Harvest Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeForum and Role Play RulesPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Oh the beauty of hate

Go down 
+3
clairexcliff
MoNkEy!!
afsangel
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

Female Number of posts : 6693
Roleplay Name : Kazumi Martin

Awards : Oh the beauty of hate Afsangelaward-4

Oh the beauty of hate Empty
PostSubject: Oh the beauty of hate   Oh the beauty of hate EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 9:53 pm

Chapter one-aint hate grand?

"Move." he glared "No." no glared back. I sware if you looked hard enough, you'd see lghting shoot from out eyes and crash into eachother. "uhh guys, you you not fight?' Juile asked. she closed her eyes and smiled, a sweat drop appaeared on her head. "Just as soon as she gets outta my way!" vaughn snapped. I put my hands on my hips. "uhh i'm sorry what!? as soon as i get out of your way?" "i just came here to buy medicne for my animals and now you're telling me to leave!" "how heartless can you get!?" Allas, it was a wensday. One of the most wreched days of the week. "heartless?!?!" vaughn yelled back with an angry sign on his head. "the moment you came in here you gave me attitude and then get in my way of doing my job!" "Man! you're such a priss!" "a WHAT!?" "like you got room to talk cowboy!!"

"oh dear, are they at it again?" maribelle sighed. Julie nodded and let out a sigh. they continued to bicker. "well if you got what you need, then leave!" vaughn said now trying to control his temper. "Guys, if you're going to Fight, could you please not do it here, you're scaring people." Marribelle said. Both vaughn and i looked at the other costomers, they all looked at us wide-eyed. "ugh, fine!" i said stressfully. 'but this isn't over cowboy, you can bet your hat on that.' i said as i walked out the door. "wouldn't dream of it princess.' vaughn grumbled. I stormed outside, my hands were clenched in fists. "wendsays, i curse thee!" i said to nobody at all. It was summer, and as hot as ever. I had been working extra hours at the farm.

I bet you're wondering why vaughn and i are at such odds. It happend the first day he came to this island, i was on the beach and saw a new face, so i thought i'd introduce myself. The moment i got to him he looked stright at me and said 'what do you want?" I have a short temper, so i tired to keep my cool and say hi. but before i could say anything, he spoke. "if you don't want anything, than for goodness sake, go away." ''you're taking awya precious time i have left in my life." 'i'd rather it not be wasted on some girl." and that's basicly what did it. I can't stand people like that! we've been at odds ever since. "i sware on every peach that grows on my tree i will destory him!" i said with an evil laugh. it was late, so i went home and took a shower. Tomarrow woul be better, becuase he was leaving. I finalyl fell into a deep, dreamless sleep.

Last edited by afsangel on Wed Jul 01, 2009 7:55 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
MoNkEy!!
Farmer
Farmer
MoNkEy!!

Female Number of posts : 930
Roleplay Name : Kathia or Kat

PostSubject: Re: Oh the beauty of hate   Oh the beauty of hate EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 10:00 pm

hehe, i like the story so far, continue,I wanna know what happens next!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/monkey970005
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Oh the beauty of hate   Oh the beauty of hate EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 10:05 pm

yep, therw will be parts >:3 The name of the narroater, by the way, is Cassey. I know alot of you are suspecting they'll fall in love, but as the author, i can not garentee dat Twisted Evil whether they end up together won't be detmerind till da end~
Back to top Go down
MoNkEy!!
Farmer
Farmer
MoNkEy!!

PostSubject: Re: Oh the beauty of hate   Oh the beauty of hate EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 10:56 pm

GASP!ok yea i wanted to know her name.but GASP!i need to wait ill the end!
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

Male Number of posts : 4687
Roleplay Name : Amando
2nd char:Roan

Awards : Oh the beauty of hate Cliffnov

PostSubject: Re: Oh the beauty of hate   Oh the beauty of hate EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 8:20 am

make more!!
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Oh the beauty of hate   Oh the beauty of hate EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 11:41 am

Chapter two- Why did you look at me like that? it's creepy.

When i woke up in the morning and got all my chores done, i decided to explore the forest today-newley opened. I tied my light brown hair into a ponytail and grabbed a backpack filled with water, first aid, cramra, food, the whole works.

The walk there seemed longer than usual, but somehow safter when i didn't spot cowboy anywhere. Reaching the bridge and glancing behind me one more time, i advanced into the forest. It was rather peaceful and quite. With the occational bird chirping or bug buzzing. If i was lost, i didn't really care. I finally made it to a pond, a rather big one at that. I deicded this would be my place to rest. I ploped on the ground and pull some food out of my bag. I was taking a big swig of water when i heard rustling in the bushes.

i stopped for a second, pulled the water bottle from my mouth, and glanced in that dicection. Nothing. I took out a sandwhich and started to eat it when the rustling came again. This time, i stood up and caustiously walked over. As i approched the bush, suddenly something popped out, i let out a gasp, but then i relized it was only a squirl. I let out a sigh of relief and then turned around. The moment i did, i felt all the air rush out of my as i saw wolves circillng around me. I felt my body shake. they didn't look very friendly, and they looked hungy too. i wanted to run, but my knees locked into position. i wanted to scream, but my mouth was dry and my lungs wern't allowing it.

one of the wolves advanced towrd me. It was so close when then, someone walked out. the wolves ran towrd him, yipping happily. Vaughn looked up at me. "you're turning purple, idiot." he said. relizing i had been holding my breath, i let the air woosh into my lungs. i felt wobbly all over. vaughn leaned down and pet one of his dogs. When he looked up at me, i sware i detected an once of worry in his face. But it was too quick come and gone to be sure. His expression turn irritated. "well, are you going to stand there like and idiot or speak?" I just shook me head. This was rather creepy and akward. A bit embarresed, scared, and upset, i picked up my thigs and turned to leave without another word. "hey!" i heard vaughn yell. i stopped and glanced behind my sholder. I couldn't emagine what expression was on my face, becuase the moment i looked at him, a wave of emotions crossed his face. Worry, confustuion, anger, and regret. I shook me head and contiued on down the path.

Last edited by afsangel on Wed Jul 01, 2009 7:57 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
MoNkEy!!
Farmer
Farmer
MoNkEy!!

PostSubject: Re: Oh the beauty of hate   Oh the beauty of hate EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 11:29 pm

hehe!WRITE SOME MORE!its getting good!
Back to top Go down
Red Riding Hood
Sprite
Sprite
Red Riding Hood

Female Number of posts : 2119
Roleplay Name : Blue

PostSubject: Re: Oh the beauty of hate   Oh the beauty of hate EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 11:32 pm

It's storyline is going great, and you've got quite nice use of adjectives and stuff...
Just remember to use paragraphs though, because it's hard to read giant blocks of text. :O

Remember paragraphs, and you've got gold, Kazu~
I like it so far, and the storyline is nice~ ^.^
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Oh the beauty of hate   Oh the beauty of hate EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 12:05 am

ok. ya, we just typing class en stuff and we had to use parapgraphs. i'll go back and fix it~ FIXED!
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Oh the beauty of hate   Oh the beauty of hate EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 12:16 am

Chapter three-There are plenty of other fish in the sea.

A few days had passed since that incident in the forest. I avoided vaughn for the rest of that day. I was out in my feilds now. I had been pushing my limits latley, and people were noticing. They told me to take it easy, but i just couldn't. I may be sutbborn and ill-tempered, but if there's one positive thing i am, it's hard-working. Good to know i have at least one good trait. If you can concider that a good trait.

Finally finishing my farm work, i headed inside to take a shower, it was a rather hot day and was sweating real badly. The bath felt good, it helped ease my head ache as well. It helped my relax my mind as well as my body. Though one thing was still confsusing me, what was that look he had on his face? A mix of emotions, it had been. Perhaps he felt guilty? Of that was the case, then good, that danr cowboy deserved to feel guilt. Though for some reason, i also felt slightly guilty. And the worst part was, i didn't know why. Should i feel guilty? What for? I shook my head and brushed it off to the back of my mind where it could bother me later.

Well, that day, that dreaded dreaded day had come. Wensday. I didn't bother stopping by merribelle's shop to say hi, becuase i knew he'd be there. Nope, i headed strieght to the beach with my fishingrod and bait. I had found myself fishing alot latley. Perhaps just to releif some stress by taking it out on the poor fish. Ah well, there are plently more fish in the sea. I took my stuff up to the dock and baited my rod, then cast it out. Incase you haven't noticed, i'm not a girly girl like alot of the girls on this island. In fact, elliot's sister was probably more girly than me. After about ten mintues, i finally got a bite. "Finally! time for some action!" i said now pumped up. It was a big one, perhaps bigger than i thought. It all happend so fast, i was pulled into the ocean so fast and suddenly i didn't have time to act. i tried to hold my breath, but the iky salt water had already rushed into me, making my lungs sting. the last thing i saw before blacking out, was someone dive in after me.
Back to top Go down
Eternal Silence
Admin
Admin
Eternal Silence

Female Number of posts : 6205
Roleplay Name : Arden Auiban
Awards : Oh the beauty of hate Esaward

PostSubject: Re: Oh the beauty of hate   Oh the beauty of hate EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 7:22 pm

Pretty good story. I like it so far. ^^
Back to top Go down
http://undertheorangetree.deviantart.com/
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Oh the beauty of hate   Oh the beauty of hate EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 7:43 pm

Chapter 4-Fish love, Fish kiss

When i woke up, i was un someone's bed. "ah! you're finally awake!" the voice said. it was one i didn't reconize. "what...?" i asked almost dreamily. i heard him let out a chuckle. 'where am i..?" i asked trying to sit up. I still felt dizzy. "you're in my house." the voice said. i turned and looked at a boy. I hadn't seen him around before. He was..kind of cute... I felt my face fluster. The boy ntoiced my expression and laughed. "what's wrong?" "you're face is all red." he smiled....it was beautiful. "what happend?" i asked avoidind his eyes. Confustion filled his face. 'You were just in the ocean, i saw you jump in." now it was my turn to be confused. "i didn't jump....' i said slowly. "oh?" he seems surpised. "what happend then?" this time, i was red with embarresment. "you'll laugh." i grumbled. she walked over and sat down. "i won't i promise." he smiled. "ok. well....i was pulled in...by a fish."

i watched his expression to see if he's laugh. Nothing. No even a twitch. "arn't you going to laugh?" i demanded. The boy shook his head. "there's nothing funny about that.' he said. "trust me, it's happend to me plently of times, i am a fisherman" for the first time, i noticed the details of his house. His fishing rod and how....orginal his house it looked. "anyway, i'm glad you're alright." he said standing up. "i'm denny, who are you?" he asked. "Cassy." i replied. "i have a farm here." Denny shook my hand. "nice to meet you cassy!" he said with that goofy grin. "i have some soup, it'll help." he walked over to a pot on his oven and put some in a bowl. he walked back over an handed it to me. It smelled delicous. I took a bit. "wow!" i said. "is is so yummy!" i ate more. He let out a laugh. 'i'm glad you like is cassy." "stay as long as you like, after what you went through, you shouldn't be going anywhere. "ok." i said closing my eyes and smiling.

"bye denny!" i waved walking up the beach. "come back soon!" he called waving back. I ened up staying at denny's place for a few more hours. I learned alot about him. I also learned i had been out for a few hours. "oh my, really?" "that long?" i had said. "wait, i remeber swallowing alot of water...how did i survive?" denny had turned red at the moment. "well...." he said looking around nervously. "i was trying to get you to wake up without causing a scene, but you swallowed to much water..so i had to.." "had to what?" i had asked cocking an eyebrow. "I AM SO SORRY!" he had said shaking me voilently. "i hope you don't mind losing your first kiss that way!" it had been my tur for my face to turn red. "EHHH!?!?!?" i had yelled. it was quite a mess or a few mintues, but it was rather funny, and i had enjoyed it. Denyy was so handsom, and my heart had been racing the whole time i had been with him. It was late, so i walked streight from the beach all the way up to my farm. I fell asleep that night smiling, and thinking about denny.
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Oh the beauty of hate   Oh the beauty of hate EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 7:54 pm

Chapter five-Vaughns apopgloy...? but why...?
Over the next few days, denny and i had been hanging out. I discovered how much i really like denny and how great of a guy he was. for the first time i felt......diffrent. I didn't care that it was wensday. As long as denny would be here tomarrow, i'd be ok. I was in my house, cooking lunch when i heard a knock at my door. "come in!" i called. I wish i hand't, becuase HE walked in. "ah!" i yelled in surpise. i had been cutting something, and his preasence in my house had been such a shock, i cut myself. "ouch!" i cried holding my finger. a sweat drop appeared on vaughn's head. "cmoon, that was a little over-dramatised princess." he said with irritation on his voice. he made his way over to me. "let me see it." he said with a fustrated sigh. He pulled bandages out of his pocket and wrapped my finger in it. I was slightly shocked by this. "so what are you doing here?" i demanded. vaughn ddin't say anything for a few moments. "well?!" i demanded. "i..came to aplogize..." he said. "about the wolves thing.." I couldn't see his face becuase his hat covered it. But the tone of his voice was regretful and guilty. "i really didn't mean to scare you like that..it's not like i was out to get you or anything.' there was a silence. I put my hands on my hips and let out a sigh. "it's not like that." i said. he looked up at me from his hat. "that was almost a wekk ago, i'm over it now." "so don't worry about it." For a second, i thought i saw him blush, but his hat covered his face again. "well then, see you." he said. He turned and left without saying another word. I let out a sigh. "weirdo..."

Last edited by afsangel on Wed Jul 01, 2009 8:04 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
MoNkEy!!
Farmer
Farmer
MoNkEy!!

PostSubject: Re: Oh the beauty of hate   Oh the beauty of hate EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 8:07 pm

ooooo Denny and Vaughn.....ill keep reading!
Back to top Go down
polarbear92345
Farmer
Farmer
polarbear92345

Female Number of posts : 988
Roleplay Name : victoria or almond

PostSubject: Re: Oh the beauty of hate   Oh the beauty of hate EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 8:48 pm

oh my gosh this is a wonderful story go on plzzzzzz its just sooo good and i love the way you write this story did you mske it up yourself.
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Oh the beauty of hate   Oh the beauty of hate EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 8:50 pm

ya. if i didn't it would be plagerism... ^^'
Back to top Go down
*~*HeartsWings*~*
Fledging Farmer
Fledging Farmer
*~*HeartsWings*~*

Female Number of posts : 139
Roleplay Name : Nikkei

PostSubject: Re: Oh the beauty of hate   Oh the beauty of hate EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 2:00 am

Your story is awesome....even tho i luv Vaughn i have to say it's really funny.."Cowboy." That made me rofl...I luv how she and Vaughn fight, it bring alot of comedy to the table-Ur Story is priceless Smile
Gosh...now only if i had that kind of talent*Doubt in self* "-.-
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

PostSubject: Re: Oh the beauty of hate   Oh the beauty of hate EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 9:16 am

i sense a love triangle!
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Oh the beauty of hate   Oh the beauty of hate EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 10:43 am

'megaglomps heart* dawww dun say that! i read ur sstroy and luvvveeedddd it XD there are aloe of people on here with awsomesauce talent~♥
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

PostSubject: Re: Oh the beauty of hate   Oh the beauty of hate EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 8:58 am

i agree with kazumi..

your story is also awesome..my story is i don't know for me..
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Oh the beauty of hate   Oh the beauty of hate EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 5:01 pm

Chpater 6-date with denny!? and what's with vaughn?

Vaughn had apologized to me on wensday. WHich really puzzled me. Why would he aplogize? I sneezed. "daww man." i said in a stuffy voice. I had been sneezing alot latley. Maybe i was getting a cold? Naw, it was the middle of summer. I let out a groan, what a headache. I went in my shed and put my farming tools back. I had the rest of the day to do whatever. So what was i gunna do? That's when i saw denny walking up my path. I was so suprised, i tripped over my own two feet and fell! "oof." i hit the ground hard. Denny came runn over. "are you alright?!" he asked franticly. i sat up and rubbed my butt. "ya, i'm fine." i smiled, embarresed. denny held out his hand and helped my up. "thanks." i said brushing myself off. "soo, what's up?" i asked.
"i came to ask if you wanted to go on a hiking trip together." he said casually
i felt my face turn red. "you mean like....a.." i was so surpised i tumbled over my words.
"a date?" he chuckled. "sure, sure, you could call it that.' 'a date for friends, right?" he smiled.
i felt a wave of relief wash over me. "yes, yes." i said. i was suddely over-come with excitment. "when, where, what time?"
"hmmm. i'd say in the forest." he said. his tone kinda pointed out that was obveroius. "we can go when you're ready." that handsom smile appeared on his face.
"ah! now is good!" i said. "but i'm kind of dirty..." i said looking myself over.
"it's fine it's fine.' "you're probably going to get dirty anyway." a smug look crossed his face for a spilt second .
"ok! just let me grab something and we'll go!" i closed my eyes and smiled.
"sure, sounds good." "i'll be watiting my the forest entrance." he turned and waved before walking down the path with his hands behind his head.

As soon as he was gone, i let out a fangirl scream. i was over-come with happiness and excitment. So much, that i forgot my headache. I ran inside as fast as i could and grabbed my back pack. I was so excited that i ran out of door and all the way to town. as soon as i got to town, i stopped to catch my breath. "hey idiot." an annoying voice said. "why are you so out of breath, huh?" "you look stupid."
"what do you want cowboy?" i snapped.
vaughn shoved his hands in his pockets and looked awya with a poker face.
"well, i saw you here, looking so pathetc...it made me sad becuase i wanted to throw up." "so i thought i'd come over to tell you to stop."
I grabbed vaughn by his vest and pulled him close. "i'm going to kill you." i said darkly.
"that's my girl." he said with a smirk.
i let go with a fustrated yell. "i don't have time for this!' i snapped. "i got somewhere i gotta be."
"really, where's that?" he asked.
"well personaly, i can't see why'd you care or why that's any of your buisness, but if you must know, i'm going on a hike with a good friend of mine." i snorted.
"tch, whatever." he sighed. "now you're making me even sicker-" he cut himself off. he suddenly brought his face close to mine and pressed his forehead to mine. "AHHH!' i yelled surpirsed. i staggered back. "what do you think you're doing you idiot!?!?" i snapped.
vaughn glared. "tch, what do i care, just get out of here."
my eye's windend slightly. The look vaughn gave me..it was so dark and strange. "whatever see you around cowboy." i said turning to leave. what had been up with him latley? so strange.

"There you are!' denny said waving. I waved back. "hey!" i called. i ran up to him.
"what took you so long?" deeny asked. "There was an annoyence.' i said rolling my eyes. "it's taken care of." "so anyway, let's go."
"alright!" he said grabbing my hand and pulling me along.
"ah!" i gapsed as i wa suddenly pulled. he let out a laugh.
"milday, today i promise you the best hike of your life." he said.
i laughed. "yes yes, very well then." i said in my best bristish accent.
and then off we went. i smiled to myself. This was going to be so exciting!♥

Last edited by afsangel on Wed Jul 01, 2009 8:09 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Oh the beauty of hate   Oh the beauty of hate EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 7:21 pm

Ch 7-Date with denny, part 2. My sickness.

Denny and i trotted through the woods for what seems like hours, but it had only been 15 minutes. "how you holdin up back there, Cassy?" he asked chuckling. "pretty good!" i called back. It seems rather hot today, and i was sweating like crazy. Denny laughed. "need some help there? you look worn out." a hopeless smile crossed acroos his persperating face. "oh, it's ok, you really don't have to-" before i could finish, denny picked me up like a princess. "Ah!" i gasped. "mind if i carry you for a while, princess?" he asked. my eyes widned slightly. Vaughn called me princess, but in a more mean manner. When denny said it, it sounded really....sweet. I shook my head voiletnly. why in the world was i thinking of vaughn right now!? stupid cowboy. he can't even leave me alone on my thoughts. Denny frowned. "you want to be put down..?" he asked. he sounded kind of disappointed. "oh! no no!" i said quickly flailing my arms everywhere. "it's ok! i was justing thinking of something..is all.' i said looking away. Denny smiled. "Very well then, princess.' he said closing his eyes and smiling. I blushed.

A few mintues later, we came to a clearing...i gasped. it was the same place i had been last thursday..with the wolves incident. I shook off the feeling of dread. Denny was here. I was safe. Denny set me down on the ground. "wanna rest here for a while?" he asked breathing kinda heavily. "ummm was i too much weight?" i asked uneasily. he looked at me for a second, a gentle smile crossed his face. "actually, yes." he said. i fell over and he let out a laugh. "i'm kidding i'm kidding!" he said cracking up. "you were fine! you're even lighter than i thought!" denny said giving me a thubs up. What does he mean 'than he thought? i shook. He danced over to a spot near the lake and set down a blanket. "we're going to eat lunch here, is that ok?" he asked. "y-ya!" i called. I got to my feet and walked over to him. As i did, i swooned a bit. A worried look crossed denny's face. "hey...you ok?" he asked. "i kinda noticed it before...but you look kinda...red." I sat down and shook my head voilently. "i'm fine!" i protested. "really!" denny cocked an eyebrow. "well, ok." "but if you start to feel sick, lemme know, kay?" i closed my eyes and smiled. "uh huh!"

We were both silent while we sat there and ate. Denny had prepared the food, and it was soo good! I didn't relize i was scarffing it down till i caught denny looking at me strange. "AH! i'm sorry! oh dear, where are my manners." "umm you're cooking is really good..." i twildled my thumbs. Denny laughed. "good, i like a girl with a hearty apitite." I smile and sigh with relief. That was close... i thought. Something then caught the conor of my eye. "WOW!' i said looking over to a corner at the lake. "look at that flower! it's beautful!" Denny looked over to see what i was pointing at. He swollwed his food. "you like that, huh?" he asked. "oh yes! very much!" "can i go pick it?" i asked excitedly. denny simed. "sure, sure." "just be careful, kay?" he asked. I nodded happily as i got up to go pick it. It was very narrow and wet where it was. So i had to move slowly. Just as i reached the flower, that feeling of dread washed over me. My legs suddenly felt wobbly. My vision was going hazy. I started to feel really dizzy. And before i knew it, I heard denny shouting my name in panic. And then, everything blacked out.

Last edited by afsangel on Wed Jul 01, 2009 8:13 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
MoNkEy!!
Farmer
Farmer
MoNkEy!!

PostSubject: Re: Oh the beauty of hate   Oh the beauty of hate EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 7:37 pm

AH!keep going!
Back to top Go down
afsangel
Special Member
Special Member
afsangel

PostSubject: Re: Oh the beauty of hate   Oh the beauty of hate EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 7:44 pm

Ch. 8-My sickness, part 2.

I woke up in my bed at home. "unnn." i graoned. I tried to sit up, but my body felt heavy. "you're finally awake!" I heard Julia say. She ran over to me. "are you ok?" "do you feel alright?" "you gave us quite a scare." "what time is it?" i asked. "what happend, how long have i been asleep?" I saw julie's face drop. "about three days..." he said. her voice trailed off. "WHAT!" i cried sitting up. "I wouldn't move if i were you." another voice said sternly. "Dr. trent." julie said. "is she going to be alright now?" julie asked worried. "she's going to be fine." Trent said. "she just has a high fever." "she should get better soon." "i have to talk to cassy alone, may i ask you to leave?" Julie bit her lip, but nodded and left. "what happend, Dr. trent?" i asked wearily. "i feel like a rock" "Probably becuase you let your fever get so bad." he said smoothly. "Tell me cassy, how long have you know you had this fever?" he asked. i looked awya stubbornly. " while...." i murmerd. I heard trent sigh. "i see, well then, get plently of rest, i'll get back tomarrow." he remarked stadning up. He walked towrds the door and stopped once he was at the door knob. "and by the way, you should really thank whoever saved you, i don't know the details, but you're one lucky girl." with that, trent left.

Five mintues later, there was a knock at the door. "cassy?" a familier voice asked. "Ah! come in Denny!" i said. Denny opend the door and closed it, all in a cool manor. "you ok?" he asked gently. "you gave me a scare back there...i thought you were dieing or something." i dected a bit of humor in his voice. "so anyway, is there anythign i could do?" he asked. "you could tell me what happend.' i said cocking an eyebrow. Denny shurgged. "fair enough." "well you see, i saw you starting to fall, and that freaked me out." "i honestly thought you were dieing." "you were pretty close to falling the the water, too." "but luckily, i caught you in time." he puffed out his chest proudly. i was surpised. "really? but you wre so far away!" "what did you do?" "Cry, 'super powers activate' then grow wings and fly?" denny chuckled. "no, i just ran really fast and made a dive for it." "but i think the wings would have made it more dramtic, so let's stick with that stroy." he stuck out his tounge. I burt out lauhging, but my laughs turned into caughs. "hey, hey.' he said patting my back. "take it easy.' "don't over-do it, kay?" he smiled gently. "so, what happend after that? i asked. "well," he started. "i was in such a panc, i just picked you up and ran all the way back to town with you!" "sure, i tripped a few times, there was some bloodloss, but i was A ok!" he flexed his musticle and put his hand over it. a sweat drop appeared on my head. So is he blaming this on me then..? i felt a shiver. "i'm sorry..." i said looking down. "it's all my fault. i ruine dour hike and got you hurt. Denny put his hand on my head. "hey now.." he said."that's no way to talk." "what's past is past, right now, lets just focus on getting you better." i blushed. "ok.." i said. "well, i gotta get going." he frowned. "are you going to be ok alone....?" worry creased his face. "i'll be ok!" i said putting my hand on my muscle. Denny smoothed back my bangs and kissed my on my forehead. "Very well then, see you around, princess!" he waved behind his back as he walke dout the door. I touched the spot he had just kissed. He had just KISSED me. I smiled gently to myself, as i found mysefl drifting back to sleep.
Back to top Go down
clairexcliff
Hero
Hero
clairexcliff

PostSubject: Re: Oh the beauty of hate   Oh the beauty of hate EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 8:59 am

go kazumi!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh the beauty of hate   Oh the beauty of hate Empty

Back to top Go down

Oh the beauty of hate
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next