Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

*~*Torn Wings*~*

Go down 
+4
Eternal Silence
Kritten
Aiyo
*~*HeartsWings*~*
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
*~*HeartsWings*~*
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
*~*HeartsWings*~*

Female Number of posts : 139
Roleplay Name : Nikkei

*~*Torn Wings*~* - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: *~*TornWIngs*~*: *~*Blacken Hearts*~*   *~*Torn Wings*~* - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 8:34 pm

*~*TornWings*~*:*~*Blacken Hearts*~* part 1
*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.**.*.*
"Come here little butterfly," I said while jumping up and down on my bed. The butterfly fluttered and fluttered out of my room and into the hall way of my house. I jumped out my room in a hurry then tripped and fell.
"Be more careful next time, Dawn."
"Sorry Daddy."
I Jumped looking at my father straight in the eys. I swallowed hard, He hated when i'm clumsy-well i think?
"Geez, you and your mother personality are so the same it amaze me."
"But she looks just like you," My mother chirped in. "Dawn please be more careful." My father turned to her and sighed, "You should talk." My mother pucked out her lips then walked away-then fell.
"Can't anyone but me walk a perfect straight line without falling," He complained while walking over to my mother and picking her up. "Be more careful, This is Dejavu." I laughed, "Well thats how it is." My dad did a small smirk, "I guess." I smiled back at him then my mother said, "She has your beautiful purple eyes and your sliver hair..though hers is alot longer." I ran my hands through my long sliver hair, "Well.....i'm going outside." I quickly ran outside the house. It was Spring 19-a wonderful spring indeed. I walked outside to see the 'other' kids playing without me of course. I didn't know how or why they don't ever wanna play with me but all i know is they have a seemed to be disgust in me. Their was Samantha(everyone just call her Sammy). Samanthat had long long blonde hair. She also had these big blue eyes, too. But out of eveyone in the group she was the most quiet and the most Shy. Next there was Lenny, He had dark brown swirly hair and a light brown skin. He wore a purple scarf around his neck. Lenny was the most kindest in the grup of I-Hate-Dawn-Club unite. And(unfortunely) there was James, James had also blonde hair and blue eyes but his hair was short and more ruffled/Spikey. James is and always be the totally snob-whom i had a great hatered towards him then everyone in that stupid club. He was the so-called 'Leader'. Ha, He couldn't even lead a squirrel to a tree(and that counts for any tree around). There were two more on this island that wasn't born here-Natasha and Skyy. Skyy was actually a boy(Somepeople like thinking thats a girl name)-he had sliver hair and big green eyes. But he was very to himself. Natasha had light brown skin, and black eyes. She was very out going-ready for everyhing. And they all had been convinced by James that i was a freak-a annoyance-a evil creature. It did hurt a couple of times but then i grew a fort to block those idiots words. I kept walking out of the town and into the forest where i played with the wolves that roams around. I just love animals, espically dogs. We have a dog named Wolfie. We named him wolfie because when i was small i used to think he was a wolf....embrassing......but hey i was a kid. I am now a teenager-(Yes 13 does count as a teenager...well thats what i keep trying to convince everyone).
"Thats strange the Wolfves not here todat," I said to myself. "Maybe their further up some where." I keep walking until i saw this beautiful pond and a church beside it. Thats was the old church we have a new one near by the town so nobody comes here anymore except giving a gift to the Harvest Goddess. I walked towards the pond and leaned over until my foot accidentally knocked a rock into the pond. Something shimmered-more like sparkling brightly. It shined so bright it almost blinded me.
"Hello, Dawn.Finally i get to meet you."
*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*
Finally, The new Sqeal is HERE*people clapping* Thx for reading again. On my new game of Island of happiness i jsut got married to Vaughn(again). WOO it took alot of work(like last time) but this time i did it more earlier in the game. Well anyway Thx for reading and Happy 4th of July*when it comes beacause part 2 may not be up about time then*
Back to top Go down
MoNkEy!!
Farmer
Farmer
MoNkEy!!

Female Number of posts : 930
Roleplay Name : Kathia or Kat

PostSubject: Re: *~*Torn Wings*~*   *~*Torn Wings*~* - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 8:42 pm

the seqel!yay!i dont know how to spell it though!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/monkey970005
*~*HeartsWings*~*
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
*~*HeartsWings*~*

PostSubject: *~*TornWings*~*:*~*Blacken Hearts*~*   *~*Torn Wings*~* - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 2:31 am

*~*TornWings*~*:*~*Blacken Hearts*~*part 2
*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*
"How did you know my name."
"I know alot of things,Dawn. But tell me why are you so hurt."
I felt stunned on her words, "I'm not hurt-."
"Stop lying. You are. I feel a barrier you had out up..i can feel it."
The wind started blowing making my long sliver hair go everywhere. "I-I...."
"Listen do you want a friend."
This was the first time a person actually asked me this, and i'm serious. "Yes," i said with no hestitation. "I would love a friend. I actually never had one since all the other Kids think i'm a freak." The woman walked ACROSSED WATER and sat next to me, "I know how you feel," She started. "I was alone."
"But your so..different."
"I know thats why they neglected me."
"I don't mean that i mean "different" by unquie, y'know."
"Your such a funny little girl."
I spent hours and hours talking to her until i noticed that the sun was setting. "The sun is setting really nice, y'know."
"Yea, Espically around here. You should go home now, your parents get worried but come back tommrow, OK."
"Ok. See ya Later."
I ran down the forest when the moon rose into the night sky and speaking of Sky-I saw S-K-Y-Y Skyy sitting on a log staring into the SKY....ha...thats funny. Skyy is staring at the Sky. "Dawn," He said with a easy tone. "Why are you out so late." I turned my attention to him, "You should talk-Why are you here so late." Skyy got up and walked towards me staring into my purple eyes, "Well...," he started. "I have a thing for the stars," He stopped then started up again, "And girls." I held my breathe then Skyy laughed, "Ha, i thought you'll be a tad bit different from the other girls around here," Skyy turned his back and started to walk away. "Since you are different." I did something maybe i shouldn't had done. I grab a rock and threw it at Skky, "Stop being such a jerk." It hit his back and bounced right off. Skyy turned around at me then did a smirk, "So you are different, Oh no one will ever think to hit me with a....rock." I felt so angry, i felt like...Gah, I just tired of everyone treating me different-they don't even know me. I clenched my fist up, "Stop acting like i'm so different. Tell stupid James that i'm not different and to everyone one else tell them that life to short on following others-."
"Stupid."
"What did you call me."
"Thats stupid what you just said," Skyy did a casual walk towards me again. "If life to short to be the same then why do you hate to be called Different. If you feel so strongly about that then why do you insisit on denying that you are different or are you telling yourself that just to feel better. Don't tell me your actually doing that. Telling yourself that life's to short to be following people but yet you go around and hate others from you are being different, wishing that you are like them but you use your anger to cover up that sadness you feel deep inside.Listen Dawn, the most importan thing is to find out your true feelings and being not so easy to find out. The others are pretty stupid but i can see right through you." I froze, frozen from his icy words. They shot like daggers right through me. I felt like those words had made me open one eye. Skyy had seen right through me like he had said. "Skyy....how...."
"Like i said, I'm not as stupid as everyone else."
I did a smiled at him, "Your not as stupid as them but i have to say you are annoying like them." Skyy did a cool smile, "Yea...i know, Hey Dawn you want this." Skky flinged a mushroom at me. "I know you like those things....."
"Yea i do, thank you Skyy."
"Well, i could have gave you carrots-."
"Ugh, gross. I'm glad you didn't give me Carrots." Skyy put his fingers in his sliver bangs, "Yea, I know. Dawn please take care." He started leaving.
"Skyy please don't-."
"Tell anyone...don't worry i won't and if i did they will be still stupid and think your some kind of...monster."
"Thank you, Skyy."
"Don't stress about it."
Then he left with the moonlight shinning on him as he left me smilling.
THX for reading-its kinda late but...I'm kinda bored XD
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

Male Number of posts : 4687
Roleplay Name : Amando
2nd char:Roan

Awards : *~*Torn Wings*~* - Page 2 Cliffnov

PostSubject: Re: *~*Torn Wings*~*   *~*Torn Wings*~* - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 8:03 am

go!!really good awesomeness!!
Back to top Go down
*~*HeartsWings*~*
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
*~*HeartsWings*~*

PostSubject: *~*TornWings*~*:*~*Blacken Hearts*~*   *~*Torn Wings*~* - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 3:29 pm

*~*TornWings*~*:*~*Blacken Hearts*~* part
"How did he know," I wondered to myself. "How did he know all those things about me." I was walking home after that talk with Skyy. He made me open one eye and see what i have thinking-he knew me better than i knew myself. Its quite strange but i feel warm. I open the door slowly but then my father came charging at me like a wild bull.
"Where have you been so late," My father said sternly. "Who told you to be out so late-Whats your reason."
"I'm sorry."
My father face lighten up a bit while he took me in his arms,"Man was i worried."
"I'm sorry for making you worry,Daddy."
I don't have a clue why but everytime i call him "Daddy" he blush like crazy. My mother says cause he's knew to this family thing since he didn't really have one which made me think about my father a little bit harder.
"Dinner been ready so now your foods cold."
"Ok."
I sat down and at the Yummy Mushroom Soup my mother cooked up. And after that i went to bed.
*Skyy's View*
The sun, Geez do i hate the sun. I prefer the bright moon instead. I am now watching the others playing some game of Make-Fun-Of-Dawn. I really do hate it when they make fools of themselves. Dawn is.....
"Hey, Skyy i wanna talk to you."
James-That guy really makes me mad for some odd reason. I'm only in this club because of Lenny-He's my best friend i guess you can say. Lenny talked to me as soon i came on this island. Lenny's a really good guy.
"Everyone please give Skyy and i some privacy."
Everyone did what James did and banished from a second.
"What do you want James," I dragged. James narrowed his eyes, "What was you doing with Dawn," he asked. I put my hand on my forehead and smiled, "Oh, wouldn't you like to know."
"Stay away from her," James snapped. "Honestly, you should really stay away from her."
"Are you worried about me or her."
James squinted his eyes at me, "It doesn't matter. Just as captain stay away from her."
"Why should he, James," Lenny came in walking besides James. "Why should he stay away."
"Because," James sneered. "I said so." Lenny patted James on the Shoulder, "Honestly, your not the boss of us-."
"Captain-."
"Thats only in the club, Lord James,"Lenny laughed. "Sometimes James you can be a little controlling."
"I do-."
"Yes you do," i interuppted. "Anyway i better get ready to see her again if you don't mind." I started to turn away from him until a idea crosses my mind, "How do you feel James when i say her name." James like starstrucked then he turned away. Me and Lenny kept walking deeper and deeper away from the beach(where the club usually plays) and into the forest where Lenny stopped.
"Whats wrong lenny," I asked. "You got something messed up in your stomach."
"This is no time for jokes," He snapped. "You never told me your going after, Dawn."
"I didn't tell you because i not," I corrected. "She's just a expriement, thats all. So if you want her i'll step off."
"Gah-."
"Your so easy to figure out, Lenny." I turned away from Lenny and walked back into town. James stood right in my face. Looking at me with a angry face.
"Stay away, Skyy. I'm warning you and Lenny." Lenny stepped beside me and made a kissy face, "Aw, Look Skyy, James is growing up. He's trying to protect Dawn from you awwwwww-."
"Cut it out-."
"It's so Cute right Lenny, The two love birds falling in the nest wait it takes TWO to fall in love so what if Dawn don't like him," I picked. "What if she-oh i don't know-falls in love with you or me." James face turned red as a beet, "I don't like her," He shouted. "She is disgusting weirdo and she makes me sick. SHe is so freaky and she loves animals way to much. Now why whould i like her."
"Hmmmm, I guess this isn't knew, James just when i thought you was low...."
"Gah, Dawn."
Me and Lenny ran further away from James and laughed our butts off. Dawn had came right when James had been making fun of her-he's chance is droping down to a 2% percent chance of her likeing him to a 0% chance but a 100% chance of her wanting to tear him apart. Its so funny but i feel really happy she's mad at him. Geez, i feel really happy.
"Whats wrong with you," Lenny asked between laughes. "You stop laughing." I stood there looking at the clouds dispite this feeling of happiness, "She's.....mine....."
*Lenny's View*
"Wh-What do you mean she's yours," I asked Skyy. "Who's yours."
"Dawn," He responded quickly then he smiled. "I don't know why this is happening but it just is." I felt like really hurting Skyy-How can he do that to me.
"Wait, i thought you said 'She's just a expreiment.'" Skky gave me a sad expression, "I planned that at first but i didn't plan on....." his voice trailed off. "Falling in-."
"Shut up," I yelled. "Just shut up, I'm going home." I ran out of the forset. Skyy my best friend is going after her-Dawn- it makes me so angry.......that i gotta win her
THX for Reading(Sorry it been awhile)
Hope your 4th was awesome(Mine was)
Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised
Back to top Go down
MoNkEy!!
Farmer
Farmer
MoNkEy!!

PostSubject: Re: *~*Torn Wings*~*   *~*Torn Wings*~* - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 1:37 am

AWESOMENESS!
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

PostSubject: Re: *~*Torn Wings*~*   *~*Torn Wings*~* - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 9:06 am

the goodness flows within!!
Back to top Go down
*~*HeartsWings*~*
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
*~*HeartsWings*~*

PostSubject: *~*TornWings*~*:*~*Blacken Heart*~*   *~*Torn Wings*~* - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 2:52 pm

*~*TornWings*~*:*~*Blacken Heart*~*
[i]Please Don't go......Don't run away from me.....I'll be here waiting for you....Forever by the pond...
[b]*James View*
Stupid Skyy,Stupid Lenny,Stupid Dawn. Everyone is just making me upset today.I hate this, i really do.
"Dawn," i whispered. "Hmmm what a nice name." I walked up from town to the forest. I heard Dawn goes up there alot and stays there when the moon is high in the sky. I walked then i heard sounds from nearby. I went down and crept to a couple of bushes which is next to where the sounds was coming from. I listened closely to hear laughing and witty comments. Of course, MR.Perfect Skyy is flirting with Dawn-even what i told him not to.I cut out my rage and listened closely to their converstation.
"What does the stars mean to you."
"Well, I feel like the moon was lonely and needed some company or a friend so he made some. But you can't make friends so the stars slowly moved from the moon and became their own. They shine brightly to show their independence to the moon and show even how far away they are they will always be seen."
"Thats stupid, Skyy. Now i feel you just made that up to slowly but carefully show me your issuses."
"I have no issues."
I rolled my eyes. He is so big-headed. Me and Dawn converstation made had gone like this:
"Oh, James the stars are so beautiful."
"Not as beautiful of you Monster- I mean Dawn."
"Did you just called me a monster?"
"No, I didn't. I said Freak-I mean Dawn."
"Y'know what James your low. Where is Skyy-GoodBye James."
Errr....Maybe thats not the best imagination i made.I have to work on it, I must protect her from THEM(Lenny and Skyy). I know their plan. They are going after(Well Lenny doesn't seem to like her)Dawn because they know i like her. GAH, i need to be more careful on hiding things like that. It was a couple of years ago when i they suspected me of Liking her. I started calling her names to make up for how i feel now that i look back its a really dumb choice. How can compete against HIM!!!! She shows her intrest in him now. How can i compete with mr. romantic, Mr. Mysterious,Mr.BadBoy. Girls drink that up like a can of soda so how can i win.
"Well its nice talking to ya Dawn but i gotta go."
"Ok, you'll be here tommrow, right."
"right i promise."
Then right before my eyes he picked up her hands and kissed it. Dawn cheeks blushed red and showed it through her plae cheeks. Skky put it down and walked away while Dawn held her chest-WHERE HER HEARTS IS!!!!!!! That GUY makes me so angry!!!!Using his looks to fool Dawn-I know his game like the back of my hand. It's my turn, NOW.
"Dawn why are you here all alone," I said cooly. "It's pretty dark so you better get going." She narrowed her bright purple eyes at me, "Why should you care if the 'freak' is out or not. And how long you been here."
"I Just got here and i saw Skyy leave-actually i bump to him on the way up here then i saw a um....penny so i went behind th bush to pick it up," I lied straight out my teeth. Well, She shook her head and looked at the black clouds hovering over us in the sky.
"Y'know Skyy really touched me, he is such a really great-."
"Don't see him."
"What-."
"Skyy will play you like some kind of doll. Kiss you on the hand like a so called gentlemen then do the same to some other girl. Do really want to be hurt that way knowing your some kind of side-line or experiment how he says it."
"You don't even know him," She agrued. "He is two senstive and sweet to do such thing-he's misunderstood from people like you."
"Or seen through from people like you." Dawn shoot up and walked right past me grunting, "Ah, now i see the true you just like Skyy had said, Mr. Control." She then left, as i stood there thinking back on my words. I missed my chance again. Wait a flippin' second Skyy talked about me behind my back with Dawn and called me controlling.This is why i hate that guy.Everytime i think of him a brain nerve dies in my brain. Darn, that Skyy. I walked from the forest. I must play my next move carefully, I have to pick a right time a right setting to get Mr.Romantic to turn into Mr.Fraud then she will be mine. I hate the fact i'm in a love triangle-wait more like a love square, yea love square makes more sense in the situation. I walked inside my house seeing my pink haired mother sewing while my father started cooking-He loves cooking just as much as Lenny father loves fishing. I sat down at the table next to the table then a question popped in my head.
"Hey, what was Dawn's parents like since you grew up with them." My father did a wide open smile, "Oh, Vaughn was a loner-he stayed away from everyone.And Nikkei was so cheerful-she made this island grow to its full pontential and still is." My mother did a smile too then said, "Oh, she helped me when Samantha's father-Elliot my brother- was in fights. I remembred their wedding. It was so sweet until She fell and he yelled at the pastor and the pastor cried and they suddenly went outside and Nikkei pour some stuff on Denny-Lenny's father." My eyes started to twitch, Dawn's parents are the weirdest couple i ever heard of. Both of my parents smiled as i walked out the room and into my room to go to sleep.I know deep deep into my heart that me and Dawn will be together...like it needs to be....
THX FOR READING!!!
This again was pretty short-Sorry. Wink
Well here the characters parents:
Dawn:Nikkei/Vaughn
Skyy:Skye/Unknown(I haven't thought of a mom-Haven't played CuteXD)
Lenny: Denny/Lanna(I combined the names XD)
James: Naltlie/Pieere(I didn't make him look anything like his dad just that he he's blonde)
Samantha: Elliot/Julia(Yea.......)
Natasha: Unknown/Unknown(Made from inagination for the plot XD)
Well thx fro reading again and i will love to hear who is you fave. Character and if you don't mind why is that person your fave. character(Just to make sure i'm good at developing the characters cause that my flaw-Oh it can be any parents too but i doubt they'll have alot of fans XD)
Back to top Go down
MoNkEy!!
Farmer
Farmer
MoNkEy!!

PostSubject: Re: *~*Torn Wings*~*   *~*Torn Wings*~* - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 8:07 pm

i likes Dawn and Skyy...i dont really know why but just cuz of how they acts.write some morez!
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

PostSubject: Re: *~*Torn Wings*~*   *~*Torn Wings*~* - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 3:33 am

it's getting better
Back to top Go down
*~*HeartsWings*~*
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
*~*HeartsWings*~*

PostSubject: *~*TornWings*~*:*~*Blacken Hearts*~*   *~*Torn Wings*~* - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 1:22 pm

*~*TornWings*~*:*~*Blacken Hearts*~*
[i]Dont let me here alone while i watch you go a tear streaked across my face,
"Dont go,please just wait."
*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.**.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.**.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.**.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*
*Dawn's View*
Gosh,that guy james is so annoying. Trying to tell me what i know about Skyy-he knows nothing. I headed it for the house early today-i hope skyy won't mind me skipping out tonight,i just feel tired. It was twlight-the best and most beautiful time of day, "I feel relaxed." I started walking up the beach from fishing then i heard two people talking in town. I snuck in town quietly to see who's talking and when i saw i felt hurt all around. I felt tears coming from my eyes.
"Stupid Skyy i can't believe you'll do this," I shouted at him. Skyy eyes narrowed towards me then to Samantha who had been kissed on the hand-LIKE ME. "You play around with everyone-i couldn't beileve he was right." Skyy came walking up to me but i just pushed him away and went towards the forest. I ran as fast as i could until i bumped into something.
"Sorry,James," I mumbled and wiped my tears away hopefully fast enough so he wouldn't comment. But i was mere second late because he said, "Are you crying-What happened."
"Nothing," I snapped. "Just mind your on bussiness." I started to move from infront of him but he grabbed my arm and pulled me in.
"Don't cry. Please don't cry."
"Leave me alone, James." I said while holding on to him. But now that i'm being held by him i felt like i cn release myself. "He...i saw him and..." I started crying on his shirt(Sorry ^.^) i dug my face deep in his chest and grabbed his back clutching. But all he did was stroke my head gently, stroking and stroking.
"Your making me feel like a dog," I commented.
"Sorry."
"No...keep doing it...it's making me feel better."
"Ok."
*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.**.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.**.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.**.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*
yea...this is really really short but i will finished !!!!!!
Sorry its short
Back to top Go down
MoNkEy!!
Farmer
Farmer
MoNkEy!!

PostSubject: Re: *~*Torn Wings*~*   *~*Torn Wings*~* - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 7:34 pm

it was a little short but YES! good
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

PostSubject: Re: *~*Torn Wings*~*   *~*Torn Wings*~* - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 3:35 am

keep it up..more power..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *~*Torn Wings*~*   *~*Torn Wings*~* - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

*~*Torn Wings*~*
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Harvest Dreams :: HM Creativity :: Written Creativity-
Jump to: