSubject: Re: *~*Torn Wings*~*   *~*Torn Wings*~* EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 9:31 pm

ooooo nice!fun writing and a good for reading
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

Male Number of posts : 4687
Roleplay Name : Amando
2nd char:Roan

Awards : *~*Torn Wings*~* Cliffnov

*~*Torn Wings*~* Empty
PostSubject: Re: *~*Torn Wings*~*   *~*Torn Wings*~* EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 3:29 am

go vaughn!!
Back to top Go down
*~*HeartsWings*~*
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
*~*HeartsWings*~*

*~*Torn Wings*~* Empty
PostSubject: *~*Torn WIngs*~*   *~*Torn Wings*~* EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 5:52 pm

*~*Torn Wings*~* part 4

Right in the middle of romantic moment with Vaughn everyone in the island found out about us. Filled with guilt, ignoring my cold i ran after Vaughn to say goodbye. He was quite comforting which made my feel really warm......But since hes gone most of the week how can we grow? But putting that aside I must make this island grow
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**
"Ah, i feel better," i told myself. Then thinking back on what happened last night made me blush...i feel reallly...odd. I jumped out of the bed only to fall straight on my face, "Gosh, that hurt." Dejavu, This happened yesterday. I feel like theres something that will keep reminding me on what happened. Wait, Didn't Vaughn support my fall...he did. There was a sudden knock on the door-now they decided to knock,eh. "Can i come in," Denny's voice asked. I smiled, "Yea, come in."
Denny walked in with a white envenlope, "Um, We are having a upcoming festival at the Medow today around 10," Denny said handing me the envelope. "Were celebrating the opening of the meadow and would like you to be the Vp of it all since you alone did open it." I opened the envelope. It had sparkles and glitter all around it. In big Pink Letters it had Stated that i am the Vp of the island. Darn, Now i'm really angry at myself for yelling at them. Denny grabbed my hand and held it tightly, "I would like to know if i can accompany you in this event." Gah, didn't he know that me and Vaughn are-wait he only saw that Vaughn got mad at me and stormed out the house. He really is trying. "Well," I started softly. "Ok, i'll go with you. Only as-."
"Thank you," Denny had said Rushing out the house.
"Friends," i whispered to myself. I know i wont fall for him, I wont. I just need to keep my eye on the Vaughn(or prize if you will). Another Knock on the door alerted me then i heard julia's voice at the door-Everyone is finally knocking.
"Nikkei, Can i come in."
"Sure."
Julia came in wearing a stunning red dress. It had amethyst minerals at the bottom dazzling in plain sight. "Where's your dress," Julia asked. "I came to see that Nikkei flavor...but...your not dresses." My motuh drop, "How am i supposed to know we need to wear a dress-Nobody told me anything."
Julia looked like she was thinking for a moment then said, "Ah, thats because we was going to tell you when we came inside you house yesterday but then....we saw something. I think you know where i'm going with this." I flopped down at the bed, understanding the current situation. "Sorry for that," I aplogized. "I got kinda out of hand." Julia sat next to me on the bed shaking me softly, "No need to worry. It's kinda our fault anyway. This is your home and you have every right to be angry with us," Julia stopped for a second. "And i just reliazed that i have a extra cute dress you can make your own."
*~*~*~*~*~*~***~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~**~*
The festival in one look looked awesome. so many ballons and smiling faces around. Me and Julia stepped from the entrance while all eyes on us. I know their looking at Julia's beautiful dress than me but for some reason they all kept looking at me. Hm. Denny came out the crowd wearing a purple suit-he better be glad its pretty cool outside or he'll be baked.
"Y-You L-Look A-Mazing," Dennt struggled out. "You too, Julia." I noticed Julia looking over where Elliot is at. He was with the rest of the guys looking pretty sad-as usual.
"Go over to him," I whispered to Julia. "Make you move." Julia nodded, then taking a deep breathe she went over to Elliot giggling like a giggling fool. Denny suprisedingly took my hand and lead me to the food table, "Uh, so how you get that dress." The dress was only a soft pink dres with sliver tiny minerals at my waist and a flowing small train at my back-nothing special though. My brown hair was just in curls.
"So Denny now your trying to take her away from me,huh."
That voice....please don't be him....i mean i want it to be him but..
Vaughn walked up to me and denny, He was wearing a black tuexdo-WITH HIS HAT OFF. His sliver bangs covering most of his left eye. Vaughn jumped between me and Denny, Laughing. "I can't leave you alone for a day without someone trying to take you away," Vaughn said like he was more joking than really angry. "Ah, so you wanna go somewhere else." Vaugh pulled me away from denny who just stood there. I feel sorry for him but..Vaughn is back and he is the one i truely want to be with. "Vaughn, you can let go of my hand, I'm not going to ran away y'know." Vaughn slowly let go of my hand, then he pecked me on the forehead again, "I'm just a little upset...I'm sorry." I blushed. He's changing for me. He kissed me infront of so many before he wouldn't do that before(proof lies yesterday).
Vaughn leaned down to me and looked in my eyes. Gosh, he had nice eyes. I put my hand on his pale cheek, "Vaughn...let's go have some fun. I mean this is a festival." Vaughn did a small smile, "Yea, your right." He grasped my hand and held it tightly, All i can do is stare at him giving me so much emotion...i felt tears of happiness coming in my eyes. "Vaughn," I stumbled out. "I...." Should i say it now, is now the best time for me to spill my feelings out. I have this urge to say it but i am afraid of the response. Its such a powerful word, Which is hard to say when your afraid of rejection.
"What is it, Nikkei."
"Vaughn i...."
Vaughn rubbed my head, "Nikkei who can tell-."
"I Love you," I shouted.
Everyone around us eye's went directly to me whom had splilled my feelings out. Vaughn had a stunned expression in his face actually everyone had a stunned expression on there face. The tears started to run down my face as i run out of the meadow. I didn't bother to wipe my tears away since it'll keep coming down anyway.I ran down to the beach. The beach had always made me feel better. I'm so dumb sumping my feelings on him like that. Love is such a strong word i bet he only "Like" me. i don't hate him-well kinda- but i hate myself more. I sat on the rock watching the waves crash on the more little rocks. The waves dump everything on the rocks....but because of that the rocks break away. I saw the sun setting down on the horizon, Bringing oranges and red down to the sky.
"Nikkei are you ok."
I turned around seeing Denny walked over to the rock i was currently sitting on. "Nikkei are you ok."
"I'm fine," I lied wiping my tears away.
"I can see your not Ok."
"I'm fine," I snapped at him. Then i slowly started to cry again, "I'm sorry denny. I shouldn't took it out on you. It's just that-."
"I know, I know. Come down please."
I crawled down and cried on Denny's shoulder. He was warm-but in a different way of Vaughn a more-
"Just when i came down to see you, i find this."
I looked up to see Vaughn holding some blue flowers in his hand, "Vaughn wait." Vaughn clutched the Flower in his hand, "This is what happened when you let Love tear you wings. good-bye Nikkei."
"Vaughn," I cried. Vaughn gave me one sad look and left the beach.
Denny tied helping me up but i ignore him and left him standing alone, "I torn him," I wept. "Torn him in two. He trusted me, opened up to me and i just torn him."
I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you Thx for reading again Very Happy Very Happy Smile When i told this idea to my friend she cried.....i hope i didn't make you cry-that would make me sad
Back to top Go down
MoNkEy!!
Farmer
Farmer
MoNkEy!!

*~*Torn Wings*~* Empty
PostSubject: Re: *~*Torn Wings*~*   *~*Torn Wings*~* EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 12:03 am

NOOO!Vaughn left her....well it didnt make me cry but it was sad,then again good
Back to top Go down
*~*HeartsWings*~*
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
*~*HeartsWings*~*

*~*Torn Wings*~* Empty
PostSubject: *~*TornWings*~*   *~*Torn Wings*~* EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 1:32 am

I'm glad your not crying-but then again who would be beside my friend(She's somewhat emotional lol)
But now i have the cursed, awful, powerful, evil........
[b]WRITERS BLOCK
Oh the irony......
and thanks again for reading Smile
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

Female Number of posts : 6693
Roleplay Name : Kazumi Martin

Awards : *~*Torn Wings*~* Afsangelaward-4

*~*Torn Wings*~* Empty
PostSubject: Re: *~*Torn Wings*~*   *~*Torn Wings*~* EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 9:36 pm

i'm not crying either, it is sad though. i just don't get how she hurt him and why she was upset about confessing her love. is that the end or is there a part 5?
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

*~*Torn Wings*~* Empty
PostSubject: Re: *~*Torn Wings*~*   *~*Torn Wings*~* EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 8:21 am

i love it!!
Back to top Go down
*~*HeartsWings*~*
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
*~*HeartsWings*~*

*~*Torn Wings*~* Empty
PostSubject: *~*TornWings*~*   *~*Torn Wings*~* EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 1:20 am

*~*Torn Wings*~* part 5
Thank for Reading all the way to Part 5(Just a random Thanks-Dosen't Mean anything)
*~*~*~*~*~*~***~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
"I Can't do this anymore, I'm so tired," I whispered to myself. I am hurting so bad that i don't even wanna go outside to work. I pretty embrassed from yesterday so thats another reason-i guess. I'm really mad at Vaughn from his reaction from me telling him my eternal feelings. He just looked at me and just look shock like it was so random like we never spent anytime with each other...ok maybe i been a little dramatic about it but still.....Anyway all i did was cried on Denny shoulder which doesn't mean i am likeing him. Geez, now i'm sitting here alone by myself with no happiness, I even forgot what day it is since i been cooped up in my house. I'm really tired....i give up trying....It's pointless.
"Is it true you've been in your house for like the past 4 days."
"I don't want to hear it Vaughn"
Vaughn sat next to me on the bed, "Are you OK." I gave him a mad glare, "Don't worry about me," I snapped. "I'm fine." Vaughn gave me back a mean glare, "Hey, out of us both i should be the one mad here." I clutched me teeth together, "Ha, At first i thought it was me but then i remembred that you just stood there after i confessed to you." Vaughn had gquickly got up and quickly pulled me up in his arms, "Yea, i kept remembring that everyday i was gone. I'm sorry.I should had held you like i'm doing now." Few tears slip from my eyes while i hugged him back.
"Me and Denny had nothing going on i mean i was just upset so he comforted me-But i'm still sorry."
"You Know sometimes you can be a cry baby," He started. "But i still.....Love you."
My intentions quickly went to his soft face. He was smiling while holding me.
"Your so fraile you know, Nikkei."
I dug my face in his chest, "I know. I know." Vaughn pulled me away for a second then pulled out a blue feather, "I want to marry you."
"V-Vaughn i...."
"Take your time."
"Theres no time to take because i accept," I accepted while holding the hand Vaughn that was holding the feather. Vaughn did a small smile then in seconds he kissed me. We both kept smiling at each other, I can't believe that was so close as in giving up. "Vaughn," I started hoarsly, "I can't explain in words how happy i am." Vaughn nodded at me then said,"Me too, Nikkei. Our weddings in a week so get ready." I put my hand on his face, "I've been ready."
"Ah, So better get the stuff ready-Oh and we need to inform the church."
"And we Need to telleveryone the good news."
"And we need to find you a beautiful dress and me a new tuexido"
"And we need to plan i shedule and make wedding Vows."
"This going to be hard work if your not with me."
"Don't worry-I changed my work days so i'll be with you only this week but starting next week i'll be only gone Wednesdays."
"Perfect."
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Sorry it's so short-This is all i could think of right now-But NOW i feel like i rushed it.....Uh i hat doubt.......But thx for reading(Again) I 'm still going on so this is not the last of it!!!!
Razz Cool Laughing Very Happy Smile
Back to top Go down
MoNkEy!!
Farmer
Farmer
MoNkEy!!

*~*Torn Wings*~* Empty
PostSubject: Re: *~*Torn Wings*~*   *~*Torn Wings*~* EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 2:30 am

its not really short.AH!they're getting married how cute! yay!there more to it ill be waiting for it!
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

Female Number of posts : 6693
Roleplay Name : Kazumi Martin

Awards : *~*Torn Wings*~* Afsangelaward-4

*~*Torn Wings*~* Empty
PostSubject: Re: *~*Torn Wings*~*   *~*Torn Wings*~* EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 11:16 am

EEKKKK *megaglomp*
Back to top Go down
ihearthm
ihearthm

Female Number of posts : 27
Roleplay Name : tennira

*~*Torn Wings*~* Empty
PostSubject: Re: *~*Torn Wings*~*   *~*Torn Wings*~* EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 2:27 pm

beautifulll!!i just love it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
*~*HeartsWings*~*
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
*~*HeartsWings*~*

*~*Torn Wings*~* Empty
PostSubject: *~*TornWings*~*   *~*Torn Wings*~* EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 2:43 am

*~*TornWings*~* part.......6........
*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~**~~**~*~*~*~*~*
"I'm scared...what if i say something wrong," I worried. Today i'm talking to Julia who have her sets on Elliot. "You'll be fine, Nikkei. Just think about the love of your life and how your going to marry-"
"GAH,HOW CAN I MARRY." Today is the day of the wedding-The day where Vaughn and i are getting married but I;m scared.
"WHAT IF I TRIP," I shouted.
"Calm down. It'll go great," Marribelle said as she walked in. "Trust Me." I fell back pn the wall and Sighed. It's kinda hard to relax where i have White dress proving to me that that it's happening. We had been practing for days and at that everything went smoothly but what if.......what if something BAD happens...Oh gosh.
"Nikkei, Everything going to go fine."
"Yea, Nikkei don't doubt yourself so much."
"But what if-."
"Nothing going to happened," Julia and Marribelle shouted. I sighed again then i heard bells from outside ringing which meant time for the wedding. my stomach clutched out when Julia and Marribelle led me house of the house. As i was walking my train(Of my dress) had kept getting in the way. That's my fault-I told Vaughn i wanna walk down by myself with a long train he of course knew of unsteady i am....but he let me do it. The church door swung open and i saw everyone sitting at the chairs smiling at me and then i saw Vaughn-In a nice suit(Tuex) and his hair how it was at the festival. Something crawled up my spine.....
I walked down the long(Yes it quite long) hall with hopes of me NOT tripping. As i walk the train of my dress kept getting caught, I started to panic. No please don't let this happen..Not today. I'm almost there....Few steps away and..........................
I tripped.
The whole audience(The island Peeps) went into a total Awe. I laid on the floor embrassed. Until Natalie and Julia came and helped me up. Vaughn was Laughing, i mean really laughing hard which made me wanna laugh too. It was odd but me and everyone else started to laugh along Vaughn. I gathered up my flowers from the ground and walked up to Vaughn who had(after minutes of laughter)calmed down.
"We here of this island is here to Celebrate the love tie of Nikkei and Vaughn," Nate the pastor started. "Vaughn do you promise to be Nikkei's Husband to have and to hold, through sickness and poor through hunger and Sadness throughSuffering and rain through Food and Sitting through Money and FruitCakes..oh fruit cakes and through Hurt and Pain through-."
"I do, Geez. Stop making the tie so annoying."
"Well excuse me for making sure your actually there for her."
"I AM AND STOP BEING ANNYOING YOU IDIOT."
The whole church did a sigh but not a surprsing sigh more like a "thats normal" sigh. I also did a sigh, even Vaughn was right with Nate being really annyoing him blowing up is pretty normal.
"Well thats hurtful," The Pastor sobbed. "I am just making you will guys will be happy." He paused for a second. "That reminds me of a time when i married Susie-My wife. I loved fruit cakes but she hated them but we didn't know until after we were marry so we lived 23 years together to find out we was excatly the different on fruit cakes. And so our marriage ended and i wailed for many months and thats how i got ill. Its kind of funny but i remember Susie eating fruit cake at the diner when we met. Oh we met in my hometown. We was both so young i can remember all the dates. Like the time we went skating, having dinner. Its wonderful the more i think about it. Yes, Skating is Dangers because of those skates, man their sharp. Ah, that reminds me of that time a man fell and his skates-."
"SHUT UP, LISTEN HERE GUY," Vaughn shouted."I AM SICK AND TIRED OF YOUR STUPID REMEMBRING!!! ALL I WANT TO DO IS MARRY THIS BEAUTIFUL GIRL, NIKKEI. AND WITH YOU GOING ON AND ON ABOUT YOUR SUSIE-ME AND NIKKEI ARE STANDING HERE WAITING FOR US HAVE A WONDERFUL TIE. SO STOP REMEMBRING ABOUT YOUR PITFUL PAST AND GET US MARRIED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Nate wiped a small tear from his eyes, "Fine...Nikkei do take this rude-i mean Vaughn to be your husband." I grabbed Vaughn's hand and smiled, "Yes."
"You can kiss the bride-are you happy now mr. rude." Vaugh shot him a mean glare then had a soft sweet smile at me, "I am happy." We both kissed each other after tha but then Nate said, "Oh, yea. Mr. Vaughn made me forget from rushing me but does anybody reject the two."
"I DO," Denny shouted.Everyone glared at denny, "WHAT."
Denny swallowed hard, "I have a crush on Nikkei and i feel that she and i are made for each other."
"EH," SHouted.
I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you THX FOR READING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

*~*Torn Wings*~* Empty
PostSubject: Re: *~*Torn Wings*~*   *~*Torn Wings*~* EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 9:16 am

good!!
Back to top Go down
*~*HeartsWings*~*
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
*~*HeartsWings*~*

*~*Torn Wings*~* Empty
PostSubject: *~*TornWIngs*~*   *~*Torn Wings*~* EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 1:49 am

*~*TornWings*~*
(Someone voice) Ah....they are getting married. What a wonderful couple but.....Someone's intruptting the marriage-How dramtic. I feel like a should make a deal with this couple-But all for a price. A price that indeed will effect the future-Whats this price will be you may ask. Well, Let me tell you this.....
A girl young and free
Will soon be taught from me.
Ignored by everyone
Even that special one.
Love of her parents will tear the wings to let her be free.
*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
"D-Denny stop it...I don't love you," I told Denny. "I already happy with some one else." Denny looked the other way, "I want to believe that but something inside tell me to stop this relationship."
"Oh what trouple this is becoming," A booming voice called out. "Oh this is SO dramtic." Me and Vaughn ran outside from where the voice was coming from. A women with bright green and a light green dress stood outside the church,"Hello there troubled couple." Vaughn stood infront of me, "What do you want, Lima Bean Woman." She got a upset expression on her face, "Well after i wanted to help you on your little promblem."
"We have no problem."
"Really, So i guess if someone rejects the marriage you can still get married-I thought was against this Island rules by the Harvest moon Gooddess-And i'm sure on that."
"H-How did you know."
The woman gave a smile then said,"I know alot of things but anyway back to your problem. I know this witch who made me this Anti-Love potion."
Vaughn wrinkled his eyebrows then chuckled, "Whats the price, Miss Lima Bean."
"STOP CALLING ME THAT,"The woman breathed out slowly calming down. "There's no price except letting you Son/Daughter to learn some stuff."
"Who said we are even having children," Vaughn snapped. "Don't be to sure of yourself." The woman did a smile, "Ah, i hope the child wont have your attuide," She laughed. "I will find that amusing." I went beside Vaughn holding his hand. I Cleared my thoart then said, "Um, So That potion will stop Denny loving me." The Woman gazed at me, "Yes." I clutched his hand more, "Um so where is this potion." Vaughn eyes flared up in anger, "What," he shouted. "you'll allow this Lima Bean princess-."
"IM NOT A LIMA BEAN.-"
"Anyway, How can you accept that."
I closed my eyes slowly then opened them back up slowly, "Well, you said it yourself on how we won't have children and plus i wanna marry you. I didn't fall on my face just because it's fun."
"Thats actually your fault."
"Well anyway, Lets just accept. Please Vaughn, we came so far."
"Fine. When you say it like that......."
The woman smiled brightly. "OKay excellent," She chirped. "Here it is." The bottle flew in my hands. "Just spill it on Denny then Boom-He is not in love with you."
"OKay."
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*
"I'm so sorry, Denny."
"It's Ok. Nikkei. I know your sometimes Clusmy."
"Isn't that right," Vaughn agreed. "Well see ya later, Denny." Denny smiled then headed off home with everyone else. I hugged Vaughn then did a smile, "I'm glad that we're married."
"Me too."
Vaughn and i kissed then went inside the house. He flopped on his bed and stared at the ceiling, "I hope we don't have a kid."
"We won't."
"I Know but the possiblities."
"And you say i worry to much," I laughed. "Calm down. We won't OKay, So just relax."
*~*Two Seasons Later*~*
"Nikkei, you okay," Vaughn asked. "Nikkei are you listening." I squeezed my eyes shut. I feel ill, "No....I feel horrible again."
"Again-Wait i'll go get the doctor." I heard Vaughn footsteps out the door then in a moment more entering inside.
"Nikkei, Doctor Trent is here."
"Yes, Nikkei i'm here. Nikkei please Come here if you can."
It been a hour or so but then Dr. Trent finshed examining me.
"Your not ill-Your going t have a Baby. Congrats."
Me and Vaughn frooze. The unbelieveable happen. No....this can't be happen.
"Uh, aren't you guys happy. I mean Life is such a beautiful thing."
Vaughn shot him a mean glare, "Get out." Dr. Trent eye twitched, "What do i-."
"Just get out," I cried.
Dr. Trent gently walked out the door and when he did i ran into Vaughn opening arms and sobbed, "I'm happy we're having a kid but in this situation-."
"No worries as long as she don't know we are fine."
"Vaughn-."
"Be quiet-Don't stress so much."
"OK.I'm just so scared."
"Me too."
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*
THX FOR READING.........Gah, Squel coming!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
MoNkEy!!
Farmer
Farmer
MoNkEy!!

*~*Torn Wings*~* Empty
PostSubject: Re: *~*Torn Wings*~*   *~*Torn Wings*~* EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 3:45 am

OMG!keep writing keep WRITING!oh noz they are having a kid!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

*~*Torn Wings*~* Empty
PostSubject: Re: *~*Torn Wings*~*   *~*Torn Wings*~* Empty

Back to top Go down

*~*Torn Wings*~*
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Harvest Dreams :: HM Creativity :: Written Creativity-
Jump to: